Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll (3667 Views)

INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN / INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll by baralatie(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2015
theV0ice:

Maybe they were but for the purposes of governorship elections, only card readers info are recognised.
which comes back to the issue of denial of legitimate p.v.c card holders turning up to vote on the election day.
Re: Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll by Dannyset(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2015
baralatie:

what I find funny in this new twist of lie is
1.the mention of register through the card reader!
hian!!
the card reader that was faulty on election day!wonderful.and I remember prof. jega issued instruction as to the opening of another register because of the nation wide complaints of the card reader ( Mr President also was affected).
I am just watching the final outcome of this new magomago that want to play out.
God deliver from mischievous people in this country!
U can do ursef some good by proofreading the post. JEGA only passed the instruction that CR be jettisoned in any area its not working during the presidential election. During the govnrshp, he categorically said nothing but the CR because they've already figured the initial fault.
This discovery was for the govnrshp election.
No wonder INEC has refused to grant the tribunal the electoral materials in the state.
@Topic, am sure dis also happened in the presidential too, but sleeping dog shld lie.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll by baralatie(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2015
Dannyset:

U can do ursef some good by proofreading the post. JEGA only passed the instruction that CR be jettisoned in any area its not working during the presidential election. During the govnrshp, he categorically said nothing but the CR because they've already figured the initial fault.
This discovery was for the govnrshp election.
No wonder INEC has refused to grant the tribunal the electoral materials in the state.
@Topic, am sure dis also happened in the presidential too, but sleeping dog shld lie.
jega has not made any comment that the rec has found a solution on the machines or the faulty equipment has been replaced to he used for governorship election.
Re: Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll by Dannyset(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2015
baralatie:

jega has not made any comment that the rec has found a solution on the machines or the faulty equipment has been replaced to he used for governorship election.

Maybe u didn't follow the electoral processes but only the results. I suggest u go to INEC website or @inecnigeria to read again JEGA's comments. That's if u can endure tho. Or maybe u ask around.
He even warned any REC of sabotaging the CR. That they'd be held responsible for any CR failure.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll by baralatie(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2015
Dannyset:

Maybe u didn't follow the electoral processes but only the results. I suggest u go to INEC website or @inecnigeria to read again JEGA's comments. That's if u can endure tho. Or maybe u ask around.
be a good citizen!
highlight where he said it and post!
Re: Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll by Babacele: 10:21pm On May 09, 2015
Mogidi:
Do the election again lets see if Dakuku can garner up to 15%.
y una rig in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 09, 2015
The propagandists won't allow us peace. They should tell those tales by moonlight to the Judge. The loss of Rivers treasury is giving some people and their media wing sleepless night

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll by OboloMAN: 10:40pm On May 09, 2015
Then APC , #BabaOneChance and INEC will explain how they won in Eleme L.G.A. From the so called INEC server , total accredited voters for Eleme (3,530)
Election results. Eleme L.G.A PDP 3,079 APC 10,522
What magic did APC perform?
Re: Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll by ziryboy(m): 10:50pm On May 09, 2015
baralatie:

hian!!
the card reader that was faulty on election day!wonderful.and I remember prof. jega issued instruction as to the opening of another register because of the nation wide complaints of the card reader ( Mr President also was affected).
I am just watching the final outcome of this new magomago that want to play out.
sorry, you are ignorant about the election. Let me clear you, Jega order the use of reg during presidential election and after presidential election he said the Governor and state house election must use card reader and any unit the card fail they will shift election to the next day. In the case of river, there is no report to Inec that a card reader fail

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll by bakila: 12:06am On May 10, 2015
That stunt was to discredit the card readers and allow for rigging through manual accreditation. Thank God INEC did not makr provision for Incidence Form this time around.
baralatie:

hian!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll by oluspencer(m): 6:28am On May 10, 2015
baralatie:

hian!!

Wake up mr weak A ally.. That was presidential

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll by cocoduck: 7:19am On May 10, 2015
Watterside will not be governor of river state
Re: Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll by tripod(m): 8:52am On May 10, 2015
OboloMAN:
Then APC , #BabaOneChance and INEC will explain how they won in Eleme L.G.A.
From the so called INEC server , total accredited voters for Eleme (3,530)

Election results.
Eleme L.G.A
PDP 3,079
APC 10,522

What magic did APC perform?

You can ask the result writers/allocators. The apc have said severally that they did not see results sheets. They have also accused inec and pdp of allocating results to whom they please, including non existent paties. So maikng it look like apc won in eleme is just a strategy to divert attention.
Obviously pdp was too careless. They rigged just the way their brains told them to do it not minding the change in the electoral process. Personally i wasnt expecting anything less. More than 80% of those the pdp projected for house of assembly seats are militants. They acted to type.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll by baralatie(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2015
ziryboy:
sorry, you are ignorant about the election. Let me clear you, Jega order the use of reg during presidential election and after presidential election he said the Governor and state house election must use card reader and any unit the card fail they will shift election to the next day. In the case of river, there is no report to Inec that a card reader fail
you are wrong!
Re: Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll by baralatie(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2015
oluspencer:

Wake up mr weak A ally.. That was presidential
is it my fault jega used faulty machines!
Re: Breaking News: Document Shows Fraud By PDP, INEC, In Rivers Guber Poll by OboloMAN: 6:37pm On May 10, 2015
tripod:

You can ask the result writers/allocators. The apc have said severally that they did not see results sheets. They have also accused inec and pdp of allocating results to whom they please, including non existent paties. So maikng it look like apc won in eleme is just a strategy to divert attention.
Obviously pdp was too careless. They rigged just the way their brains told them to do it not minding the change in the electoral process. Personally i wasnt expecting anything less. More than 80% of those the pdp projected for house of assembly seats are militants. They acted to type.

The APC should come out and reject the seat won in eleme L.G.A

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold / Brain Task: Find The Mother In This Photo Of A Mother And Her Twin Daughters / Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.