Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size (48073 Views)

Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders / 2019: Presidency Moves To Cut Tinubu To Size (PICTURE) / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by gratieao: 10:05pm On May 10, 2015
T9ksy:

Too late for that! He's a lost cause......like most of his kinsmen.
The way they used and dumped Afonja. Story 4 another day

7 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by ifyan(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2015
If this is true.

APC prepared your downfall.

And PDP will be smiling.

Let the game begins.

You know. ....

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by BlackOnassis(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2015
lekkie073:
June 2015........GMB in power....politics BTW northern power bloc and southwestern power bloc starts

2016....full blown crisis leading to south western APC members decamping to a new party

2017.....south west politicians start making moves to reconcile with south east and south south in order to push out GMB in 2019

2018.......after a lot of deliberations and reconciliations..... The stage is set for a north vs south election

2019.......who wins?. cool

Bros, this your 2017 scenario get k leg ooo

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by ifyan(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Tinubu is currently engrossed with lust for power that he cannot see the big picture

Nigerians are watching.

As of Bola, he should know that North are not soft.

You know. ........

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by MugabeRobert: 10:12pm On May 10, 2015
All the bitter goats on this thread are ibos. Any surprise?

8 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by knowledgeable: 10:15pm On May 10, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
South South and Southeast will join hands with Buhari to punish Yoruba for betraying us. Interesting days ahead

Hmmmm....... "Yorubas", you guys better play your slavishly role well, well with your slave masters up North, cos you don't have SE/SS to fall on when the shit hits the fan. You've used up your betrayal space.

14 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2015
Activa:

You should also join hands with Cameroon, Chad and Niger. cheesy

You've just admitted they're stronger than you and you want to join hands with the whole of Africa to punish them. Hehehehehehe grin grin

chei see fear don dey catch yoloba

6 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 10, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
chei see fear don dey catch yoloba

What u wrote is meaningless.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by BlackTechnology: 10:41pm On May 10, 2015
lekkie073:
June 2015........GMB in power....politics BTW northern power bloc and southwestern power bloc starts

2016....full blown crisis leading to south western APC members decamping to a new party

2017.....south west politicians start making moves to reconcile with south east and south south in order to push out GMB in 2019

2018.......after a lot of deliberations and reconciliations..... The stage is set for a north vs south election

2019.......who wins?. cool

Error

We the SE/SS will deal with your treachery

We wait patiently to throw you guys into the political dustbin of Nigeria. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by bjdon: 10:45pm On May 10, 2015
Obasanjo put Fulani man Yardua in office only for Yardua to turn round and cut him down to size,expect the same to happen to Tinunbu. The fact the VP elect is not the head of the transition comitee speaks volumes. Tinunbu will not believe what hit him by the time Northern hawks finish with him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by bofoy(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2015
emiye:
Only sick in the head people want a goverment to fail, i am an advocate of good governance, impact on peoples lives , that is all. I will criticize the incoming govt. as much as i think it gets stuffs wrong, but not to wish it failure, that is practical insanity.
Success or failure of the incoming goverment will tell on you , no matter how much you deny it.
guy open ur eyes and see reality and stop being blind , u talk like a child how old ar u ? For ur mind buhari wil deliver abi ? Go and have a night rest till 2019

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by BlackTechnology: 10:49pm On May 10, 2015
bjdon:
Obasanjo put Fulani man Yardua in office only for Yardua to turn round and cut him down to size,expect the same to happen to Tinunbu. The fact the VP elect is not the head of the transition comitee speaks volumes. Tinunbu will not believe what hit him by the time Northern hawks finish with him

O boy

Yorubas go wish they had never betray the SS/SE

The Federal Civil Service will be purge of corrupt Yorubas. grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by T9ksy(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2015
gratieao:

The way they used and dumped Afonja. Story 4 another day

Yeah, story for another day and time[b] however [/b] your bitterness will surely and eventually consume you.......and your ilk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by AhmedMustapha(m): 10:53pm On May 10, 2015
bofoy:
guy open ur eyes and see reality and stop being blind , u talk like a child how old ar u ? For ur mind buhari wil deliver abi ? Go and have a night rest till 2019
Buhari won't deliver? Well my only prayer remains that when other Nigerians who believe in the government and support it to succeed are enjoying the true dividends of democracy, you and your friends will have no taste of it and will be filled with anger. Of course you will vote against him in 2019 but just remember your vote didn't change anything last month.

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by BlackTechnology: 10:56pm On May 10, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Buhari won't deliver? Well my only prayer remains that when other Nigerians who believe in the government and support it to succeed are enjoying the true dividends of democracy, you and your friends will have no taste of it and will be filled with anger. Of course you will vote against him in 2019 but just remember your vote didn't change anything last month.

Supported

Now tell Tinubu OBJ Saraki that jail awaits them. grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by emiye(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2015
bofoy:

Your hate might generate health complications like ulcer, hbp, and even death. U need to be alive to witness the next 4 yrs.

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by BlackTechnology: 11:01pm On May 10, 2015
emiye:

Your hate might generate health complications like ulcer, hbp, and even death. U need to be alive to witness the next 4 yrs.

