Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor (42011 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by udemzyudex(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2015
martyns303:
Enough already, why is he selling his family in public like this?

That been said, that his bros need serious deliverance, what kind of Kleptomaniac is that.
you say selling? When the family were selling him to the same public what did you say about it? Sometimes it is good to pay evil with evil....
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by klax(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2015
This is so painful. I guess Adebayor should stop all these epistle. Moreso that Rotimi need help I think their mum is too slow to help that boy because I won't call it laziness it's a serious demonic problem to ruin the family.

Rotimi! Rotimi!! Rotimi!!! How many time do I called you I don't know you neither Adebayor fan nor Togolese but it's better you seek help this is no longer a fun you are gradually turning to a full time armed robber soon seek help before is too late. Once again this is no longer a fun get that.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by themodernman: 6:32pm On May 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
All I can see is the life of a typical yoruba boy who refuses to make himself useful because *egbon* is successful.

Don't quote me plz

I'm having a bad day

Oya I quote you, do your worst angry

grin

I honestly agree with what you said & I somehow thank God I'm the proud type that prefers the fruit of his own labour.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2015
Honestly it looks bad talking about ones family in the way Emmanuel is talking but if u ll critically observe it, u ll notice that if Emma ll not talk he ll die in silence. That family can kill

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by shamecurls(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2015
ionsman:
Sometimes in an African family,its a crime to be rich.

You feel the pain
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by themodernman: 6:38pm On May 10, 2015
Justfollowit:
Once upon a time, family was everything. There is an history to how the maxim came about. However the world has changed. It is possible to estrange from one's family and yet live a fulfilling and happy life. You can create a new family, change your last name, make great friends and live happily ever after without little or no regret. I would rather live alone with 7 cats, books and tea than surround myself with ingrates be it a family members or friends.

Uncountable likes for you..
The wisest comment I've read thus far...no flattery..

Reminds me of Amos 3:3
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Jaxz313(m): 6:39pm On May 10, 2015
Hmmm...That's why it's not always good to be judging from afar. It's good to get to the root of a particular case before you place a final judgement...but Emmanuel Adebayo pls, u really need to stop all this posting on media, move closer to your families and settle things amicably. Irrespective of the whole saga, please let your maturity and the level of your exposure count.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by fred04(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2015
YORUBA AND DIA LIFE lipsrsealed
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by themodernman: 6:41pm On May 10, 2015
udemzyudex:
you say selling? When the family were selling him to the same public what did you say about it? Sometimes it is good to pay evil with evil....

This isn't even paying evil with evil, its simpky being wise to defend yourself..
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Charly68: 6:44pm On May 10, 2015
The truth of this matter is , if I don't cut off these so called family members from you they will bring u down completely ..Non of them are to be pity..in fact they are out to destroy you patapata...Don't allow anybody to fool you with useless slogan of blood is thicker than water...they will preach same on your burial ground if I permit them
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by themodernman: 6:45pm On May 10, 2015
Jaxz313:
Hmmm...That's why it's not always good to be judging from afar. It's good to get to the root of a particular case before you place a final judgement...but Emmanuel Adebayo pls, u really need to stop all this posting on media, move closer to your families and settle things amicably. Irrespective of the whole saga, please let your maturity and the level of your exposure count.

Even if they settle things amicably eventually I'll advise him to stay far from that kind of family. A yoruba adage says "kin ton lara weyrey" i.e: "e no dey finish for mad person body".
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 10, 2015
U sure say dem no give ur brother Yoruba Jazz?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by IYANGBALI: 6:47pm On May 10, 2015
Na wa o,hmmmmmm adebayo for just take time out write book now. This him family hian no go kill the guy o
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by IYANGBALI: 6:49pm On May 10, 2015
fred04:
YORUBA AND DIA LIFE lipsrsealed
will you shut the fok up,what has tribe got to do with the story? Just seeking for stoopid attention,agbaya ode buruku

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by obiak4(m): 6:49pm On May 10, 2015
qbd2:
this doesnt seem right at all. all i see is a family gradually breaking apart. i mean to dedicate episodes for each of ur family? its not right @ all no matter how much dey may have hurt him.
think again family my behind
people bent on destroying your reputation and you call that family?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by abat4real37(f): 6:50pm On May 10, 2015
Well, what can I say if I said he's exposing his family they started it after all. I pray that Almighty God will give you the strenght to settle this amiclably I can't imagine what I will be going through without my family support
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 10, 2015
obiak4:

think again family my behind
people bent on destroying your reputation and you call that family?
Which is y I find It hartd to belve they r of d same blood. Cos real families don't act this way, at least mine wouldn't ever
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by obiak4(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2015
ayoolanr:
This dude is such a public f00l....why can't he keep this 5hit private? I mean, if he needs an outlet to vent, why can't he find a close family or friend to vent to?? No common sense!!!
common sence is not common
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by obiak4(m): 6:55pm On May 10, 2015
qbd2:

Which is y I find It hartd to belve they r of d same blood. Cos real families don't act this way, at least mine wouldn't ever
princess things happen you know that's life
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by themodernman: 6:57pm On May 10, 2015
qbd2:

Hmm, but wud u wash ur family's dirty linen in public like this as if they were strangers?

