Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread (16142 Views)

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Discussions / Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies? / Kingdom Anime/manga. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by bigblangston: 7:51pm On May 13, 2015
TopsyKrete:

Please think again!!!
Naruto series is great no doubt
but One Piece...

I no fit shout
Gomu Gomu no BAZOOKA!!! Probably u may ve some criteria u used in rating one higher than d other bt comparin fighters frm one anime to anoda (I think) Naruto fighters ve d upper hand. Sasuke vs mihawk, Gaara vs crocodile, Pain vs Blackbeard, Madara Vs Akaino, itachi vs Aokiji,Naruto vs Luffy and Akatsukis Vs Schichibukais..... Both animes shud be equal.. Even dey both of excellent storylines bt I prefer d fights in naruto to One piece... Jst my own view
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by kodded(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Yh dats wat I keep hearing too buh I dont want it to be him dat shisui was a pleasant guy, a pacifist 4 dat matter who even found a way to stop d uchiha's without casualties buh d thing is those uchihas are very unstable people it was gud of d second hokage to be wary of dem (though I didn't like how he treated dem) seriously their own is too much with all d problems dey caused dats why I wanted naruto to hv dealt with sasuke well, teach him a lesson he would remember always.
obito was far more nice than shisui but he later transform in to a heartless monster all because his best friend kill his girl friend .........

Same might go with shisui he might be heart broken that after what itachi did for sasuke........he later turn his back and kill him
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2015
kodded:
obito was far more nice than shisui but he later transform in to a heartless monster all because his best friend kill his girl friend .........

Same might go with shisui he might be heart broken that after what itachi did for sasuke........he later turn his back and kill him
yh dats why I say dey are unstable nd it wont be surprising buh arent we tired of uchihas and their problems, are dey d only ones dere haba.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by kodded(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

yh dats why I say dey are unstable nd it wont be surprising buh arent we tired of uchihas and their problems, are dey d only ones dere haba.
yeyh I would love it if the villain is from the uzumaki clan
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by moski5(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2015
Impressive ladies r following Naruto
Ok I believe byakugan appears from birth those white eyes
this 7th Hokage series may not b as interesting as Naruto
Sunade is no sage
Birth doesn't give a child 9 tails chakra case in point Naruto
Shisui d vilian makes sense
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:32am On May 15, 2015
I'm still watching the anime[naruto shipudden] ep411, yet to watch the movie "The last" and now they're starting a spinoff?undecided

#AhGivUp angry
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:09am On May 15, 2015
Who knws if he'd develop a new kekkei genkkai..since the fusion of uzumaki and hyuga dna has never been sampled..anyway..make i sidown here dhey watch d groove. cheesy
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by MrOreo(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2015
Never knew ladies love naruto..............9iceeeeeee
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by TopsyKrete: 7:04pm On May 16, 2015
bigblangston:
Gomu Gomu no BAZOOKA!!! Probably u may ve some criteria u used in rating one higher than d other bt comparin fighters frm one anime to anoda (I think) Naruto fighters ve d upper hand. Sasuke vs mihawk, Gaara vs crocodile, Pain vs Blackbeard, Madara Vs Akaino, itachi vs Aokiji,Naruto vs Luffy and Akatsukis Vs Schichibukais..... Both animes shud be equal.. Even dey both of excellent storylines bt I prefer d fights in naruto to One piece... Jst my own view

Don't view One Piece as just an anime even though to some its just an anime like Naruto, its way more than that... You just have to have a third eye bout it, though one may conclude i'm obscessed bout it
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2015
TopsyKrete:

Don't view One Piece as just an anime even though to some its just an anime like Naruto, its way more than that... You just have to have a third eye bout it, though one may conclude i'm obscessed bout it
Which episode are you now? Am at 576 where they just entered the new world smiley
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by bigblangston: 8:14pm On May 16, 2015
TopsyKrete:

I get ur point bro,let's say we r both obsessed wit it
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2015
TopsyKrete:

So wat makes it extremely better dan d rest?
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gangwolf(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2015
Following
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by MrDojo(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Which episode are you now? Am at 576 where they just entered the new world smiley

u've got alot of catching up to do.........one piece is just d best.........guess wat der is a gear 4th (i dnt wnt to spoil it further 4 u)
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by MrDojo(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2015
early signs indicate dis manga will definitely not be as good as naruto's

1 Like

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by alkonami(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2015
I hope it will be interesting
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2015
MrDojo:

u've got alot of catching up to do.........one piece is just d best.........guess wat der is a gear 4th (i dnt wnt to spoil it further 4 u)

Lol thanks bro. When I get data I will download it up
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by MrDojo(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Lol thanks bro. When I get data I will download it up

Gambare ( u shuld no w@ d@ means if u r a tru Anime/manga (otaku) ) bro...... grin
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 3:10am On May 19, 2015
MrDojo:

Gambare ( u shuld no w@ d@ means if u r a tru Anime/manga (otaku) ) bro...... grin

You bet bro grin
Arigato cool
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by blessedvisky(m): 4:23am On May 19, 2015
wow. cool thread. lemme settle down here
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Those are mere cartoons. Animations like naruto,one piece etc are way on their own league.
U wnt just understand, but watching those animations opens up your imaginative ideas about human limitations and as well as teach you much.

