Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size (48075 Views)

Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders / 2019: Presidency Moves To Cut Tinubu To Size (PICTURE) / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by 9jatatafo(m): 12:22pm On May 11, 2015
Sit-down-look na dog name. Waiting for the drama to unfold. If what is said above is true then there is no true NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by aderonila18: 12:23pm On May 11, 2015
Lmao, naija.com grin

Nairaland has gone to the dogs

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:23pm On May 11, 2015
O Se se bere...(yoruba)+ Ugbulaka ka chi boro...(Igbo)

Waiting patiently for the whole drama to unfold

Trailblazer1:

http://www.naij.com/436247-apc-crisis-northern-leaders-move-to-cut-tinubu-to-size.html
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by angelo82: 12:23pm On May 11, 2015
The only thing that I see is Tinubu will be the one to cut them into sizes.............Even their GMB if he fumbles........Gone are the days of weak political play.........Dont satisfy Yoruba interest and lets see how far you can go.........It has been proven many times......

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by WILSON(f): 12:23pm On May 11, 2015
IN 2019, ALL SOUTH SOUTH WILL VOTE FOR AN HAUSA CANDIDATE. THE SOUTH WEST SHOULD NOT EXPECT SUPPORT FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH.

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by SamjohnnyB(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2015
lekkie073:
June 2015........GMB in power....politics BTW northern power bloc and southwestern power bloc starts

2016....full blown crisis leading to south western APC members decamping to a new party

2017.....south west politicians start making moves to reconcile with south east and south south in order to push out GMB in 2019

2018.......after a lot of deliberations and reconciliations..... The stage is set for a north vs south election

2019.......who wins?. cool

ask GOOGLE.com grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by anwe: 12:24pm On May 11, 2015
APC change !!!!
Change Naija ? Change
Change Your Pocket Change !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 11, 2015
Just a matter of time and APC will cease to exist

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by elbinmanny(m): 12:25pm On May 11, 2015
Did the op add viewers discretion adviced?
So many viewers but almost no comments grin
What does that tell u grin
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by kunle75(m): 12:25pm On May 11, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Tinubu's greedy thirst for power will be his greatest undoing

Watch out!

Am begin to share your sentiment too,that guy should cool down if not he will make the south west to loose all they have labored for.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by omojeesu(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2015
PRIDE vs RIGHT?
BORN-TO-RULE vs BORN-TO-DEFEND?
ALIMI vs AFONJA at play again?
AWOLOWO, ABIOLA, IGE. Is TINUBU next?
GOD will balance things.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by TSTC: 12:27pm On May 11, 2015
bofoy:
How i wish northerners will fight and reject southwest, they betray their bother and voted for their enemy, after all the support south south gave to their son OBJ THEY WENT AHEAD AND BETRAY GEJ. No yorubaman will ever be supported again by south south . please deal with him and reduce him to size :p:p:p
$ honestly speaking must we always be tribalistic when making political decision and comments? I am from the south south. I will always vote against any person in govt who haven't fulfilled is mandate to those who voted for him or her base on such promises. Therefore GEJ was a total failure hence it was a god riddance to bad rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by PassingShot(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2015
Trailblazer1:
So many viewers with few comments.
Some party supporters are clearly avoiding the reply button. Does it bite? grin grin

YES IT DOES.
grin grin
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by obinto: 12:28pm On May 11, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Was the Yoruba ever in the same league with the SS/SE or did the Yoruba ever come into agreement with the morons from the south east.

Even in the last 4 years that Azikwe jonathan and Igbo monopolise Nigeria did Yoruba ever come to ask your lot for anything, like your elders are on their kneels cap in hand begging Buhari for appointments right now.

The Yoruba man takes what he wants when he wants it.
I see, like they took awolowo and mko presidencies right? Obj was a creation of the north not the wishes of the SW. This much was very evident in the anti SW stance of that administration. So much for taking what u want.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by chiedu7: 12:29pm On May 11, 2015
THIS WAS A STRANGE MARRIAGE BTW THE WEST & THE NORTH FROM THE BEGINNING.

Tinubu & his bros forms a party and hands it over to the North.

Not knowing the North believes they own everything.
Meanwhile the West know they put the North in Power so what to a MAJOR say of things.

The North does not share.
The West does not want to play second fiddle.

I sit down and view all with amusement, "CHANGE THEY SAID, CHANGE NIGERIANS GOT"

Pity Nigerians were fooled.

Well as I said before " Nigerians voted in naivety, they shall reap in soberness"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by hush15: 12:30pm On May 11, 2015
BabaO2:
But he gave all ...
He didn't give shit...

"They were said to be perturbed by Tinubu’s
domineering attitude and started moves to cut
him to size before he hijacks the party."

I like that word "Domineering". That's how he runs Lagos, dominate everything. Not lagosians prefer him, his manipulative tendencies whichhebuseto hold Lagos to ransome. time will tell but i see his end and its not good at all....

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by heaven2015(m): 12:31pm On May 11, 2015
The politics of selfish interest and political enthronement of those that will promote there evil will is at it again. I keep asking, can any one go to the grave with ill gotten wealth. Nigerians should emulate the like of the hero of Africa NELSON MANDELA
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 11, 2015
Yoruba thought northerners don't know anything. .....now they will show you that their are Nigeria

abeg make una cuttam into pieces. ..no Messi. ...tunubu is a thief. ....

