Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. (73739 Views)

FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers / Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Lionhearted: 7:38am On May 10, 2015
Am beginning to like this man...if this really happened.

Time to look beyond party affiliations

Btw, so FG doesn't owed states allocations? Time to know a good governor has come!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by AdekunleSegun(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2015
If this is true, I commend him. He needs people like me in his government.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 7:40am On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Very soon Tinubu OBJ and others will wish GEJ was still president.

Many will realise that GEJ is a listening President.

Someone said that TB Joshua told Nigerians that they should pray that Buhari develops a listening ear. That very soon people will realise that GEJ was the best President Nigeria ever had.

Though Buhari is right in this case

But

What of when he is wrong and still remains adamant.

The major difference between Buhari and GEJ is

GEJ listening ears makes him a times yield to things he knows are not right just to carry everyone along

Buhari on the other hand would pursue a course once his mind is made up. Even when the all world is begging him to change course. cool
Oga, things are done one-step-a-time. Congratulate him when he makes the right decisions and stand by it so that you can criticise him when he goes astray, btw he's only a man, bt a great man at that.
Check my signature I'm a typical Ijaw, born and bred so u can guess were my loyalty stood during the elections. Bt as it happened GEJ was voted out and GMB has not faired badly so far, I have no other option but to support him.
Let's stop all these pessimistic speculations and give the man a chance to rule!

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Acekidc4(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2015
Now that's a well disciplined man!! A no nonsense President Clamping down on Corruption!! The Change is Finally here!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by vislabraye(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2015
gregzone:
Last week I commented on another thread on this meeting wit GMB I said that the outcome of this meeting will have a lot to say about the personality of GMB.
He has once more shown that he is a man of character and integrity, who sees Nigeria to be a greater than any Nigerian and political party.
Please fellow Nigerians let's put our political differences aside and give this man the support and loyalty he deserves, I sincerely think and know for a fact that change has come to stay in Nigeria.

Indeed, if Buhari continues like this and stands for whqt he believes in, I'll be the happiest person. If he is bold enough to bullshiite these silly governors, then he truely is qn agent of change.
I hope h3 lives long.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Papasmal(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2015
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by ismatillahi(f): 7:42am On May 10, 2015
[quote author=Blastos post=33588002]Them done hustle 4 am (GMB) finish abi?... The time has come for them to know that the masquerade dat dey costumed would turn around to frighten them... It was anticipated.. Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas, Oshiomole, fashola etc should start preparing for d shock of their lives.. THE NORTH IS BACK... Like most people would say, THE KING in the NORTH!!

![SARAKI etc] cheesy
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Rilwayne001: 7:43am On May 10, 2015
Zoharariel:
They think GMB is Ebele Wereype or Orji Uzo Kalu.

Baba tell them; 1 Fulani General is equivalent to 9 Yoruba Generals + 360 Igbo Generals + 720 Ijaw Generals grin

Dayummmn grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by arsetalks(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2015
This is the problem with you lot. You think it is about regional sentimentality. You lot are so myopic it is shocking.

Most of us who voted against GEJ the clueless jerk did so because of the love for this nation and not because of some useless "my brother" syndrome which most of you GEJ fans are dying off.

BlackTechnology:

Yes

We shall

My happiness is that lots of SW civil servants are about to lose their federal jobs on account of corruption

This change will hunt and hurt the SW people. grin

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:44am On May 10, 2015
tmtech:
The head takes the fall for the failure of the rest.....
True that!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 7:44am On May 10, 2015
Wow. Buhari. De buharia everything in naija. Thank God for change. God help him.

Even those governors can't not be angry. Because if they do. Baba go handle them grin.

Because there past no clear
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by CyberWolf: 7:44am On May 10, 2015
socialmediaman:

Don't worry when EFCC is fully empowered to start functioning in every state and some systematic reforms are instituted at all government levels constititionally, you'll understand the kind of powers a president has to make things work if he wants. Anti-corruption is not done by doing gentleman, you fight it with laws and implementation
you are right..Our next problem is the legislature..This is one big monster that I think we pose a big threat to the incoming administration..Do you have any idea how these vampires will be tamed?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by centjamie(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2015
Now this news has the "wow" factor i have been looking for if it is confirmed to be true.gmb has never been my choice,but if he continues this way,i see the best president Nigeria has ever produced.

For the first time....

Sai baba!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2015
omenka:
My respect for this man keeps growing in leaps and bounds with every decision he takes. May the good Lord continue to grant you "Akanuche" to continue making wise choices for the collective good of this great nation sir.

I love you. smiley

its high time u mobilise ur fans to send an open apology to gej, cos when this news first sprung up, we only hear what okorocha said. ho he accused gej n his team of solely being responsible for the raping of nigerian economy. nobody asked what gmb views or replies were n u guys attacked gej from a rant of a failed govr. a govr that could boast of nt being able to pay his workers salaries because fed allocation isnt much. and people like u didnt see anything wrong in what the govr said n jump on gej n his team.
i will say this n keep saying this that the highest form of corruption happen in state level. the govr controls the party structure, the state executive, legislature n judiciary and the local govt is in his pocket. instead of we to fight a just fight we r throwng stones at the wrong pillar. soonest we will see who will laugh d best.
the only thing buhari will do that will benefit us the masses is change of policies, outside that we wont see any change cos i knw hw big nigeria is, if u hv a bad govr then forget abt change cos u will wait for so long! n dont even think buhari will have any control over govrs cos they too have that sacred IMMUNITY.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by ocelot2006(m): 7:45am On May 10, 2015
gregzone:
Last week I commented on another thread on this meeting wit GMB I said that the outcome of this meeting will have a lot to say about the personality of GMB.
He has once more shown that he is a man of character and integrity, who sees Nigeria to be a greater than any Nigerian and political party.
Please fellow Nigerians let's put our political differences aside and give this man the support and loyalty he deserves, I sincerely think and know for a fact that change has come to stay in Nigeria.

