Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan (52722 Views)

Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / 2015 Elections: I Hope Patience Will Not Divorce Me – Jonathan / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by ifyan(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2015
Please someone should tell it is a joke.

I believe PEJ is not stupid.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by gwales: 7:21pm On May 10, 2015
Not new to us, she has always been the husband!
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by emiye(m): 7:26pm On May 10, 2015
I could imagine PEJ telling GEJ not to concede defeat. That whale like woman is a very stubborn and garrulous somebody angry
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by otokx(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2015
Can it be she will go to WIKE? Anyway GEJ may have other side kicks home and abroad so what is he even saying?
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by cheruv: 7:29pm On May 10, 2015
scarred9jan:
Jonathan is a liar, has always been... Marike De klerk did not divorce F. W because of that. Infact it was F.W that asked for a divorce because he was having an affair and he remarried within a week of his divorce. And this happened FOUR years after Mandela became president.

This is why Jonathan lost out. People feeding him lies and him believing it without making proper checks.
why weren't you there to correct him when he said that?
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by niggereyez(f): 7:29pm On May 10, 2015
God bless GEJ my president!

but whether Pej divorces him or not, it doesn't really make any difference. . does it?
Being involved in nigerian politics is enough to separate 'em both.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by scarred9jan(m): 7:33pm On May 10, 2015
cheruv:

why weren't you there to correct him when he said that?

you a slowpoke or something.. He shouldn't be making statements he isn't sure of just because he wants to sound smart or funny.

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by bettercreature(m): 7:51pm On May 10, 2015
Spaxon:
THIS LAND COSTS JUST 50m.
ONLY FOR SERIOUS BUYERS.......
Make i offer you Beloxxi cream cracker?,its not possible for a Nigerian lady to divorce at over 50years expecially when she knows her husband is a former head of state(Nigerian Ladies Mentality)
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by lukaino(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2015
Mama p, who has refused to attend any church or public function with her husband since he lost d elections? is this not the first time we are seeing them together?
He has a reason for making such a comment. There's no smoke without fire

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by baralatie(m): 8:06pm On May 10, 2015
cold:
Maybe he never made any such comment,maybe it was just a humorous tongue in cheek comment which has been blown out of proportion by the typical mediocre journalists now littering the country with their form of yellow journalism. I always have my pinch of salt ready when reading Nigerian news print articles.
you are correct$
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by kilokeys(m): 8:22pm On May 10, 2015
abi o.. no evidence he said that..

besides he would be better off without her
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by adenine02: 8:23pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 8:24pm On May 10, 2015
midolian:
The clueless president has just shown the world the kinda person his partner is. (Self-Centered, violent, inconsiderate, Dishonest and manipulative)

This is, again, to show that two of them have not been on speaking terms since Jonathan conceded defeat.

This is also to show that PEJ is the husband and GEJ, the wife.

This also proves that PEJ loves violence and that she masterminded the okirika violence..
good talk

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Misogynist2014(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2015
Ugly man and his bïtch. grin
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by kellyval16(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2015
President GEJ is talking jargon,his wife should get ready for jail after the transition,on may 29.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by DExplorer1: 8:25pm On May 10, 2015
bash4us:
Was d marriage based on contract or tied to d presidency?
Good question!
But more to it, it was a comical statement.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by dotna(m): 8:26pm On May 10, 2015
Ahhh
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Omowalksola(f): 8:26pm On May 10, 2015
She wont cos d shame will b too much 4 her 2 bear
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Brugo(m): 8:27pm On May 10, 2015
Quoted out of context as usual. But he shouldn't have mentioned at all. Careless talker.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by ZACHIE: 8:27pm On May 10, 2015
midolian:
The clueless president has just shown the world the kinda person his partner is. (Self-Centered, violent, inconsiderate, Dishonest and manipulative)

This is, again, to show that two of them have not been on speaking terms since Jonathan conceded defeat.

This is also to show that PEJ is the husband and GEJ, the wife.

