Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero (28601 Views)

Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To / The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by kcynho(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2015
[size=13pt] THAT DUDE NAH GUDLUCK BRODA,THEY HV D SAME TYPE OF NOSE[/size]
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Kx: 12:28pm On May 09, 2015
Even with the revelations from the nnpc and fuel subsidy issue?

Not surprised, youth equally earnestly yearned for abacha.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by socialmediaman: 12:32pm On May 09, 2015
That was probably the intention. As the compensation no come, he wants to take it to the next level till it comes! Na commendation certificate he wan chop? I suggest he dedicates this energy to fighting for corpers' rights after NYSC, because it's obvious many of them end up at home or in the streets at news paper stands.

MzJackBaueress:
So your 10k just go like that? Jonathan couldn't even compensate you with a job or something else?

Eyaaaaa!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by kokoA(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
For many centuries to come, we mite not ve a president as great as Dr. Ebele Jonathan
na curse? Back to sender by fire!

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by danny301: 12:35pm On May 09, 2015
You need the light of change in your life.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by dapyd1(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2015
Lets be sincere, all those walking, sculpting, drawing or doing whatever for proving Buhari and Jonathan dont give a hoot about this guys.
in their minds, they are like; lemme walk or sculpt for this guy and get..1. National attention 2. Some part of the money.
its called creative begging.

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by nsyforreal: 12:36pm On May 09, 2015
onyi4edu:
"I found out that, there is something special in president Goodluck Jonathan which Nigerians will soon miss"

I concur

I concur too.very soon our eyes wilk open.

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by AmaechiLinus(m): 12:36pm On May 09, 2015
Nothing goes for nothing. Ur reward must surely come bro
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Isyma(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2015
GOOD ONE SMART GUY......shop on jumia make life easy for your self

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by ralph28(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2015
Nice one,this is another pattern of trekking to success.

If you have patient,you'll have good luck.

You are sowing a seed.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by LordCenturion(m): 12:38pm On May 09, 2015
@Op,i want to contest for chairman of my community,u fit borrow me 5k there?, mumu guy, government dey give dollars to ezes, Obas, emirs, u come give him 10k,President can't remember the last time he set his eyes on 10k last, that 10k is just like #10..... Mtcheeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by brownlord: 12:38pm On May 09, 2015
PassingShot:
Butt lickers everywhere.
It may interest you to know that many Nigerians (including yours sincerely) contributed monies towards GMB's election and he won. Have you seen any of us come online to brag about such donations?

Mtchewwww!

My friend shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by letsbet(m): 12:38pm On May 09, 2015
Nice Move! besides, were is Temitemi1( hope i got dat rite) ur hero just became a legend! oya report and do the needful..

2 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by tunjijones(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2015
icebeatz:
Anything that puts money in ur pocket bro....

Can everybody free dis guy already. He ia a very intelligent guy! He wld be recognised for this and am sure he is gonna get smtin out of this. Smart move bro! I admire you. You weere able to tink out of the box.

Never liked GEJ government though and voted against him. But dis bros move is a very smart 1

2 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Acidosis(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2015
sunny63:
My name is Ezemagu Sunday Nnamdi a nairalander, the ex-youth corp member that donated #10,000 to president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan re-election bid. I raised a bank draft of #10,000 from my NYSC account and send it to mr president through DHL to support his re-election bid when I was serving. I found out that, there is something special in president Goodluck Jonathan which Nigerian's will soon miss. I know that some people that are reading this message will say that president Goodluck Jonathan has filled this guy's pocket with money. let me tell u categorically I have not set my eyes on president Jonathan before talk more of receiving any favour from him. The election has come and go but president Goodluck Jonathan remain my prospective mentor and political father. President Goodluck Jonathan has written his name with Golden pen and for me to tap from his character and attitude I have decided to raise a sculptural piece of president Jonathan in his home town as a mark hero which can also serve as a tourist center. I will leave Abuja to Otuoke, president Goodluck Jonathan's home town on monday to give my aspiring mentor a warming heroic welcome for putting the interest of the nation above his personal ambition and also for salvaging the democratic ethic of this nation. If I land in Otuoke on tuesday,I will go directly to the traditional ruler's place to request for a strategic position where I will raise a sculptural piece of president Goodluck Jonathan as a mark of Hero to the people of and Nigeria and world at large. I will also pay courtesy visit to Government house to inform the Governor of my intention. I will be updating my movement on facebook,twitter and other online social media. Attached to this write up is my picture and a letter of appreciation from president Goodluck Jonathan after my donation.

