Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan (31153 Views)

Ngige To Ohanaeze: Buhari Not Excluding Ndigbo / In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" / Open Letter To OHANAEZE NIDIGBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by cirmuell(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2015
IyaIode:

So you are the one to tell us which group is legitimate. Onijekuje.
Oponu aye ati orun ni bobo yen. undecided

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by free2ryhme: 4:07pm On May 10, 2015
barcanista:
Two days ago, there was a Vanguard article titled "Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On 2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari" which made FP on NL. After reading the article, I wondered how a respected body like Ohanaeze Ndigbo will tell tales about the "Second Niger Bridge" by saying "no work is going on". Out of curiosity, I had to do some background check on the so-called "Caretaker Committee" to ascertain whether or not they speak for the same Ohanaeze that endorsed Jonathan only two months ago. I also did a background check on the leader of the group Chief Ralph Obioha.

22 December, 2014: Ralph Obioha Ohanaeze factional "Caretaker Committee Was Created"
There was leadership tussle in the Ohanaeze Ndigbo. The President-General Chief G. Nnachi Enwo-Igariwey insisted that his tenure lasts for 4years ie 2016 citing an amended Ohanaeze constitution. His Executive also secured court injunction against any election.

However, a splinter group led by Mbazulike Amaechi had a meeting to conceive a factional executive known as "Ohanaeze Caretaker Committee". At the meeting were former Anambra State governor and Senator representing Anambra Central, Chris Ngige, Ralph Obioha and presidential candidate of the United Peoples Party (UPP), Chekwas Okorie.
allafrica.com/stories/201412221948.html

The factional group "appointed" Ralph Obioha as Chairman
thenationonlineng.net/new/ohanaeze-falling-apart/

16 January 2015: Factional "Ohanaeze Caretaker Committee" Inaugurated
allafrica.com/stories/201501161049.html

27 January 2015: State Presidents of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Dissociated Themselves From The factional "Committee"
According to the President of Anambra state Chapter of Ohanaeze and Chairman of Ohanaeze Ndigbo State Presidents
Forum, Chris Eluemunoh
The group also endorsed President Jonathan for second term news2.onlinenigeria.com/politics/397278-ohaneze-endorses-jonathan-for-re-election.html

March 8, 2015: The Recognised Ohanaeze Ndigbo Executive Dismissed The Claim of The Factional Committee According to the Secretary of the Igbo Group Dr Joe Nworgu, a court judgement that legitimise the stay of the incumbent Ohanaeze Executive led by Chief Enwo Igariweh. He also reiterated Ohanaeze's support for Jonathan
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/why-ohanaeze-ndigbo-endorsed-jonathan-nworgu/

6-April 2015: Ralph Obioha
Wrote An Epistle To Praise APC Leader Bola Tinubu

www.newsat247.com/2015/04/my-personal-experience-with-asiwaju-bola-tinubu-made-me-to-call-him-a-quintessential-democrat-a-must-read/

7 April 2015: Ralph Obioha Campaigned For APC in the South East for the April 11 Governorship and State Assembly poll. He also acknowledged campaigning for Buhari during the build-up to the March 28 poll. In his own words

thenationonlineng.net/new/five-reasons-igbo-should-vote-apc-governors-assemblymen-by-obioha/

May 8, 2015: Obioha Aknowleged That His Factional Committee Was Ngige's Idea
Obioha in his visit to Buhari to beg for the SGF position betrayed himself and confirmed that the factional "Ohanaeze Caretaker Committee" was a conception of APC leader Chris Ngige

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/jonathan-deceived-ndigbo-on-2nd-niger-bridge-ohanaeze-tells-buhari/

From the above one could see that:
1. The Obioha led group that visited Buhari to blast Jonathan and pleaded for SGF position is a consortium of APC Members.

2. The group's factional Executive Chairman Ralph Obioha and Initiator Chris Ngige are sympathetic to APC and Chieftain of the party respectively.

3. The real Ohanaeze and the super Igbo majority have not turned their back on Goodluck Jonathan.

4. Contrary to the claim of the group, Work on Second Niger Bridge is Ongoing. www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/second-niger-bridge-gulps-n10bn-delivered-14-months-jonathan/
Here's is a Video of the ongoing Project.... Courtesy Whynotthetruth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Jo2-CCSQU

God Bless Ndi'Igbo Worldwide

The Judas of Nigeria
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Namadobi: 4:10pm On May 10, 2015
ASARI DAKUBO MY HERO

TOMPOLO MY ROLE MODEL

ORUBEBE MY GUY

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

The Judas of Nigeria
Iscariot

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 4:19pm On May 10, 2015
/

The problem is that some days they claim they are dredging River Niger for the inland port. Then the next day, they will claim that it is the 2nd Niger bridge.