This also proves that PEJ loves violence and that she masterminded the okirika violence..

Spot on.
This man thinks we are as laid back as hi is.
He has just revealed the underhand happenings since he conceded defeat and Patience had gone awol. Now we know that indeed she abandoned him,threatened him with divorce ,was not on speaking terms with him and in fact slapped him.
Lobatan

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by seedorfg(m): 8:27pm On May 10, 2015
why panic because of sheepopow old punny that no longer vibrate, GEJ the ogbologbo didinrin, instead of you to start dancing sh.o.ki if he ever attempt to divorce you

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by DExplorer1: 8:28pm On May 10, 2015
Spaxon:
THIS LAND COSTS JUST 50m. ONLY FOR SERIOUS BUYERS.......
Let me join you in your craze. Does it have C of O?
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 10, 2015
Why's Nigerians lying like this on social Network.if you watch that service life in the morning you will know how he put his words.not all this lies
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Exponental(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2015
sorry jona.....
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by easystudy101: 8:29pm On May 10, 2015
khattab008:
Abuja - President Goodluck Jonathan Sunday expressed the fears that his wife might divorce him because of his decision to allow the process of the just concluded election go on to its logical conclusion without interference.

Speaking at a thanks giving and farewell service in his honour at the Cathedral Church of the Advent Life-Camp, Gwarinpa, Abuja, President Jonathan cited the case of the former South African Apartheid leader, FW De Clerk whose wife divorced him for taking the decision to end the minority rule in the Republic of South Africa.

President Jonathan who expressed appreciation to Nigeria and Nigerians for giving him the opportunity to serve at various capacities reiterated his willingness to make the ultimate sacrifice in the interest of the Nation.

He said: “I believe there are reasons for everything. Some hard decisions have their own cost, no doubt about that. That I have ran the government this way that stabilized certain things, the electoral process and other things that brought stability into this country. They were very costly decisions which I myself must be ready to pay for.

“Some people come to me and say this or that person is he not your friend that benefited? Is it not your government that this person benefited from? But this is what the person is saying. But I used to say worse statements will come. If you take certain decisions, you should know that those close to you will even abandon you at some point. And I tell them that more of my so-called friends will disappear. When FW De Clerk took the decision to abolish minority rule in RSA, even his wife divorced him. I hope my wife will not divorce me. But that is the only decision that has made RSA to still remain a global player by this time. If we still had that minority rule there, by this time, nobody will be talking about RSA.
“If you take certain decisions, it might be good for the generality of the people but it might affect people differently. So for ministers and aides who served with me, I sympathize with them, they will be persecuted. And they must be ready for that persecution” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/2015-elections-i-hope-my-wife-will-not-divorce-me-jonathan/

LIES!!!!
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Taeewo(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2015
I tot is only male child dat behave like dis
Spaxon:
THIS LAND COSTS JUST 50m.
ONLY FOR SERIOUS BUYERS.......
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Johniyke2flex(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2015
Rubbish thread! Just created to draw traffic! OP is in sane!

As usual, gullible ones will still give their inconsequential opinion.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Caliph69: 8:31pm On May 10, 2015
midolian:

I think this proves how daft you're by buying every line of a story hook, line and sinker. I watched the service session, and the speech made by GEJ. It was a humorous statement.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by omenka(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2015
Just imagine a president speaking. cheesycheesy
I believe Nigeria can NEVER sink lower than this. Chai!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Amabond123: 8:31pm On May 10, 2015
Good evening guys,
Please i need someone to assist with more information on how to get a fraudstar/criminal who has defrauded some people and has gotten the proceeds through an account i happened to be the introducer.Please assist as these gesture of his is almost causing me my job. The police have tried but it seems they are unwilling to continue with the investigation. Any other means of nabbing these guy would be appreciated.
Please contact me if you had useful information.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Offers To Cut Buhari's Hair For 1year To Save 86m Off The Nation's Budget / It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued / Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.