Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully (1672 Views)

5 Types Of Girls I Envy / 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. / 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Princeojua(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2015
Hi Nairanders. Mennnnnnnn! This life your are seeing has lots of impediments. Girls are successfully the greatest of all the challenges, problems, Obstacles, roadblocks, plateaus, pillars, fallen bridges. All this are what girls are to an aspirational young man. In the course of my Toasting, teasing and bleeping Marathon. I saw a lot and many got me blind. Repent! and stick to one girl. All girls Virgina is the same, you will know it quality when you bleep straight for 40minutes. Please, let girls be and chase your dreams.
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Truckpusher(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairanders. Mennnnnnnn! This life your are seeing has lots of impediments. Girls are successfully the greatest of all the challenges, problems, Obstacles, roadblocks, plateaus, pillars, fallen bridges. All this are what girls are to an aspirational young man. In the course of my Toasting, teasing and bleeping Marathon. I saw a lot and many got me blind. Repent! and stick to one girl. All girls Virgina is the same, you will know it quality when you bleep straight for 40minutes. Please, let girls be and chase your dreams.
Thank you for resigning peacefully without causing problems.

Farewell bro, you won't be missed grin

6 Likes

Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by kilokeys(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2015
another mufu off the market...

we stand better chances now..

bye bye.. dont come back o grin

1 Like

Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by FLAWLES(f): 11:48am On May 10, 2015
Please shout 7HALLELUJAH for this brother;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;collects mick=NEXT testimony pls

1 Like

Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by delishpot: 11:48am On May 10, 2015
Princeojua:

Yeah, lets blame the women. Men are always the victims.
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Nobody: 11:49am On May 10, 2015
dem don show u? abi you don carry...? grin
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by boynigeria(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2015
awwww why now? try anoda 10 year
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Nobody: 11:50am On May 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Thank you for resigning peacefully without causing problems.

Farewell bro, you won't be missed grin
Repent!! cheesy
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Nobody: 11:51am On May 10, 2015
boynigeria:
awwww why now? try anoda 10 year
shocked wicked! cheesy
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by jumper524(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2015
Princeojua:
All girls Virgina is the same.
oboi na lie u talk o some tight, some slack and dirty, some clean nd slack, some tight nd clean, some they even smell
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Truckpusher(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Repent!! cheesy
tongue

I no gree, we must see the end of toto grin
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Nobody: 11:54am On May 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
tongue

I no gree, we must see the end of toto grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy #smh
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by write2obi(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2015
One less competitor, bros give me their numbers lemmie add to my collections grin grin
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Truckpusher(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy cheesy #smh
Until we die on top there ,no going back.. grin
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by tayoxx(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2015
I still get like 15 yrs left for this game.....The toto struggle continues
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 10, 2015
Like seriously? This is really funny
Retire indeed
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 10, 2015
tayoxx:
I still get like 15 yrs left for this game.....The toto struggle continues

15yrs? shocked shocked
Becareful what u wish for
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2015
FLAWLES:
Please shout 7HALLELUJAH for this brother;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;collects mick=NEXT testimony pls
Wassup...
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Until we die on top there ,no going back.. grin
I pirry ur thing cheesy
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Brugo(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2015
grin

True talk. There is little difference.
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by ITbomb(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2015
Post your hiv result first before we can accept you back as a repented brother
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by ronald4lif(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2015
Some comments though. cheesy grin
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by rottable(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2015
10 years is no joke, honestly we are going to miss you in these game. #TEAMTOTO4LYF#
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 10, 2015
Hmmm...
Nawa Oooo.............
I Reserve ma comment

Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by FLAWLES(f): 12:59pm On May 10, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Wassup...
.am owke
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:20pm On May 10, 2015
FLAWLES:
.am owke
Yh cool..how's it going did u attend service??
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Miracy(f): 1:31pm On May 10, 2015
Princeojua:

Lol... . Omo see metaphor cheesy grin

Smh.. ..orisirisi undecided.... . Now wey you don retire hope say you go collect pension??

1 Like

Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by ErepaTV: 1:32pm On May 10, 2015
Op congratulations.

Now go out there and make that money or die trying tongue

1 Like

Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Pinocchioo(f): 1:52pm On May 10, 2015
Princeojua:

#walks into thread with bottle of origin, drops the bottle but decides not to slap the OP, since he's already blind.#
Tell them o, they are the ones chasing after us. and we are not challenges, problems,... Instead we bring peace and goodwill ( eg ME)
#picks up the bottle and strolls out of thread#
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by justmag(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2015
What did I just read??
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by Princeojua(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2015
Pinocchioo:

#walks into thread with bottle of origin, drops the bottle but decides not to slap the OP, since he's already blind.#
Tell them o, they are the ones chasing after us. and we are not challenges, problems,... Instead we bring peace and goodwill ( eg ME)
#picks up the bottle and strolls out of thread#
If you and I meet, as a boy meeting a girl.after asking you your name and exchanging rapport, sha you go expect money, chicken republic, shopping etc. sometimes you'd be in charge of the ATM.the moment the money finish, Lamborghini speed na small.
Re: After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully by FLAWLES(f): 2:00pm On May 10, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Yh cool..how's it going did u attend service??
.nop;rain spoil errtin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics: Indian Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Children At The Same Time / Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem / Ladies, Why Do U Chase After Rich Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.