This work and flip-floppy explanation have been going on for years. At the end, no port no bridge.

So we will know it is a bridge when we see one. No investigative reporting necessary. We all have eyes. Remember that Gov.Amaechi built a monorail in PH. Where is the monorail? The work is still on going. Right?
By the way, are you aware that CCC has ongoing project on Enugu-Awka expressway since 1999? Yet not even a kilometer of road has been completed.

There is a reason why they are called White Elephant projects. So spare us the propaganda.

\

5 Likes

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Waspy(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2015
BlackMaria:
The words of the OBA of Lagos comes in play here. Hahahahahahaha.
Barcanista,what can u say about the governor of Anambra state,who after saying trash against APC goes to visit GMB
How about Arthur Eze,a well known jona financial backbone,who has gone to visit GMB.
Guy,stick with ur south-south analysis and leave dis igbos alone.
We don sabi dem tay tay,dem be any government in power(AGIP).
Barcanista,enjoy ur time in d opposition,hahahahahahahhaaha.
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by philips70(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2015
Activa:

They quote Punch when it's convenient grin

Same way they fall heads over heels with Sahara when they carry anti-APC news and hyperventilate when they take GEJ and PDP to the cleaners. Never seen this much hypocrisy in my life like I have seen since 2011.
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by princefaculty(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2015
C. Ngige & co uuna welldone o. I'm not surprised anyways, an average Nigerian politician is full of lies, mischief & slanders a lot.
#God is watching
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 10, 2015
My Igbo brothers gives me a resounding assurance that Nigeria will remain.... Nigeria will remain.... Lemme hear an Amen.... Ndi-Igbo kwenu!!!! Igbo kwenu!!! Nigeria kwezwenuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 10, 2015
Kolade354:
You are a Nigerian before you are Ijaw.......Get that into your 'Dumbskull'

No way, Bro. He's first an Ijaw before he's a Nigerian. One is eternal; the other is subject to change.

You should get it into your intelligent skull!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by scantee(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2015
@Barcanista God bless u, ur always on point, don't mind those calling u names we are use to them. Keep it up, we the igbos youths are solidary behind u.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by anataala: 4:50pm On May 10, 2015
yes he did
MzJackBaueress:
don't mind the protection seeker who has suddenly become the spokesman of Ndi Igbo on Nairaland.

Did Jonathan scam Igbos on the second niger bridge? Yes or no?

That's the question we should answer.
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by OBIchinon: 4:53pm On May 10, 2015
wink[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
ruggedboy01:
Whether they are real or fake Ohanaeze....... am with them on this one, Work ongoing or not. Gej deceived us by incurring 30 years huge debt for us angry sad @ researcher bacarnista
ruggedboy01:
Whether they are real or fake Ohanaeze....... am with them on this one, Work ongoing or not. Gej deceived us by incurring 30 years huge debt for us angry sad @ researcher bacarnista
ruggedboy01:
foolish you you can believe anything then for me it is all APC lies,two day ago I passed that are on my way back to Lagos from my state IMO state and work was on going on that bridge

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by hidee20(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2015
is this how this elders going to lead the struggle for BIAFRA?...
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 10, 2015
wachakuta:
Nna OP u did background Check and No Pics

Haba at least u should ve showed us detailed pics of d 2nd Niger bridge nah to back up ur claim..

But sha don't worry e go soon better for all of Us
which picture again do u need when the video shows everything. .....the bridge ongoing don't mind people that throwing fake news

..... sad
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 10, 2015
IamOdin:

Please and please again,Miss..This thread is for NDI-IGBO,not NDI-YORUBA.Leave us to do our thing,,stop disgracing yourself trying to fall in..ok??
Ori bobo yi ti daru oh.
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 10, 2015
wachakuta:
Nna OP u did background Check and No Pics

Haba at least u should ve showed us detailed pics of d 2nd Niger bridge nah to back up ur claim..

But sha don't worry e go soon better for all of Us
which picture again do u need when the video shows everything. .....the bridge was ongoing don't mind people that throwing fake news

..... sad
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 10, 2015
barcanista:
Two days ago, there was a Vanguard article titled "Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On 2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari" which made FP on NL. After reading the article, I wondered how a respected body like Ohanaeze Ndigbo will tell tales about the "Second Niger Bridge" by saying "no work is going on". Out of curiosity, I had to do some background check on the so-called "Caretaker Committee" to ascertain whether or not they speak for the same Ohanaeze that endorsed Jonathan only two months ago. I also did a background check on the leader of the group Chief Ralph Obioha.