You've not heard dat his family were the ones jumping from one radio station to another in Ghana tarnishing his image? You don't know he plies his trade in Europe & overthere they don't joke with family thus it could jeopardise his image & career if he continued keeping quiet like dat...

You don't know how people could mob him if they got the chance to do so cos of all d things his family has said against him...in life one has to be wise oh! Even God said we should be wise as Serpents but harmless as doves....think of the emotional torture he went through seeing people say so many undeserved hateful things to him

Adebayor had kept quiet enough and there's a point wherein silence is no longer golden...the only way he could defend himself was coming out clean cos I too will distance myself from such type of family. And if they try any rubbish I won't hesitate to defend myself!

For this life, na only you waka come oh! You'll do well to remember that.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by slam7000(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2015
Rotimi is on fireeeee. cheesy. That boy needs a trip to the synagogue.

21 phones?? and him never hammer??. Is he trying to open a shop at computer village?

€45000 worth of jewellery, someone's three month salary meant for his mum sold for €800.?? angry angry. And some people have been burnt with tyres and petrol for mere N1000.

Why does Adebayor keep leaving things on that room and house knowing the kind of brother he has got?.

People might be criticising him for saying too much but no one here is feeling his pains.

I think he should secure his properties and disconnect with his family at least for now till they come to their senses.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by GodwinTobi(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2015
Rotimi! Rotimi!!Romiti...!!! hw many times did I call u...? YOU AR SUFFERING FROM KLEPTOMANIA.... why ar ROTIMIS ALWAYS PROBLEMATIC..... travelling to River state tomorrow
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by PAINGAIN: 7:11pm On May 10, 2015
ayoolanr:
This dude is such a public f00l....why can't he keep this 5hit private? I mean, if he needs an outlet to vent, why can't he find a close family or friend to vent to?? No common sense!!!
this is no longer private. His family was d first to bring this to d public. What were they trying to achieve by doing that? Adebayor is hurting, let him defend himself publicly bcus his family wanted to discredit him in public. He should cut himself off from them asap.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Bsc(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2015
nerodenero:
If I am a star like Emmannuel Adebayor , I CAN never expose my family the way Adebayor is doing.

We have families faced with daunting challenges and yet they are able to manage the situation. If Adebayor feels his family is worse, I hope he would be privileged enough to read about other families whose challenges are like earthquake that has consumed them.

Enough of exposing yourself to the world that are only happy you are sad. Thank God you are Yoruba and you should still understand the saying that 'enito ba ta ara ile e lopo, ko le ri ra lowon.
U didn't fellow his story from the beginning...add him up on fb...inbox him
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by mummyson26(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2015
Adebayo shd becareful walahi, make he no 4get sey he no dey use his real age for football am sure his family will have no option than to expose him too. Weh! Make we dey see sha
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by InvertedHammer: 7:20pm On May 10, 2015
nerodenero:
If I am a star like Emmannuel Adebayor , I CAN never expose my family the way Adebayor is doing.

We have families faced with daunting challenges and yet they are able to manage the situation. If Adebayor feels his family is worse, I hope he would be privileged enough to read about other families whose challenges are like earthquake that has consumed them.

Enough of exposing yourself to the world that are only happy you are sad. Thank God you are Yoruba and you should still understand the saying that 'enito ba ta ara ile e lopo, ko le ri ra lowon.
/
It is always convenient to speak sanctimoniously when someone is not the one at the receiving end of acts of wickedness from family members.

Sometimes family members are worse than enemies.
\
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by sleekspy: 7:22pm On May 10, 2015
Emmanuel Adebayo pls I think u should focus on your career stay away from family drama.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by nduchucks: 7:22pm On May 10, 2015
Adebayor believed that someone is using juju on him, while I do not believe in Juju, I must say that Adebayor is beginning to sound like an accursed boy.

May God help him to be better off than he is today, 5 years from now.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 10, 2015
undecided this dude is breaking the 12th commandment : thou shalt never air thy dirty linen in public..except thou be a stripper, then thou arth excused
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by udemzyudex(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2015
themodernman:

This isn't even paying evil with evil, its simpky being wise to defend yourself..
good.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Mcowubaba: 7:28pm On May 10, 2015
drnairalov:
Wow his English is so good...did he finish school sad cos i doubt if most footballers could write well
thats' where u got it wrong.....most footballers have Basic Education, even in absense of that, most of them by the nature of their profession nd exposure are more enlightened than some 'so called graduates'

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by charlie009: 7:31pm On May 10, 2015
Adebayo u no well oh, r u d first footballer to have issues with his broda, na normal tyn na 4 younger ones to pinch ur tins na. Bro go solve ur shit n kip it low. Chikina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Muhammad Ali With His Mother! RIP / Wilson Oruma Suffers Relapse Of Emotional Disorder, Ex Teammates Call For Help / Funny Statue Of Mohammed Salah Unveiled In Egypt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.