Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor (42013 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by shepherdnoble: 7:32pm On May 10, 2015
That's how it is when one have ingrates as brothers. Adebayo we've known all your effort to satisfy ur unsatisfactory so-called family n brothers....please hold ur peace, it's ok. Your family needs TB Joshua's deliverance.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by cutietokunbo: 7:35pm On May 10, 2015
martyns303:
Enough already, why is he selling his family in public like this?

That been said, that his bros need serious deliverance, what kind of Kleptomaniac is that.

It hurts bro when your family pays you back with evil despite all your kind gesture towards them. It hurts when you try to stomach all these pains.......

The best you could do to offload d problems of your mind is to let it out.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Futureleader201(m): 7:59pm On May 10, 2015
ayoolanr:
This dude is such a public f00l....why can't he keep this 5hit private? I mean, if he needs an outlet to vent, why can't he find a close family or friend to vent to?? No common sense!!!
U are saying ds because U R not on his shoe. For him to out in social media to say ds means that is was just dieing in silence. Just note dat his heart is very very heavy.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Dovahkiin(m): 8:07pm On May 10, 2015
mulante:
They said ... Adebayor is an ingrate.

He defends himself with facts telling why he doesn't have a good relationship with his family.

They say ... Adebayor is exposing his family secret.

+10000000000000 likes , its easy to open mouth and judge looking from the outside , adebayor shd let it all out and get it off his chest

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by israelpalatoe(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2015
nerodenero:
'enito ba ta ara ile e lopo, ko le ri ra lowon.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by israelpalatoe(m): 8:12pm On May 10, 2015
nerodenero:
'enito ba ta ara ile e lopo, ko le ri ra lowon.

iyen ti ara ile yen ba ni iye l'ori.
let's call a spade a spade.
some family members are wicked and they should not even be traded cheaply but be casted away.

@bayo. take heart. God has made you the god of your family. please take care of them without limits. God bless you. Ori lo je, O ko ni di iru.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 10, 2015
AndreRose:
The brother is a kleptomaniac. He needs to stop.
A kleptomaniac is someone who steals what he doesn't need. The guy is a thief...he sells them. Ade and their mom ruined him patapata.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by AndreRose(f): 8:28pm On May 10, 2015
ferdimako:

A kleptomaniac is someone who steals what he doesn't need. The guy is a thief...he sells them. Ade and their mom ruined him patapata.
Google more about the word.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 10, 2015
AndreRose:

Google more about the word.
Kleptomania (klep-toe-MAY-nee-uh) is the recurrent failure to resist urges to steal items that you generally don't really need and that usually have little value. Kleptomania is a serious mental health disorder that can cause much emotional pain to you and your loved ones if not treated

You need the Google more!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by quickly: 8:37pm On May 10, 2015
Maybe they are threateing his life for him to be saying this
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 10, 2015
themodernman:

You've not heard dat his family were the ones jumping from one radio station to another in Ghana tarnishing his image? You don't know he plies his trade in Europe & overthere they don't joke with family thus it could jeopardise his image & career if he continued keeping quiet like dat...

You don't know how people could mob him if they got the chance to do so cos of all d things his family has said against him...in life one has to be wise oh! Even God said we should be wise as Serpents but harmless as doves....think of the emotional torture he went through seeing people say so many undeserved hateful things to him

Adebayor had kept quiet enough and there's a point wherein silence is no longer golden...the only way he could defend himself was coming out clean cos I too will distance myself from such type of family. And if they try any rubbish I won't hesitate to defend myself!

For this life, na only you waka come oh! You'll do well to remember that.
Hmm, no b fight na. Family go still b fsamily, how u wan take know if na pesin do juju to seperate d family?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Toktee(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2015
nerodenero:
If I am a star like Emmannuel Adebayor , I CAN never expose my family the way Adebayor is doing.

We have families faced with daunting challenges and yet they are able to manage the situation. If Adebayor feels his family is worse, I hope he would be privileged enough to read about other families whose challenges are like earthquake that has consumed them.

Enough of exposing yourself to the world that are only happy you are sad. Thank God you are Yoruba and you should still understand the saying that 'enito ba ta ara ile e lopo, ko le ri ra lowon.
u are a fuul,i swear,what is bad is bad,untill the guy sent emmanuel to jail abi?
I can see that you are just like the guy,God punish u.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 10, 2015
obiak4:

princess things happen you know that's life
Hmm, but this doesn't seem ordinary
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by AndreRose(f): 8:54pm On May 10, 2015
ferdimako:

Kleptomania (klep-toe-MAY-nee-uh) is the recurrent failure to resist urges to steal items that you generally don't really need and that usually have little value. Kleptomania is a serious mental health disorder that can cause much emotional pain to you and your loved ones if not treated

You need the Google more!
Let's not agree to disagree. I already told you before to google, I can't repeat it again.

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Bootee(f): 8:57pm On May 10, 2015
R.I.P Rotimi.
Ade did try not to talk about him but dude obviously couldnt stomach been ran down anymore.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by thecommunist(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2015
Na wah o. I feel sad for the guy. But can't he get a court injunction to stop his family from further tarnishing his image rather than reply them with his own version of the story?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 10, 2015
AndreRose:

Let's not agree to disagree. I already told you before to google, I can't repeat it again.
Accept the meaning and move on. No let pple laugh at u.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by themodernman: 9:01pm On May 10, 2015
qbd2:

Hmm, no b fight na. Family go still b fsamily, how u wan take know if na pesin do juju to seperate d family?

That's the problem of we African's...we are quick to push anything on "juju" instead of sitting down to do some proper soul-searching to see where we went wrong & the solution to fix any issue on ground.