22 December, 2014: Ralph Obioha Ohanaeze factional "Caretaker Committee Was Created"
There was leadership tussle in the Ohanaeze Ndigbo. The President-General Chief G. Nnachi Enwo-Igariwey insisted that his tenure lasts for 4years ie 2016 citing an amended Ohanaeze constitution. His Executive also secured court injunction against any election.

However, a splinter group led by Mbazulike Amaechi had a meeting to conceive a factional executive known as "Ohanaeze Caretaker Committee". At the meeting were former Anambra State governor and Senator representing Anambra Central, Chris Ngige, Ralph Obioha and presidential candidate of the United Peoples Party (UPP), Chekwas Okorie.
allafrica.com/stories/201412221948.html

The factional group "appointed" Ralph Obioha as Chairman
thenationonlineng.net/new/ohanaeze-falling-apart/

16 January 2015: Factional "Ohanaeze Caretaker Committee" Inaugurated
allafrica.com/stories/201501161049.html

27 January 2015: State Presidents of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Dissociated Themselves From The factional "Committee"
According to the President of Anambra state Chapter of Ohanaeze and Chairman of Ohanaeze Ndigbo State Presidents
Forum, Chris Eluemunoh
The group also endorsed President Jonathan for second term news2.onlinenigeria.com/politics/397278-ohaneze-endorses-jonathan-for-re-election.html

March 8, 2015: The Recognised Ohanaeze Ndigbo Executive Dismissed The Claim of The Factional Committee According to the Secretary of the Igbo Group Dr Joe Nworgu, a court judgement that legitimise the stay of the incumbent Ohanaeze Executive led by Chief Enwo Igariweh. He also reiterated Ohanaeze's support for Jonathan
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/why-ohanaeze-ndigbo-endorsed-jonathan-nworgu/

6-April 2015: Ralph Obioha
Wrote An Epistle To Praise APC Leader Bola Tinubu

www.newsat247.com/2015/04/my-personal-experience-with-asiwaju-bola-tinubu-made-me-to-call-him-a-quintessential-democrat-a-must-read/

7 April 2015: Ralph Obioha Campaigned For APC in the South East for the April 11 Governorship and State Assembly poll. He also acknowledged campaigning for Buhari during the build-up to the March 28 poll. In his own words

thenationonlineng.net/new/five-reasons-igbo-should-vote-apc-governors-assemblymen-by-obioha/

May 8, 2015: Obioha Aknowleged That His Factional Committee Was Ngige's Idea
Obioha in his visit to Buhari to beg for the SGF position betrayed himself and confirmed that the factional "Ohanaeze Caretaker Committee" was a conception of APC leader Chris Ngige

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/jonathan-deceived-ndigbo-on-2nd-niger-bridge-ohanaeze-tells-buhari/

From the above one could see that:
1. The Obioha led group that visited Buhari to blast Jonathan and pleaded for SGF position is a consortium of APC Members.

2. The group's factional Executive Chairman Ralph Obioha and Initiator Chris Ngige are sympathetic to APC and Chieftain of the party respectively.

3. The real Ohanaeze and the super Igbo majority have not turned their back on Goodluck Jonathan.

4. Contrary to the claim of the group, Work on Second Niger Bridge is Ongoing. www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/second-niger-bridge-gulps-n10bn-delivered-14-months-jonathan/
Here's is a Video of the ongoing Project.... Courtesy Whynotthetruth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Jo2-CCSQU

God Bless Ndi'Igbo Worldwide
bro thanks a lot u will live long ......

Heart bitters (yoruba ) this is a very bad news to them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by ExInferis(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2015
barcanista:
Not so fast...That Chino's pictures was fraudulent doesn't mean no work is ongoing. Read the article slowly and tell me whether or not no work is ongoing...

allafrica.com/stories/201503170861.html

If no work is ongoing, then which work was stopped by the Asaba Youths?

The level of the work matters. It could be just a few laborers sweeping 50 feet in either direction that, to you, qualifies as work.

We need photo evidence to judge the level of activity.

