Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' (28947 Views)

Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose / Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike / Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 09, 2015
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 09, 2015
Tribunal will declare a re-run and Wike will lose out. Let him enjoy his 8 months in power.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by mikkyjagga1(m): 3:47pm On May 09, 2015
Amaechi the smartest rivers man I knw, he will definitely hand over, he's sure d tribunal will annul wikes victory, cos as a matter of fact, there ws no election in rivers state!

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 09, 2015
After looting Rivers state abi?

Team_Tohpahz!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by shamecurls(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2015
Wike`s return to Ikwerre Kingdom is inevitable. Ameachi showing him what it takes to be educated.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by dekdek: 3:53pm On May 09, 2015
Mogidi:

I thought he said he won't constitute a transition committee, who born monkey.

Prove that Amaechi said such. Also prove that he has already constituted one.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by einsteino(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2015
nairaland is full of jobless folks with opinions, folks who don't even know the road to rivers state yet claim to know who rigged and who didn't. folks whose only proof of what they think someone said or didn't is nothing but hearsay, folks whose judgement of a person is simply based on the party he/she is in.

if you look closely, you would realise wike and ameachi are only after their daily bread nothing more. ameachi was pro pdp, looted&rigged in pdp as speaker and governor, and only chose apc when pej got too power drunk and wanted to take rivers state political structure from him. To me wike and ameachi are just two folks fighting over their interest, nothing less. none of them is a saint.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by anwo247: 3:53pm On May 09, 2015
godson36:
He said that because he is now having full evidence to knock him out of office ( like Real madrid knock out Bayern Munich in last season champions league grin grin grin )

Card Reader accredited just 200,000+ voters but my dear wike win with over 1million vote.

Amaechi is very wise. In Amaechi voice Let me give him this so that people will not think that am bad since court will send him parking in few weeks

As if card reader was not suspended where and when not functional.

Conduct the election 15,000 times. Wike will win River State. Amaechi is a traitor, simply as seen by the people. Their right!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by ibietela2(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2015
wachakuta:
Fly On.. the south south Lion judas

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by ibietela2(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Amaechi you can quietly leave now. You spent the last four years in undoing whatever you did in rivers state.
Port Harcourt stinks with dirt and garbage littered all over the state, bad roads here and there coupled with the terrible traffic in major areas of the city.
Vamos Amaechi.

You know that the traffic lights none is working for 8 years now
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by deletrue: 4:00pm On May 09, 2015
robosky02:

after months of refusing to let go

he has finally agree to hand over from reliable source we are told buhari asked him to stop the fight and hand over.

as he would gain nothing but waste more resources fight an unneccesary battle.
Am very sure Buhari cannot tell Amaechi to cease fire. We know those who love peace definitely not Buhari. Are you a visitor to Nigeria and that you do not have any idea of Buhari's records? Let me not take much of your time but Buhari is an Islamist and a Fulani man. You can, on your own find out the characteristics of Islam and Fulani people all over the world. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by ricsman(m): 4:01pm On May 09, 2015
y do I keep reading rubbish comments here. APC n PDP no neutral fellow here? anyway Ameachi my governor for 8yrs
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by melvin0004(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2015
debo07:
so?wike should now get over a million votes?.
wot of buhari in kano, kaduna, kastina............

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by bashgama(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2015
robosky02:

The Rivers State Governor, Mr Chibuike Amaechi, has expressed the readiness of his Administration to handover on May 29. Amaechi who dismissed rumours he would not be handing over the reign of governance on the date, wondered what he would be doing in office after May 29. The Rivers state Governor averred that the entire cabinet has made ready their notes preparatory to the terminal date of his regime.

“We are ready for handover unlike the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, at the centre that is busy making new appointments and sacking people. They have refused to brief the Muhammadu Buhari Transition Team and All Progressives Congress, APC, is not screaming blue murder. Rather, the APC at the centre is meeting and planning and preparing for government”.

Wike and Amaechi

Painting an ugly scenario in Rivers State, Gov. Amaechi stated that rather than support democracy, PDP has been busy doctoring election results and Voter Register.

