Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,467 members, 7,958,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! (5326 Views)

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! by adonbilivit: 11:47pm On May 08, 2015
my girlfriend just told me she self services!I am thinking of dumping her. she can't stay without me for a week. she is not even ashamed to say it. to think I almost proposed to her drives me crazy. is she still a wife material in your opinion?
Re: He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! by Lordave: 12:08am On May 09, 2015
adonbilivit:
my girlfriend just told me she self services!I am thinking of dumping her. she can't stay without me for a week. she is not even ashamed to say it. to think I almost proposed to her drives me crazy. is she still a wife material in your opinion?
What if she told you she sleeps with me or anyone else around when you are away?

You can't do anything about that, you should even be happy she found a way of controlling her libido other than getting screwed by some random guys.

Part ways with her at your own peril!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! by Nobody: 12:09am On May 09, 2015
Don't dump her, just let her know, it's not good, and you will always be there for here
Re: He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! by Nobody: 12:17am On May 09, 2015
adonbilivit:

If she's a serial self servicer, she will never really enjoy sex with a man.
Quote me on this.

1 Like

Re: He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! by adonbilivit: 12:18am On May 09, 2015
Lordave:
What if she told you she sleeps with me or anyone else around when you are away?

You can't do anything about that, you should even be happy she found a way of controlling her libido other than getting screwed by some random guys.

Part ways with her at your own peril!
u have a point bro. I am really hurt. she has always said she does make love with me just to please me just to please; in essence she does not enjoy it. that was when we just met tho. now she is showing her true colour. you are right, she is faithful, but i am 2nd guessing marrying her now.
Re: He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! by ronald4lif(m): 12:18am On May 09, 2015
What does a woman who masturbates has to do with being a good wife?. What has it got to do with character and virtue of a good woman?.

3 Likes

Re: He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! by adonbilivit: 12:24am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
What does a woman who masturbates has to do with being a good wife?. What has it got to do with character and virtue of a good woman?.
I am an African and as such, I can tell u a virtuous African woman would not engage in that. her being a wife material can be debated but being virtuous is ruled out. she can't be proud to announce that to the world. I feel ashamed right now. I must confess she loves me so much and the trust she has for me is outta this world
Re: He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! by Summer1(f): 12:26am On May 09, 2015
adonbilivit:

My opinion is MASTURBATE TOGETHER.. It's not really as devilish as u re portraying it to be grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:27am On May 09, 2015
adonbilivit:
No she is not, dump her and marry the one that sleep around whenever you are not around

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! by ronald4lif(m): 12:42am On May 09, 2015
adonbilivit:

I am an African and as such, I can tell u a virtuous African woman would not engage in that. her being a wife material can be debated but being virtuous is ruled out. she can't be proud to announce that to the world. I feel ashamed right now. I must confess she loves me so much and the trust she has for me is outta this world

Nice one. First of all thanks for responding without reference to or citing of religion, that's my most vulnerable aspect of a rational discourse.

Through out history people all over the world have always explored their sexuality and masturbation has been a form of that experience. The desire for one to relieve stress via sexual pleasure, masturbating, has never been confined to a particular region or part of the world. Just like sex masturbation has been as old as the act of sex itself. That people started coming open about it, in Africa, doesn't mean it's new or un-African like you put it.

You may argue or have other reasons why you hate masturbation but saying its un-African I don't think would fly. Also, you may have valid reasons why you don't want or expect your wife-to-be to be masturbating and that it's equally fine, but I fail to see what it has to do with a virtuous woman.

I thought she told you? Her boyfriend and potential hubby. That's not telling it to the public if you ask me. She told her love. Just a quick question though; it's the act of masturbating un-African applicable just to women or to the men as well.

7 Likes

Re: He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! by adonbilivit: 12:55am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nice one. First of all thanks for responding without reference to or citing of religion, that's my most vulnerable aspect of a rational discourse.

Through out history people all over the world have always explored their sexuality and masturbation has been a form of that experience. The desire for one to relieve stress via sexual pleasure, masturbating, has never been confined to a particular region or part of the world. Just like sex masturbation has been as old as the act of sex itself. That people started coming open about it, in Africa, doesn't mean it's new or un-African like you put it.

You may argue or have other reasons while you hate masturbation but saying its un-African I don't think would fly. Also, you may have valid reasons why you don't want or expect your wife-to-be to be masturbating and that it's equally fine, but I fail to see what it has to do with a virtuous woman.

I thought she told you? Her boyfriend and potential hubby. That's not telling it to the public if you ask me. She told her love. Just a quick question though; it's the act of masturbating un-African to just women or to the men as well.
no discrimination bro, its applicable to the fellas too. I appreciate ur effort, making out time to address something that's bothering a fellow nairalander. I just hope she changes. that's the only fault I have found so far. may she just keep confessing and stop concealing those information that are vital to me. personally, I detest masturbation. she can always visit me when its that bad
Re: He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! by ronald4lif(m): 1:12am On May 09, 2015
adonbilivit:

no discrimination bro, its applicable to the fellas too. I appreciate ur effort, making out time to address something that's bothering a fellow nairalander. I just hope she changes. that's the only fault I have found so far. may she just keep confessing and stop concealing those information that are vital to me. personally, I detest masturbation. she can always visit me when its that bad

You're welcome bro. You see, quiting the relationship on the grounds of masturbation will be unfair and undeserving. It takes a lot of courage for her to come out that open about it. Lots of women will conceal it until perhaps you caught her in the act.

I admire her courage and open-mindedness and you should see it as positive step to making her open up on more issues she might be shielding from you. Giving her a cold shoulder over this revelation will deter her from opening up more secretive issues like you already pointed out.

It's pretty good to detest masturbation and having your woman indulge in the act could be discouraging. However, there are ways you can go about letting her know why you really don't like the idea that she masturbates. You can cite "un-African" as a reason if you want to and can also cite religious backings. Anything you can to make her stop is welcome. But, just show her love while on it, much love and care. Don't make it seem as if you're giving her a clause of either she stops or you quit the relationship. I believe you should have a clue of what I'm driving at. Good luck with that.

2 Likes

Re: He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! by cold(m): 1:23am On May 09, 2015
adonbilivit:
Lol...dude calm down,it's not the end of the world. Which would you prefer; a cheat or a mastuĊ•bator? (is that even a word?) Two things i can deduce from your post, she has a high libido which means you need to raise the ante. She's also open,which presupposes honesty on her part (i may be wrong) and this is an essential component of any relationship.
My guy have an honest,open,no holds barred conversation with her and for all intents and purposes,marry her. There is absolutely no guarantee on this earth that the next girl you meet would not be into the whole 'pleasuring myself' thing considering 97% of the world are into it but nobody actually talks about it (incontrovertible fact). Anyways,what am i even saying? The decision is entirely yours to make.

2 Likes

Re: He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! by Nobody: 1:27am On May 09, 2015
boombay:
I guesa man utd will win their next match
What makes you think so?
Re: He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! by klins4213(m): 1:27am On May 09, 2015
Buy her a vib too...I did to mine also....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Divorces Wife After Viewing This Picture / What Is Your Favorite Word To Moan During Sex? / Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.