Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. (73740 Views)

FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers / Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by kinibigdeal(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2015
Aregbesola sorry o...the huge debt you compile, how you won take pay now. You lied that GEJ cut your allocation, now GMB is saying no bail out...sorry o
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by EMANY01(m): 1:10pm On May 10, 2015
barcanista:
I won't just believe this news because it is in contradiction with APC's position where Ogbonaya Onu said the party will determine Buhari's cabinet.
www.punchng.com/news/apc-to-ratify-buharis-ministerial-list/

Although there are indicators as to where things are headed,I believe nothing till well after may 29.
After the 29th and the june 3rd inauguration of the National Assembly, that saying about a day in politics being a very long time will play it self out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 10, 2015
azpekuliar:
I am beginning to like this man.
u neva like am b4 ni
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Chinom(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2015
chuna1985:
U can't rubbish the ones that got u into power. If u do so, U will fail badly.

buhari, don't become the first president to be impeached in Nigeria.

You are very naieve and know nothing about Nigerian politics. Buhari can never be impeached. Even if he throws Tinubu and Amechi into the Lagoon, he will not be impeached. Jega and the North have played a fast one on us all with the backing and support of the Yorubas. The North has Nigeria by the balls now. The representatives from the NE alone are more than SE and SS combined.
The number of registered voters in NE alone doubles the total number of voters registered in both the SS and SE. What this means is that it will be very difficult for another tribe to rule Nigeria without the sanction of the North. Jega registered children, cows and goats there. They played a film trick on us. So my friend, Buhari is virtually unimpeachable.
Besides come 2019, both PDP and APC will field presidential candidates from the North.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by ukandi1(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2015
ALISMILE:
That is were u get it wrong foool! If u er a patriotic Nigerian den u will be lookin for d best and not rotation! Even if its a foreigner dat will get d job done den so be it. If idiiots like u are Americans u will be saying Obama cannot be our President because he is a fuckinng African!wake up my foolish broda!
wetin this one d talk sef? U are so pathetic. When did africa become a part of the U.S.A? How does dis ur senseless trash add up to what we were saying? Is it not d first time an african is rulling? Besides, if americans were to be like u, an african would neva be d president, afterall leaders from tribes of the U.S.A are delivering the guds. The circumstances are not even similar gan. U are rather more clueless than i thot. U just announced urself the biggest dunderhead.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by 989900: 1:29pm On May 10, 2015
I think GMB will be Petroleum minister.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by RHP(m): 1:30pm On May 10, 2015
Just enjoying all the comments above me. I like the spirit.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by drnoel: 1:31pm On May 10, 2015
gregzone:
Last week I commented on another thread on this meeting wit GMB I said that the outcome of this meeting will have a lot to say about the personality of GMB.
He has once more shown that he is a man of character and integrity, who sees Nigeria to be a greater than any Nigerian and political party.
Please fellow Nigerians let's put our political differences aside and give this man the support and loyalty he deserves, I sincerely think and know for a fact that change has come to stay in Nigeria.

Time will tell. We shall see....
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 10, 2015
drnoel:

Time will tell. We shall see....
Dr Noel, I see you. How far Chido badtguy? Any updates?
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by saudatu(m): 1:36pm On May 10, 2015
Zoharariel:
They think GMB is Ebele Wereype or Orji Uzo Kalu.

Baba tell them; 1 Fulani General is equivalent to 9 Yoruba Generals + 360 Igbo Generals + 720 Ijaw Generals grin

Who tell you?
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by basilo101: 1:36pm On May 10, 2015
Tinubu beta dnt try nonesense with dis guy. He is too independent minded unlike d average yoruba man
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by EMANY01(m): 1:38pm On May 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

No brainer....all you guys do is talk! Absolutely NOTHING to show for it especially in your states..Federal level will be no different, why should my brain be impressed?

OncE you have tumbled on to that fact , you would not want to waste energy argueing with these folks.
All one has to do is wait and see their lies tumble as its already happning in osun,edo,imo and others.
The lagos they brag about is different not because of the party in power but because of the evolution and nature of lagos.
I believe the can or apc's time at the fedderal level will be akin to the Hunter who gets told by his exasparated collegues to carry the carcass of the elephant Killed during the hunt home to his wife alone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by ALISMILE(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2015
ukandi1:

wetin this one d talk sef? U are so pathetic. When did africa become a part of the U.S.A? How does dis ur senseless trash add up to what we were saying? Is it not d first time an african is rulling? Besides, have d other tribes in the U.S.A not ruled before? The circumstances are not even similar gan. U are rather more clueless than i thot. U just announced urself the biggest dunderhead.
Guy u er one d dullest guys I ve notticed on NL in recent time! U ve a very chronic comprehension prob! D fact that, u cannot undastnd dat ratherthan go for qualty u wud prefer to go for sombdy frm ur region! That is d prob! I hate to argue issues wit slow pokes! Dat jus wat u er! That u don't even nw that Obamas fada is a kenyan which makes his son(Obama) an African!
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by atlwireles: 1:43pm On May 10, 2015
What's the jumping up and down on this thread about? if govs don't present him a list someone will present him a list. What's important to me is the money issues, for months we have been overwhelmed with states accusing Goodluck of withholding their monthly allocations. This was a major campaign issue. APC almajiris on this forum have repeated that charge over and over again, hopefully those of you waiting for Buhari to supply your state will money from your father's treasury can read the hand writing on the wall.

