Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. (3962 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Show Their Support For President Buhari (pictures) / Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply / Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by bendovex: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Fellow Nigerians, I wish to thank you for the support and encouragement you have given me so far. It has been unprecedented.

As at this evening, the Dollar has dropped further to N310 as against N390 on Sunday evening before my interview on Channels.

This shows that the earlier increase has been artificial as some people were manipulating and benefitting from it. They will all be fished out in due course so that Nigeria will be better and the suffering of the masses will end.

With God and our sincere efforts, even when we have not been fully consulted, the Dollar can still be brought down to N200 and below.

Let the discourse continue. Shun the Dollar till it's N200.

Pray for Nigeria and let the Dollar go down to N200 and below.

1 Like

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by wilcox(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
Good, I think this man has the ordinary man on the street in mind. God will make Nigeria great again in no distance time. If you believe just wave your hand in the air.

10 Likes

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by modath(f): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
bendovex:
Fellow Nigerians, I wish to thank you for the support and encouragement you have given me so far. It has been unprecedented.

As at this evening, the Dollar has dropped further to N310 as against N390 on Sunday evening before my interview on Channels.

This shows that the earlier increase has been artificial as some people were manipulating and benefitting from it. They will all be fished out in due course so that Nigeria will be better and the suffering of the masses will end.

With God and our sincere efforts, even when we have not been fully consulted, the Dollar can still be brought down to N200 and below.

Let the discourse continue. Shun the Dollar till it's N200.

Pray for Nigeria and let the Dollar go down to N200 and below.

@ the highlighted!
What nonsense is Ifeanyi Ubah talking?? Does he know better than world renowned chief economist / soothsayer Tonyebarcanista who claimed it is PMB & Emefiele's fault??

Abeg oooo, nor just talk dat thing again! tongue

Cc aresa, progressive01 , LRNZH , Bevista, Elosky20 , 989900 , kyase , francizy, sibrah , yyeske ...

12 Likes

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by kurt09(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lalasticlala, dollar is 310 now according to Ubah
Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by idu1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ok
Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by eyeview: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
Once again I say......Chairman!

1 Like

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by Omenkata: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
[s]
modath:

@ the highlighted!
What nonsense is Ifeanyi Ubah talking?? Does he know better than world renowned chief economist / soothsayer Tonyebarcanista who claimed it is PMB & Emefiele's fault??

Cc aresa, progressive01 , LRNZH , Bevista, Elosky20 , 989900 , kyase , francizy, sibrah , yyeske ...
[/s]
Nonsense trash
no amount of trashy excuses can justify this useless incompetent, docile and dumb administration.
Buhari is a bastard vagabond

15 Likes

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by PentiumPro(f): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
Is the fool claiming credit for Naira appreciation?

3 Likes

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ifeanyi Ubah, my people here on Nairaland said it was Buhari's cluelessness oooo....
Why spoiling Market for wailers? If Dollar stabilizes, they won't see anything to wail on oo... Pls allow dollar to reach 700 pls.

Meanwhile, I think I am begining to like this Ubah man... Thank sir for your concern.

Meanwhile, shoutout to all those who can't complete a common sentence without mistake but keep calling Buhari a Dullard!!... I hail una....

Lalasticlalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal..... Oooooo

7 Likes

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by 989900: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
It was largely artificial to start with: fraud, racketeering, profiteering, hoarding, and e.t.c.

Shame on all those experts, especially Sanusi, calling for the devaluation of the Naira . . . they were fueling panic buying and hoarding.

Kudos to PMB for keeping steadfast: "I will not devalue the Naira", in the face of all the ridicule and pressures, both domestic and foreign.
SMH@all this Ivy-league schooled fraudsters without street training .

I guess the little nudge in crude prices, the CBN returning the BDC's deposits (indicating it is truly over), and the rallying of all Nigerians both public and private helped too -- we are still a far, far, way from home though.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by Aromas: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Has the price now official #310? If yes kudos to Ubah.

2 Likes

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by Sweetlemon(f): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Aromas:

Seems you didn't read what Ubah wrote else you would have known this has nothing to do with Ubah (although he stylishly made it look like)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by tuniski: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
989900:
It was largely artificial to start with: fraud, racketeering, profiteering, hoarding, and e.t.c.

Shame on all those experts, especially Sanusi, calling for the devaluation of the Naira . . . they were fueling panic buying and hoarding.

Kudos to PMB for keeping steadfast: "I will not devalue the Naira", in the face of all the ridicule and pressures, both domestic and foreign.
SMH@all this Ivy-league schooled fraudsters without street training .

I guess the little nudge in crude prices, the CBN returning the BDC's deposits (indicating it is truly over), and the rallying of all Nigerians both public and private helped too -- we are still a far, far, way from home though.

Be deceiving yourself you hear! This is only a damage control cos the naira has been devalued. Abi u want to flood the market with the little forex so we can have 1naira to 1dollar?
Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by Progressive01(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
modath:

@ the highlighted!

