Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,734 members, 7,955,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

If You Sleep With A Woman That Use To Be A Man ..does That Make You Gay!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Sleep With A Woman That Use To Be A Man ..does That Make You Gay!! (894 Views)

Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Sleep With A Woman That Use To Be A Man ..does That Make You Gay!! by 2dice(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
The Topic says it all ... What do you think Guys
As for me CAPITAL YES!! ...
Re: If You Sleep With A Woman That Use To Be A Man ..does That Make You Gay!! by agarawu23(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
No!!!

there is different
Re: If You Sleep With A Woman That Use To Be A Man ..does That Make You Gay!! by DeHero1: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
She was a man...
Re: If You Sleep With A Woman That Use To Be A Man ..does That Make You Gay!! by Shebarh(f): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
for d fact dat she turned into a woman does not make her a real woman.. she is still a man in the sight of God and so it definitely makes yhu gay if u sleep wit he/she

1 Like

Re: If You Sleep With A Woman That Use To Be A Man ..does That Make You Gay!! by 2dice(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
agarawu23:
No!!!
there is different
uhnn .... Bro can you explain better ??
Re: If You Sleep With A Woman That Use To Be A Man ..does That Make You Gay!! by 2dice(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Shebarh:
for d fact dat she turned into a woman does not make her a real woman.. she is still a man in the sight of God and so it definitely makes yhu gay if u sleep wit he/she
but his he still gay ... If he wasn't aware he/she did surgery?
Re: If You Sleep With A Woman That Use To Be A Man ..does That Make You Gay!! by agarawu23(m): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
2dice:
uhnn .... Bro can you explain better ??
haha you want make I use all my mouth talk? grin

guys to guys na back nacking na
but transgender na front nacking .

but that doesn't change the fact that he is a guy, just that there is different
Re: If You Sleep With A Woman That Use To Be A Man ..does That Make You Gay!! by nerodenero: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
If the straight guy can insert his sim in the appropriate pathway that is if S/he has the front pathway, why not? I think that doesn't make the man gay but why would a sane man do that? I'd rather take a straight babe than settle for a confused 'she-male' undecided.
Re: If You Sleep With A Woman That Use To Be A Man ..does That Make You Gay!! by Shebarh(f): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
2dice:
but his he still gay ... If he wasn't aware he/she did surgery?
no he is not.. in my own opinion i believe pple who practice dis stuff deliberately go into it... and u sleeping wit a woman not knowing she is a man doesn't make u gay
Re: If You Sleep With A Woman That Use To Be A Man ..does That Make You Gay!! by 2dice(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
nerodenero:
If the straight guy can insert his sim in the appropriate pathway that is if S/he has the front pathway, why not? I think that doesn't make the man gay but why would a sane man do that? I'd rather take a straight babe than settle for a confused 'she-male' undecided.
what if you never knew ... After few months s/he decide to tell you ...
Re: If You Sleep With A Woman That Use To Be A Man ..does That Make You Gay!! by 2dice(m): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Shebarh:
no he is not.. in my own opinion i believe pple who practice dis stuff deliberately go into it... and u sleeping wit a woman not knowing she is a man doesn't make u gay
uhnn ... But if you know ... She is male b4 ... u guys started dating ... Then it is a 2guy relationship ....**
Re: If You Sleep With A Woman That Use To Be A Man ..does That Make You Gay!! by 2dice(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
agarawu23:
haha you want make I use all my mouth talk? grin

guys to guys na back nacking na
but transgender na front nacking .

but that doesn't change the fact that he is a guy, just that there is different
chaii Physical na woman ... Biological na Man

(1) (Reply)

7 Behaviors Your Children Will Learn From You / 10 Things Women Really Want. / What Falling In Love Does To The Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.