Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose (20817 Views)

Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? / Tell Me Its A Lie... Fayose & Saraki / Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 9:53am On May 11, 2015
This is not helping Nigerian politics. PDP should put their house in order because we need a very strong opposition Party to maintain "check and balance" on the activities and policies of the incoming Government.
Fayose should stop ranting like Orubebe. He's killing the Party ignorantly. He was the key reason while GEJ loss the Presidential race with his reckless sponsored adverts on the Dailies.
He should respect the Leadership of the Party, and pledges his loyalty to them. The Party needs to be seen and recognised as a National Party, however if Muazu is eventually removed, the Party is definitely dead as a National Party.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by MOUA(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2015
Human Skeletons Wearing Sunglasses Found Living It Up In The Colorado River

On May 4, a diver from Arizona came across two human skeletons at the bottom of the Colorado River.

Understandably startled, the diver contacted the local sheriff's department to investigate what looked like a bizarre crime scene.

However, these weren't your average skeletons at the bottom of the river (if there is even such a thing). Each skeleton was wearing sunglasses and sitting in a lawn chair, looking totally chill.

watch video >>>http://www.mouaue.com/2015/05/human-skeletons-wearing-sunglasses.html#

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by ijustdey: 10:02am On May 11, 2015
PDP is dead and buried......

Let other parties rake over the role of opposition or else, APC will have its way

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by charlie009: 10:02am On May 11, 2015
;DNo need 2 read ur story,Pdp is already buried.useless set of people

2 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by shammah1(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2015
I'm truly liking this Fayose man. He's truly a lion. He's always saying the truth and very soon will be vindicated.

As for APC's Mu'azu, if you know what's good for you better resign in good fate. You're not a PDP friend. PDP can never be buried without you. Your presence is trying to bury it. Greedy man kowai
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by charlie009: 10:04am On May 11, 2015
PDP won't even be close to an opposition party,cos it will be scrapped.. grin

2 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 10:05am On May 11, 2015
when would Mumu' azu realize the game is up for him... cant PDP sack him.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by afuye(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2015
PDP, a party for liars

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by shammah1(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2015
Nobody can harm him
shamelly:
Ayo Fayose is proving to be a lion in this country and will soon turn to a cockroach come may29
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:11am On May 11, 2015
Mu'azzu is telling the truth. If he leaves, PDP will truly be buried!
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Bibol(f): 10:13am On May 11, 2015
Nigerian politicians never cease to amuse me
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by fF01(m): 10:14am On May 11, 2015
damn! this tea ezz gud. #noneOfMyBusiness!
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by nwafuluozoh: 10:16am On May 11, 2015
afuye:
PDP, a party for liars

Who's that girl? So no fine girl dey contest? Na so so okpo i dey see for here.
@ topic, PDP is bigger than Mu'azu. He's a bench warmer.
We shall kick him out soon.

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by afuye(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2015
isnt she up to taste ?
nwafuluozoh:

Who's that girl? So no fine girl dey contest? Na so so okpo i dey see for here.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by nwafuluozoh: 10:21am On May 11, 2015
afuye:
isnt she up to taste ?
She no even reach the "t" for taste. Except she's contesting for women leader in oil mill market.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by afuye(m): 10:23am On May 11, 2015
let me see a picture of you
nwafuluozoh:

She no even reach the "t" for taste. Except she's contesting for women leader in oil mill market.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by ekika(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2015
How can a man who cannot win his ward, local government and state say the PDP will be buried if he resigns?” he asked.

fayose is right, he should resign.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by dunkem21(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2015
Muazu pls go ..and let PDP be buried ..
..I trust FAYOSE to resurrect it.
Go, Muazu, Go! ..to APC
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by PassingShot(m): 10:30am On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
How did Muazu even becme Chairman of the Great PDP? The same Muazu that couldn't win election for the PDP candidate in 2007 despite being the incumbent Governor? In fact, his candidate lost woefully to Isa Yuguda of ANPP

The same Muazu that lost woefully in his Senatorial bid in 2007 despite being the incumbent Governor of Bauchi State?

The same Muazu that never made effort to campaign nor checkmate almajiri kids voting in Bauchi State and the NW?

The same Muazu that deceived many by saying that PDP won his LG in the March 28 poll only for the PDP to lose woefully?

The same Muazu that has been making ridiculous statement ever since?

Muazu and his entire NWC members should be fired! I stand with Ayo Fayose...We need a rebranded PDP

Lol @ "the Great PDP". grin grin grin grin

Muazu surely needs to go and will go one way or the other. But who do you think can provide leadership to your party at this critical time? Don't tell me Fayose please because he will end up worsening the party's fortunes.

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by eke96: 10:31am On May 11, 2015
shamelly:
Ayo Fayose is proving to be a lion in this country and will soon turn to a cockroach come may29

YOU LIE
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by brixton: 10:35am On May 11, 2015
PGEJ need to sack the NWC before May 29th, muazu can not lead us any further.. Muazu is a failure and must step aside for another leader to steer the ship of PDP
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Blackfire(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2015
Anytime this controversial true son of the soil in ekiti kete speaks,i am always moved. Call him a thug,but he always hit the hammer on the nail.
*Dance shoki in, dance galala out*

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by lonelydora: 10:43am On May 11, 2015
Is temitemi1 here?
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 10:44am On May 11, 2015
PassingShot:

Lol @ "the Great PDP". grin grin grin grin

Muazu surely needs to go and will go one way or the other. But who do you think can provide leadership to your party at this critical time? Don't tell me Fayose please because he will end up worsening the party's fortunes.
Fayose is more than capable. There is also Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state. You should allow pdp bother about that...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by BENZINA(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2015
#Muazumustgo#
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by PassingShot(m): 10:52am On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
Fayose is more than capable. There is also Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state. You should allow pdp bother about that...

It's also my bother nah since I want a strong opposition to keep us on our toes.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 10:53am On May 11, 2015
rusher14:
The death of PDP is nigh.

Once Mua'zu Leaves, he leaves with a retinue of Northern strongmen. That invariably renders PDP a regional party with no national reach.

The actors that would be left with within the party are known for their bellicose nature which would lead to further disintegration.

Watch this space...

Is Muazu the only Northerner in the People's Democratic Party?

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Mogidi: 10:53am On May 11, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
Fayose Demand a thoughtful answer to these (1) and (2) points below based of facts and figures,unfortunately our dear Muazu felled flat before these questions grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2278079/see-gov-fayose-dancing-after

[size=14pt]HURRICANE FAYOSE'S RECORD VS APC[/size]

1)Governorship election: 16 - 0
2) Presidential election: 16 - 0
3)Senatorial election: 16 - 0 (all 3 seats won by PDP)
4)Reps election: 16 - 0 (all 6 seats won by PDP)
5)State Assembly election: 26 - 0 (all 26 seats won by PDP)

Again Fayose Won;
(6)Tribunal court (Gov Election)PDP
(7)Appeal court(Gov Election)PDP
(8)Supreme court(Gov Election)PDP
Haba Fayose Over deliver i beg!

Muazu where Art Thou? pleease resign honorably Ejoo emaa lo! grin grin grin grin grin grin

GBAM!
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Forwetinnah: 10:55am On May 11, 2015
Useless talk..oga, resign first make we know weda you be the heartbeat of the party. The eediats think they can control everything. Move to APC sabo, that's where you belong
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 10:59am On May 11, 2015
Time for a new opposition party to arise. Thank God.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by chi4ik4(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2015
I love Fayose
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Hope15: 11:07am On May 11, 2015
I thought they were once selling this Mu'azu guy as "the game changer".

What has really changed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support / Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials / Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.