Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero (28603 Views)

Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To / The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by VickyRotex(f): 1:02pm On May 09, 2015
Do not be discouraged by the comments you see here.

Follow your heart!!!

I only wish you dint make it public for now. You should have completed the whole phase/projects before making it public. By then, it's the media that will make it known to the public and not you...

All the Best!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by hidee20(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
So your 10k just go like that? Jonathan couldn't even compensate you with a job or something else?

Eyaaaaa!!

relax sis......come here
*whisper into her ear* "don't you think that's the motive behind this"..... grin

na joke oooooo.......
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by khassy(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2015
is that GEJ handwriting?

I don't believe undecidedundecided
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by 49cents(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2015
;DGEJ MY HERO
FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL
WIKE MY MENTOR
AKPABIO MY NAVIGATOR
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 09, 2015
I made the first comment on this thread. Why was it deleted ?
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 09, 2015
otunbakolawole:
Op,

I admire you, I admire your efforts,courage and the bold step you took and the one you are about to take.

Personally, am not a fan of Jonathan, and I sure didn't vote for him, based on my opinion and conviction about his administration. The fact that you believe in Mr President, you supported him in the little way you could, despite his loss, you still stand by him, (unlike the Ohanese, that denied him even while he's still in office) makes me admire you.

Carry on! Wish you the very best in your endeavour.

The guy dey hustle post of PA...
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by bigtt76(f): 1:20pm On May 09, 2015
Nor face your work ya wen den sack you for being partisan your eyes go open #mtscheeeeeeeeeew grin
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Peterbif: 1:22pm On May 09, 2015
I can see the reason many youths will never be leaders of tomrrow not to talk of today, deducing from this guy's thinking. Many Nigerian youths aren't well-informed so they barely make well-thoughtful and informed decisions because they lack the capacity for self development and realisation, thereby seek for survival not thoughts of community and nation building. There are lots of hungry people in his communiy that he would have better their lives and be their hero with ten thousand and money for senseless sculpture but instead he chooses to waste it on frivolities and attention seeking! How many times did you hear Bill Gate gave money to Obama for campaign? Until young people realise that life is about affecting others poitively and helping other people to be what they really want in life, they can't really make any impact in life!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by idu1(m): 1:24pm On May 09, 2015
See your head....
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by LKO(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2015
The young man donation of 10k to GEJ was chiefly to tell Jonathan to remember him if he wins re-election. It wasn't borne out of patriotism or goodwill. He only wants to be invited to atleast be a PA to d cabals. Ass lickers every where.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by nortcentrallord(m): 1:38pm On May 09, 2015
Time will tell if he is right or if those calling him names are. Ticktock-ticktock
ticktock-ticktock
May God spare our lives. Amen.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by slimfit1(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2015
phyllosilicate:
It is said that Otueke don't have electricity, why not source for fund to get them a transformer?

How would GEJ sculpture affect the price of beans in Otueke?