“Unfortunately in Rivers State, the PDP is busy doctoring election results, doctoring Voter Register as to cover their stolen mandate, and crying wolf to cover their mischief”.

Amaechi who spoke through the Rivers State Commissioner of Information and Communications, Ibim Semenitari, added that whoever would take over from him has no reason to panic.

In a statement in Port Harcourt on Friday, Semenitari dismissed insinuations the outgoing regime had shown no co-operation with the man the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared winner of the April 11 governorship election in Rivers State. While dismissing reports the outgoing Administration has been un-co-operative with the PDP, Semenitari allayed such fears saying that PDP already has everything going for it.

“They stole the outcome of the April 11 election and gave no hoot; they declared their candidates winners with the criminal connivance of INEC and cared less about local, national and international opinion that what took place in Rivers state on April 11 was everything but an election. The more APC had pushed for electoral materials which are statutory demands of an electoral litigation, the farther PDP and INEC had kept it, and seemingly, they have had their way. So, they have all going for them. They have nothing to worry about. If and when Mr. Ezebuwon Nyesom Wike, will be sworn in, the issue of handover notes and other statutory briefings should not be any worry to him. Already Wike has as part of his transition team the State Deputy Governor, Engr. Tele Renner Ikuru, who is ViceChairman of the Rivers Stare Executive Council, and who is abreast of all projects and Programmes of the current administration, having chaired many sensitive state government committees as well as state cabinet meetings.” Semenitari said.

“After all, PDP has constituted Inauguration and Transition Committees, respectively”.

The Information and Communications Commissioner who insisted PDP stole the mandate it is parading, reasoned that with the pair of Ikuru and Wike, PDP should have no difficulty with any briefings that they might need from the current administration. She advised PDP to learn from APC which has not raised any hairs despite what are deliberate steps at the centre to provokethe party. “Governor Amaechi has not made any new appointment as he knows he is leaving office, unlike what PDP is doing at the centre. They are busy sacking and making appointments, functions that should be entirely left for the in-coming Administration. Provocative as it is, APC has rather, concerned itself with continued preparations to give Nigerians good governance. APC has refused to dance to PDP’s evil drumbeats, choosing to show maturity.

“Let PDP in Rivers state leave Governor Amaechi alone. He is a busy man and did not contest any elections. Governor Amaechi is known for committing his all into any worthy assignment or duty he is called to do. Having governed Rivers State for close to eight years, Amaechi cannot be happier that history and posterity will judge him fairly. A fact a million PDPs cannot obliterate”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/we-are-ready-for-handover-dont-panic-amaechi-tells-wike/

Our new sectary to the Federation!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Sweetguy25: 4:14pm On May 09, 2015
ibietela2:

You know that the traffic lights none is working for 8 years now
Amaechi did not install a single traffic light anywhere in port Harcourt.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by kacglobal: 4:15pm On May 09, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Kindly hand over you judas of the South South. You're a disgrace to our region. I pray wike forces you and your family out of rivers state.

You are one of the ppl that if left alone.nigeria will never be and will never move forward has a nation. U ppl just lack reasoning at times when u speak. Sorry for my language.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by kacglobal: 4:19pm On May 09, 2015
deletrue:
Am very sure Buhari cannot tell Amaechi to cease fire. We know those who love peace definitely not Buhari. Are you a visitor to Nigeria and that you do not have any idea of Buhari's records? Let me not take much of your time but Buhari is an Islamist and a Fulani man. You can, on your own find out the characteristics of Islam and Fulani people all over the world. Thanks

Your also forgetting he is a Nigerian. So look at records well and think before u interpret . cus there is a 80% chance u are also like him. CUs ur a Nigerian too.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Austin4lif: 4:27pm On May 09, 2015
debo07:
Amaechi has gotten all the evidence he needs to nail PDP and wike in Rivers state.So he said he is ready to hand over now cos he knws Wike won't last cos after presenting their evidence @ d tribunal Wike is a gonner.Not even GEJ or Madam shepopo will be there to help him out.
do u have a counselor in ur family? Did anybody ever hold a political appointment in ur entire family? And u are insulting a president. Ur mama reach mama peace? Ur mama fit talk for public? If u dnt celebrate leaders u will not be celebrate. Nonsense
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by free2ryhme: 4:32pm On May 09, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Amaechi you can quietly leave now. You spent the last four years in undoing whatever you did in rivers state.
Port Harcourt stinks with dirt and garbage littered all over the state, bad roads here and there coupled with the terrible traffic in major areas of the city.
Vamos Amaechi.