Jonathan never withheld your state monies and Buhari will not add one kobo to your allocation, so your suffering continues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 10, 2015
Chinom:

You are very naieve and know nothing about Nigerian politics. Buhari can never be impeached. Even if he throws Tinubu and Amechi into the Lagoon, he will not be impeached. Jega and the North have played a fast one on us all with the backing and support of the Yorubas. The North has Nigeria by the balls now. The representatives from the NE alone are more than SE and SS combined.
The number of registered voters in NE alone doubles the total number of voters registered in both the SS and SE. What this means is that it will be very difficult for another tribe to rule Nigeria without the sanction of the North. Jega registered children, cows and goats there. They played a film trick on us. So my friend, Buhari is virtually unimpeachable.
Besides come 2019, both PDP and APC will field presidential candidates from the North.

Ur really joking, PDP will be the worse fools to project a northerner in 2019.

There will still be voters registration again and people will get their voters card by next election, forget what jega did.

I really hope u understand what impeachment means.

igbos are the most populated ethnic group in Nigeria and if they galvanised themselves together, they can start calling the shots in the nearest future.

Do u think all those northern registered voters r northerners? Millions of them are still Igbo.

The whole NC, NE, NW n SW voted against GEJ who mainly got support from SS n SE n yet buhari could only win with 2.5 million votes(millions of igbos didn't vote). This simply shows that we are indeed not minorities.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by vivacious01: 1:52pm On May 10, 2015
Blastos:
Them done hustle 4 am (GMB) finish abi?... The time has come for them to know that the masquerade dat dey costumed would turn around to frighten them... It was anticipated.. Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas, Oshiomole, fashola etc should start preparing for d shock of their lives.. THE NORTH IS BACK... Like most people would say, THE KING in the NORTH!!!
What has this got to do with the North now haaa?
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by omonnakoda: 1:54pm On May 10, 2015
tonytony208:
hmmmm. For the first time in my life, am liking a post about buhari. But bihari also mentioned something: that the FG (gej) does not owe any state their allocation. Buhari is only affirming that 50% of Nigeria's problem (or more) are caused by the state governors and that gej isn't to be blamed for everything.
Yes GEj is to blame for 50 % and the governors for 50 % .There are 36 governors that is about 1.4 % per governor compared to 50% for GEJ that is why the president is so important.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by drnoel: 1:59pm On May 10, 2015
gregzone:

Dr Noel, I see you. How far Chido badtguy? Any updates?

I see u too. I am writing the draft now. Will edit and update later today. Thanx 4 asking.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Rendition(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2015
Zoharariel:

Baba tell them; 1 Fulani General is equivalent to 9 Yoruba Generals + 360 Igbo Generals + 720 Ijaw Generals grin
Gwad!!!!! LmFAO!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Inosky(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2015
It Seems the head of the changer could change the evil members. I was sitting at the fence in the choice of either APC or PDP President, even still not convinced in the outcome of the election.
I am coming close to solidifying my support to this changer, GMB. Because The Wind Of Change Has Started Blowing Gradually.
May God Help U, GMB.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Danpersie31(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2015
gregzone:
Last week I commented on another thread on this meeting wit GMB I said that the outcome of this meeting will have a lot to say about the personality of GMB.
He has once more shown that he is a man of character and integrity, who sees Nigeria to be a greater than any Nigerian and political party.
Please fellow Nigerians let's put our political differences aside and give this man the support and loyalty he deserves, I sincerely think and know for a fact that change has come to stay in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Danpersie31(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2015
gregzone:
true
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Chinom(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur really joking, PDP will be the worse fools to project a northerner in 2019.

There will still be voters registration again and people will get their voters card by next election, forget what jega did.

I really hope u understand what impeachment means.

igbos are the most populated ethnic group in Nigeria and if they galvanised themselves together, they can start calling the shots in the nearest future.

Do u think all those northern registered voters r northerners? Millions of them are still Igbo.

The whole NC, NE, NW n SW voted against GEJ who mainly got support from SS n SE n yet buhari could only win with 2.5 million votes(millions of igbos didn't vote). This simply shows that we are indeed not minorities.

PDP has no choice but to present a Northerner in 2019. That is certain. Are you aware that we have now are PVC's. That is a permanent voters card. It is permanent and will be used for all subsequent elections. The electoral register will only be updated with those who just turned 18 years. So the North will only increase, not decrease. Besides, we don't even know who Buhari will appoint to replace Jega.

