Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' (28945 Views)

Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose / Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike / Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by mulattoclaro(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2015
chinwepretty:

U must be eating with ur nose and ve lost ur sense of reasoning what right does he ve to force anybody out of the state
and you must be eating with your dickk.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by martineverest(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2015
Choi...what an insult
mulattoclaro:
and you must be eating with your dickk.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by kipesco(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2015
asamaigho:

sorry dear,for gubernatorial it worked everywhere

wicke has been bursted

Card reader did not work everywhere. Even humans don't work in all environment.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by BabaNath(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2015
robosky02:

forget na game up be this
not after the card reader expose. If there's a game up of any kind, I think it's on the part of Wike
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Jesusloveyou: 10:59pm On May 09, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Kindly hand over you judas of the South South. You're a disgrace to our region. I pray wike forces you and your family out of rivers state.
gej is a curse to south south and nigeria,he wasted south south chance,and wasted nigeria 6yrs, and wike should not be sworn-in,because is a waste of time,he wil be joining gej,pej and madueke to go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Tmaritas76(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2015
wachakuta:
Fly On.. the south south Lion
do lion fly in your town
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by lordprizzle(m): 11:44pm On May 09, 2015
dekdek:

Then what stops the aggrieved to go to court to seek justice? Besides, can u swear with ur balls and unborn seeds that the figures that came in from the SS and SE were not inflated?
Inflated my foot. There's no foundation of APC in the south south and south east so how then do you expect the APC to have higher votes from there? They plainly voted for GEJ due to the fact that they believed in him. The question you asked should have been directed to our northern brothers because there were evidences of foreigners and children voting.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 09, 2015
oga, carry sit give the winner. stop whining undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by lordprizzle(m): 11:59pm On May 09, 2015
godson36:

The reason why the registration will be low in River state is because of the violence in that state. No one is willing to risk his/her life just because of voting. Look at bayelsa state. Can't you see the low number of accredited voters and votes? Also look at bornu state.

Bros, reason well before you qoute. Although, the south-east and south knows notin about voting. Oga, park well
dude from your comment, I can fathom that you do not reside in the south south and therefore have no knowledge of what is going on around here but only conclude from what you see and hear on television. During the election period, Rivers citizens were more enlightened and were more eager to vote despite the political crisis in the state. I reside at the LGA of the PDP governorship contestant and was able to witness first hand how the election went in that place. So please don't comment about what you don't know about when you're not from the said area. Thank you.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by hassey(m): 4:41am On May 10, 2015
debo07:
respect my foot.A woman who came out publicly to say that Buhari's brain is dead.That woman doesn't deserve any respect.she doesn't have any functioning charity foundation.all she knws is involvin her self in political matters and behaving like the paramount ruler of Nigeria.She deserves no respect.
chai! chai!! chai!!! diaris GOD oooooooo
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by clemzo101(m): 5:43am On May 10, 2015
And can u swear with ur balls too that the figures dat came from the north were the actual figures? With heavy report of under aged voters coming from d north? Look here both party rigged. Fi oro nle jare
dekdek:

Then what stops the aggrieved to go to court to seek justice? Besides, can u swear with ur balls and unborn seeds that the figures that came in from the SS and SE were not inflated?
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by kipesco(m): 6:27am On May 10, 2015
godson36:
He said that because he is now having full evidence to knock him out of office ( like Real madrid knock out Bayern Munich in last season champions league grin grin grin )

Card Reader accredited just 200,000+ voters but my dear wike win with over 1million vote.

Amaechi is very wise. In Amaechi voice Let me give him this so that people will not think that am bad since court will send him parking in few weeks

Na only 200000+ voters card read abi? And you go call the others to come court with their card to verify that it was working.
Na court na make them await abi them say na four months them program the tribunal.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Lionsclaw: 11:58am On May 10, 2015
godson36:

The reason why the registration will be low in River state is because of the violence in that state. No one is willing to risk his/her life just because of voting. Look at bayelsa state. Can't you see the low number of accredited voters and votes? Also look at bornu state.

Bros, reason well before you qoute. Although, the south-east and south knows notin about voting. Oga, park well
Mr man stop talking because by so doing you keep on showing how ignorant you are. Your trickish mind is still telling you that there will be millions of registration in boko haram infested area while a little clash in PH will make everybody sit at home.
If na to register underaged voters and cows wen north sabi abt voting u are damn rit d south dont giv a fvck abt dt.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by dekdek: 7:34am On May 11, 2015
clemzo101:
And can u swear with ur balls too that the figures dat came from the north were the actual figures? With heavy report of under aged voters coming from d north? Look here both party rigged. Fi oro nle jare

The more reason why i asked u to go to court if u think u have a good case instead of whining uncontrollably online. Besides, this is Rivers/Wike election, what concerns the northern figures with states elections? are u ok?
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by dekdek: 7:43am On May 11, 2015
lordprizzle:
Inflated my foot. There's no foundation of APC in the south south and south east so how then do you expect the APC to have higher votes from there? They plainly voted for GEJ due to the fact that they believed in him. The question you asked should have been directed to our northern brothers because there were evidences of foreigners and children voting.

