Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) (18513 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election / APC Cheiftain Calls For Suspension Of The Constitution To Enable Buhari Perform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 10, 2015
Eruditor:

Hahahahaha. The same petulance scumbags like you used to deceive Lauren Gbagbo. Now where is he?
may I ask you...what would you have done??...like I said the worst that could have happened is:: nigeria ends up like syria...
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 10, 2015
Omotolu:
...he would not have been able to see the end...
tell me what the end could have been...please enlighten me..and lets see if GEJ could not have stubbornly followed that path...
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by tartar9(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2015
noble peace prize for leaving after loosing

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 10, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
did u know how many innocent nigeria that died thru boko haram,corruption and mismanagement under this wicked gej, stop dreaming of noble peace prize, they can't give a corrupt leaders. it was corruption that create 'boko ragtag'
guy you no de tire?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Imortal001: 4:13pm On May 10, 2015
All eyes was on nigeria election, jonathan has no choice than to congratulate the buhari!
On a democratic ground, the people choose their leader by themselves., let gej go to kuje prison to collect the noble prize for mismanaging a great country like NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by gwales: 4:22pm On May 10, 2015
Pascal181:

Your type can never win dat thing nau, not even up to ur 10generations
Nobel prize my arse
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by chmod777: 4:23pm On May 10, 2015
Bro pls learn to acknowlede the good irrespectoive of where it is coming. Do not let mindset becloud your reasoning.tell me from history of western world, tell us which leader has accepted result. Before official announcement. All of USA and europe
ramdrisin ,post=33596447:
Nobel prize when he tell us the leader that accepted elections results has brought the country to her knees?. He lost an election n he did the needful, how does that make him a hero?. Nobel prize when over 200 Chibok girls are out there, when corruption strives with impunity?. GEJ to me still remains everything wrong with a president. We have never had it this bad. Thank God we made d right choice voting him out.
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by darqly(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2015
The Nobel prize isn't Thisday awards that goes to the highest bidder. There's nothing special about conceding defeat when you lose. APC didn't remove GEJ- Nigeria simply decided. So for those of you that feel strongly about it, you can raise funds and panel-beat one plaque for him tongue, but let us hear word Abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by ramdris(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2015
chuna1985:

u speak with lots of hatred n anger.
Yes bros. His attitude to some events during his reign affected me personally. The most painful one is the immigration saga where people I know very well got seriously hurt and yet the Minister was never sacked!. The high import tariff on cars when we are yet to be self sufficient and of cos the Chibok event. Bro I might sound bitter but believe me, GEJ ran his government with so much impunity.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by ramdris(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2015
roob:
.........:................:..................................................................... YOU MUST BE A VERY SELFISH PERSON....SMH
Please don't be angry o, but can u tell me how speaking my opinion made me selfish? Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 10, 2015
ramdris:

Yes bros. His attitude to some events during his reign affected me personally. The most painful one is the immigration saga where people I know very well got seriously hurt and yet the Minister was never sacked!. The high import tariff on cars when we are yet to be self sufficient and of cos the Chibok event. Bro I might sound bitter but believe me, GEJ ran his government with so much impunity.

The voice of every patriotic Nigerian that voted that i.diot out.
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 10, 2015
ramdris:

Please don't be angry o, but can u tell me how speaking my opinion made me selfish? Thanks bro

Don't you know corruption is not stealing? Those people are generous and cheerful givers. If you don't like that, you are selfish.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 10, 2015
ramdris:

seriously, this us why Nigeria will remain like dis. So if there is a stampede in a recruitment exercise, the minister should be sacked. OMG, That was not the first time people died in such events in Nigeria.

import duty on cars only affected car prices a little before prices fell back to normal. I guess u didn't know the advantages of that move by GEJ, or maybe u refused to.