Yes, Igbos may the most populated, but Jega and INEC refused to give us our PVCs while many children collected same in the North. The hidden Northern agenda has only begun. Buhari will probably change things, I wish he does, but people like El Rufai and Sanusi may have more input in his administration than Tinubu and Amechi. Let's wait and see how things develop.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by PehaKaso: 2:09pm On May 10, 2015
Zoharariel:

Moderators, this is inciting. As a full blooded Izon man, I see this comment as an affront on the Izon nation. Pls Moderators, do the needful.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Trypa(f): 2:12pm On May 10, 2015
joeboy03:

Now tell me how to vote

The voting is yet to begin but dear u can campaign for mi
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by omonnakoda: 2:15pm On May 10, 2015
tmtech:

Dis is not a military rule and the fact that its a democracy doesn't mean d president must take to cheap and thoughtless advise... If GMB goes against the constitution, the senate, rep and the court are there to caution him... Ministers are supposed to be technocrats... Imagine having someone who knows little or nothing about aerodynamics, heading d aviation sector or any other sector, jst becos he/she was nominated.... GEJ was too welcoming, he was taken advantage of, nw everybody is blaming him as if he was the only one that ruled ... The head takes the fall for the failure of the rest.....
There is no rule that ministers should be technocrats and no evidence WHATSOEVER from anywhere that technocrats perform better than politicians.What should happen which does not happen is that we should have a professional and depoliticized civil service OF so called technocrats. Being Minister of aviation does not require technical knowledge but intelligence and administrative experience
The current US Transport secretary who also covers aviation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Foxx

has no "transport" background. Ministers are political appointees and that means what they bring to the table is a political understanding of the yearnings of the people.Their job is to manage technocrats.
What does Dangote know about cement? Why have the cement technocrats not set up a cement company all these years?

Liam Fox was UK secretary for defence and his professional background was medical. We need to strengthen our ministries and make them more professional but that means protecting civil servants from indiscriminate sacking or victimization. That way the pilot flies the plane and the passenger sets the destination.
If government is being run that way then most ministers should be able to manage most ministries

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by omonnakoda: 2:18pm On May 10, 2015
PehaKaso:

Moderators, this is inciting. As a full blooded Izon man, I see this comment as an affront on the Izon nation. Pls Moderators, do the needful.
No way is it more than 400 Ijaw generals maximum
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2015
If Buhari did that "mo gbe 'di fun" (kudos to him). APC, and their governors in particular, should realize that Buhari can not be dictated to. They should have known better. He has his name and integrity to protect.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 10, 2015
Chinom:

PDP has no choice but to present a Northerner in 2019. That is certain. Are you aware that we have now are PVC's. That is a permanent voters card. It is permanent and will be used for all subsequent elections. The electoral register will only be updated with those who just turned 18 years. So the North will only increase, not decrease. Besides, we don't even know who Buhari will appoint to replace Jega.

Yes, Igbos may the most populated, but Jega and INEC refused to give us our PVCs while many children collected same in the North. The hidden Northern agenda has only begun. Buhari will probably change things, I wish he does, but people like El Rufai and Sanusi may have more input in his administration than Tinubu and Amechi. Let's wait and see how things develop.

As long as people are ready, they will get other cards.

There is no way Nigeria will issue voters card only to people who turn 18.

D northern agenda be it true or false will never work. buhari didn't win the elections because of the children n cows they registered, he won because SW voted for him. If the SW were real men n not saboteurs, buhari would have lost.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by omonnakoda: 2:24pm On May 10, 2015
chuna1985:

igbos are the most populated ethnic group in Nigeria

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Rexyl(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2015
tonytony208:
hmmmm. For the first time in my life, am liking a post about buhari. But bihari also mentioned something: that the FG (gej) does not owe any state their allocation. Buhari is only affirming that 50% of Nigeria's problem (or more) are caused by the state governors and that gej isn't to be blamed for everything.

I think this is reasonable but it is a pity the way many are being deceived to sheepishly follow politicians in their States and believe all lies they have said against Jonathan. Many State governors including my own State have the guts to say all their faults or failures are tied around President Jonathan neck. This kind of lies has been going on fo some times but unfortunately many can't reason very well again to challenge authenticity of news or stories emanating from State's corridor of power.

Now that Buhari has fired the shot, let's see how people will responde to reckless handling of State affairs. Many States are of the opinion that it is only when Buhari takes over that lives of their people will improve. I SEE THAT AS THE BIGGEST SHAME OF THE CENTURY FOR THOSE STATES.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by bankson80(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2015
am not buhari fan but anyone who is really willing to develop nigeria and prove or make a step in the right direction,i will support him with all my heart and zeal.buhari have just shown some good step if this is true.then i think we are getting it right.
gregzone:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch / Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video / Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.