Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan (31145 Views)

Ngige To Ohanaeze: Buhari Not Excluding Ndigbo / In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" / Open Letter To OHANAEZE NIDIGBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by vicadex07(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2015
IyaIode:

Iya e

Lol...I love this perfect response. I use five of my different accounts contribute like to this your post. grin

Short, precise and succinct cheesy
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by millionaireman: 6:01pm On May 10, 2015
Southeast and southsouth of Nigeria forming a strong political party - the way the Scotts now adhere to Scotland's SNP - is the only peaceful way for southsouth and southeast of Nigeria to get what they want from Nigeria.

The Scotts who before now controlled the resources in their territory, have after results of the just concluded UK election sent fresh fears to rest of the UK that Scotland may soon conduct another referendum for independence from the UK.

The central government of UK is willing to concede more and more autonomy to Scotland since the Scott's demonstrated more unity as nearly 98% of Parliamentary seats from Scotland was won by Scottish National Party.

If the Southeast and southsouth are divided, they both remain Siddon de look as the rest of Nigeria manipulate their leaders to make people of southsouth and southeast mere watchers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 10, 2015
millionaireman:
Southeast and southsouth of Nigeria forming a strong political party - the way the Scotts now adhere to Scotland's SNP - is the only peaceful way for southsouth and southeast of Nigeria to get what they want from Nigeria.

The Scotts who before now controlled the resources in their territory, have after results of the just concluded UK election sent fresh fears to rest of the UK that Scotland may soon conduct another referendum for independence from the UK.

The central government of UK is willing to concede more and more autonomy to Scotland since the Scott's demonstrated more unity as nearly 98% of Parliamentary seats from Scotland was won by Scottish National Party.

If the Southeast and southsouth are divided, they both remain Siddon de look as the rest of Nigeria manipulate their leaders to make people of southsouth and southeast mere watchers.

That's the way forward for these two regions!

2 Likes

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Chimezie250(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2015
barcanista:
It is certain that you are only interested in "argument" and not discussion. An injunction remains legitimate until another ruling overrides it. If not, why didn't the APC impostor group organise election? Why did they sit down to appoint themselves in offices and even change the name of their group? Why aren't they using the Enugu Headquarter of the Group? Why is nthere no single State Chapter backing them? Abeg leave matter my guy...
barca you don't need to argue with them, with the link and research you have done is enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
vicadex07:

Lol...I love this perfect response. I use five of my different accounts contribute like to this your post. grin

Short, precise and succinct cheesy

Thanks.
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Chigold101(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2015
shaboti:
Arghh.. any silly group of ppl can just spring up and can themselves 'ohanaeze'.. we dont really have an organised uniting body undecided
no sir! We have an organised body. Just that Ngige is working very had to remain relevant in scheme of things that happen in Igboland & also in APC.
Having lost Anambra guber election to Obiano after all the noise & how he made APC chieftains to believe he is the “best man“ for the job & that every human in Anambra loves him.
He also failed woefully during the senate elections. He is trying to keep playing on the intelligence of APC big wigs.
Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo is still one & 100s of Ngige cant change that.
Am so very sure that Baba Buhari & Jagaban know verywell that all Ngige & Rochas are doing is to make sure that they are not asked to refund the mobilisation fund given to them to use during the election.
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Malawian(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2015
IyaIode:
What is the moral of this bull.shit, there are 2 factions of the group, does that make one legit than the other.
iyawo. long tym ni.
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Chigold101(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2015
IyaIode:
What is the moral of this bull.shit, there are 2 factions of the group, does that make one legit than the other.
people like you are the problem of this ZOO called Nigeria.

To answer your stewpid question: what made one more legit (to use your word) more than one is that other one is that one has all wards, towns, local governments, states & diaspora chairmen with it while one has only those appointed by Ngige to decieve APCs with them.

Ndi OJO
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by plasgidy: 7:32pm On May 10, 2015
But gentle men pls what stage is the 2niger bridge as at today, cos that video has been months.
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by jpphilips(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Since you said you visited the site; Provide a contradictory evidence to my video if you feel it is skewed notwithstanding it shows only a side of of the work not even everything...

