Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan (52727 Views)

Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / 2015 Elections: I Hope Patience Will Not Divorce Me – Jonathan / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by islandmoon: 10:07pm On May 10, 2015
I have numbers of certificates that are useless because GEJ and his clique decided to run the entire system, they were busy buys houses , cars , privaticing and looting! Giving presidential pardon to criminals, what's my business if your wife dump you? She's richer than you, we call her madam crude oil.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by mrzee(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2015
This Man.... smh
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by psalmsjob: 10:12pm On May 10, 2015
See what Seyi Shay has caused now with her skimpy skirt. And I just hope Femi Fani Kayode didn't do what he did to Bianca to Mama Piss so much that she's contemplating divorcing the clueless One? Deris godu ooo!
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by midolian(m): 10:13pm On May 10, 2015
joseph1832:
So even you too fell the trick of the retarded one!. For me, since 1999, I have never thumb printed for the PDP.

NCP had my votes until 2011. That is after Gani died. If he was alive, I will still vote for him!.
yes o, my broda..I had no choice. My dad is deeply into politics and has bn in the PDP. So we go his direction all the time except for this year's election that we(myself and few of my brodas) differ slightly in choice of party and candidate..voted for Buhari in the presidential election and PDP in the guber election..I am sure u won't believe My dad is still in PDP.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by bloglover(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2015
My dear I will buy d land and even more, but only because of ya fine face
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by dedecoder: 10:17pm On May 10, 2015
Another display of mediocrity in our Nation's journalism. Must you struggle this hard to find headlines? The man is only satirising. And if you know how to listen with understanding, the above headline is not implied in GEJ's speech.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Realfiness(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2015
Please o that was a joke that he made, I was live in Church, as a matter of fact I am one of the choristers in the Church. he just a joke out of.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by yungwizzy(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2015
olmde:
She will be doing him a favour sef.
hahaha...guy na true u yarn ooh...dah woman na burden I swear
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by olaniyanc: 10:28pm On May 10, 2015
bash4us:
Was d marriage based on contract or tied to d presidency?

Bro.Jonathan. Please get rid of this evil woman before it is too late.She is not the right woman for you for even contemplating divorce because you lost one election after almost 16 years in power. There are better and pretty women in Nigeria and all over the world who will cherish you for who you are that you can choose from.. You did not need a liability or polical wife to destroy you totally. Patience is not patience at all and does not deserve you. She is an evil incarnate. How can you be with a woman who curses and call fellow human being brain dead without any justification. Patience is an evil woman Let her go brother. Chei!!!!!!!!!
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Dmeji4444(m): 10:30pm On May 10, 2015
Jonathan is the weakest presido we have eva had. He always refer 2 pple as enemy. During OBJ. Or other presido tenure we av seen, they never called pple enemy or say that someone ws sabotaging their effort despite d fact dat dey had their ups and downs. Jona speaks like a woman. He is just like one of my neighbours here, The man always pray n pray against enemy(as if d whole house are his enemy, if he dosnt eat in d morning, it is enemy work)...A whole commander in Chief of every every dey spit trash
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Spaxon(f): 10:38pm On May 10, 2015
kelvyn7:

that's what I am saying
50m for NL FP land
e too cost oo grin
its easier to get a land in lekki than in nl
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Spaxon(f): 10:40pm On May 10, 2015
kelvyn7:

except say u say I go buy u join for 50m grin
for dat sef double the amount and I will gladly pay grin
*gainful and worthy investment wink
already sold out
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by shikshark: 10:45pm On May 10, 2015
eduwando:
grin ;DMaybe your mama toto go sweet pass her own
people like you are the reason why psychiatric centres are established in the first place.
next time if you need to talk, pls let you brain work on it for few minutes.
your brain in a free gift from God. pls use it generously
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by amakaffy: 10:46pm On May 10, 2015
baybeeboi:
video of Him saying it or....................
U kill urself! Modafuka..
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by joseph1832(m): 10:47pm On May 10, 2015
midolian:
yes o, my broda..I had no choice. My dad is deeply into politics and has bn in the PDP. So we go his direction all the time except for this year's election that we(myself and few of my brodas) differ slightly in choice of party and candidate..voted for Buhari in the presidential election and PDP in the guber election..I am sure u won't believe My dad is still in PDP.
I understand. My dad too was a soldier. He voted for OBJ not PDP in the past election. However in 2007 he voted for GMB. No way will he place his fellow soldier before a 'blOody civilian'. And you know the saying "old soldier never dies".

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by midolian(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2015
joseph1832:
I understand. My dad too was a soldier. He voted for OBJ not PDP in the past election. However in 2007 he voted for GMB. No way will he place his fellow soldier before a 'blOody civilian'. And you know the saying "old soldier never dies".
hahahahahaha...Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Efewestern: 10:53pm On May 10, 2015
cold:
Maybe he never made any such comment,maybe it was just a humorous tongue in cheek comment which has been blown out of proportion by the typical mediocre journalists now littering the country with their form of yellow journalism. I always have my pinch of salt ready when reading Nigerian news print articles.

yuh re d only person m seein in dis post!
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by baybeeboi: 10:53pm On May 10, 2015
amakaffy:
U kill urself! Modafuka..
you need to chill Buddie. Not here to give you headaches.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by juryjay(f): 11:00pm On May 10, 2015
I need proof of him saying it not flying words. Waiting
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Omotayor123(f): 11:09pm On May 10, 2015
The Man had been pushed to a corner where he have to voiced Out.

