Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

How Much Should I Give Her For Monthly Upkeep - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Should I Give Her For Monthly Upkeep (16191 Views)

Standard Rate For Upkeep Allowance for working Wifey! / Should I Give My Husband Another Chance After All These? / Benue Father Of Triplets Solicits Support For Children's Upkeep (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should I Give Her For Monthly Upkeep by Moana(f): 7:57am On May 29, 2015
Dollarlander look for something for your wife to do, she can start her own small business from home. When she knows how painful it is to spend money she worked for she will start being more reasonable with your money.
Re: How Much Should I Give Her For Monthly Upkeep by Nobody: 10:04am On May 29, 2015
thelish:
God will increase ur wisdom
Amen, thanks and God bless you.
Re: How Much Should I Give Her For Monthly Upkeep by CHM11: 9:21am On May 31, 2015
San2ski:

Mrs0J, d'yu hv a younger unmarried sister?
You seem to come from a good breed.

I swear I was asking myself the same thing. She is just awesome if what I see from her comments is what she practices in real life.

Wives are scarce these days. Just read comments from most girls on this thread, marriage will scare you!!!...

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Give Her For Monthly Upkeep by dollarlander: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2015
Moana:
Dollarlander look for something for your wife to do, she can start her own small business from home. When she knows how painful it is to spend money she worked for she will start being more reasonable with your money.

Thanks a lot.
Re: How Much Should I Give Her For Monthly Upkeep by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op I blv 100k/month is too much. If my husband gives me that much I will split it into two. I want to advise u, besides paying tithe,sow your seeds consistently.that is what really secures a child of God from economic uncertainties. Sow seeds on d alter,that's what is called spiritual investment.the return is sure.
Re: How Much Should I Give Her For Monthly Upkeep by CHM11: 3:01pm On May 05, 2020
Re: How Much Should I Give Her For Monthly Upkeep by uvie66: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
veave:

Don't say that, tell us.
100k is not the problem here but rather the fact that she is not working.
So how much do you want to start giving her?
Does she still request for money for things like her hair, toiletries and stuff?
So you cannot spend 50k for your self and other miscellaneous out of the 400k remaining and save 350k?
Until you touch that particular 100k before you would be satisfied that you have saved enough?
Please don't look for trouble were there is none fa. I beg you in the name of God, please remove your big eye from there or better still get her a good job.

I just wonder why some human being will come to this earth and start depending on a Man for their livelihood all because of marriage.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Give Her For Monthly Upkeep by ibechris(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
U allow telemundo in your home...

It is finished.
It makes women lazy and extremely stupid.

In fact,if u don't stop it,she will definitely rub it on your children that u may regret it.

For the cost of running the home,if u know that she is not good with money why not take charge yourself.
There is no law that says a woman is specifically meant to buy household necessities.

In my home,I and my wife are working class,but she prefers me to always buy everything that is eaten at home...which she confessed that I was good in bargaining more than her but sometimes I allow her to do the shopping.

Going forward, tell her how much u feel u can cough out and let it be as u said and see how she will easily adjust.
Re: How Much Should I Give Her For Monthly Upkeep by Marami2022: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
This thread was created in 2015, and we are still talking about it in 2022.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) / Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.