Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' (28949 Views)

Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose / Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike / Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by M4gunners: 5:11pm On May 09, 2015
debo07:
lols....even if we are to count d real valid votes 4 GEJ is not even suppose to be close to 12m votes.it ought to be so much lower and dat of Buhari shuld be close to 17m votes.so if u open that can of worms u will end up closing it urself.
Oh coming from an APC supporters. Yet they keep praising JEGA the most corrupt nigeria as of ending of March 2015.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by cyril10(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2015
einsteino:
nairaland is full of jobless folks with opinions, folks who don't even know the road to rivers state yet claim to know who rigged and who didn't. folks whose only proof of what they think someone said or didn't is nothing but hearsay, folks whose judgement of a person is simply based on the party he/she is in.

if you look closely, you would realise wike and ameachi are only after their daily bread nothing more. ameachi was pro pdp, looted&rigged in pdp as speaker and governor, and only chose apc when pej got too power drunk and wanted to take rivers state political structure from him. To me wike and ameachi are just two folks fighting over their interest, nothing less. none of them is a saint.

You know them too well, some people here only make noise because of party affiliation nothing more.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by diamendiaz: 5:15pm On May 09, 2015
People keep deceiving themselves saying wike would leave office in 8mnths. And some1 here has said dat card reader only accredited 200K pple. In d north (Kano and Katsina) for example did card reader accredit d over 2million voters from both states? Obviously wike is our choice nd whoever doesn't like it nd isn't from rivers state can go and die.
Wike we know....
Let's see how Amaechi would become SGF...

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by diamendiaz: 5:17pm On May 09, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Tribunal will declare a re-run and Wike will lose out. Let him enjoy his 8 months in power.
Don't deceive ursef... We d people of rivers have spoken... Wike we know..
Just like in ekiti, if u do an election der 50times Fayose will win.. If u do d election here 1million times, wike will sweep rivers

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by diamendiaz: 5:19pm On May 09, 2015
anwo247:

As if card reader was not suspended where and when not functional.

Conduct the election 15,000 times. Wike will win River State. Amaechi is a traitor, simply as seen by the people. Their right!
Don't mind dat Godson of a coward.. Wike will win over and over again

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by diamendiaz: 5:21pm On May 09, 2015
debo07:
so?wike should now get over a million votes?.
Oga shut up joh... He got his 1million votes legitimately... Did dakuku campaign? We d pple of rivers have spoken.. If u don't like it, Goan die

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by ellaV(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2015
Even if d election is done one million times people will still vote wike simple ameachi should go n sleep no love for him n APC here

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by free2ryhme: 5:31pm On May 09, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

I can bet it no state capital has as bad road as portharcourt, in some area there is no road at all, if only his Yoruba supporters know much he is hated here.... there you know the budget of rivers compare to those states u r talking about... you swners should just shut up about rivers state here in nl

One frustrated NL
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by diamendiaz: 5:45pm On May 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

One frustrated NL

U re more frustrated
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by free2ryhme: 5:47pm On May 09, 2015
diamendiaz:

U re more frustrated

Pow pow uppercut
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by ibietela2(m): 5:52pm On May 09, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Amaechi did not install a single traffic light anywhere in port Harcourt.

It started with Omehia. Hmmmmmmm brothers
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by sokera: 6:31pm On May 09, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Kindly hand over you judas of the South South. You're a disgrace to our region. I pray wike forces you and your family out of rivers state.
you are a joker , you have no idea how powerful politically Amechi will be after May 29th ... Who born Wike ?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by asamaigho(m): 6:56pm On May 09, 2015
robosky02:

dont forget card reader did not work in some places

sorry dear,for gubernatorial it worked everywhere

wicke has been bursted
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Eruditor: 7:13pm On May 09, 2015
diamendiaz:
People keep deceiving themselves saying wike would leave office in 8mnths. And some1 here has said dat card reader only accredited 200K pple. In d north (Kano and Katsina) for example did card reader accredit d over 2million voters from both states? Obviously wike is our choice nd whoever doesn't like it nd isn't from rivers state can go and die.
Wike we know....

