Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? (828 Views)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2015
Maybe u like this chic or dude so much and somehow somehow, he or she runs out of airtym or needs some financial assistance, will u as d "potential maga" be willing to help? grin
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by CountDracula(m): 9:55pm On May 08, 2015
Jus knw dat once a helper(maga) always a helper ni o
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 08, 2015
Capital no.
Y?
Cos I'm nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 08, 2015
That's not a wise thing to do.
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by Venom104: 9:59pm On May 08, 2015
Even if you want to from the goodness of your heart.. These naija girls go think sey na them fish brain tactics magarize you..
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by Francis95(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2015
No...
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by ronald4lif(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2015
I have done that in the past and later met the person, it was worth the experience and time. I see nothing wrong in it. But that's just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by jamex93(m): 10:08pm On May 08, 2015
na new thing
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by falconey(m): 10:12pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
I have done that in the past and later met the person, it was worth the experience and time. I see nothing wrong in it. But that's just my opinion.

by 'person' you meant girl right?
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by temitemi1(m): 10:15pm On May 08, 2015
NO...
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by ronald4lif(m): 10:17pm On May 08, 2015
falconey:

by 'person' you meant girl right?

By person I mean person. No put word for my mouth biko. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by dajoaneke(m): 10:19pm On May 08, 2015
Yes I Can. Well... Only if I was a member of PDP cabal
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by SleekyP(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2015
YES,back in 09' cool
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by whizqueen(f): 10:30pm On May 08, 2015
There is no big deal in it.
It depends on how well you guys get along n if you're able to figure out that the person isn't trying to fool you. I've n can still do such.

1 Like

Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by zenith4biz(m): 10:38pm On May 08, 2015
Yes if GPS can be connected to the money
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by Deejavuu(f): 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
Yep i can..What's there btw, must everything be about "magarism".. Don't people lose cash in bettings and gamblings do they die afterwards...Life is like that too, you lose some you win some...life goes on..

I know most people take people for granted but that shouldn't deter one from still doing good when/if you feel you're capable...

Worse come to worse take it as a service to humanity but giving or helping shouldn't make one dumb..
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by ojun50(m): 10:50pm On May 08, 2015
There is notting wrong with it.
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by Summer1(f): 11:24pm On May 08, 2015
People do it for me, so I don't see anything wrong with it wink wink
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by bqlekan(m): 12:17am On May 09, 2015
Yes, most expecially a student.. i cant imagine anyone facing what i faced in school.. grin depends on the circumstances tho
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by MrBasketball: 12:27am On May 09, 2015
Summer1:
People do it for me, so I don't see anything wrong with it wink wink

angry
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by klins4213(m): 1:33am On May 09, 2015
I have...its no big deal...but that was in the past wen I ws still in scu....
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by Johneyhaz: 1:36am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
Thank you...Nothing bad If its very convenient for you
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by ronald4lif(m): 1:38am On May 09, 2015
Johneyhaz:
Thank you...Nothing bad If its very convenient for you

Yea right. It's absolutely nothing. People just trying to great a pick out of nothing. Had no regrets doing it and would again if the need arises.
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by Johneyhaz: 1:42am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yea right. It's absolutely nothing. People just trying to great a pick out of nothing. Had no regrets doing it and would again if the need arises.
i didnt regret miné too because am not expecting anything back...before i use to think i cant spend for a girl, but Bro Dts à broke boy mentality
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by Nobody: 7:52am On May 09, 2015
No big deal, I do that a lot. You won't regret anything when you give without expecting anything in return.
Re: Can U Send Money To Someone U Met Online Buh U Havnt Met In Person? by hatux: 8:34am On May 09, 2015
That's a 'NO' for me...

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Discussion / Ladies Pls Don't Ask Such? / How do I change my husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.