Tell us one state in nigeria including the FCT that does not have bad roads

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by mulattoclaro(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2015
kacglobal:

You are one of the ppl that if left alone.nigeria will never be and will never move forward has a nation. U ppl just lack reasoning at times when u speak. Sorry for my language.
dude shut your mouth. Last time I checked I never invited you or asked you to quote me. It's your father that lacks sense.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by belente(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2015
Taylor86:
g
G for Goat
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Frando29(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Tribunal will declare a re-run and Wike will lose out. Let him enjoy his 8 months in power.

Even if Buhari and Amaechi with ibim semenitarI were to personally supervise the re-run, Wike will still win. You people just don't get it. Amaechi has no pity from Rivers people. He has been labelled a Judas and Dakuku's alliance with him was his undoing. I don't support any of the candidates, but listen to the heartbeat of the people, they want Amaechi purged out of their system.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by debo07(m): 4:47pm On May 09, 2015
Austin4lif:
do u have a counselor in ur family? Did anybody ever hold a political appointment in ur entire family? And u are insulting a president. Ur mama reach mama peace? Ur mama fit talk for public? If u dnt celebrate leaders u will not be celebrate. Nonsense
look @ hw u are showing ur stupidity in public.if I'm to celebrate leaders then it will be leaders of great virtues not pple like GEJ and PEJ.My mum is a great mum.she will nevr come out and insult another woman's husband like ur so called leader mama peace.And my mum doesn't spit trash in public and make grammatical blunders like mama shepopo.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by belente(m): 4:49pm On May 09, 2015
bashgama:

you quoted the whole write up, and still wrote trash

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by debo07(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2015
robosky02:

where you there when she said it or somebody told you "she say"

respect her if you wish to go up someday
So u didn't knw she said it?and I'm here answering u.well I watched it live on NTA and it was on newspaper.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by stexsy(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2015
This woman is a liar, ve read so many reports where the APC at d centre are complaining of how the PDP are nt coperating with them as regard transiting. Ve also read where Amaechi said he will not handover to Wike, so wat is she saying?
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

Tell us one state in nigeria including the FCT that does not have bad roads

I can bet it no state capital has as bad road as portharcourt, in some area there is no road at all, if only his Yoruba supporters know much he is hated here.... there you know the budget of rivers compare to those states u r talking about... you swners should just shut up about rivers state here in nl
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 09, 2015
debo07:
respect my foot.A woman who came out publicly to say that Buhari's brain is dead.That woman doesn't deserve any respect.she doesn't have any functioning charity foundation.all she knws is involvin her self in political matters and behaving like the paramount ruler of Nigeria.She deserves no respect.
LIKE SERIOUSLY ' RESPECT YOUR FOOT'?.... WELL SHE WAS ONCE AFRICAN FIRST LADIES PRESIDENT, FORMER NIGERIAN FIRST LADY...... AM 100% SURE YOUR MOTHER IN THE VILLAGE WON'T EVER BE ADDRESSED AS COUNCILLORS WIFE SO PLS BORROW SOME BRAIN AND RESPECT SOMEONES MOTHER CAUSE YOU JST CAN'T BEAT IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by chrisxxx(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2015
bashgama:

I hope he will not spell secretary like u?
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by denedene(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2015
good! thank God, we need peace in this state and the fact that wike has called Julius Berger to return to our garden city is a welcome development
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by cyril10(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2015
kendrick9:
He has no other option but to vacate and handover peacefully.... what a useless governor...

I agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman / Is GEJ Insinuating Obasanjo Killed Murtala Mohammed? / "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.