Cc area, progrsive01 , LNZH , Bevisa, Elosky0 , 989900 , kyase , franciy, sirah , yeske ...
Lmao. This is surely gonna give some people high fever. cheesy

Na who Tonye don help?? grin

Tonye, see the way your boys just dey monkey for pitch anyhow. grin

Mo, don't you do football??
Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by Aromas: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Seems you didn't read what Ubah wrote else you would have known this has nothing to do with Ubah (although he stylishly made it look like)
But with his intervention does the dollar remain #400?
Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by Sweetlemon(f): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Aromas:

But with his intervention does the dollar remain #400?

How exactly did he intervene? By boasting on social media and making himself look like a good boy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by 989900: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
tuniski:

[s]Be deceiving yourself you hear! This is only a damage control cos the naira has been devalued. Abi u want to flood the market with the little forex so we can have 1naira to 1dollar? [/s]
Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by Aromas: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sweetlemon:

How exactly did he intervene? By boasting on social media and making himself look like a good boy?
Kilo mean? grin seems u don't know Ubah n what his capable doing... Waiting patiently till $1 is #200

4 Likes

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by Sweetlemon(f): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Aromas:

Kilo mean? grin seems u don't know Ubah n what his capable doing... Waiting patiently till $1 is #200

What's he capable of doing here please? Do you even know what causes rise/fall in Naira? That's a lecture for another day. The guy was only playing on some gullible folks abeg.
Let me tell you, most well-connected businessmen already know when dollar is going to fall and rise. When dollar hit N400 I told myself to quickly go and buy as much dollars as I can but bobo advised me against it. Wallahi on Saturday he told me the naira was going to rise next week. I took his advise obediently like I always do although I really didn't believe him. But look now!
Ubah knew this as well and decided to capitalize on this and make himself look like superman knowing how gullible some people are.

4 Likes

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by modath(f): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Progressive01:

Tonye dey hep PDP whitewash their gutter image for hia, e nor dey sell though as e nor dey consistent!

I do football wella, Barcelona Stan here!! cheesy

a dey multi task as usual, as NeyMeSur have decided to give me heart attack! Just 2 goals I ask for ooo. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by modath(f): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Aromas:

How? Did he flood the market with the hoarded dollars??

Sweetlemon:

He is a vainglorious fellow who believes his own hype too much, imagine someone who agreed with other oil importers to embark on a strike & decided to back out on sunday evening in pure showman fashion on TV. cheesy

Ubah has zero to do with it (methinks it's the neighbouring WA countries + buyers refusing to buy that crashed the price) but I'm still hoping barca & Firefire will bless us with their "unquestionable opinions on the cause of the crash.. smiley

@ 989900 ... spot on analysis.. well done..

3 Likes

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by Kyase(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
modath:

@ the highlighted!

Ahahahaha never knew the guy is one not until now.
Weya soothsayer tonyebarcanista come tell us.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by LRNZH(m): 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
modath:

@ the highlighted!

Ifeanyi Ubah must be silenced. How can Ubah absolve Buhari and Emefiele of blames that mighty Lord Tonyebarcanista has found guilty of?

Lalasticlala come and warn Ifeanyi Ubah

3 Likes

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by Firefire(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Anything that can further drive down $ is a welcome development.
Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Progressive01:

Oga I don help politics o...

Modath no wan let me rest. Make she de misyarn

Me de pray make dollar crash relative to naira for the sake of the economy.

We wan kill Arsenal na.... Dem be our mate?
Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by LRNZH(m): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Firefire:
Anything that can further drive down $ is a welcome development.

This man. Sometimes you get plenty sense.
Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by modath(f): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Mo no wan let me rest. Make she de misyarn

Mo dey misyarn cos she is human, you barca dey misyarn for "ulterior" motives... kwontinu! smiley

Progressive01 ... don't tell me you are an arsenal fan ooo, if you are!! In ya face! grin .. my spouse is one too & moping right now! grin tongue

Wanted a bloodbath @ the Emirates but e nor gree happen like that... all the same half bread beta pass chin chin..

See my DP!!

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
E duro naa o, is this fool claiming responsibility for the decrease in exchange rate.
Eleribu ni awon pple wan yin o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
modath:

Mo dey misyarn cos she is human, you barca dey misyarn for "ulterior" motives... kwontinu! smiley

That's your own interpretation. Ulterior ko, Interior ni
Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by Progressive01(m): 12:28am On Feb 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Modath no wan let me rest. Make she de misyarn

Me de pray make dollar crash relative to naira for the sake of the economy.

That Messi with legs like antelope, na people like Gatusso fit am- frustrate am with endless fouls the way him frustrate CR7 for Inter game with Utd in 2007. Dude no dey send any baggar! grin

Well, congrats sha- not a Gunners fan but would have loved to see them triumph- I always have a thing for underdogs.

Modath, if I be ya hobby ehn, na two weeks "ban" go get you. What affront! grin
Re: I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial. by nanauju(f): 12:41am On Feb 24, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ / Now That Aisha Buhari Shunned Her US Trip, Is Fayose Right? / Ambode Opens The Ajah Fly Over At Lekki-epe Exp. -pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.