"Juju" shouldn't be the first but the last thing on your mind if you wanna succeed in life.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 10, 2015
themodernman:

That's the problem of we African's...we are quick to push anything on "juju" instead of sitting down to do some proper soul-searching to see where we went wrong & the solution to fix any issue on ground.

"Juju" shouldn't be the first but the last thing on your mind if you wanna succeed in life.
Probably cos there's a high rate of juju cases in african countries. Pple here practise dat a lot
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by themodernman: 9:10pm On May 10, 2015
qbd2:

Probably cos there's a high rate of juju cases in african countries. Pple here practise dat a lot

My sister I'm a typical Yoruba Man....I thank God for making me a Doctor...I've seen many illnesses people will argue with their life sey na juju only for them to call you a magician after treating it...

Juju is usually the last thing on my mind I tell you...I'll only resort to God when I've done my soul searching without result...the reason God gave us a brain is so that we can give him peace of mind.

The white man doesn't think of juju that's why you see them progressing...they see all this socerers as shenanigans.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by nerodenero: 9:13pm On May 10, 2015
Toktee:
u are a fuul,i swear,what is bad is bad,untill the guy sent emmanuel to jail abi?
I can see that you are just like the guy,God punish u.
It shall not be well with your generation including the ones yet unborn.

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 10, 2015
themodernman:

My sister I'm a typical Yoruba Man....I thank God for making me a Doctor...I've seen many illnesses people will argue with their life sey na juju only for them to call you a magician after treating it...

Juju is usually the last thing on my mind I tell you...I'll only resort to God when I've done my soul searching without result...the reason God gave us a brain is so that we can give him peace of mind.

The white man doesn't think of juju that's why you see them progressing...they see all this socerers as shenanigans.
U have a point there
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by monsterprick(m): 9:16pm On May 10, 2015
rotimi wanted yo route the phone report said they were android phone with much data consumption... olee buruku lomo yen... but Adebayo why u dey expose ur family wahala so.take it to GOd in prayer .he is possessed . that's all ...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 10, 2015
Justfollowit:
Once upon a time, family was everything. There is an history to how the maxim came about. However the world has changed. It is possible to estrange from one's family and yet live a fulfilling and happy life. You can create a new family, change your last name, make great friends and live happily ever after without little or no regret. I would rather live alone with 7 cats, books and tea than surround myself with ingrates be it a family members or friends.
You have said it all lady...you have said it all
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by FOREXMARTS: 9:21pm On May 10, 2015
qbd2:
this doesnt seem right at all. all i see is a family gradually breaking apart. i mean to dedicate episodes for each of ur family? its not right @ all no matter how much dey may have hurt him.
Just when i thought the Kardashians are the last family reality series the adebayors season one starts.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by decasey(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2015
mulante:
They said ... Adebayor is an ingrate.

He defends himself with facts telling why he doesn't have a good relationship with his family.

They say ... Adebayor is exposing his family secret.
bros no mind dem, where were day wen d family went 2 a radio station n stated telling d world dat he was
as nt taking care of d family n dire mother?, d guy has now come out with his own said of d story' pple ar now complaining. Day deserve it. Dou am happy about it.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by LyfeJennings(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2015
Yall should calm down and leave this Adebayor guy. I doubt if anyone can take a step in his shoes. For this guy to come out this way. Things must have gotten real terrible
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Toktee(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2015
nerodenero:
It shall not be well with your generation including the ones yet unborn.
if at my age,iam driving HONDA EOD with a gud job and a beautiful wife,then,I think it is already well with me.
Ur prayers has come late,take ur frustration to the next person,next time dnt be quick to judge others.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by buchibabe: 9:36pm On May 10, 2015
na wa o.
i pity d babe dat wil marry dis emma adebayor wuth all dis brouhaha going on.
his family will eat her alive n say she came to drag him frm dem
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by nerodenero: 9:40pm On May 10, 2015
Toktee:
if at my age,iam driving HONDA EOD with a gud job and a beautiful wife,then,I think it is already well with me.
Ur prayers has come late,take ur frustration to the next person,next time dnt be quick to judge others.
I don't need the story of your life and how you are doing doesn't in anyway affect me. If you are successful, your headache and if otherwise, your business. I received a couple of mentions from different individuals that had different opinion about my submission and hey, it's no big deal. Their opinion, their concern.

I responded to your submission because of your insults. Insulting people who doesn't share your opinion on a public forum does portray you as a mature individual.

Enough said and let me quickly add that I won't dignify you with another response.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by steveben7(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2015
DinhoMVP:
Adebayor sincerely I'm disappointed...do u think this is only happening in your family? No matter your reason for going public with family issues I still think its not justifiable to wash this much of your internal wrangling on public forums... I bet you some of your colleagues are experiencing far worse than u think yet they are mute about it whilst trying to resolve it internally or seek divine intervention...GOD Help Your Family!

Mr do u no hw long he has being dieing in silence, it ws even d family dat first brought d issue to d public wen dey wrote to adebayo's club to sack him, imagine household enemeis!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shed More Light About Is Brother Rotimi Adebayor by Toktee(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2015
nerodenero:

I don't need the story of your life and how you are doing doesn't in anyway affect me. If you are successful, your headache and if otherwise, your business. I received a couple of mentions from different individuals that had different opinion about my submission and hey, it's no big deal. Their opinion, their concern.

I responded to your submission because of your insults. Insulting people who doesn't share your opinion on a public forum does portray you as a mature individual.

Enough said and let me quickly add that I won't dignify you with another response.
but why are you pained?
Ok,sorry enh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Muhammad Ali With His Mother! RIP / Wilson Oruma Suffers Relapse Of Emotional Disorder, Ex Teammates Call For Help / Funny Statue Of Mohammed Salah Unveiled In Egypt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.