God bless you sir ma

2 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by deletrue: 1:48pm On May 09, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
And this crap would make front page. Only in nigeria do people celebrate mediocrity, stupidity, and cluelesnes. Even though u have u personal liberty, u gave 10,000 to a government with intentions of them winning to continue the destruction and corruption it glorified. People like the op are reasons u cant help this country, the pdp and gej have enough loot already to the extent they share dollars in millions to obas. And u are giving ur meager income to them to continue destroying the hope of generations. I think the op is a scammer the next intention is to ask people to donate to build the statue and aid his course. I already know the physciology of where the whole request is going when he asks 4 funds just remember he is SCAM
Am wondering why this small piece of appreciation is causing you a very severe pains all over you. Were you expecting him to thank that Buhari who is not any different from a substance vomitted by a big snake. Is Buhari any different from a kitchen rag that is soaked inside a bucket of water. If you asked that Buhari is the present elect, would you not quickly deny him? Remember too that Buhari is the only serial killer who is now facing the repercussion of his evil deeds. Is Buhari as strong as a cooked vegetable? Tufiakwa. Ask Buhari to put on a pollo T-shirt and see who your president to be is. Buhari is just equal to an abandonable dead old wood.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by matrixme(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2015
Sorry to say, but I choose not to be politically correct. You foolish ex-corper. You chose to give your meagre allowance to a man that can buy a country and expect us to be clapping for you. Ordinary Yar'adua that died, do you know how much he had before he left power prematurely? Of all the social issues in this country, I wonder how people think that killing themselves for the presidency is most noble. We all ought to avoid those walking for Buhari or sweeping the streets for Jonathan. These people are not helping anyone with their attention seeking motives.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by stephenqueen: 1:53pm On May 09, 2015
GMB MY HERO
FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL
TWACI MY MISS NAIRALAND 2015
KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by amakaobiemeka: 1:57pm On May 09, 2015
deletrue:
Am wondering why this small piece of appreciation is causing you a very severe pains all over you. Were you expecting him to thank that Buhari who is not any different from a substance vomitted by a big snake. Is Buhari any different from a kitchen rag that is soaked inside a bucket of water. If you asked that Buhari is the present elect, would you not quickly deny him? Remember too that Buhari is the only serial killer who is now facing the repercussion of his evil deeds. Is Buhari as strong as a cooked vegetable? Tufiakwa. Ask Buhari to put on a pollo T-shirt and see who your president to be is. Buhari is just equal to an abandonable dead old wood.
ur hatred for your president seems to consume you. We shld learn to respect constituted authorities. You have no evidence to babk ur words against the respected president elect

3 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Labayi96(m): 2:03pm On May 09, 2015
I admire this guy's initiative &support 4 GEJ at least it is better than those trekking 4 their various political icon (an act that might b forgotten very soon) 4 those commentators who insult d president & president elect relentlessly should remember that this platform have an international audience & we are using our own hand to do more damage 2 our beloved country's image
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Isyma(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2015
Buy on JUMIA at DISCOUNTED PRICES

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by chamboy(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
So your 10k just go like that? Jonathan couldn't even compensate you with a job or something else?

Eyaaaaa!!

berem
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by mmmmm1: 2:09pm On May 09, 2015
Amazon’s drones can track you down using your smartphone read more on www.pagereading..com
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by bigmo1(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2015
Op, is this your real picture or a sculpture of you? You must be very ignorant. This your role model was on mission to sink this country and jeopardize the future of your unborn generation. May the God that saved Nigeria from the hands of Jonathan punish you and Jonathan together.

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by deletrue: 2:09pm On May 09, 2015
sunny63:
My name is Ezemagu Sunday Nnamdi a nairalander, the ex-youth corp member that donated #10,000 to president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan re-election bid. I raised a bank draft of #10,000 from my NYSC account and send it to mr president through DHL to support his re-election bid when I was serving. I found out that, there is something special in president Goodluck Jonathan which Nigerian's will soon miss. I know that some people that are reading this message will say that president Goodluck Jonathan has filled this guy's pocket with money. let me tell u categorically I have not set my eyes on president Jonathan before talk more of receiving any favour from him. The election has come and go but president Goodluck Jonathan remain my prospective mentor and political father. President Goodluck Jonathan has written his name with Golden pen and for me to tap from his character and attitude I have decided to raise a sculptural piece of president Jonathan in his home town as a mark hero which can also serve as a tourist center. I will leave Abuja to Otuoke, president Goodluck Jonathan's home town on monday to give my aspiring mentor a warming heroic welcome for putting the interest of the nation above his personal ambition and also for salvaging the democratic ethic of this nation. If I land in Otuoke on tuesday,I will go directly to the traditional ruler's place to request for a strategic position where I will raise a sculptural piece of president Goodluck Jonathan as a mark of Hero to the people of and Nigeria and world at large. I will also pay courtesy visit to Government house to inform the Governor of my intention. I will be updating my movement on facebook,twitter and other online social media. Attached to this write up is my picture and a letter of appreciation from president Goodluck Jonathan after my donation.
Thanks you so much and may you remain at the top. All your prayers will be answered favourably. Do not listen to those who are pained by your small appreciation. Ask them if they, including thier entire linage have ever seen a Federal Government letter headed paper, much more talking of receiving any directly from the president. Do not mind them. They are known for this hate characteristics. That is how they frustrated GEJ right from day one to date even though he spend the entire four years in pleasing and developing them, including many schools, yet they still ganged against him. Can you image the degree of pains the small piece of appreciation is causing these Fulanis? Thank you so much.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by loomer: 2:10pm On May 09, 2015
PassingShot:
Butt lickers everywhere.
It may interest you to know that many Nigerians (including yours sincerely) contributed monies towards GMB's election and he won. Have you seen any of us come online to brag about such donations?