Like the same support given to GEJ during his tenure? Suuuure...
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Ephemmm: 7:45am On May 10, 2015
gregzone:

It will not take someone 2 years to know a President that is ready to perform his work

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by arsetalks(m): 7:46am On May 10, 2015
gregzone:

Oga, things are done one-step-a-time. Congratulate him when he makes the right decisions and stand by it so that you can criticise him when he goes astray, btw he's only a man, bt a great man at that.
Check my signature I'm a typical Ijaw, born and bred so u can guess were my loyalty stood during the elections. Bt as it happened GEJ was voted out and GMB has not faired badly so far, I have no other option but to support him.
Let's stop all these pessimistic speculations and give the man a chance to rule!
No truer thing has been said. I appreciate your maturity bro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 7:46am On May 10, 2015
Buhari,na waa oo. I think nigeria politics is like acting a script. Only ppl with brains can understand what i just said

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:48am On May 10, 2015
Zoharariel:

Baba tell them; 1 Fulani General is equivalent to 9 Yoruba Generals + 360 Igbo Generals + 720 Ijaw Generals grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by princefaculty(m): 7:48am On May 10, 2015
A good start I must say & Nigerians need more of such to believe in the acclaimed CHANGE.
The aggrieved who were only chanting change on the lips just to see to Goodluck's ouster & GMB's enthronement are sure in for the greatest shockers of their life.

Stay tuned.
#SipsZobo grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Herald47: 7:49am On May 10, 2015
A general indeed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2015
tmtech:

Dis is not a military rule and the fact that its a democracy doesn't mean d president must take to cheap and thoughtless advise... If GMB goes against the constitution, the senate, rep and the court are there to caution him... Ministers are supposed to be technocrats... Imagine having someone who knows little or nothing about aerodynamics, heading d aviation sector or any other sector, jst becos he/she was nominated.... GEJ was too welcoming, he was taken advantage of, nw everybody is blaming him as if he was the only one that ruled ... The head takes the fall for the failure of the rest.....

.N u think APC abi states apc exco will nominate people who didnt contribute to the party's success for ministerrial appointment?
if na so u think bobo u don fail.
at the end na still states go nominate ministers give buhari, so what happens if like 60percent of nominees are inclined to one field and r sound, will u suggest buhari to reject them?
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by jaybee3(m): 7:51am On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:

For now he is right

What of when he is wrong cool
He is never going to be right all the time but he will be right MOST of the time making the few mistakes inconsequential.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by ALGAMISH: 7:53am On May 10, 2015
GMB my president. Guys welcome to a new Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Halaz(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2015
Eh!! G--M---B this thing dey mek me dance shoki dance wooo.. Eh! Ioh! I! ;DEh!! G--M---B this thing dey mek me dance shoki.. Eh! Ioh! I!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by ocelot2006(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2015
Zoharariel:

So in your mind the Fulani's are far superior abi? Yet they (along with the Hausas) wrecked this country for 40+ years while a lone Ijaw man outperformed them in trying to get this nation back on its feet just 6 years despite the numerous challenges. You see how warped your thinking process is?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Edusouls(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2015
gregzone:
the vote for buhari is the begining of wisdom and change for the better..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nelrulez(m): 7:56am On May 10, 2015
This man is truly a man of integrity. Would have loved to see the look on their face as they exit his crib.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by socialmediaman: 7:56am On May 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
you are right..Our next problem is the legislature..This is one big monster that I think we pose a big threat to the incoming administration..Do you have any idea how these vampires will be tamed?

Yeah when you get the press involved to profile all of them with a list of bills sponsored successfully and impact on the economy and fight against corruption, ensure that people are well informed, then make sure the party leadership is very democratic so they will not have automatic tickets if they become unpopular, then ensure the elections are free and fair, definitely some people in high places will start doing their jobs because they'll be competing for every vote based on performance. In any case I don't see much problems between the APC senators and Buhari on implementation of laws because they know very well it was on that stance his government was elected, and if not for that stance, many of them won't get the opportunity to be there..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by possibilita(m): 7:58am On May 10, 2015
gregzone:

I like what he told those governors, most of them ex-pDP soldiers think its business as usual, they should focus on their individual states and let him handle Federal affairs his own way.
on point.that is really the best option for GMB to avoid another Ameachi from the North
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by ayindejimmy(m): 7:58am On May 10, 2015
tonytony208:
hmmmm. For the first time in my life, am liking a post about buhari. But bihari also mentioned something: that the FG (gej) does not owe any state their allocation. Buhari is only affirming that 50% of Nigeria's problem (or more) are caused by the state governors and that gej isn't to be blamed for everything.
Buhari is right, the federal government is not owing any state it's allocation. What they're however owing them is the refund of the expenses each States made on federal projects. Read the post carefully again. The federal government has refused to refund the states on this and it's causing financial a crisis in the affected States

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 7:58am On May 10, 2015
stinggy:
Expected...
I knew this even before campaigns. If you think you can push this man to do your bidding just anyhow, then you're on a long thing.

I wish APC thieves will just allow this man be and focus on the task ahead. Let him pick his team by himself and stop forcing some men with questionable personalities on him bikonu!.
I for say your name really stinggy and you are stingy like baba sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch / Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video / Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.