Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size (48081 Views)

Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders / 2019: Presidency Moves To Cut Tinubu To Size (PICTURE) / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by juryjay(f): 12:50pm On May 11, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha,a fight s brewing in the camp of dem gainsts. mi just watching sha.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by 6fit(f): 12:53pm On May 11, 2015
Later 9jirians will b deceiving themselves by believing we are one. When Hausa man is im power Igbo and Yoruba will b crying wolf nd when Igbo man is ther Hausa n Yoruba wil b crying wolf. We can say we are one only when whoever is in Aso Rock is seen as a Nigerian n not A Nigerian from a tribe. Till then, AMGAMaTION remain a mistake.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by DanielPop(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2015
Dog wey wan loss nor dey hear im massa whistle! Look sideways Bola, e nor hear. E go look up. Now dem wan put iodine for im eye!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Geesanni: 12:54pm On May 11, 2015
dey dere dey dream.politics is a game.no proffessional does not outshine each other easily.when a ball is been played on d pitch,u either defend,if e no work u attack,if e no work u play police ball.but d game wud only favour d team with d most experience,intellient player.north are many,yoruba are many.4get d children voting done in north during inec,west has far more intelligent men than d north.and as intelligent we are,we may not alliance with any tribe again nd each tribe shud contest on it own,or we make it 4 zone rotational presidential system.both remem,ber intelligent is the most senior in a game.yoruba got wat it takes to beat d north paradventure d want to form smartness.
ProfessorPeter:
chei see fear don dey catch yoloba
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by klax(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You ignorant chuffer! I doubt any northerner will take a dimwit like you as a servant, but you come here claiming you over heard from your "northern friends father", you can take your lies, sculpt them, now you know where to shove them. Matsiyaci! Makaryacin banza!

Nice oooo bravo I love your words bravo bravo bravo mind you this is NL forum not hausa forum so speak English ok. Anyway as you have said no problem we shall all see the truth in a few months if what was said or what I said is true or false, it's just a matter of few month no need to argue or insulting you back ok boy.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 11, 2015
6fit:
Later 9jirians will b deceiving themselves by believing we are one. When Hausa man is im power Igbo and Yoruba will b crying wolf nd when Igbo man is ther Hausa n Yoruba wil b crying wolf. We can say we are one only when whoever is in Aso Rock is seen as a Nigerian n not A Nigerian from a tribe. Till then, AMGAMaTION remain a mistake.

Amalgamation is and forever will remain a mistake, we brought this on ourselves but by God we will rectify it.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by francizy(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2015
Tinubu is yet again sitting on a lubricated horse cork.. Let him keep deceiving himself thinking that he can control the "born to rule"...

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 11, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my goodness i can't stop laughing : grin

buhari please don't forget 1$ dollar to 1# Naira

but I trust you u can't allow tinubu to control u while the were the president shocked

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by talk2bunmi: 1:03pm On May 11, 2015
bofoy:
How i wish northerners will fight and reject southwest, they betray their bother and voted for their enemy, after all the support south south gave to their son OBJ THEY WENT AHEAD AND BETRAY GEJ. No yorubaman will ever be supported again by south south . please deal with him and reduce him to size :p:p:p

i want to understand this betray thing i keep hearing!

Yorubas betrayed GEJ by not supporting him,
If you want to go tribal........... is Osinbajo not a Yoruba Man? why shouldn't the SW support their own clan too
If the tables were to have turned round, wont the SS/SE still have supported GEJ if he were to be going for VP?

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 11, 2015

but I trust you u can't allow tinubu to control u while uwere the president shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 11, 2015

but I trust you u can't allow tinubu to control u while u were the president shocked

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 11, 2015
klax:

Nice oooo bravo I love your words bravo bravo bravo mind you this is NL forum not hausa forum so speak English ok. Anyway as you have said no problem we shall all see truth in a few months if what was said or what I said is true or false, it's just a matter of few month no need to argue or insulting you back ok boy.

Trust me, the hausa was not necessary but I fixed it in just to test my theory, and you proved me right! You are a liar! You claim to speak hausa yet you can't grasp the simplest of words, liar liar pants on fire. And BTW, it's too late to consult google translator now, do everyone a Favour and keep your turd to your ninny self.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by VirginFinder: 1:05pm On May 11, 2015
gratieao:
[s]Buhari will give Tinubu Awolowo treatment.

Awo betrayed the Igbos to please his slave masters, who later turned the heat on him. Northerner leaders’ve given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them to fight the civil war.