Mtchewwww!

You no donate, so leave the guy alone.

Na him decision to donate, so no come here de form one thing wey u no be.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by midolian(m): 2:12pm On May 09, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
In beremz voice, " lalasticlala darling, pls move dis thread to d frontpage."
I pray d guy no ban me oooo
D power of "berem"
LWKMD..your problem big pass Africa
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by mikron(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2015
midolian:

See as u introduce yourself as if say na one popular guy wey CNN don dey carry hin news tey tey..cheesy

No be only GEJ sculptural piece, U for add mama piss own join...
why the sarcasm? some people sef too get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Eyaaaaa!!

thereason you are trolling on NL is because APC pays you.

The truth is being exposed daily by APC sycophants.

Cc Mogidi
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by putin3: 2:24pm On May 09, 2015
Thank God he is not trekking.Gej is my hero,I don't know what to say I ve not yet recover after the election trauma,I'm crying like a baby whenever I see gej name.i need pray my people.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Markshevy(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2015
Hey what up man sunny my guy,so you are embarking on this wonderful project,it then means all roads leads to otuoke. Don't mind those running their mouth like tap water in other to discourage you. Do this they will complain,do that they will definitely complain,Vote for GEJ during casting of vote they said no,leave him alone since him don lose so that life goes on, they equally said no. Waiting una want making him do again? Sunny bobo man up ur quest joor,leave matter for matias.I go join u during colouring stage cos I fit still man up do that of PEJ for been most supportive person to GEJ during campaign. what a woman, Guy e don tey o

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by InvertedHammer: 2:46pm On May 09, 2015
sunny63:
My name is Ezemagu Sunday Nnamdi a nairalander, the ex-youth corp member that donated #10,000 to president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan re-election bid. I raised a bank draft of #10,000 from my NYSC account and send it to mr president through DHL to support his re-election bid when I was serving. I found out that, there is something special in president Goodluck Jonathan which Nigerian's will soon miss. I know that some people that are reading this message will say that president Goodluck Jonathan has filled this guy's pocket with money. let me tell u categorically I have not set my eyes on president Jonathan before talk more of receiving any favour from him. The election has come and go but president Goodluck Jonathan remain my prospective mentor and political father. President Goodluck Jonathan has written his name with Golden pen and for me to tap from his character and attitude I have decided to raise a sculptural piece of president Jonathan in his home town as a mark hero which can also serve as a tourist center. I will leave Abuja to Otuoke, president Goodluck Jonathan's home town on monday to give my aspiring mentor a warming heroic welcome for putting the interest of the nation above his personal ambition and also for salvaging the democratic ethic of this nation. If I land in Otuoke on tuesday,I will go directly to the traditional ruler's place to request for a strategic position where I will raise a sculptural piece of president Goodluck Jonathan as a mark of Hero to the people of and Nigeria and world at large. I will also pay courtesy visit to Government house to inform the Governor of my intention. I will be updating my movement on facebook,twitter and other online social media. Attached to this write up is my picture and a letter of appreciation from president Goodluck Jonathan after my donation.
/
I never knew a day would come when a kobonaire would give money to a billionaire. You gave $45 to someone who was doling out $1000000 in bribes. You went and poured a teaspoonful of water into the lagoon?

Well, I hope this your hustle pays off.
\

3 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by rabzy01: 2:48pm On May 09, 2015
No problem, as long as the statue will be in Otueke.

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by adamooye5(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2015
I know this guy in FUT Minna...Nnamdi Anna mehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapped Wife Of Olugbenga Ale, Akeredolu's Chief Of Staff Rescued By Amotekun / Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust / Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.