I am in the mood to educate fools. Kano had over 5M registered voters of which 2.1M or thereabouts were accredited. Rivers (with all the violence and voter apathy) had 2M registered voters yet 1.5M got accredited by Wike's abracadabra figures.

Now the card readers have shown us only 200k were actually accredited and NO the card readers didn't fail. In many polling units they were absent and where they didn't work, INEC authorities asked the elections to be conducted the following day for the Gubernatorial elections.

So Wike has no excuse to explain away the 1.4M votes he got.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by jackymfon: 7:15pm On May 09, 2015
denedene:
good! thank God, we need peace in this state and the fact that wike has called Julius Berger to return to our garden city is a welcome development

Please we also need shoprite in pH...thanks Wike....
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:43pm On May 09, 2015
godson36:
He said that because he is now having full evidence to knock him out of office ( like Real madrid knock out Bayern Munich in last season champions league grin grin grin )

Card Reader accredited just 200,000+ voters but my dear wike win with over 1million vote.

Amaechi is very wise. In Amaechi voice Let me give him this so that people will not think that am bad since court will send him parking in few weeks

if card reader which is 1 accredited 200,000+ then we dont have to cry foul cos numerous card readers were deployed abi used in that state.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Lionsclaw: 7:49pm On May 09, 2015
godson36:
He said that because he is now having full evidence to knock him out of office ( like Real madrid knock out Bayern Munich in last season champions league grin grin grin )

Card Reader accredited just 200,000+ voters but my dear wike win with over 1million vote.

Amaechi is very wise. In Amaechi voice Let me give him this so that people will not think that am bad since court will send him parking in few weeks
Guy if u really believe that just 200k voters were accredited in PH then you are not as smart as your mind is telling u deceptively. You shld have checked inec's list of registered voters in PH b4 election ok. Besides if it was even true wont u ask jega wat his mission was if he had actually registered only 200k in south south's most populous state wen it didnt fail to register millions in kano and co
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by diamendiaz: 7:50pm On May 09, 2015
Eruditor:

I am in the mood to educate fools. Kano had over 5M registered voters of which 2.1M or thereabouts were accredited. Rivers (with all the violence and voter apathy) had 2M registered voters yet 1.5M got accredited by Wike's abracadabra figures.

Now the card readers have shown us only 200k were actually accredited and NO the card readers didn't fail. In many polling units they were absent and where they didn't work, INEC authorities asked the elections to be conducted the following day for the Gubernatorial elections.

So Wike has no excuse to explain away the 1.4M votes he got.

Well... An educated Fool u are.. Dats all... a Fool at ur age is and will continue to b a fool.. FOOL!!!! Casted Fool
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by debo07(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2015
remember007:
LIKE SERIOUSLY ' RESPECT YOUR FOOT'?.... WELL SHE WAS ONCE AFRICAN FIRST LADIES PRESIDENT, FORMER NIGERIAN FIRST LADY...... AM 100% SURE YOUR MOTHER IN THE VILLAGE WON'T EVER BE ADDRESSED AS COUNCILLORS WIFE SO PLS BORROW SOME BRAIN AND RESPECT SOMEONES MOTHER CAUSE YOU JST CAN'T BEAT IT
u really want me to notice u.okay I av ooo.get lost.senseless gullible person
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by robosky02(m): 8:14pm On May 09, 2015
Frando29:

Even if Buhari and Amaechi with ibim semenitarI were to personally supervise the re-run, Wike will still win. You people just don't get it. Amaechi has no pity from Rivers people. He has been labelled a Judas and Dakuku's alliance with him was his undoing. I don't support any of the candidates, but listen to the heartbeat of the people, they want Amaechi purged out of their system.