Afonja

Awolowo

Mko

Tinubu

A tribe that fails to learn from history grin

10 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 10, 2015
The fact that the northern oligarchies refused to allow the VP head Buhari's transition committee should give the Yorubas something to think about.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by bofoy(m): 11:16pm On May 10, 2015
emiye:

may it not be well with you , i no any govt i just criticize u mention death, back to sender and may it befall ur family in Jesus name amen
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:21pm On May 10, 2015
With all this any Jaga expecting Boo.hari. To deliver is MAD.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by AhmedMustapha(m): 11:23pm On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Supported

Now tell Tinubu OBJ Saraki that jail awaits them. grin
Of course if they have done something wrong and are prosecuted by the courts, jail will be their resting place

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by NewNigeriaMind: 11:23pm On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Error

As of today 10 May, the SE is already in the dustbin of Nigeria politics. cant you see how your old elders are begging Buhari for recognition.

So how can you throw someone in the dustbin when you have already taken all the space grin
BlackTechnology:

Error

As of today 10 May, the SE is already in the dustbin of Nigeria politics. cant you see how your old elders are begging Buhari for recognition.

So how can you throw someone in the dustbin when you have already taken all the space

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by NewNigeriaMind: 11:25pm On May 10, 2015
The source is another funny news agency,

How many lies have we heard this week.

Only two people are wishing and happy for this news to be true.

The children of hate from the south east and the TANoids grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by NewNigeriaMind: 11:27pm On May 10, 2015
MrCcf:
The fact that the northern oligarchies refused to allow the VP head Buhari's transition committee should give the Yorubas something to think about.

Why should the VP head the transaition committee,

Just as Buhari cannot head the transition committee.

Why are you people looking for issues where there is none.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by 500GP: 11:29pm On May 10, 2015
THIS IS A NICE THREAD.. SEUN PLEASE DON'T LOCK THIS THREAD. THIS THREAD WILL BE MORE NEEDED IN THE FUTURE...

NOT QUITE LONG AGO A THREAD WAS FOUND WHERE THE IBO ARE SHOUTING "GEJ SHOULD MARGINALISE THE YORUBA IN HIS CABINET BUT TODAY WHO SUFFERED FOR IT. DEFINITELY THE IBO .. ONCE AGAIN THIS THREAD WILL BE VISITED AGAIN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by NewNigeriaMind: 11:29pm On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Afonja ( The history that depict the freedom of religion in Ilorin)

Awolowo ( The sage)

Mko ( The father of modern day democracy ask PDP and Jonathan)

Tinubu ( The greatest politician in 21 century Nigeria)

A tribe that fails to learn from history, the Igbo man whom after 30 years of the civil war believes any tribes in Nigeria cares what it does, currently in the dustbin of Nigeria politics grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by emiye(m): 11:31pm On May 10, 2015
bofoy:
may it not be well with you , i no any govt i just criticize u mention death, back to sender and may it befall ur family in Jesus name amen
even from your posts, you are already showings symptoms of at least 1 health issue, i can clearly sense mental fatigue. I wish you recovery bro.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by 500GP: 11:31pm On May 10, 2015
ALL THE IBO.... YORUBA ARE NOT A BABIES IN THE GAME OF POLITICS..
WE HAVE ONCE PROVED TO YOU OVER MIGHT WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICS..
I TRUST TINUBU, HERE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THE GAME LIKE OBASANJO...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by NewNigeriaMind: 11:35pm On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:

O boy

Yorubas go wish they had never betray the SS/SE

The Federal Civil Service will be purge of corrupt Yorubas. grin

Was the Yoruba ever in the same league with the SS/SE or did the Yoruba ever come into agreement with the morons from the south east.

Even in the last 4 years that Azikwe jonathan and Igbo monopolise Nigeria did Yoruba ever come to ask your lot for anything, like your elders are on their kneels cap in hand begging Buhari for appointments right now.

The Yoruba man takes what he wants when he wants it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by emiye(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Afonja

Awolowo

Mko

Tinubu

A tribe that fails to learn from history grin
What history? Tinubu's place in history is firmly established, he is a partaker in the current government, and the negatives you wish for will only reside and die in your evil hearts.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by tmotmo: 11:37pm On May 10, 2015
Oh my God, this thread has a lot of fabricated stories with fabricated but supportive responses.
It is all about Tinubu do this, Tinubu do that, Yoruba this, Yoruba that.
My Question for the chest-beater/ flatheaded is:
Did the heaven fall when the Yoloba (according to some cluelessness infected fellows) tacitly supported GEJ despite having Fola been a VP to a Northern Ribadu in 2011?

To my few ibo friends who are not haters of a progressive Nigeria, Nigeria and Nigerians will survive and progress.

Most of you haters of Tinubu should have a rethink. Atleast Tinubu strategy had made all Ibo coming to Abuja to beg for position.

The Ibo or Igbo (whichever) visionless leaders/elder put all their eggs in one basket and are now lying down(dobale) in abuja.

Did you remember what happened to the useless elder victor umeh of APGA when he was disgraced out of Defence house?

Yoruba and North should not join the bitter losers to make noise on the Nairaland, but act accordingly and for the interest of genuine Nigerians and those who are Nigerians today if there is benefit to gain and biafroa tomorrow if what they are looking for is not achieving within Nigeria.

Haters of Progress and Sensible CHANGE go and sleeeeep.

In your lifetime, Nigeria will be better!!!!

#We_decided_for_Better Change
#We_Voted_4_Progressive_Change
#Let_Nigeria_Haters_Go_&_Sleep
#It_A_Change_From_God
(Loju ewure, bi kalapata okuu)
God Bless Nigeria

SAI BABA!!!!!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by bofoy(m): 11:47pm On May 10, 2015
emiye:
even from your posts, you are already showings symptoms of at least 1 health issue, i can clearly sense mental fatigue. I wish you recovery bro.
i criticize govt , u mentioned death , i no be igbo so don't hate on me , i wish ur parents the same recovery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" / Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki / Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.