Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero (28605 Views)

Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To / The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by delugajackson: 2:59pm On May 09, 2015
Proverbs 22:16.
He who oppresses the poor to increase his wealth and he who gives gifts to the rich — both come to poverty.
Young man, your donation would have been the most needed fund to help save children in extreme poverty. May God open your eyes to see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by deletrue: 3:01pm On May 09, 2015
xage:
How did a dullard like you manage to graduate?

Jonathan was busy sharing dollars from palace to palace, shrine to shrine, from abuja to Lagos and you donated 10k to him..why not walk into the nearest hospital and give it to one of the planty sick pple that cannot afford hospital bill?

Your face self resemble mumu..
Are you related to Thiefnu.bu? You have an ozooing mouth
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by deletrue: 3:02pm On May 09, 2015
xage:
How did a dullard like you manage to graduate?

Jonathan was busy sharing dollars from palace to palace, shrine to shrine, from abuja to Lagos and you donated 10k to him..why not walk into the nearest hospital and give it to one of the planty sick pple that cannot afford hospital bill?

Your face self resemble mumu..
Are you related to Thiefnu.bu? You have an ozooing mouth. I mean your mouth dey smell badly.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by anwo247: 3:05pm On May 09, 2015
Good one!
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 09, 2015
Hehe!! Some people, even younger ones contributed thousands Nd millions of Naira to GMBs presidential bid... A simple whatsapp group anchored by an uncle raised millions for Buhari campaign, clothes, jingles..... We don't have to shout because our aim is not the regular as.s kiss to get money, our aim is to make Nigeria better and bring forth change for a new Nigeria.... The Jonathan you build statues for couldn't touch your life in any significant way for 6years, even members of his village attest to this.

You wasted your 10k boy...
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by deletrue: 3:08pm On May 09, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
ur hatred for your president seems to consume you. We shld learn to respect constituted authorities. You have no evidence to babk ur words against the respected president elect
With your smelling mouth like that of Thiefnu.bu. Tell me when you people started learning how to respect elected president? Am sure your brain nor good, otherwise, how come that you apc people who never allowed GEJ the smallest breath space is requesting repect for that Buhari with the smallest nick. Bloody swine.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by yemivictor: 3:21pm On May 09, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
For many centuries to come, we mite not ve a president as great as Dr. Ebele Jonathan

Define what you mean by greatness, please.

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by amakaobiemeka: 3:27pm On May 09, 2015
deletrue:
With your smelling mouth like that of Thiefnu.bu. Tell me when you people started learning how to respect elected president? Am sure your brain nor good, otherwise, how come that you apc people who never allowed GEJ the smallest breath space is requesting repect for that Buhari with the smallest nick. Bloody swine.
so u cant make u point without abuses. Gej was given 6yrs to serve the time he learnt frm yar adua, and still he messed up the godwill that nigeria frm north and south gave him. But buhari hasnt even taken the seat yet talk much of 100days in office and he is already insulted nt becos he hasnt performed or failed but because of sheer childlish hadtred for him. Why nt respect him first and let the world see what he can do! If he messes up then insults.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:31pm On May 09, 2015
midolian:
LWKMD..your problem big pass Africa
I don't get u
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Enahi(f): 3:42pm On May 09, 2015
Too many haters on this thread, @op you are blessed,if I had the opportunity and time I won't mind doing same for GEJ. He deserves it.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by verycheese: 3:45pm On May 09, 2015
My dear ezwmagy, continue to glorify and celebrate mediocrity. Ndo, u hear! Pathetic
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by yemivictor: 3:46pm On May 09, 2015
..........but Jonah get writing sha! I wonder how Patience writing go be. Hehehehe!!
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Xfemt(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
So your 10k just go like that? Jonathan couldn't even compensate you with a job or something else?

Eyaaaaa!!

no wonder u were once called 40 year old single bachelor..
so some one can not do some tin just for the fact that he likes some one .... poor bachelor ...na ur papa house NY u go de till u start to use ur brain,eyes and hand to write some tin meaniful for naira land

ode oshi!!!!

quote me die
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by MrPatoh: 3:59pm On May 09, 2015
keep to your word, we will support you all the way.
drop your facebook name or id so we could keep updated with the latest developments.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by fallingsky(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2015
Rubbish.... Werey
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Touchforfree(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2015
GEJ will surely form a committe to look on how to fix ur thinking.