Naruto yes but One piece? Nothing could be more cartoonish.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
django1:

Naruto yes but One piece? Nothing could be more cartoonish.

Your idea
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by TopsyKrete: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2015
gudluckgreat:

As at december 2014, i'm at 680, since then, work pAlava dey steal my time, had to taker care oF ma Familia too u knw
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by TopsyKrete: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

So wat makes it extremely better dan d rest?

POlitics and d secrets oF the real and Fictional world From another perspEctive

One pIece adapted some real event into d story
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2015
TopsyKrete:

Yh well true dats true buh some animes do hv those things plus d fact that dey input lessons on life, relationships, pain at times wen u watch some animes u feel something.
For one piece I do agree a bit with some1 who said its a bit cartoonish dont get me wrong I love one piece, I found it really funny wen I watched some episodes buh I hate something so many characters in OP survives anyhow it makes it predictable, see other animes u feel d pain from d death of certain figures buh in OP a bomb can explode in front of some peeps and dey wud all still survive dats a bit cartoonish. U see guys who cant levitate or fly jump into d air and take their sweet time in attacking like sey gravity has no effect.
lastly from d beginning d Mugiwaras hv been doin d same thing dey go to a place or a town nd save people, go to another place nd save people from one villian or d other dats getting old.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by gudluckgreat(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
TopsyKrete:

As at december 2014, i'm at 680, since then, work pAlava dey steal my time, had to taker care oF ma Familia too u knw

Owk bro
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by rapmike(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Yh well true dats true buh some animes do hv those things plus d fact that dey input lessons on life, relationships, pain at times wen u watch some animes u feel something.
For one piece I do agree a bit with some1 who said its a bit cartoonish dont get me wrong I love one piece, I found it really funny wen I watched some episodes buh I hate something so many characters in OP survives anyhow it makes it predictable, see other animes u feel d pain from d death of certain figures buh in OP a bomb can explode in front of some peeps and dey wud all still survive dats a bit cartoonish. U see guys who cant levitate or fly jump into d air and take their sweet time in attacking like sey gravity has no effect.
lastly from d beginning d Mugiwaras hv been doin d same thing dey go to a place or a town nd save people, go to another place nd save people from one villian or d other dats getting old.

Wonder how you guys enjoy OP, I have a couple of grosses against it.
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by UchihaItachi(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
TopsyKrete:

One Piece is just too deep, from the secrets of the ponelglyphys, the void history, the ancient weapons, the revolution army, the "will of D", so many things you can't place your fingers around yet they're all somehow connected...mere looking at it you would think it's just about Luffy wanting to become the king of pirates. Oda is a "tensai"
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by wapkanime(m): 4:30am On Jun 09, 2015
hinata very kawai...desu, embarassed hinata very kawai...desu,
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by TopsyKrete: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
UchihaItachi:

One Piece is just too deep, from the secrets of the ponelglyphys, the void history, the ancient weapons, the revolution army, the "will of D", so many things you can't place your fingers around yet they're all somehow connected...mere looking at it you would think it's just about Luffy wanting to become the king of pirates. Oda is a "tensai"

Bro, your Sharingan is fully awakened
Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by MrSplurge(m): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2015
Lord Sasuke and Hokage Naruto really fall my hand no be small. The sodding Uchiha has Amaterasu in his left eye and Susano'o in his right and he couldn't deal with those creepy Shin dad and shin son. Naruto the legendary master of Sage + Bijuu mode and he couldn't Bijudama their ass or make one of those silly Rasen shuriken. Naruto Gaiden is lacking substance with so many plot holes. By the way, where is Killer Bee? #kishiBringBackKillerBee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2015
MrSplurge:
Lord Sasuke and Hokage Naruto really fall my hand no be small. The sodding Uchiha has Amaterasu in his left eye and Susano'o in his right and he couldn't deal with those creepy Shin dad and shin son. Naruto the legendary master of Sage + Bijuu mode and he couldn't Bijudama their ass or make one of those silly Rasen shuriken. Naruto Gaiden is lacking substance with so many plot holes. By the way, where is Killer Bee? #kishiBringBackKillerBee

True I felt they could have done better those two with their abilities. The sword dt struck naruto shld'nt have does he not have the ability to sense malicious intents from objects anymore?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching / The Figurine’ Is Now Available On Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.