Yes, from the time of contract award to now, work progress is commendable...

So long as you are satisfied with the level of job done, no problem, in life mediocres will always settle for less afterall, some of us after first degree didn't bother about education anymore, some got MSc, PhD etc.
it is up to you to raise your standard of acceptance or continue accommodating mediocrity.
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2015
jpphilips:

So long as you are satisfied with the level of job done, no problem, in life mediocres will always settle for less afterall, some of us after first degree didn't bother about education anymore, some got MSc, PhD etc.
it is up to you to raise your standard of acceptance or continue accommodating mediocrity.

If only you know the meaning of words and when to use same...ndo bro...
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Afamdman(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2015
@barcanista I have a simple question, do you have a job, that makes you money for a living or do you do this (do research and post on Nairaland) is this what you do for a living. Is this what pays the bills, if not I can't understand why you sit down everyday to dig up irrelevant topics. If you are truly posting for a better Nigeria Let the new government be sworn in first give them 6months to work then if we don't see anything we can then cry fowl. But then again, I don't easily trust people that shift camp that easily it shows weakness of character. If I were you after changing camps and your new camp lost I should never ever post again, my tail should just be between my legs. All these FFk mentee's. Weakness in character.
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 10, 2015
Afamdman:
@barcanista I have a simple question, do you have a job, that makes you money for a living or do you do this (do research and post on Nairaland) is this what you do for a living. Is this what pays the bills, if not I can't understand why you sit down everyday to dig up irrelevant topics. If you are truly posting for a better Nigeria Let the new government be sworn in first give them 6months to work then if we don't see anything we can then cry fowl. But then again, I don't easily trust people that shift camp that easily it shows weakness of character. If I were you after changing camps and your new camp lost I should never ever post again, my tail should just be between my legs. All these FFk mentee's. Weakness in character.

JUST HOT AIR! Face your life!

1 Like

Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by bionixs: 11:43pm On May 10, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Whether they are real or fake Ohanaeze....... am with them on this one, Work ongoing or not. Gej deceived us by incurring 30 years huge debt for us angry sad @ researcher bacarnista
DONT NEED TO READ IT ON ANY PAPER. STEP ON TO THE FIRST NIGER BRIDGE ON THE DIRECTION TOWARDS ONITSHA,LOOK DOWN, FAR RIGHT, YOU WILL SEE THE IRON PILLARS ALREADY VISIBLE ABOVE THE WATER. YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE THOSE PILLAR UP THERE. GOT THERE IN JANUARY. WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT APC FACTION OF OHANEZE NDIGBO TO SAY? WHEN ITS FROM OTHER PARTIES, THE TURN BLIND LIKE BATS
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by millionaireman: 11:59pm On May 10, 2015
Afamdman:
@barcanista I have a simple question, do you have a job, that makes you money for a living or do you do this (do research and post on Nairaland) is this what you do for a living. Is this what pays the bills, if not I can't understand why you sit down everyday to dig up irrelevant topics.

You be labourer on minimum wage -- -- -- or you de too foooolish?
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by gregg2: 8:51am On May 11, 2015
Thanks so much, OP
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by iPopAlomo(m): 10:07am On May 11, 2015
dearpreye:

JUST HOT AIR! Face your life!

Lool... barcanista uses this account to vent his frustration... booboo how far...?
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 2:09pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
don't mind the protection seeker who has suddenly become the spokesman of Ndi Igbo on Nairaland.

Did Jonathan scam Igbos on the second niger bridge? Yes or no?

That's the question we should answer.

https://www.nairaland.com/2275579/pictures-going-construction-2nd-niger
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 2:26pm On May 12, 2015
IyaIode:

Take it to your ibo forum.
This forum is called nairaland not Oduduwaland.
Re: In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
This forum is called nairaland not Oduduwaland.
Meaning i can comment on whatever thread i like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiktok Row: Osimhen Rejects Napoli Penalty Duty / Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency / Ondo Elections: Yoruba Muslims Threaten Political Revolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.