As for chibok girls, it was either a fake ish or a staged event....Sambisa is 60,000 sq kilometres(size of whole SE n SS) and yet some alleged young teenagers(over 30) escaped from the dreaded boko haram and trekked from sambisa back to their house.
......Dem chop winch? How dem find route? How come none of dem who escaped spoke English while being interviewed by CNN nor Aljazeera(Abi dem Don de write waec in Hausa language)
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Ayiose(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2015
ramdris:
Nobel prize when he has brought the country to her knees?. He lost an election n he did the needful, how does that make him a hero?. Nobel prize when over 200 Chibok girls are out there, when corruption strives with impunity?. GEJ to me still remains everything wrong with a president. We have never had it this bad. Thank God we made d right choice voting him out.
Friend just think for once and u'll be appreciated for it.
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Kemmiiee: 5:03pm On May 10, 2015
wachakuta:
He deserves to be d president of d world

Ah shocked . You're taking it too far o. Only God is the president of the world
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by whao: 5:19pm On May 10, 2015
ramdris:
Nobel prize when he has brought the country to her knees?. He lost an election n he did the needful, how does that make him a hero?. Nobel prize when over 200 Chibok girls are out there, when corruption strives with impunity?. GEJ to me still remains everything wrong with a president. We have never had it this bad. Thank God we made d right choice voting him out.

I want you to have a rethink!

Have you ever taught of how many people would have been death by now if only he refused to accept defeat just like what Buhari did when he loose the 3beats?

If GEJ ddnt play the HERO here, I assure you, no hausa man born of a woman will still exist in the East Or South and the Southerners and Easterners in the North! But for the Yorubas, its only God that will save us cos both the hausas and my brothers from the south will do to us when they see us.

Like it or NOT GEJ is the HERO ever in Nigeria and the world apart from Jesus Christ. Even Buhari Can't do what GEJ just did.

Let's watch and see if Buhari will accept defeat in 2019.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by whao: 5:33pm On May 10, 2015
Imortal001:
All eyes was on nigeria election, jonathan has no choice than to congratulate the buhari!
On a democratic ground, the people choose their leader by themselves., let gej go to kuje prison to collect the noble prize for mismanaging a great country like NIGERIA.

Do you really know what you are talking about?

If GEJ want to be as the opposite who don't like accepting defeat! He will take it to court and make sure there is no handover and people like you can only talk.

There are factual evidence that this election was not free cos lots of underage casted votes in the north and thumb printing for Buhari. Is this what you call people voted for their choice?
Bro learn to thank God Goodluck did the needful if not! Peace would be a SCARCE commodity.
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by porka: 5:38pm On May 10, 2015
ramdris:

[size=16pt]Mr Ram, take it easy.

It's a Nobel Peace Prize not prize for economic emancipation.

Not a prize for the most daring rescue of girls.

Obama got it just for being elected the first black president in America.

Malala got hers for being a 16 year old girl shot by the Taliban.

Mandela was awarded because they released him from prison and made him forgive the whites.

They award it to anybody or thing anyhow.

It's worth nothing really.

Save yourself the trouble, so you won't have hypertension because of Jonathan[/size]
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 10, 2015
Kasiem2:
Confession time don reach o. Make apc no pursue u comot
he will get no nothing, his democracy was ripped off by insurgency,corruption,lies and wickedness, nobody gets an award in sush situations....I and my team are waiting for that government or body outside Nigeria that will give GEJ an award for a defeat we forced him to accept.
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by Ballama(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2015
Mogidi:

It didn't occur to you GEJ had the apparatus of state at his disposal, the army, the Police etc are under whose command?
Holding those army and police will not protect him if he rejects to Agree with the result because even Obasanjo wants to contest for the third term but he knows the real danger because Nigeria is not like other african countries where the president will be ruling till he dies because he came from the majority tribe or what so ever but in nigeria you can't determine the majority and if a president fails all the other parts will join force against him that is the difference
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by jjaku2012: 6:04pm On May 10, 2015
ramdris:
lets see the magic #babaonechance has to offer us.
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by jpphilips(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2015
chmod777:
Bro pls learn to acknowlede the good irrespectoive of where it is coming. Do not let mindset becloud your reasoning.tell me from history of western world, tell us which leader has accepted result. Before official announcement. All of USA and europe

To concede defeat even before election results were announced is buffoonery.
Jonathan just told the world that he was not even ready to win, the postponement and drop in popular
opinion is a great pointer to that.
Jonathan knew defeat was eminent Jega's announcement was mere formality.
Re: Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) by 49cents(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2015
ramdris:

Was the country any better under IBB, abacha, OBJ

You guys just parrot what they put in your heads

For folks like you if buhari fails to deliver you will conveniently blame it on GEJs adminstration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere / Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet / 2023: PDP Governors In Deft Move Against Atiku, Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.