Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

In Church Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Church Today (881 Views)

See How This Woman Exposed Her Boot In Church Today / My First Quickie In Church Today / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Church Today by fitinwell: 5:50pm On May 10, 2015
I felt the most shocking news of my life today after the service.

Dis good looking sister walks up to me telling me.. There is an issue botherin her...that she like to meet the senior pastor for counselling.. And i persuade her to open up i could be of help.. After much persuade... She opened up to me...
That she has bin dreaming of me asking her out about three times.. That she needed to clear her mind.

Pls advice me... How do i manage dis issue maturedly

Thanks

Bbm pin:7FF1D424
WhatsApp only :
Re: In Church Today by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 10, 2015
fitinwell:

Dis good looking sister walks up to me telling me.. There is an issue botherin her...that she like to meet the senior pastor for counselling.. And i persuade her to open up i could be of help.. After much persuade... She opened up to me...
That she has bin dreaming of me asking her out about three times.. That she needed to clear her mind.

Thanks

WhatsApp only :
dream on bro

1 Like

Re: In Church Today by enochogaga(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2015
Go to the pastor, that all u need
Re: In Church Today by agarawu23(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2015
guess u need a private advice
Re: In Church Today by fitinwell: 5:59pm On May 10, 2015
She said dat her dreaming of me has been disturbing... That she want it to stop..

And i just hope it's not a psychological effect on her...

Even though am still single... But not rushing into relationship.
Re: In Church Today by demmy0325(m): 6:00pm On May 10, 2015
Congratulations... U jst find a wife..

1 Like

Re: In Church Today by fitinwell: 6:03pm On May 10, 2015
Yes please i need a godly counsel...
Re: In Church Today by fitinwell: 6:03pm On May 10, 2015
agarawu23:
guess u need a private advice

Pls i need your advice...
Re: In Church Today by m1500: 6:23pm On May 10, 2015
fitinwell:

Thanks

WhatsApp only :

I sense desperation Bro; pls be careful with this girl.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Boyfriend After Parked Car Rolls Into River / If You Sleep With A Woman That Use To Be A Man ..does That Make You Gay!! / Is Wedding Or Marriage By Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.