I envy you bro. Don't mind the critics, some of them will pay anything to receive the attached letter, even from Abacha.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:41pm On May 09, 2015
Every second a Mumu is born

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by tola9ja: 12:41pm On May 09, 2015
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Sweetguy25: 12:41pm On May 09, 2015
Lol. Although I supported Goodluck in the elections and wanted him to continue, I must admit that I'm not a blind supporter. The last thing I'll ever do is to sacrifice my personal resources towards fulfilling the ambition of a Nigerian politician. GEJ, Buhari et al are all Nigerian politicians and that's the first thing I remember.

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by brownlord: 12:43pm On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
So your 10k just go like that? Jonathan couldn't even compensate you with a job or something else?

Eyaaaaa!!

That was the reason you abandoned your tailoring business so you can get a government job or appointment, right?

I said it, but the sect leader Gbawe keep denying,thank God you said it yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 09, 2015
MY BROTHER, I SUPPORT UR MOVE AND URE NOT GOING TO REGRET IT. FOR THOSE CRITICING U, 4GIVE DEM. IS NT THERE FAULT. THEY ARE SUFFERING 4RM CONJUGATED BLINDNESS. WEN THEY ARE SET FRM THAT ORDEAL, THEY WIL REALISE WAT THEY DID. FINALLY, THEY WIL BURY THERE LNG HEADS IN SHAME. I DNT TYPE 4 NOTIN, WAT I SAID WIL HAPPEN.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by xage(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2015
How did a dullard like you manage to graduate?

Jonathan was busy sharing dollars from palace to palace, shrine to shrine, from abuja to Lagos and you donated 10k to him..why not walk into the nearest hospital and give it to one of the planty sick pple that cannot afford hospital bill?

Your face self resemble mumu..

4 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by philips70(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2015
But why did he upload his picture on the thread. Seun na wao, Nairaland is attracting them by the second.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by hallysonia(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2015
See how normal nairalanders dey para you. Had you know, u wudnt av posted dis.
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by vikyno(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2015
Ride on my guy. May God bless your efforts.

I admire your courage and ingenuity. Never mind the haters that flooded this thread.

GEJ' fan for life!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by vikyno(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2015
Ride on my guy. May God bless your efforts.

I admire your courage and ingenuity. Never mind the haters that flooded this thread.

GEJ' fan for life!!!
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:47pm On May 09, 2015
brownlord:

That was the reason you abandoned your tailoring business so you can get a government job or appointment, right?

I said it, but the sect leader Gbawe keep denying,thank God you said it yourself
ok
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by redcliff: 12:48pm On May 09, 2015
azeezhy:
Nigeria is full of many boot ass licking youths as a result of the strong grip on the nation by our elders.. this guy is a typical example.

This is my exact same thoughts. Its hard to see youths that have independent minds and i feel it has alot to do with the fact of poverty and greed. In his own case, he is doing this as his own "creative" way to be recognised by the president and also what he stands to gain from it

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by FitnessNigeria: 12:50pm On May 09, 2015
Thank God he is not trekking
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:54pm On May 09, 2015
#Noted
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by kent79: 12:55pm On May 09, 2015
OK oo
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by stevolinkon40: 12:56pm On May 09, 2015
sunny63:
My name is Ezemagu Sunday Nnamdi a nairalander, the ex-youth corp member that donated #10,000 to president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan re-election bid. I raised a bank draft of #10,000 from my NYSC account and send it to mr president through DHL to support his re-election bid when I was serving. I found out that, there is something special in president Goodluck Jonathan which Nigerian's will soon miss. I know that some people that are reading this message will say that president Goodluck Jonathan has filled this guy's pocket with money. let me tell u categorically I have not set my eyes on president Jonathan before talk more of receiving any favour from him. The election has come and go but president Goodluck Jonathan remain my prospective mentor and political father. President Goodluck Jonathan has written his name with Golden pen and for me to tap from his character and attitude I have decided to raise a sculptural piece of president Jonathan in his home town as a mark hero which can also serve as a tourist center. I will leave Abuja to Otuoke, president Goodluck Jonathan's home town on monday to give my aspiring mentor a warming heroic welcome for putting the interest of the nation above his personal ambition and also for salvaging the democratic ethic of this nation. If I land in Otuoke on tuesday,I will go directly to the traditional ruler's place to request for a strategic position where I will raise a sculptural piece of president Goodluck Jonathan as a mark of Hero to the people of and Nigeria and world at large. I will also pay courtesy visit to Government house to inform the Governor of my intention. I will be updating my movement on facebook,twitter and other online social media. Attached to this write up is my picture and a letter of appreciation from president Goodluck Jonathan after my donation.
Is dis sunny. My Naps president 2013?

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by RaphaeloBurgess: 12:57pm On May 09, 2015
See what GEJ administration has done to your communication skill. You wrote 'Election has come and go' instead of 'Election has come and gone'.Too bad.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Section Of Senator Wamakko's Building Collapses In Sokoto. Photos / Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo Supports Atiku / President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.