If you dash your parent that #10k, their prayers will take you to places.

Well that's how U've pplanned ur ground breaking.

Ur case was just like somebody drawing water from thhe well and pouring it in an ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by bmos(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2015
PentiumPro:
Money down the drain.

The guy want to collect back his money by all means.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by sunny63(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2015
otunbakolawole:
Op,

I admire you, I admire your efforts,courage and the bold step you took and the one you are about to take.

Personally, am not a fan of Jonathan, and I sure didn't vote for him, based on my opinion and conviction about his administration. The fact that you believe in Mr President, you supported him in the little way you could, despite his loss, you still stand by him, (unlike the Ohanese, that denied him even while he's still in office) makes me admire you.

Carry on! Wish you the very best in your endeavour.
10ks 4 ur encouragement
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by chieveboy(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2015
@OP irregardless of GoodLuck's Down sides, in my opinion,GEJ deserves your effort. Your effort (probably) is a manner of expressing your adoration for him--as far as you are concerned. GEJ whether loved or hated had played the Pivotal role he was supposed to irregardless...that being said, a stature in Otuoke is plausible.

I haven't seen a good stature...I mean one that befits whoever the artist is trying to depict, make sure you do justice to it...and whatever your critics are saying, l hope are good at playing deaf? ...more grease to your elbow...and l think GEJ will See to that ;|
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by fallingsky(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2015
sunny63:
My name is Ezemagu Sunday Nnamdi a nairalander, the ex-youth corp member that donated #10,000 to president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan re-election bid. I raised a bank draft of #10,000 from my NYSC account and send it to mr president through DHL to support his re-election bid when I was serving. I found out that, there is something special in president Goodluck Jonathan which Nigerian's will soon miss. I know that some people that are reading this message will say that president Goodluck Jonathan has filled this guy's pocket with money. let me tell u categorically I have not set my eyes on president Jonathan before talk more of receiving any favour from him. The election has come and go but president Goodluck Jonathan remain my prospective mentor and political father. President Goodluck Jonathan has written his name with Golden pen and for me to tap from his character and attitude I have decided to raise a sculptural piece of president Jonathan in his home town as a mark hero which can also serve as a tourist center. I will leave Abuja to Otuoke, president Goodluck Jonathan's home town on monday to give my aspiring mentor a warming heroic welcome for putting the interest of the nation above his personal ambition and also for salvaging the democratic ethic of this nation. If I land in Otuoke on tuesday,I will go directly to the traditional ruler's place to request for a strategic position where I will raise a sculptural piece of president Goodluck Jonathan as a mark of Hero to the people of and Nigeria and world at large. I will also pay courtesy visit to Government house to inform the Governor of my intention. I will be updating my movement on facebook,twitter and other online social media. Attached to this write up is my picture and a letter of appreciation from president Goodluck Jonathan after my donation.

Animal

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by ba7man(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2015
Whatever floats the Jonathanian's boats.................As long as GEJ packs his illiterate wife and his clueless @rse back to Otuoke on the 29th of may, I'm fine with it.

I wonder whose arse GEJ's clueless followers will suck up to when he's gone into oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by chieveboy(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2015
[quote author=delugajackson post=33571783]Proverbs 22:16.
He who oppresses the poor to increase his wealth and he who gives gifts to the rich — both come to poverty.

...by this logic 'offering' to God is most transgressive than what @sunny63 did.

Young man, your donation would have been the most needed fund to help save children in extreme poverty. May God open your eyes to see.

You can imagine the countless ". Would have been(s)" in your life, our lives, and creation in general.

Lesson 1: in life, just do as you have Agreed to do, and do not encroach on another man's right or property.
Lesson2: @ OP, if you set your self on the plough, do not turn back...nothing one does is completely right or wrong, just sap the experience and the lessons in it--good or bad. This Is your life...just that you opened it for the public for a reason.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by sunny63(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2015
delugajackson:
Proverbs 22:16.
proverbs 18:16 A man's gift maketh way for him and bringeth him before great men.Bro use ur brain well
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by mikron(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2015
when suffering will continue in naija it is still these bootlicking Buhari supporters that will deny him. sidon dey look na dog name
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by omooba969(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2015
Only in a jungle like Nigeria will CRIMINALS be celebrated, 9ja I hail thee ! undecided
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Mayflowa(m): 5:50pm On May 09, 2015
PassingShot:
Butt lickers everywhere.
It may interest you to know that many Nigerians (including yours sincerely) contributed monies towards GMB's election and he won. Have you seen any of us come online to brag about such donations?