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by klax(m): 12:32pm On May 11, 2015
Yippy! Yippy!! Yippy!!!. If I were to be a pastor I would have more members today because my prediction some months ago is coming to past gradually. I knew it will happen I said it then that I overheard it from one of the big Northern a s s hole apc chief that if they win they have got their wish and will strangle Tifnubu politically and take over apc The man who said this in my present his son is my friend I was in his sitting room when he was talking to another big apc chieftain from the North in hausa language which I quiet understand but when I said it here on NL some clown took it up against me and said I'm hating now since buhari won kindly follow the trend of things and tells me what is going on.

Hhhhmmm. ...................another error from the southwest surprisingly this Almanjiri has used you guys to get power back and what next trust me you will be the casualties I bet it. Good day more to come.

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari has 16 states as against the fraudulent one's 4 states.
No competition, Buhari would soon feed him to his cows after cutting him down to size.
APC wont stand d test of time. Just too obvious, let's just pray for a better Nigeria.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2015
E never start.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:38pm On May 11, 2015
lekkie073:
June 2015........GMB in power....politics BTW northern power bloc and southwestern power bloc starts

2016....full blown crisis leading to south western APC members decamping to a new party

2017.....south west politicians start making moves to reconcile with south east and south south in order to push out GMB in 2019

2018.......after a lot of deliberations and reconciliations..... The stage is set for a north vs south election

Mr. IBU wins...lol. Buh on a more serious note,I wouldn't be surprised if most of ur predictions come to pass cos its glaring.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 11, 2015
klax:
Yippy! Yippy!! Yippy!!!. If I were to be a pastor I would have more members today because my prediction some months ago is coming to past gradually. I knew it will happen I said it then that I overheard it from one of the big Northern a s s hole apc chief that if they win they have got their wish and will strangle Tifnubu politically and take over apc The man who said this in my present his son is my friend I was in his sitting room when he was talking to another big apc chieftain from the North in hausa language which I quiet understand but when I said it here on NL some clown took it up against me and said I'm hating now since buhari won kindly follow the trend of things and tells me what is going on.

Hhhhmmm. ...................another error from the southwest surprisingly this Almanjiri has used you guys to get power back and what next trust me you will be the casualties I bet it. Good day more to come.

You ignorant chuffer! I doubt any northerner will take a dimwit like you as a servant, but you come here claiming you over heard from your "northern friends father", you can take your lies, sculpt them, now you know where to shove them. Matsiyaci! Makaryacin banza!
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by masseratti: 12:40pm On May 11, 2015
bofoy:
How i wish northerners will fight and reject southwest, they betray their bother and voted for their enemy, after all the support south south gave to their son OBJ THEY WENT AHEAD AND BETRAY GEJ. No yorubaman will ever be supported again by south south . please deal with him and reduce him to size :p:p:p
who is your brother and who is your enemy? Same people voted for Gej in 2011 why can't you respect there choice this time around? Btw Obj was never Yorubas candidates you guys betrayed us by not voting for our own candidate.
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Solomon30: 12:42pm On May 11, 2015
Buhari and Tinubu are both opposing personalities. Buhari is believed to be upright and disciplined who's primary aim is to promote Northern agendas and fight corruption to a standstill. Then who's Tinubu, what are his priorities and what does he represent?
Buhari is only waiting for May 29th, and once his status as president-elect changes and pronounced, The President of the FRN, Tinubu will be humbled and made to be silent for as long as necessary. Only fools won't anticipate the drama Nigerians are about to witness. There won't be time for regrets!

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 11, 2015
Northern knew it very well about the greedy of south west that's why they used them to acquired the presidential election. .....
GEJ can't stop laugh and me too i am already laughing grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Billygee2u: 12:44pm On May 11, 2015
spako4:

Stop fabricating and spreading lies.
May God heal you of bitterness.
Awo is simply a coward,
like a leader like his followers,
no be me talk am ooo

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Sopono(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2015
lekkie073:

My brother, you're so on point. I can almost visualize your prediction. The whole vicious circle will start all over..
Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by mikky250(m): 12:46pm On May 11, 2015
I knew that El-rufai and Emir Sanusi were up to something when the held a close door meeting in Kaduna recently. All was how to deal with Tinubu's influence. From what I heard in Kano yesterday by a close Hausa friend,he said they will use anti-corruption mantra to hunt him in colloboration his bro Obj who wants to get his pound of flesh on Tinubu.

I don't like Tinubu's greed but that notwithstanding he does deserve the food the hausa fulani's are cooking for him. You'll all say someome said this by the time his files comes up for corruption charges....just a pity he didn't calculateebwell

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by lagdmark(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2015
APC naa time bomb !!!.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 11, 2015
Now we will know who got his vote right. ...i meant who voted the right person between GEJ my hero and baba one chance. ...

buhari has about 16 states and south west was just 4 ...Northern has what it takes to pieces all the south west. ..... grin

I am happy this is just the beginning. ...We need part 2 and part 100

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 11, 2015
bjdon:
Obasanjo put Fulani man Yardua in office only for Yardua to turn round and cut him down to size,expect the same to happen to Tinunbu. The fact the VP elect is not the head of the transition comitee speaks volumes. Tinunbu will not believe what hit him by the time Northern hawks finish with him
And what happened to the fulani man yaradua (Rip).the SW know how to play their games and cards wella.in politics never underestimate the SW.incase history (which i pray against )gonna repeat itself SW still hold on to the center of power and not the corridor .thanks to that Obj if not for him who is gej

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election / Troops Neutralize Female Suicide Bomber - (Graphic Pics) / Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.