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by ruggedboy01: 5:08pm On May 10, 2015
OBIchinon:
wink[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][left][/left] foolish you you can believe anything then for me it is all APC lies,two day ago I passed that are on my way back to Lagos from my state IMO state and work was on going on that bridge
dude am not saying work is not onging there, my problem is the toll fees we are going to pay JB for 30 yrs angry sad..........
Oh! I guess u are just a kid and don't know what a toll fees is or u have issues with comprehension
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Kei144(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2015
Ngige seems to be constituting himself into a very big problem for Igbos. Because of his selfish quest for power, he doesn't care if he destroys the Igbo nation. The reality is that Igbos have no regret for voting Jonathan. Any person can say anything about why Igbos supported Jonathan. The most important thing is that Igbos were united in doing so. Contrary to what some people claim about Igbo voting for Jonathan due to greed and love of money, such greed never leads to unity but disunity. The disunity that APC's Ngige and his cohorts sowed among the Igbos is a clear pointer to greed.
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 5:13pm On May 10, 2015
Make we arrange our own country Eeeh. ..especially the ND. All this one na plenty talk. The people wey dey gain from us done reap more than enough!! Dem reap so tay the greed dey come out from their ears and nostrils. E don do oooh!! Imagine people from the Arid Sahara forming Saudi and Emiratii on our wealth and we're here talking trivial issues. My own and our own no be the same thing o!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by ruggedboy01: 5:13pm On May 10, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
which picture again do u need when the video shows everything. .....the bridge ongoing don't mind people that throwing fake news

..... sad
and u are not talking about the 30 yrs debt we are going to pay JB whereas in some part of this country........ theirs were build free of charge
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by arsetalks(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2015
IamOdin:

Please and please again,Miss..This thread is for NDI-IGBO,not NDI-YORUBA.Leave us to do our thing,,stop disgracing yourself trying to fall in..ok??
This is only valid in your father's house not on a public forum such as nairaland. ODEchukwu.

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 10, 2015
ExInferis:

The level of the work matters. It could be just a few laborers sweeping 50 feet in either direction that, to you, qualifies as work.

We need photo evidence to judge the level of activity.
another man's business is paining u......
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 10, 2015
ruggedboy01:
and u are not talking about the 30 yrs debt we are going to pay JB whereas in some part of this country........ theirs were build free of charge
what do you mean do you pray to remain how u are....?

If your house fell down and u will expecting government to do something. ....abi

some of our roads I'm very sure we do it ourselves we don't call them
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by ayoromer: 5:23pm On May 10, 2015
Am not surprice because an igbo man can do anything for money if dey can do ritual dat can take my mothers life or brothers life dis thing is too smal for dem to achieve.
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by richidinho(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2015
IyaIode:

Does this make sense to you?

@topic

One faction is loyal to the PDP and the other is loyal to the APC. It is not your place to tell use which one is legitimate.

Why are you giving yourself headache

If Barcanista does not wnt to notice you

Why kill yourself vomiting Sh1t

Why not go n open a Yoruba thread like

"Lagos Ibadan expressway that was abandoned by our son OBJ is now being revived by GEJ"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by millionaireman: 5:42pm On May 10, 2015
barcanista:
Actually I blame the Journalists for publishing the article in a manner that made it appear like the "Ohanaeze has suddenly done a 180' on Goodluck Jonathan. They should have simply said "Factional" or Splinter Ohanaeze group. I wonder what they seek to achieve though

Thanks barcanista.

Southwest's Lagos-Ibadan journalists control Nigeria's media, be it in north, west, south or east.

They use the media to divide former eastern Nigeria between Igbo and others in today's southsouth, so that no strong group can challenge them and rest of Nigeria when oil and gas resources in the old southeast region are being exploited.

But who is fooled to believe that a bridge across the Niger River is an Igbo property?

Those people you projected as "Faction Ohaneze leaders" are APC members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by M4gunners: 5:42pm On May 10, 2015
barcanista:
Obiano though Governor of Anambra state still enjoys his inalienable right to association. His position was his own idea and was never endorsed by the Igbo majority. Beside, he never went there to abuse Jonathan. Arthur Eze is a businessman, he went there for himself and not for Ndigbos. Visiting Buhari though is not all that bad, but what is said at the meeting is more important.

In the case of the APC consortium parading themselves as Ohanaeze, they made it appear like the "Ohanaeze" body did a 180 on Jonathan. Whereas they have been pro-Buhari/APC from the onset. I respect their right to association but their deceptive tactics is the purpose of the thread.
Why do you answer that guy at all? Dangote donated money to president Jonathan,and he visited Buhari after he won the election? Is only Arthur Eze visit that he will quickly see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by ExInferis(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
another man's business is paining u......

What do i care about pdp igbos and their blindness? I was just making a point.

You are however free to keep waiting for the second coming of the otuoke christ for your bridge to materialize. Every one is entitled to their delusions.

Just pray it wasnt the 2nd niger bridge funds the disgraced clown used to build himself and his fat cow of a wife a nice cozy mansion in otuoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport / Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.