Did Awo die a fulfilled man? NO ……the Hausa Fulani whose interest he severed during the civil war sent him to grave. Jakande was used by IBB to rope Awo into treasonable felony …[/s]

Trash!

No ibo lineage anywhere including Zik's can ever come anywhere near Awo's lineage.
And if your story is true, he had the choice of going exile.

Awo was awarded a GCFR. Do you know what that means?

Dullard!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by folawalesegun: 1:06pm On May 11, 2015
just passing bye. I will later drop my coments

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by betty202020(m): 1:10pm On May 11, 2015
Trailblazer1:

http://www.naij.com/436247-apc-crisis-northern-leaders-move-to-cut-tinubu-to-size.html
Hahahaha, this serves him right. Tinubu thought he is safe in the hands of northers. The hunter is finally hunted. SouthEast and SouthSouth should stay clear and watch event unfold on its own.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Positiveminds(m): 1:11pm On May 11, 2015
They will deny this. APC and lies are inseparable.

Abeg something should tell me how to create a thread for Nairaland na. I get serious gist for una o
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by donem: 1:11pm On May 11, 2015
Naso at "cut Tinubu to size" him think say slave fit wise pass him masters.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Uncletony(m): 1:15pm On May 11, 2015
emiye:
Your cries and wish for infighting and failure will last for the next 4 years at the very least, but it will all be in VAIN.

How do u hope to achieve that mr?!
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by landinfo: 1:18pm On May 11, 2015
500GP:
THIS IS A NICE THREAD.. SEUN PLEASE DON'T LOCK THIS THREAD. THIS THREAD WILL BE MORE NEEDED IN THE FUTURE...

NOT QUITE LONG AGO A THREAD WAS FOUND WHERE THE IBO ARE SHOUTING "GEJ SHOULD MARGINALISE THE YORUBA IN HIS CABINET BUT TODAY WHO SUFFERED FOR IT. DEFINITELY THE IBO .. ONCE AGAIN THIS THREAD WILL BE VISITED AGAIN

Hmmm......time will tell

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by chiedu7: 1:22pm On May 11, 2015
klax:
Yippy! Yippy!! Yippy!!!. If I were to be a pastor I would have more members today because my prediction some months ago is coming to past gradually. I knew it will happen I said it then that I overheard it from one of the big Northern a s s hole apc chief that if they win they have got their wish and will strangle Tifnubu politically and take over apc The man who said this in my present his son is my friend I was in his sitting room when he was talking to another big apc chieftain from the North in hausa language which I quiet understand but when I said it here on NL some clown took it up against me and said I'm hating now since buhari won kindly follow the trend of things and tells me what is going on.

Hhhhmmm. ...................another error from the southwest surprisingly this Almanjiri has used you guys to get power back and what next trust me you will be the casualties I bet it. Good day more to come.

Nobody needs to be a prophet to know that the marriage wont last.

The North will want to grab all, with their "BORN TO RULE MENTALITY"

The west will want a major stake, After all no be dem form party go give am person.

The north no go gree.

The west no go gree.

Fight don dey set.

I don bin hear say, before election Tinubu dey call GMB direct for phone.

Ever since GMB win election, Tinubu go call na GMB aid dey answer.

WAHALA JUST DEY SET
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by landinfo: 1:23pm On May 11, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Was the Yoruba ever in the same league with the SS/SE or did the Yoruba ever come into agreement with the morons from the south east.

Even in the last 4 years that Azikwe jonathan and Igbo monopolise Nigeria did Yoruba ever come to ask your lot for anything, like your elders are on their kneels cap in hand begging Buhari for appointments right now.

The Yoruba man takes what he wants when he wants it.

Hmmm.....keep lying bro

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by timota(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
South South and Southeast will join hands with Buhari to punish Yoruba for betraying us. Interesting days ahead
who u call us ,because I'm from south south and I supported Buhari and I know that more than 50 percent of south south supported Buhari if not for the massive rigging so wait till 2019 we will know who south south are supporting

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Jowonloju(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Tinubu's greedy thirst for power will be his greatest undoing

Watch out!
If Tinubu is so Greedy, he would have nominated himself as V.P but he nominated a Pastor . APC is mainly ACN + CPC and the two arrow head Tinubu and Buhari are well experience to understand the history of politicians and their game. Forget all those cooked story.

