Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread (16116 Views)

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions / Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? / Kingdom Anime/manga. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by UchihaItachi(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
TopsyKrete:

Bro, your Sharingan is fully awakened

Lol..honestly One Piece is light years ahead of Naruto to me

3 Likes

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
I really think this show is going to throw light on Naruto's son Boruto and sasuke's daughter Sarada
Their relationship with each other, their parents and their mates.

In the first two chapters we have Sadara wondering why her dad doesn't spend time with her.
She also confronted her mum, sakura on this even going all the way to ask her if she was really her fathers wife. This led sakura into a feat of rage in which she destroyed her house out of anger.
From the rumbles of the house, sadara discovered a picture of sasuke with karin and karin looking a lot like her especially with wearing the same glasses she wears
Could karin be her mother? Well time would tell.

It's also going to be nice to see Boruto awaken his Byakugan gotten from his mom. Mastering his dads moves especially with the nine tails inside of him as a result of birth.

This is so going to be interesting
Ooooh shit did I just hear that Boruto has Byakugan. Damn dis stuff is about to get interesting.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by archangel101(m): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
i think they underrated naruto and sasuke's ability in dis new manga.
because i can literally see kaguya killing shin and his kid wit one hand and eating ramen with the other hand.
and d two guys who put her down are having problems wit dis guy. What's dat abt?

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by firestar(f): 7:13am On Jul 03, 2015
Hm.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by solodox(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Methinks its kids that watch childish movies like Naruto.
Damn! So childish of you, Op

interesting observation! why are you here by the way?
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by solodox(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ussydre:
Ooooh shit did I just hear that Boruto has Byakugan. Damn dis stuff is about to get interesting.

its probable... but unlikely, the byakugan unlike the sharingan is a dojutsu you are born with... buh this is the first time a hyuga is marrying outside the clan so the maybe stands!
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by kimco(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Well that was shite. Worse crap ever.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by solodox(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by moxygunshot(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
boruto and his sister will have d byakugan...according to naruto:the last movie, onoki said hinata's byakugan is 'very pure, she is a byakugan princess' soooo speaking genetically, her byakugan factor is very dominant and since naruto's blue eyes is also dominant there should be a co~dominance btw d byakugan and narutn's blue eyes which will lead to a prefered byakugan without the characteristic white eyes
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 07, 2015
moxygunshot:
boruto and his sister will have d byakugan...according to naruto:the last movie, onoki said hinata's byakugan is 'very pure, she is a byakugan princess' soooo speaking genetically, her byakugan factor is very dominant and since naruto's blue eyes is also dominant there should be a co~dominance btw d byakugan and narutn's blue eyes which will lead to a prefered byakugan without the characteristic white eyes
Isn't the manga over already...the last weeks manga looked liked the last
And it was said to be a miniseries
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by ctuagent007: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Question:

rapmike:

Wonder how you guys enjoy OP, I have a couple of grosses against it.

Answer:

UchihaItachi:

One Piece is just too deep, from the secrets of the ponelglyphys, the void history, the ancient weapons, the revolution army, the "will of D", so many things you can't place your fingers around yet they're all somehow connected...mere looking at it you would think it's just about Luffy wanting to become the king of pirates. Oda is a "tensai"

Onepiece is a like a game of chess with Intrigues, Suspense, etc

In Summary, Onepiece is like "The Game of Thrones" where u are not bothered with action OR fights BUT u are mindful of the plot & that is why the MANGAKA is the "Guiness Book of Records Best Single-Selling Author of All Time" even Kishi will gladly tap into this Oda's overflowing annointing

N.B. Do u know why people dropped GOT at first, cos they were expecting action, fights & fights alone like the series, Spartacus (& that is why Spartacus series died & couldn't stand the test of time but all over the world, people cannot wait for next year for Season 6 of GOT) & that is why GOT>>>Spartacus just as Onepiece>>>Naruto & it's spin-off series

Japanese people know better

2 Likes

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Honestly, I dont fancy this new Naruto series...or maybe its a carry over hate from the ending of the main series...plus te animators are making stupid fillers pissing me off the most.....
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Which episode are you now? Am at 576 where they just entered the new world smiley

I see you my guy. So you've joined the pirate world..
One Piece>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto.

