Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Ex Still Keep Check On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Still Keep Check On Me (1650 Views)

Five Things To Know If Your Ex Still Loves You / My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her / My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by EDhims(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2015
We had great moments together. she was actually caring and I loved her for that. but suddenly things started turning around when she gave me the impression that we can't have a single week where we just be happy without engaging in quarrels( 5/7 days quarrels per week). As someone who never wanted persistent quarrels I grew this awkward feeling that we won't end well. she fails to understand me on issues that borders our relationship. all she cares for was I should marry her ( like say we don dey date for 6yrs ) . whenever I tell her time will decide the pace, she frowns. intact we never shared same vision because she wasn't happy whenever I tell I will be going for my masters degree program, she should go back to school and obtain her HND, and/or she should think of a good business to do since her dad promised helping financially to start up- but she has no idea of businesses though I helped her out with an idea and promised to assist but she was resilient .
To cut the story short. I broke up with her Feb this year based on these three reasons
1. our quarrel gets worsen even on phone calls while I traveled(locally)- I go even beg her when e clear say Na she get fault.
2. discovered she was seeing her ex bf at my absence- she even said so when we finally broke up
3. she resorted into fault finding.
it was painful though but I had to move on.
Now since last month, she has started sending me all sorts of messages on whatsapp insulting me. Even when I change a DP/ PM she will look for a nasty message and send to me.
Please romancelanders, what should I do in this situation because the messages are making me remember her and some actually pokes. thanks
Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by stan241(m): 7:50am On May 09, 2015
Ignore her she'd get tired in the end unless of course you still enjoy the attention from her

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by sinaj(f): 7:51am On May 09, 2015
lol she still pokes you smiley

perhaps she rily loves you but desperation overtook her cry

it depends on her age nd how her previous relationship wnt too smiley

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by Mrbigman1(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2015
Lol, ignore her joor.

She must have been seeing d ex-before she started behaving that way.

Guess she still love u but tell her to stop doing Ex's cos it's not healthy.

Broken bottle have no nmeqantalism (can be fixed)

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by eyeview: 7:55am On May 09, 2015
Its obvious the relationship is dead,why not cut of entirely. Delete her from your BBM contacts,unfriend her on FB and move on. Resist every temptation to respond to her insults on sms,no matter how provoking. If possible,block her number.
That's how to move on in such cases.

She only wanted you to get married to her and since she didn't get it,she's angry with you. It has nothing to do with love.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by EDhims(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Broken bottle have no nmeqantalism (can be fixed)

I understand
Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by fuckshit: 8:01am On May 09, 2015
fυςking ignore her grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by EDhims(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2015
eyeview:
Its obvious the relationship is dead,why not cut of entirely. Delete her from your BBM contacts,unfriend her on FB and move on. Resist every temptation to respond to her insults on sms,no matter how provoking. If possible,block her number.

She only wanted you to get married to her and since she didn't get it,she's angry with you. It has nothing to do with love.

I don't have her number anymore, she's not in my bbm and Facebook. each time she sends me messages I delete immediately but she just can't stop. if I tell her to stop it may be as if am indirectly enjoying her messages. so I don't reply

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by Nobody: 8:02am On May 09, 2015
Cut evry ties with her, it would keep her n her messages distant.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by maryam6(f): 8:06am On May 09, 2015
Lyk odas have said, jst ingore her completely.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by pretydiva(f): 8:42am On May 09, 2015
Shebi control delete nor dey ur phone ni
Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by EDhims(m): 8:45am On May 09, 2015
pretydiva:

lol grin I do delete d messages. don't have her number
Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by integrity85(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2015
eyeview:

Exactly what I'm going to do. I have a similar case.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by EDhims(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2015
integrity85:

Exactly what I'm going to do. I have a similar case.

hmmmm, so we wear same shoe
Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by eyeon(m): 9:52am On May 09, 2015
Most exes do.
Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by eyeon(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2015
Whatsapp? Just delete her from your contact and block her. Rrrrrubbish.
Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by integrity85(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2015
EDhims:

hmmmm, so we wear same shoe

Mine came as a good girl. All of a sudden she started showing her real self when her marriage expectations were not speedily coming. She eventually told me she MUST marry this year come what may(she is 27). I prayed for her safe-landing and bid her farewell. Now she wouldn't let me be.....
Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by Richy4(m): 11:28am On May 09, 2015
The best thing to do is ignore her like nothing was happening.

Later, that could result to a come back begging. She has tasted the waters and found out that you are better than the other guys. So she was seeking an attention. Anything at all to make you notice her.

Assuming she liked the other guy, she wouldn't have given you a second glance let alone insulting you. She wants a comeback.
Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by kokoA(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2015
Call her, make up with her, invite her over, have the sex of life with her, delete her phone number, delete her on bbm, unfriend her on FB and never pick her calls again. Simple!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by nicerichard05: 3:34pm On May 09, 2015
pretydiva:

Mtchewwww,
Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by EDhims(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2015
Richy4:
The best thing to do is ignore her like nothing was happening.

Later, that could result to a come back begging. She has tasted the waters and found out that you are better than the other guys. So she was seeking an attention. Anything at all to make you notice her.

Assuming she liked the other guy, she wouldn't have given you a second glance let alone insulting you. She wants a comeback.

exactly wat am thinking....she never had my time wen we just broke up because she's seeing her ex..and now something might have went wrong so she decides to seek attention by insulting me
Re: My Ex Still Keep Check On Me by rabbuy(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2015
She misses you but she too much of womanliness My guy delete am and bloc her ass

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Bad Friends we should all avoid / What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? / Men These Are The Warning Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.