Mtchewwww!

you just did!
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by deletrue: 5:54pm On May 09, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
so u cant make u point without abuses. Gej was given 6yrs to serve the time he learnt frm yar adua, and still he messed up the godwill that nigeria frm north and south gave him. But buhari hasnt even taken the seat yet talk much of 100days in office and he is already insulted nt becos he hasnt performed or failed but because of sheer childlish hadtred for him. Why nt respect him first and let the world see what he can do! If he messes up then insults.
But, am wondering why Nigerian still expect respect and support from people of other regions outside the north and west. Why? The GEJ government and the election results that followed it has brought enough reasons why any Nigerians should not expect any form of support, respect etc from any other regions. Are you sincerely believing that Nigerians are still one? It means you are among those who pretend and look the opposite side claiming that we are one. If you are expect any person like me especially to support or respect Buhari then be prepared to hold water with your palms.
Ok, answer these questions as they will provide our oneness. If Dino had contested under pdp, if Alrufai had come under pdp, would you have voted him into power? If Nuhu Ribadu had contested under apc would you have voted against him. Tell me among Dino, Alrufia, who among these two men is an half inch better than Nuhu? Nuhu is the most popular and well known all over the country, yet he was voted out because he was with GEJ/pdp. All these facts show that we are no longer one country. you should therefore, expect the rough side of people from outside the north and west. It is very clear, if you are prepared to evaluate how we are as today, there is a VERY high degree of HATE and DEVIDE among Nigerians arising from religion, ethnicity and especially the last election results.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by deletrue: 5:57pm On May 09, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
But, am wondering why Nigerian still expect respect and support from people of other regions outside the north and west. Why? The GEJ government and the election results that followed it has brought enough reasons why any Nigerians should not expect any form of support, respect etc from any other regions. Are you sincerely believing that Nigerians are still one? It means you are among those who pretend and look the opposite side claiming that we are one. If you are expect any person like me especially to support or respect Buhari then be prepared to hold water with your palms.
Ok, answer these questions as they will provide our oneness. If Dino had contested under pdp, if Alrufai had come under pdp, would you have voted him into power? If Nuhu Ribadu had contested under apc would you have voted against him. Tell me among Dino, Alrufia, who among these two men is an half inch better than Nuhu? Nuhu is the most popular and well known all over the country, yet he was voted out because he was with GEJ/pdp. All these facts show that we are no longer one country. you should therefore, expect the rough side of people from outside the north and west. It is very clear, if you are prepared to evaluate how we are as today, there is a VERY high degree of HATE and DEVIDE among Nigerians arising from religion, ethnicity and especially the last election results.
From the above response, you notice that I am not school boy. No time now, I would have gone far to give more reasons why are far from each other, and that only God can settle us again.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by glory2glory: 5:58pm On May 09, 2015
LordCenturion:
@Op,i want to contest for chairman of my community,u fit borrow me 5k there?, mumu guy, government dey give dollars to ezes, Obas, emirs, u come give him 10k,President can't remember the last time he set his eyes on 10k last, that 10k is just like #10..... Mtcheeeeeew
grin grin grin grin grin
You took the words out of my mouth. Lol
While many people became millionaires courtesy of GEJ reelection bid, this one parted with his hard earned 10k.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by oluwatosin85: 6:15pm On May 09, 2015
what do u expect from an igbo boy than sentiment. who is moved by all dis story from him? mtchewwwww
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by todayguest(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2015
LordCenturion:
@Op,i want to contest for chairman of my community,u fit borrow me 5k there?, mumu guy, government dey give dollars to ezes, Obas, emirs, u come give him 10k,President can't remember the last time he set his eyes on 10k last, that 10k is just like #10..... Mtcheeeeeew
the important thing is: No matter how small, it was acknowledged.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by modelly: 7:37pm On May 09, 2015
I wish to contribute ma quota too, to see it a reality... good one bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone / US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return / Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Constitutional Conference in Progress...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.