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

I see you my guy. So you've joined the pirate world..
One Piece>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto.

Zuko is that you from 2go?? shocked
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Zuko is that you from 2go?? shocked

Lol, Exactly. Btw, where did you later get the episodes from. You know we were trying to meet but it didnt work again.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol, Exactly. Btw, where did you later get the episodes from. You know we were trying to meet but it didnt work again.

Wetin I go do na I started downloading them. Right now am current smiley
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Wetin I go do na I started downloading them. Right now am current smiley

okay, cool. There's a thread for One Piece. I'll be posting there. I'm done with naruto. I wonder if you are still on Kingdom series...The plot is halfway already.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by UchihaItachi(m): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

This is really surprising, the Zuko I used to know never liked One Piece and always rebuked the guys that said it was on the same level with Naruto or better grin good to see you've ported
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

okay, cool. There's a thread for One Piece. I'll be posting there. I'm done with naruto. I wonder if you are still on Kingdom series...The plot is halfway already.

Where can I download it? I have been searching for the videos?? I mean the kingdom series
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 6:35am On Jul 23, 2015
UchihaItachi:

This is really surprising, the Zuko I used to know never liked One Piece and always rebuked the guys that said it was on the same level with Naruto or better grin good to see you've ported

Where did you get to know him? 2go?? You know Excell-Sage??
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by UchihaItachi(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Where did you get to know him? 2go?? You know Excell-Sage??

Of course I know Excell...you him?
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2015
UchihaItachi:

Nope, you're wrong, I never for once said Naruto was better than OP, I referred to the fights only. Naruto fights are done better cos OP concentrates more on story. And Naruto's animation quality is better too. But overall, OP is the best
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
UchihaItachi:

Of course I know Excell...you him?

Yup bro. Long time!! grin
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Nope, you're wrong, I never for once said Naruto was better than OP, I referred to the fights only. Naruto fights are done better cos OP concentrates more on story. And Naruto's animation quality is better too. But overall, OP is the best

U never answer for that kingdom own undecided
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Where can I download it? I have been searching for the videos?? I mean the kingdom series

Lol. No vex. I just saw it. Anyway Kingdom anime stopped 2 years ago. Just forget it, go for the manga. The anime messed with the story big time.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by UchihaItachi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Yeah you're right
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by UchihaItachi(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Yup bro. Long time!! grin

Yeah man..you guys probably wouldn't remember Alex though, the name never really stood out. I was always stealthy like a true Uchiha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. No vex. I just saw it. Anyway Kingdom anime stopped 2 years ago. Just forget it, go for the manga. The anime messed with the story big time.

Owk. Any other series u are following?
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Owk. Any other series u are following?

Naaa, I don't have that time. Just OP and Kingdom gives me all the hype I need. Hec, I even stopped reading Novels...lol.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by HALIPHAX(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2015
Largas:
yeye. that anime make sense pass those yeye molly wood and Kenya movies you all fixate on for hours. The lessons, action and storyline has a league of It's own and trust me its on champions league levels. anyway, you won't understand till you understand and watch it.
I used to be a heavy critic of naturo myself not until I gave in to my kid bro's appeal to watch it calmly.

I am above 20 man.

dnt mind im ..i started watchin it wen i was .16 nd am ova 20 i stil dey watch am
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Dachucks01: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Largas:
kai make this semester do quick end naa I no fit wait make in begin this new manga. although I will prefer the amine to the manga.
I am of the opinion that naturo is much more than a mere kiddie anime. It beats several season movies out there on the market in terms of storyline and moral lessons.

... Its anime not amine... Na so u like chemistry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sitcom Vs Soap Opera Vs TV Drama? / The Bisi Olatilo Show: Bos Is The Boss Of All Tv Talk Shows In Nigeria / BBNaija: I’ll Be A Different Person Outside The House – Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.