Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. (73741 Views)

FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers / Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by YSA06(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2015
GMB all the ways! This ain't Good-lock Ebere Were-pe Jona-tan, I just know that God is behind this country called Nigeria. I am happy with this, and also happy with comments so far such that no single taNoid could say anything against the general.

Let the PDP remnant Governore concentrate on the affair of the state as they would forced to account for their stewardship soon under the law and the executives should face the federal affairs.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Trypa(f): 7:27pm On May 10, 2015
Sooner or lera
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Trypa(f): 7:28pm On May 10, 2015
joeboy03:

grin grin grin. When am I getting my drink?

Sooner or lera
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 10, 2015
Trypa:

Sooner or lera

That's no time dear, be a lil more precise
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Trypa(f): 7:51pm On May 10, 2015
joeboy03:

That's no time dear, be a lil more precise

When do u want it?
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by ayoromer: 7:53pm On May 10, 2015
wel good if true n not pretend but d yorubas like tinibu fasola n adam plus d man dat sell his brother's mandate amachi who fund his election how wil he pay dem back n d borrow money as for tinibu i pray he see d change.d yorubas use a militry frm d aboki state chicken so dat dey wil rule naija to own d oil blocks in d delta but let watch.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 10, 2015
Trypa:

When do u want it?

Saturday
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by NsikanMoses: 8:05pm On May 10, 2015
In as much as I am a PDP fan and love GEJ, I think with the way GMB is preparing his Government, he is the one Nigeria need at this point.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by ALISMILE(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2015
ukandi1:

hahahahahahahaha.....so pathetic u are... Even a baby in creche knows that Obama's Dad was a kenyan.. Stop ''shooting urself on d leg'' here. How much of nigerian politics do u know that u want to say something about d American politics?
Beta study hard for ur entrance exams and stop saying what u dont know here..
Ur point please?stop chatting trash! Ur point based on my post!
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Trypa(f): 8:56pm On May 10, 2015
joeboy03:

Saturday

No p
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by jaybee(f): 9:01pm On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:

For now he is right

What of when he is wrong cool

That's a figment of your imagination. we are talking of reality, not imaginations here.

GMB based his action on the constitution. As long as he does not go against the constitution, then everything is legal and right. It's not an issue of "what if"
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by betty202020(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2015
Zoharariel:
They think GMB is Ebele Wereype or Orji Uzo Kalu.

Baba tell them; 1 Fulani General is equivalent to 9 Yoruba Generals + 360 Igbo Generals + 720 Ijaw Generals grin
YOU are a superlative FOOL, a born bastard. i dont blame u, u were not fed with human milk, rather cow milk. Cowbell baby. Fool.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by tonychristopher: 11:00pm On May 10, 2015
betty202020:
YOU are a superlative FOOL, a born bastard. i dont blame u, u were not fed with human milk, rather cow milk. Cowbell baby. Fool.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by DarryOsh(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2015
Zoharariel:

Baba tell them; 1 Fulani General is equivalent to 9 Yoruba Generals + 360 Igbo Generals + 720 Ijaw Generals grin
the people who gave you Likes for your comment should be ashamed of themselves; you should be too!
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by showafrica(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2015
gregzone:

I like what he told those governors, most of them ex-pDP soldiers think its business as usual, they should focus on their individual states and let him handle Federal affairs his own way.

The problem now is, they will start ganging up against him. I expects him to start taking actions immidiately towards kirikiri so that, all the bad eggs will be very afraid.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by tit(f): 12:10am On May 11, 2015
Omila007:
Alibaba chancing the 40thieves.

Allahu Akbar!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Ellashow: 1:38am On May 11, 2015
chuna1985:

As long as people are ready, they will get other cards.

There is no way Nigeria will issue voters card only to people who turn 18.

D northern agenda be it true or false will never work. buhari didn't win the elections because of the children n cows they registered, he won because SW voted for him. If the SW were real men n not saboteurs, buhari would have lost.

You ibos are so funny because Yoruba didn't vote for Gej means they are not men but saboteurs.
What happens to individual minds? No body is compelled to vote for one candidate, that's why there are always more than two(2) candidates in any given competition. So it's left for you to go with your mind.
So forget about Ibo this or that, when Gej won in Yorubaland in 2011, they were real men, but now, they are saboteurs.
That should show you Yoruba have their own mind rather than saying "na my brother mentality" while we all die of disease called Poverty.
If GMB doesn't perform to our expectation, we await him in 2019 as long as there would be a better candidates. Enough of voting based on sentiment or conspiracies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 6:32am On May 11, 2015
Ellashow:

You ibos are so funny because Yoruba didn't vote for Gej means they are not men but saboteurs.
What happens to individual minds? No body is compelled to vote for one candidate, that's why there are always more than two(2) candidates in any given competition. So it's left for you to go with your mind.
So forget about Ibo this or that, when Gej won in Yorubaland in 2011, they were real men, but now, they are saboteurs.
That should show you Yoruba have their own mind rather than saying "na my brother mentality" while we all die of disease called Poverty.
If GMB doesn't perform to our expectation, we await him in 2019 as long as there would be a better candidates. Enough of voting based on sentiment or conspiracies.

