Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread (16143 Views)

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions / Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? / Kingdom Anime/manga. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 10, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Guy are u kidding.
For 1 Naruto manga has sold over 200 million copies, is it just kids dat buy them.
2. Naruto manga/anime is read/watched by different people all over including young nd old are u now saying ure d mature and with d adult mentality one nd these guys hv kids mentality.
3.Naruto has analytical nd strategic concepts, brain power, tactics, powerful fights, dat a mature person wud hv to read or watch more dan once to even understand, at times d suspense in it is even better dan some of d shows we watch nd u want kids to now understand fully wat is being done In d anime really.
Guy one thing if u hvnt watched something dont criticise unnecessarilly cause it doesn't make sense.

Exactly!
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 5:39pm On May 10, 2015
Dnarvaez:

If i want to improve the power of my imagination or reasoning (as stated by you), i sure know how to go about it. Not by watching some kidsco cartoons, monsieur.

In as much as you have your way of doing so, others have also chosen a way they prefer. So is it not better you allow them take on their own part rather than getting disturbed by it?
No two persons are the same brother
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2015
missclasssy:

Well, it's possible the Byakugan is just dormant in Boruto due to being only half Hyuuga
Maybe he' will have Byakugan that only turns the eye white when activated due to the crossing of genes between the Hyuuga and Uzumaki clan, who knows?

Or perhaps it's the nine tail fox's chakra inside of him that is surpressing the hyuuga kekkai Genkai.
Well except there will be a new theory about that,as for what it has been till now,they eyes always surface at birth. Even the cursed mark on the hyuuga branched families never impede theirs
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2015
Largas:
my Bro ma so many girls dey mumu o. even the karin sef wan die on top sasuke matter even though sasuke almost let her die around season 16 when we went fighting sharing an stealer danzogrin

that's one of the stark difference between naruto and sasuke. naruto mr nice boy no good looks. yet very faithful and trustworthy.
sasuke na ladies man. hot like engine car yet dey rub babe's for ground.

Lol and I think sasuke is visibly the best to handle sakurah lest she always give in to her normal rage cheesy
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 10, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Lol and I think sasuke is visibly the best to handle sakurah lest she always give in to her normal rage cheesy
yeah naruto-kun is too playful. Sakura would literally be bullying him before their kids if they were a couple.

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Well except there will be a new theory about that,as for what it has been till now,they eyes always surface at birth. Even the cursed mark on the hyuuga branched families never impede theirs

@largas one thing you guys should not forget is that although the members of the hyuuga have white eyes It that doesn't mean their byakugan has been activated.
The sign that the byakugan has been activated is the presence of veins running from their eyes through their face.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 10, 2015
missclasssy:

@largas one thing you guys should not forget is that although the members of the hyuuga have white eyes It that doesn't mean their byakugan has been activated.
The sign that the byakugan has been activated is the presence of veins running from their eyes through their face.
kikiki someone really wants to see bolt using byakugan.

Well only time will tell but the fact that he has hyuga blood running through his veins means there is still chance he might be in possession of this powerful eye.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 10, 2015
Why all ye want to crucify me now?
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2015
missclasssy:

lol its not largas dear.
And yes its true. But the main thing is having the byakugan ist nd a priori it has always been from birth
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2015
And guys have you noticed?

I think my addiction to these animes is paying off.

I can almost understand Japanese.

Who else feels same?

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by TopsyKrete: 9:33pm On May 10, 2015
TopsyKrete in attendance
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 10, 2015
TopsyKrete:
TopsyKrete in attendance

Have you seen the first two chapters? If yes, what are your thoughts?
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2015
I wonder d villians we wud see in d new 1 since we hv d allied shinobi forces although evil/bad would always exist no matter no matter d cooperation between d nations.
Man d akatsuki's were d bomb in those days be4 d konoha ninja's disgraced dem.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 10, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
I wonder d villians we wud see in d new 1 since we hv d allied shinobi forces although evil/bad would always exist no matter no matter d cooperation between d nations.
Man d akatsuki's were d bomb in those days be4 d konoha ninja's disgraced dem.

In the chapter 2, there was a guy with the akatsuki cloak whose face wasn't revealed and he was talking about how sasuke betrayed the Uchiha clan by killing his brother.

I wonder who that could be. My best guess is Shushi Uchiha, but I am not really sure.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2015
missclasssy:

In the chapter 2, there was a guy with the akatsuki cloak whose face wasn't revealed and he was talking about how sasuke betrayed the Uchiha clan by killing his brother.

I wonder who that could be. My best guess is Shushi Uchiha, but I am not really sure.
Yh dats wat I keep hearing too buh I dont want it to be him dat shisui was a pleasant guy, a pacifist 4 dat matter who even found a way to stop d uchiha's without casualties buh d thing is those uchihas are very unstable people it was gud of d second hokage to be wary of dem (though I didn't like how he treated dem) seriously their own is too much with all d problems dey caused dats why I wanted naruto to hv dealt with sasuke well, teach him a lesson he would remember always.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:21am On May 11, 2015
Even Missclassy too
cc MzNelly
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:42am On May 11, 2015
OmolodMilkman93:
Even Missclassy too