Sorry though, I sympathize with You. Mama peace abeg no go ooooooooo.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Omotayor123(f): 11:11pm On May 10, 2015
EdCure:

No blame am bro. He is feeling increasingly lonely, isolated, alienated and disorientated.

His psychiatrist should not keep too much distance.
U said it all. Very right #
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by shammah1(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2015
You got it wrong. I've never hated Buhari. Jonathan also failed me in some of his handling. Because I don't support Buhari doesn't make hate me
midolian:
I hate GEJ the same way u hate Buhari. I hate GEJ because I voted for him once and he failed me woefully. U hate Buhari for no reason bro.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by midolian(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2015
shammah1:
You got it wrong. I've never hated Buhari. Jonathan also failed me in some of his handling. Because I don't support Buhari doesn't make hate me
you once made a comment connecting Buhari to Boko haram. Is that not hatred? Do u have any prove he has anything to do with the group?
shammah1:
How did Buhari made him to flee? Oh, you mean Buhari asked him to flee?
do u remember this?

shammah1:
Don't mind the old fool. Always giving flimsy excuses. That's a sign of a weakling
can u deny making this comment too? Tell me you like Buhari with this comment of yours.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by easystudy101: 11:47pm On May 10, 2015
Caliph69:

Not lies. I watched the thanksgiving session.

Ofcourse!!!
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by kelvyn7: 11:56pm On May 10, 2015
Spaxon:
already sold out
ahhh
why u com place advert nau
I was an interested buyer ooo
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Spaxon(f): 12:04am On May 11, 2015
kelvyn7:

ahhh
why u com place advert nau
I was an interested buyer ooo
the person bought it before u quoted me..... lol

even for a higher price
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by MeAboki(m): 12:09am On May 11, 2015
Tecnonews24:
PEG WILL BE REMEMBER AS ONE THE WOMEN WHO STOOD BY HER HUSBAND TO ACHIEVE[b] IS[/b] POLITICAL AMBITION DESPITE THE CRITICISM FROM ALL ANGLES. GOD CANNOT GIVE EVERYTHING TO ONE PERSON, OTHERWISE NO WOMEN OF KIND WOULD HAVE BE ABLE TO MARCHED UR POLITICAL SAGACITY. WE LOVE U.

Oboy, this your Ingrish with PEJ own e get as e be, dem come resemble, abi una be classmates?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by kelvyn7: 12:31am On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:

the person bought it before u quoted me..... lol

even for a higher price

ahhhhhhh, why nau

u don play me 419 ni grin

ehnnn make d person buy sef, no be land?

what me I want from u is different tongue wink
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by ThisMeansWAR: 12:47am On May 11, 2015
cold:
Maybe he never made any such comment,maybe it was just a humorous tongue in cheek comment which has been blown out of proportion by the typical mediocre journalists now littering the country with their form of yellow journalism. I always have my pinch of salt ready when reading Nigerian news print articles.
im not a fan of jona but this exactly is what came to my mind even before i opened the page.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 3:24am On May 11, 2015
khattab008:
Abuja - President Goodluck Jonathan Sunday expressed the fears that his wife might divorce him because of his decision to allow the process of the just concluded election go on to its logical conclusion without interference.

Speaking at a thanks giving and farewell service in his honour at the Cathedral Church of the Advent Life-Camp, Gwarinpa, Abuja, President Jonathan cited the case of the former South African Apartheid leader, FW De Clerk whose wife divorced him for taking the decision to end the minority rule in the Republic of South Africa.

President Jonathan who expressed appreciation to Nigeria and Nigerians for giving him the opportunity to serve at various capacities reiterated his willingness to make the ultimate sacrifice in the interest of the Nation.

He said: “I believe there are reasons for everything. Some hard decisions have their own cost, no doubt about that. That I have ran the government this way that stabilized certain things, the electoral process and other things that brought stability into this country. They were very costly decisions which I myself must be ready to pay for.

“Some people come to me and say this or that person is he not your friend that benefited? Is it not your government that this person benefited from? But this is what the person is saying. But I used to say worse statements will come. If you take certain decisions, you should know that those close to you will even abandon you at some point. And I tell them that more of my so-called friends will disappear. When FW De Clerk took the decision to abolish minority rule in RSA, even his wife divorced him. I hope my wife will not divorce me. But that is the only decision that has made RSA to still remain a global player by this time. If we still had that minority rule there, by this time, nobody will be talking about RSA.
“If you take certain decisions, it might be good for the generality of the people but it might affect people differently. So for ministers and aides who served with me, I sympathize with them, they will be persecuted. And they must be ready for that persecution” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/2015-elections-i-hope-my-wife-will-not-divorce-me-jonathan/

it will be better for GEJ if mama piss divorce, let her go. Gej is still very young to marry even 18 yrs. old girl as GMB married Aisha. After all, mama piss has no child for GEJ and can use the opportunity to marry an educated woman.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by abbasbo003(m): 5:37am On May 11, 2015
Before she divorced u, u divorced her and I promise u I will get u fine omo Yankee...akata that will treat u well with all the money u dont loot Nigeria, useless man.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan by bgunrtk(m): 6:05am On May 11, 2015
Hahahahaha...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Offers To Cut Buhari's Hair For 1year To Save 86m Off The Nation's Budget / It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued / Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.