The Yoruba's who claim high intelligence voted for a 73 year old tyrant...Lol......If that is having a mind if ur own, is rather opt for a rodent brain.

Yoruba felt they were marginalised by GEJs regime n then decided to vote for buhari because of osinabajo. (We igbos have been marginalised for 45 years n we stay cool n even voted for obj @ all costs(even though he was screwing u badly).

Its a fact that Yoruba are more interested in their personal progress than in the nations progress.

We SE n SS patiently waits to experience a Nigeria made up of Yoruba n North, only den will u understand why we stood for wat we stood for.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Ellashow: 8:08am On May 11, 2015
chuna1985:

The Yoruba's who claim high intelligence voted for a 73 year old tyrant...Lol......If that is having a mind if ur own, is rather opt for a rodent brain.

Yoruba felt they were marginalised by GEJs regime n then decided to vote for buhari because of osinabajo. (We igbos have been marginalised for 45 years n we stay cool n even voted for obj @ all costs(even though he was screwing u badly).

Its a fact that Yoruba are more interested in their personal progress than in the nations progress.

We SE n SS patiently waits to experience a Nigeria made up of Yoruba n North, only den will u understand why we stood for wat we stood for.

So we should vote for failure because he's younger? Wasn't GMB amongst those contested in 2011? Forget about age or what's not, all we need is a better Nigeria and we'll continue voting with our conscience until we get Nigeria we deserves, be it old or young to get it done.

I don't belong to any political parties, so I'll continue to votes on the line of how the economy impacted me and my family.
Yoruba never voted for Obasanjo, that's why he formed an allegiance with the North, is that also a conspiracy.
So what stopped Ibo from fielding a better candidates since? Rather, they supported money politicking and also not speaking with one voice.
God bless us all, one Nigeria
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by razqoz: 9:19am On May 11, 2015
gregzone:
Last week I commented on another thread on this meeting wit GMB I said that the outcome of this meeting will have a lot to say about the personality of GMB.
He has once more shown that he is a man of character and integrity, who sees Nigeria to be a greater than any Nigerian and political party.
Please fellow Nigerians let's put our political differences aside and give this man the support and loyalty he deserves, I sincerely think and know for a fact that change has come to stay in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by amakaobiemeka: 10:26am On May 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bro, if this news is anything to go by I think it is high time we all begin to give Buhari the full support needed to do what is right.

Its high time someone that is ready to die for a cause cut these thieving political elites to sizes.
Enough is enough
my bro the news is true, his integrity is raw and nt diluted. That integrity is what people like me voted 4. Even pdp attest to that. I dont think gmb would throw that integrity now that he knws its what kept him after 50yrs. This news is true remember he also sent message to south africa and un to adpot adeshina of agriculure minister for post to the extent he sent atiku to go physically 4 a case he could have been silent on. Gmb once said he has given nigeria his all than nigeria has given him. He is 4 real and thank God we didnt miss this chance again. He needs all nigerians support cos he would be confronting many big names including his party, so we have to be by him and stop all this babaonechance and kids talk
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 10:48am On May 11, 2015
They've NOT SEEN anything yet.
This is the beginning.
Please, let us all pray for this man, even if we don't enjoy anything in his administration, our Unborn children will benefit from the foundation he's about to lay.

My opinion.

#BabaContinueNoShaking
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 10:56am On May 11, 2015
Trypa:

No p

Sent u an email, so u may reply with your contact. Thanks! wink
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Trypa(f): 11:09am On May 11, 2015
joeboy03:

Sent u an email, so u may reply with your contact. Thanks! wink

Ave responded
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by obiak4(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2015
gregzone:
Last week I commented on another thread on this meeting wit GMB I said that the outcome of this meeting will have a lot to say about the personality of GMB.
He has once more shown that he is a man of character and integrity, who sees Nigeria to be a greater than any Nigerian and political party.
Please fellow Nigerians let's put our political differences aside and give this man the support and loyalty he deserves, I sincerely think and know for a fact that change has come to stay in Nigeria.
o boy eeeee you be Ijaw
I de enter amasoma next week oooo
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by obiak4(m): 11:43am On May 11, 2015
inviix:

Source: http://tribuneonlineng.com/node/4552
if it's true I would start NY own trecking from Lagos to abuja to congratulate him ooo
the first shot and corruption fired by the general himself
ALL I SEE IS GMB AND THIEF OOO PADONY ME CHIEF TINUBU ON A COLLISION COURSE
SPREAD MY MAT WATCHING CAREFULLY
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 11, 2015
obiak4:
o boy eeeee you be Ijaw I de enter amasoma next week oooo
I dey Bonny Island like this. U b ijaw?
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by obiak4(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2015
gregzone:
I dey Bonny Island like this. U b ijaw?
partly Ijaw I de Lagos eere I go enter amah next week eeee amasoma or yenagua na there my amah de ooo okubo fa eeee abbey
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Blastos(m): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ollyfad:
i cwiuzly wish dere z a button dat i cn hit for brainless posts like dis!!! ur kinds make me ashamed to b a nigerian!

for ur mind u be Nigerian... Go ask questions ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video / Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion / SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.