cc
MzNelly

What did I do?
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by bigblangston: 7:43am On May 11, 2015
Odama RASENGAN on dis thread!!! I wonder wat will become of my KONOHAMARU, d youngest rasengan user, hope he won't ve to fight Bolt to become d 8th hokage? Bolt may decide to be an hokage lik his dad. Still watching naruto btw can someone pls giv me kishi's number, d guy has been showin chunnin exams instead of him concentrating on d war, I jst dey waste data unnecessarily
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2015
bigblangston:
Odama RASENGAN on dis thread!!! I wonder wat will become of my KONOHAMARU, d youngest rasengan user, hope he won't ve to fight Bolt to become d 8th hokage? Bolt may decide to be an hokage lik his dad. Still watching naruto btw can someone pls giv me kishi's number, d guy has been showin chunnin exams instead of him concentrating on d war, I jst dey waste data unnecessarily
Nah man dat has nothing to do with kishi, u can as well find out as well.
kishi just does d manga den gives it to d anime team.
Its d anime team dat does d fillers and all dat, kishi's own is just d manga same goes for d manga authors too. Thats why at times so many anime skips some stuffs dats in d manga,dey censor some stuffs.
The episodes are written nd directed by different people.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by bigblangston: 8:12am On May 11, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Nah man dat has nothing to do with kishi, u can as well find out as well.
kishi just does d manga den gives it to d anime team.
Its d anime team dat does d fillers and all dat, kishi's own is just d manga same goes for d manga authors too. Thats why at times so many anime skips some stuffs dats in d manga,dey censor some stuffs.
The episodes are written nd directed by different people.
Tnx for d clarification, jst a fan of anythin colourful and moving pictures. I am always tired after goin thru numerous documents at d office and readin for my masters program and also readin comments on nairaland then kishi still wants me to read manga again for wetin na.Lol. He shud tell his anime team to go back to d war
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:15am On May 11, 2015
bigblangston:

Konohamaru won't have to battle Bolt/Boruto for the hokage position. They are not in the same age grade and I believe konohamaru's hokage title is sure.

The person bolt would battle for the hokage title would just have the be Uchiha Sarada. But I want the Uchiha to have a taste of the hokage title at least for once so I would prefer Sarada to be hokage.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by bigblangston: 8:26am On May 11, 2015
missclasssy:

Konohamaru won't have to battle bolt/boruto for the hokage position. They are not in the same age grade and I believe konohamaru's hokage title is sure.

The person bolt would battle for the hokage title would just have the be Uchiha Sarada. But I want the Uchiha to have a taste of the hokage title at least for once so I would prefer Sarada to be hokage.
Konohamaru won't have to battle bolt/boruto for the hokage position. They are not in the same age grade........... Hmm!!! I don't think so abt d grade thingy ma'am. Minato was very young oo when he became d hokage probably because no one was better than him, again I think though I'm nt thru wit shipudden bt I think kakashi is still alive bt naruto is d new hokage. I'm jst sayin if bolt is better than konohamaru in terms of jutsu's and also ve a bigger heart than his father and konohamaru he may jst take d title. Even in d sands no one was better than gaara and he became a very young hokage while his mates were still havin their chunnin exams
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2015
bigblangston:
Tnx for d clarification, jst a fan of anythin colourful and moving pictures. I am always tired after goin thru numerous documents at d office and readin for my masters program and also readin comments on nairaland then kishi still wants me to read manga again for wetin na.Lol. He shud tell his anime team to go back to d war
I think (this is my personal opinion though) if dey quickly go back to d war nd naruto shippuden anime finally ends people wud start rooting for d anime of naruto gaiden and d manga might not hv gone far especially with d breaks kishi might take frm d manga, so probably dey want d new manga to hv gone far.
Buh criously its not only u d fillers are pissing me off naturally I dont hv a problem with fillers especially dis one dat is related to d chunnin exam since one of d major events dat happened at d beginning of naruto was d chunnin exam, but its getting too long nd dey are showing some unnecessary things I mean wats our business with ino healing octopus.
Another thing those days d fillers didn't used to be dis long, d problems started last yr wen dey were showing kakashi's past one had to be watching fillers frm jan till may.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by davien(m): 4:29pm On May 11, 2015
I think boruto may have the byakugan considering that the weilder of the tenseingan has that sort of light lavender eyes..
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 11, 2015
davien:
I think boruto may have the byakugan considering that the weilder of the tenseingan has that sort of light lavender eyes..

Ditto!

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Elxandre(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2015
Is it as interesting as one piece? Best ever!!!
I like animes but the too many episodes make it too difficult to follow as it could be time wasting

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by bigblangston: 12:55pm On May 12, 2015
Elxandre:
Is it as interesting as one piece? Best ever!!!
I like animes but the too many episodes make it too difficult to follow as it could be time wasting
Mugiwara Luffy!! Naruto shud be on d same par wit one piece.

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:42pm On May 12, 2015
missclasssy:

What did I do?
Naruto fan
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Tomtoxic: 9:04am On May 13, 2015
I dn arrive so make i mark register
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by TopsyKrete: 7:20pm On May 13, 2015
bigblangston:
Mugiwara Luffy!! Naruto shud be on d same par wit one piece.

Please think again!!!
Naruto series is great no doubt
but One Piece...

I no fit shout
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by TopsyKrete: 7:24pm On May 13, 2015
missclasssy:

Have you seen the first two chapters? If yes, what are your thoughts?

Not yet.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 13, 2015
TopsyKrete:

Not yet.

Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching / The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.