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by landinfo: 1:30pm On May 11, 2015
Mightymanna:
its clear that people from the other side of the divide are not happy with the current polical alliance between North and Southwest knowing fully that if it continues they will forever remain as third class citizens beside they will never produce the president of a united Nigeria That is why they called the Yoruba as the slaves just to frustrate them.if yoruba are slaves under APC then they should tell us the position of the Yoruba under PDP.i am sure the enemies of change will eventually commit suicide or simply jump into the lagoon becouse Buhari will insha Allah complete his 8year tenure then power will be shift to the southwest a Yoruba man will emerge the winner insha Allah.We northerners wil not only vote for thier son but we will campaign massively for him the way they did to our son.mark my words we will surely reciprocate what the yoruba has done for this country for trusting Buhari,now we consider them as our brothers,even a common northerner in the street recognise what the yoruba has done to us,we will surely come out enmass to reciprocate.Some enemies of change are praying fervently for the new government to fail,mark my words it will never happens in Jesus name.They are just jelous becouse the yoruba wil play a vital role in the new government,nevertherless yoruba politicians has already got popularity in the north.the relationship between north and southwest is a pure mutualism.
God bless yoruba people
God bless muhammadu buhari
God bless federal republic of nigeria

haters will continue to hate no weapon fashioned against GMB shall prosfer.
we know the enemies of change Alliance is not in their dictionary while HATE,TRIBALISM AND RELIGION IS BOLDLY WRITTEN IN THE COVER PAGE

Hmmm...so U & ya northern brotherz never considered the SW as brothers since 1914?
So U mean after ruling Nigeria for 40yearz plus, the Northernerz never considered the Yorubaz as brotherz all this yearz

Hehehhe......I just laugh @ the truth cu.ming out of ya mouf

Time will teeeellll
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by chiedu7: 1:31pm On May 11, 2015
VirginFinder:

Trash!

No ibo lineage anywhere including Zik's can ever come anywhere near Awo's lineage.
And if your story is true, he had the choice of going exile.

Awo was awarded a GCFR. Do you know what that means?

Dullard!

NewNigeriaMind:

Was the Yoruba ever in the same league with the SS/SE or did the Yoruba ever come into agreement with the morons from the south east.

Even in the last 4 years that Azikwe jonathan and Igbo monopolise Nigeria did Yoruba ever come to ask your lot for anything, like your elders are on their kneels cap in hand begging Buhari for appointments right now.

The Yoruba man takes what he wants when he wants it.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by softmind24: 1:32pm On May 11, 2015
lekkie073:
June 2015........GMB in power....politics BTW northern power bloc and southwestern power bloc starts

2016....full blown crisis leading to south western APC members decamping to a new party

2017.....south west politicians start making moves to reconcile with south east and south south in order to push out GMB in 2019

2018.......after a lot of deliberations and reconciliations..... The stage is set for a north vs south election

2019.......who wins?. cool
2019. Breaking news the northern Nigeria has once again shown his southern brothers that north is the master by winning the presidential election without d input of ss,sw and se
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Oceemo(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2015
This days I opened nairaland and d headings I see jst want 2 make me 2 delet and stop entering this place. Why all this lies and cooked up stories? Apart from that headlines with wrong English,again headlines like ini Edo shows her laps and d recent madness of treckers. I opened nairaland 2day 2 get informed only 4 me 2 see headlines like. Female trecker misses job oppurtunity. Imagine was our Biz with that. Pls and pls I find this place as a nice forum where we get informed and enlightened, so pls moderators don't jst push any ish for us on the home page thanks.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by princejenks(m): 1:35pm On May 11, 2015
Whether this news be true or not, one thing is very sure,trouble lies ahead of this tinubu/hausa-fulani arrangement cos you cant put a conservative in power and expect him to act like a progressive,it just aint gonna happen though am hoping for nigeria's sake they patch things up somehow for sometime and give us the change they promised before the alliance collapses irretrievably.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by chiedu7: 1:35pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:
Tinubu is yet again sitting on a lubricated horse cork.. Let him keep deceiving himself thinking that he can control the "born to rule"...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Obiodunukwe: 1:36pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

Only someone who has been molested by male family members will be using such disgusting words.

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by harbeebtech(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2015
Nice one for him......new party all the way
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by dammytosh: 1:38pm On May 11, 2015
lekkie073:
June 2015........GMB in power....politics BTW northern power bloc and southwestern power bloc starts

2016....full blown crisis leading to south western APC members decamping to a new party

2017.....south west politicians start making moves to reconcile with south east and south south in order to push out GMB in 2019

2018.......after a lot of deliberations and reconciliations..... The stage is set for a north vs south election

2019.......who wins?. cool

Buhari wins.

2019 - APC showed PDP that Governance is simple and common sense used at the right time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 / Alex Otti Wins Polling Units In Umuahia / CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.