Those challenging their injustice, where are they from? Are they Abokis or son of the soil? Ur claim that APC doesnt have foundation holds no waters goon. Besides, this thread is about wike and the state election, how does this affect states elections.
Again when u talk about child voting, why dont u just go to court to challenge the numbers? ARe they up to 500,000 underage voters? subtract this fathom number from the entire vote the General had and tell me who still have the majority vote? Besides, pictures exist all over the internent of PDP agents supervising the registration of underage voters, can u prove that these underage voters voted for APC or PDP that supervised their registration? afterall, jonah-daft also had votes from the north. Most likely those votes he secured are from the underage voters his agents got registered.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by robosky02(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2015
dekdek:

Those challenging their injustice, where are they from? Are they Abokis or son of the soil? Ur claim that APC doesnt have foundation holds no waters goon. Besides, this thread is about wike and the state election, how does this affect states elections.
Again when u talk about child voting, why dont u just go to court to challenge the numbers? ARe they up to 500,000 underage voters? subtract this fathom number from the entire vote the General had and tell me who still have the majority vote? Besides, pictures exist all over the internent of PDP agents supervising the registration of underage voters, can u prove that these underage voters voted for APC or PDP that supervised their registration? afterall, jonah-daft also had votes from the north. Most likely those votes he secured are from the underage voters his agents got registered.

cant you make a sentence without insulting................

please the name is President Jonathan
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Demdem(m): 9:24am On May 11, 2015
robosky02:

cant you make a sentence without insulting................

please the name is President Jonathan

When Jonah-daft called leaders of a part of country Rascals, did u correct the fool?
Hypocrite, get lost. Jonah-daft he remains.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by robosky02(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2015
Demdem:

When Jonah-daft called leaders of a part of country Rascals, did u correct the fool?
Hypocrite, get lost. Jonah-daft he remains.

i thought you will just take advise and correct your self but you want to remain in your...............

not no one from your lineaage have reach the hight Jonathan got to

so if you aspire to go up appreciate does there, see what you can learn from them and move on
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Demdem(m): 9:53am On May 11, 2015
robosky02:

i thought you will just take advise and correct your self but you want to remain in your...............

not no one from your lineaage have reach the hight Jonathan got to

so if you aspire to go up appreciate does there, see what you can learn from them and move on

Goon, what does ur wretched family/lineage got to do with Jonah-daft uselessness?
My lineage is already made for life and contended and care less about others so called achievement.
You that continue to suckk the drunkards cocck, how far has it better ur family/Lineage?
U sound really deranged by virtue of ur useless line of thought.
To hell with u and Jonah-daft
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by robosky02(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, what does ur wretched family/lineage got to do with Jonah-daft uselessness?
My lineage is already made for life and contended and care less about others so called achievement.
You that continue to suckk the drunkards cocck, how far has it better ur family/Lineage?
U sound really deranged by virtue of ur useless line of thought.
To hell with u and Jonah-daft

to insult an elder is a sign of lack of self control

i only advise that if you wish to go up then learn from those up there

but this your insulting attitute wouldnt help you

theres much to learn in Nairaland take the good once "my friend"
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Demdem(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2015
robosky02:

to insult an elder is a sign of lack of self control

i only advise that if you wish to go up then learn from those up there

but this your insulting attitute wouldnt help you

theres much to learn in Nairaland take the good once "my friend"

Only a useless elder will lead in the eating of a billion naira of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty.
Only an heartless elder will tell his subjects that he doesn't give a damn on live TV.
So many atrocities this useless leader has committed and he deserves no respect but stones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by robosky02(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2015
you are not still getting the point

dont be in a hurry to reply.

just stop am think

what can i learn from all of this........
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by IVORY2009(m): 10:31am On May 11, 2015
Demdem:

Only a useless elder will lead in the eating of a billion naira of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty.
Only an heartless elder will tell his subjects that he doesn't give a damn on live TV.
So many atrocities this useless leader has committed and he deserves no respect but stones.

your defense is nothing to write home about.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Demdem(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2015
IVORY2009:

Ur position is eediotic.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Demdem(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2015
robosky02:

you are not still getting the point

dont be in a hurry to reply.

just stop am think

what can i learn from all of this........

u only made sense to ur self and hypocritical kind. am already up there, not looking up on an hopeless fool to be what i am already. Shove ur advise back into ur anus. Dont need it.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by robosky02(m): 11:23am On May 11, 2015
IVORY2009:

leave him jare he has passed the escape velocity of sanity
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by IVORY2009(m): 12:46pm On May 11, 2015
Demdem:

My position is eediotic.

lolz, how do you sleep @ night? U can not go far in life by insulting ur elders, u need to change.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Demdem(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2015
IVORY2009:

lolz, how do you sleep @ night? U can not go far in life by insulting ur elders, u need to change.

are u still referring to the glutton that destroyed our economy with his foolishness? Again, the fool deserves stones.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by clemzo101(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2015
If we do d election again Infact APC will not make up to 10k sef.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by IVORY2009(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2015
Demdem:

are u still referring to the glutton that destroyed our economy with his foolishness? Again, the fool deserves stones.

anyway, u're entitled to ur own opinion, dats just an advise to you.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Demdem(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2015
IVORY2009:

anyway, u're entitled to ur own opinion, dats just an advise to you.

dont need ur advise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed / My Father’s Defeat Is Painful – Atiku’s Son / The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.