Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

How do I change my husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do I change my husband? (850 Views)

My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early / How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen / I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do I change my husband? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
My husband is a good guy. He is very positive and
understanding. Only problem I have with him is that
even though he loves me a lot, when anyone insults me
( like his parents or brother)n he just keeps mum. I do
not yell at them either as I do not have the courage to
face a fight. Also, it would only worsen the situation.
Instead, if he spoke for him, they would be always
forgive their son. They would also understand my
feelings at some time. Since I have not expressed
myself, I bottle up my anger and it reflects on my
behaviour with them. Whereas at all times, my
husband is a good boy in their eyes and I have become
a bad girl! I feel very lonely and let down by my
husband and is I loved him madly and could never
tolerate any kind of blame on him form my people. I
would fiht tooth and nail to rpove his inncocence
wheras he just watches evrything and always asks me
forgive and forget. Now, I feel that my love for him is
coming down because of this which is making me sad.
PLs advice how to change him
Re: How do I change my husband? by Collinsemegreat(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ftc God! My type just pray and tell him! Bt e wil find it hard sha to change #introvert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How do I change my husband? by Cutehector(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
U no get mouth? Any damn person who insults u, giv it to dem right frm d boilin oil..
Re: How do I change my husband? by chidekings(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
All will be well.

Here is the mother of all scam in nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/1800705/buy-import-laptopsphones-etc-cheap/376
Re: How do I change my husband? by PROPHETmichael: 2:42am On Jul 06, 2015
sylarsquins:
My husband is a good guy. He is very positive and
understanding. Only problem I have with him is that
even though he loves me a lot, when anyone insults me
( like his parents or brother)n he just keeps mum. I do
not yell at them either as I do not have the courage to
face a fight. Also, it would only worsen the situation.
Instead, if he spoke for him, they would be always
forgive their son. They would also understand my
feelings at some time. Since I have not expressed
myself, I bottle up my anger and it reflects on my
behaviour with them. Whereas at all times, my
husband is a good boy in their eyes and I have become
a bad girl! I feel very lonely and let down by my
husband and is I loved him madly and could never
tolerate any kind of blame on him form my people. I
would fiht tooth and nail to rpove his inncocence
wheras he just watches evrything and always asks me
forgive and forget. Now, I feel that my love for him is
coming down because of this which is making me sad.
PLs advice how to change him

1) Every relationship needs daily CPR in order to survive>>>>(C)ommunication.(P)atience. (R)espect.

2) You have patience and respect, communication is missing. Communicate your feelings to your husband.

3) Marriage is made up of moments..some good, some bad but if you learn to pre-plan for those moments, you'll control your emotions & reactions then you will discover more peace in moments of frustration.

1 Like

Re: How do I change my husband? by tayoxx(m): 5:39am On Jul 06, 2015
to which currency biko
Re: How do I change my husband? by Monicasque(f): 6:18am On Jul 06, 2015
Your moniker says u r a man, yet u speak of your hubby. Anyway that does not matter.u knw wat my dear, if after talking to your spouse about your feelings he still does not change, its fine. Try to talk to your inlaws in the most humble and respectful way abt your problem, bt dnt talk to dem as a group. Talk to dem as individuals. Find a calm and nuetral place for u to do dis. Maybe invite someone out for a cup of coffie. Treat dem on dat particular day, great lunch at a nice restuarant etc. Or buy de person a gift, go to deir house when dey r alone and express your feelings. Show the individual dat u dnt mean war, bt all u r after is peace and deir understanding. If all dis fails, its okay, u have tried. U have to understand dat most of de time, with inlaws one might always b seen as bad, i dnt knw y bt in most cases its rare to find inlaws who r nice to u. Just do as he says, forgive and forget, dnt hold a grudge, dnt force yourself on dem, b there on occassions which need your presene bt keep your distance from them a little bit. Rather be seen as dis queit introvert who does all her daughter in law duties.u r nt being foolish, u r just being realistic. Its hard to change a man,bt its easy to change your responce to hurting situations.dats y before one gets married, all de woman in your family must sit u down and explain de issues of marriage to u, so dat in de future in your marriage or with yo inlaws u dnt face situations which u dnt knw how to cope with
Re: How do I change my husband? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 06, 2015
shocked
Re: How do I change my husband? by justmag(m): 6:22am On Jul 06, 2015
You say all this n u still looking to change him.
Re: How do I change my husband? by justmag(m): 6:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Monicasque:
Your moniker says u r a man, yet u speak of your hubby. Anyway that does not matter.u knw wat my dear, if after talking to your spouse about your feelings he still does not change, its fine. Try to talk to your inlaws in the most humble and respectful way abt your problem, bt dnt talk to dem as a group. Talk to dem as individuals. Find a calm and nuetral place for u to do dis. Maybe invite someone out for a cup of coffie. Treat dem on dat particular day, great lunch at a nice restuarant etc. Or buy de person a gift, go to deir house when dey r alone and express your feelings. Show the individual dat u dnt mean war, bt all u r after is peace and deir understanding. If all dis fails, its okay, u have tried. U have to understand dat most of de time, with inlaws one might always b seen as bad, i dnt knw y bt in most cases its rare to find inlaws who r nice to u. Just do as he says, forgive and forget, dnt hold a grudge, dnt force yourself on dem, b there on occassions which need your presene bt keep your distance from them a little bit. Rather be seen as dis queit introvert who does all her daughter in law duties.u r nt being foolish, u r just being realistic. Its hard to change a man,bt its easy to change your responce to hurting situations.dats y before one gets married, all de woman in your family must sit u down and explain de issues of marriage to u, so dat in de future in your marriage or with yo inlaws u dnt face situations which u dnt knw how to cope with

Haven't you heard? Gay marriage is legal everywhere now.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Nollywood Releases Meek Mill Vs Drake Movie / Infidelity: 5 Reasons Why Woman Keep Going Back To Their Ex-boyfriends / 10 Things Never To Say To A Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.