Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. (1471 Views)

A Good Girlfriend!!! / After Two Years Of Chasing, I Finally Fingered Her(photos) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. by Riwo11(f): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2015
6 Benefits of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead of Chasing a Lot of Girls.

Read Here »»»http://www.riseup247.com/2015/05/benefits-of-having-one-good-woman.html
Re: 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2015
As i like dis topic reach,u come take link spoil am!!la lick,la bend cheesy
Re: 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. by Zehner(f): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2015
My friend post the story! angry abi na benefit u call am.
Re: 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. by Kingsasian(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2015
First of all where the "one good girlfriend" dey?
Re: 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. by princeuj2015(m): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2015
The only benefit of having one girl friend is that it saves cost.
Re: 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2015
princeuj2015:
The only benefit of having one girl friend is that it saves cost.

i swear. apart from cost what else
Re: 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2015
Your reasons are ex-communicated to be sincere.
Re: 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. by Tallesty1(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
As i like dis topic reach,u come take link spoil am!!la lick,la bend cheesy
Should I write one for you?
Re: 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. by Dotwillis1(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2015
No benefits undecided
Re: 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. by waxyung(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2015
I jst waste my precious data cum hia.mtchew...f i click dat link make i bend lyk shawa...radarada
Re: 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. by anigbajumo(m): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2015
Ur head dy dea as una put adjective "GOOD" to qualify GF...

@OP,wea is good GF dey? cry kiss undecided
Re: 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2015
La click, La catch fire grin
Re: 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. by KissMyAsss: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2015
Riwo11:
6 Benefits of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead of Chasing a Lot of Girls.

Read Here »»»http://www.riseup247.com/2015/05/benefits-of-having-one-good-woman.html
good topic, rubbish post.
Next plz.
Re: 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. by damilareoye: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2015
la click la slap grin
Re: 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Kingsasian:
First of all where the "one good girlfriend" dey?
oooh they are extinct in the area right?? Dont worry come to my backyard you will see them..

Chickens!!
Re: 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Should I write one for you?
yes sad

(1) (Reply)

Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. / Babes For Sale / 7 Things You Must Overlook In Your Partner When In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.