true talk
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by denedene(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2015
jackymfon:

Please we also need shoprite in pH...thanks Wike....
bros na true o! shoprite is highly needed in the state
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by robosky02(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2015
diamendiaz:

a secretary talk less and write more

the amaechi i know doesnt fit this character

just thinking

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Amanwulu1(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2015
robosky02:

dont forget card reader did not work in some places
so u reply dis ppl? U get time o.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 09, 2015
debo07:
u really want me to notice u.okay I av ooo.get lost.senseless gullible person
I want you to notice me?.... mst be crazy
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by robosky02(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2015
Amanwulu1:
so u reply dis ppl? U get time o.

my dear i did to clear thier mind
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Eruditor: 8:45pm On May 09, 2015
diamendiaz:

Well... An educated Fool u are.. Dats all... a Fool at ur age is and will continue to b a fool.. FOOL!!!! Casted Fool

Misinformed troll. You are welcome.
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 09, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Guy if u really believe that just 200k voters were accredited in PH then you are not as smart as your mind is telling u deceptively. You shld have checked inec's list of registered voters in PH b4 election ok. Besides if it was even true wont u ask jega wat his mission was if he had actually registered only 200k in south south's most populous state wen it didnt fail to register millions in kano and co

The reason why the registration will be low in River state is because of the violence in that state. No one is willing to risk his/her life just because of voting. Look at bayelsa state. Can't you see the low number of accredited voters and votes? Also look at bornu state.

Bros, reason well before you qoute. Although, the south-east and south knows notin about voting. Oga, park well

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by olaniyanc: 9:14pm On May 09, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Ameachi has no other option than to comply, he should leave rivers to wike and face his other role in abuja, if he is given any...

WIKE SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR PRISON HAND OVER UNIFORM FOR ALL THE PEOPLE HE MASTERMINDED TO BE MURDERED BECAUSE HE WANTED TO
BECOME GOVERNOR IN RIVERS SO THAT HE CAN LOOT THE TREASURY FOR HIS MOTHER, MAMA PISS.WIKE TO BE SENTENCED FOR 200 YEARS IN PRISON FOR HIS CRIMINAL AGAINST HUMANITY.
CHEI!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by diamendiaz: 9:16pm On May 09, 2015
Eruditor:

Misinformed troll. You are welcome.

U nt frm Rivers dnt disturb ur sef wit our mata.. we have spoken nd its final.
Go nd drown in d lagoon.. or u can swim river nile if u dnt like it...
GERRAT shocked cry
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by Demdem(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2015
godson36:

The reason why the registration will be low in River state is because of the violence in that state. No one is willing to risk his/her life just because of voting. Look at bayelsa state. Can't you see the low number of accredited voters and votes? Also look at bornu state.

Bros, reason well before you qoute. Although, the south-east and south knows notin about voting. Oga, park well

Wellsaid. Am based in Ph and i knew what transpired in here throughout the election period. Prior to the gubernatorial elections, there was serious violence and the people were scared. Wikes supporters were aggressively singing and telling those who won't vote wike not to come out to vote at all.
The truth is the vast majority of registered voters didn't even come out to vote at all simply because of the anticipated violence which actually happened.
Manual accreditation was done during presidential election but INEC gave no such instructions for gubernatorial.
Wike and Inec needs to tell us where they got their fathom votes from.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by chinwepretty: 9:18pm On May 09, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Kindly hand over you judas of the South South. You're a disgrace to our region. I pray wike forces you and your family out of rivers state.

U must be eating with ur nose and ve lost ur sense of reasoning what right does he ve to force anybody out of the state
Re: Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' by bakila: 9:23pm On May 09, 2015
robosky02:

and did buhari merit all his votes

lets no open the

can of worms
Its good for our democracy. Let it be opened here and at the tribunal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS / Abisola Kola-Daisi, Ajimobi's Daughter In Beach Wear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.