Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas (20081 Views)

I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / Mention The Best Five Seasonal Movies That You Have Seen... / Ever Witnessed A Funny Engagement/proposal? Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas by TheInkheart(f): 12:07am On May 10, 2015
peterbello:
But, what if after every every, the girl answers you with a big and loud NO nko?

that means you never knew the person you proposed to.. before any guy should make a move, it should be because he is truly certain that he has found a woman who wants to spend the rest of her life with him. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas by TheInkheart(f): 12:09am On May 10, 2015
peterbello:

By bedroom, he meant involving hot kerewa in the proposal. Maybe before or after the proposal.
Meanwhile we can't find your pishur on your profile. This is coming from prospective husbands.

Lol, maybe picture is not there Cos I like being anonymous *shrugs* .... I will think about putting one up soon...
Re: My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas by Eragablessen(m): 12:31am On May 10, 2015
The family scene w'ld be just alright. And the resort aspect is a cute click too!
Re: My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas by Mariojane(f): 8:09am On May 11, 2015
NinoBrown888:

#smiles
#starring at your Dp.
would you like to know My observation¿
go ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions / What Constitutes A Round Of Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.