Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose (20815 Views)

Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? / Tell Me Its A Lie... Fayose & Saraki / Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by porka: 11:09am On May 11, 2015
PDP had the presidency and majority states before Muazu came.

Muazu came, collaborated with Imams in APC. They refused to campaign for even their own personal elections in order to weaken the PDP's chances.

His statement here confirms his role in the elections. That he feels the PDP is dead and waiting to be 'buried' after his exit is already enough for all PDP chieftains to demand for his immediate resignation.

What party chairman talks about the burial of the party he is leading?

What party chairman admits the 'death' of his party?

Muazu should go and receive his 'thank you' appointment with the Imam.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by AKPARAJA: 11:19am On May 11, 2015
AYO fayose doesn't lose a fight and now that he has started this one u will hear how Muazu will go down eventually
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Demdem(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
How did Muazu even becme Chairman of the Great PDP?

temitemi1:
I wonder! Mu'azu should be the last person to be considered for such big post! Failure is all around him...

He is a product of the desires of Jonah-daft and his cohorts. He is among the very many bad decision of the fool in power. grin

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 11:30am On May 11, 2015
Fayose is enough to keep you to your toes

#Ask Fayemi and Niyi Adebayo
PassingShot:

It's also my bother nah since I want a strong opposition to keep us on our toes.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 11:35am On May 11, 2015
U no de tire with your "Jonathan"?

Btw: Muazu was chosen by the Governors and notJonathan
Demdem:

He is a product of the desires of Jonah-daft and his cohorts. He is among the very many bad decision of the fool in power. grin
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Ahmeduana(m): 11:35am On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
How did Muazu even becme Chairman of the Great PDP? The same Muazu that couldn't win election for the PDP candidate in 2007 despite being the incumbent Governor? In fact, his candidate lost woefully to Isa Yuguda of ANPP

The same Muazu that lost woefully in his Senatorial bid in 2007 despite being the incumbent Governor of Bauchi State?

The same Muazu that never made effort to campaign nor checkmate almajiri kids voting in Bauchi State and the NW?

The same Muazu that deceived many by saying that PDP won his LG in the March 28 poll only for the PDP to lose woefully?

The same Muazu that has been making ridiculous statement ever since?

Muazu and his entire NWC members should be fired! I stand with Ayo Fayose...We need a rebranded PDP
THERE IS ONE POINT YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF HERE, WHO PRESENTED MUAZU AS PDP CHAIRMAN?=bauchi state governor AND WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE ANTECEDENT OF THIS GOVERNOR HE HAS HISTORY OF CRIS-CROSSING FROM ONE POLITICAL PARTY TO ANOTHER, so if the likes of muazu and yuguda could be urinating inside house while they are standing outside it will not be a surprising thing! THAT INFORM WHY PDP COULD NOT WIN ELECTION IN BAUCHI STATE, A STATE THAT BOST OF MORE OR LESS OF TWO GOVERNORS PLUS THE CHAIRMAN OF PDP! MAIN WHILE THE YARADUA FAMILY FACTOR=me as person i see them as a betrayal THE CORE NORTH USE THEM AS AN HIDDEN ENEMY OF JONATHAN main while remember that yuguda marry from that family. SO, WHAT DOES IT TAKES TO USE YARADUAS FAMILY TO MOUNT PRESSURE ON YUGUDA WHILE YUGUDA CONNIVE WITH THE PDP CHAIRMAN? have been trying to figure out where the federal capital territory minister fit in the whole conspiracy, but have not gotten a clue, but if i should consider typical way of hausa conspiring, then virtually all the core northern pdp state are secretly complicit in the whole scheming...THAT TELLS YOU THAT WE ARE NOT ONE IN THIS COUNTRY, AND THAT THE ETHNIC INTEREST OF ALL THESE BORN TO RULE IS MORE SUPERIOR THAT NATIONAL INTEREST...
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Demdem(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
U no de tire with your "Jonathan"?

Btw: Muazu was chosen by the Governors and notJonathan

Yes, Jonah-daft till u kpeme.
In otherwords, are u saying that the fool was never in support of his emergence and never worked with the known failure as portrayed by u? grin

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by omooba969(m): 11:42am On May 11, 2015
Bunsky:
Muazu shoro niyen??
Abeg resign,we don't need you anymore.

Pdp will rise again,i'm sure of that.

Dream on baby, SNORING is allowed ok, dream on. grin
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by FunnyPikincom(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2015
temitemi1:
I wonder! Mu'azu should be the last person to be considered for such big post! Failure is all around him...
i thought you guyz once called him the game changer? haaan, he is living up to his name @ barcanista cheesy cheesy
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by omolami: 11:51am On May 11, 2015
If Muazu really made this statement, the PDP should not go far searching for the person responsible for its defeat at the last polls. It a subtle acknowledgement by the chairman that he worked against the party at last poll and will do so again this time in an aggressive manner that will end pdp. Take it or not mr chairman, pdp will wax stronger with your resignation. How callous and traitorship can some people be just to satisfy own region despirately in need of power. You goofed so much mr chair try to be hourable and resign. Infact cant the party suspend him,
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by PassingShot(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
Fayose is enough to keep you to your toes

#Ask Fayemi and Niyi Adebayo

You must think Nigeria to be Ekiti!

I dey laaffuuuu ooooo. grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by B69U: 12:00pm On May 11, 2015
All those defectors from the North should please do the honourable thing and kindly take their place in APC now.

There is nothing for u here, frankly speaking we dont want you.

Muazu and all those defecting Northern Gov, Reps, Senators, as well as APC sympathisers, please go now.

Leave our party for us and join your Northern APC party.

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 11, 2015
omooba969:

Dream on baby, SNORING is allowed ok, dream on. grin
undecided
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by nathawoniyi(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
How did Muazu even becme Chairman of the Great PDP? The same Muazu that couldn't win election for the PDP candidate in 2007 despite being the incumbent Governor? In fact, his candidate lost woefully to Isa Yuguda of ANPP

The same Muazu that lost woefully in his Senatorial bid in 2007 despite being the incumbent Governor of Bauchi State?

The same Muazu that never made effort to campaign nor checkmate almajiri kids voting in Bauchi State and the NW?

The same Muazu that deceived many by saying that PDP won his LG in the March 28 poll only for the PDP to lose woefully?

Muazu and his entire NWC members should be fired! I stand with Ayo Fayose...We need a rebranded PDP
I agree with you,we need a rebrand in other to be a viable opposition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by boxypane(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2015
Abeg resign, fayose their Role model shuld take his place. Pdp is dead already

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by 989900: 12:25pm On May 11, 2015
. . . going down, I repeat, PDP is going down . . . all controls not responding . . . PDP is going down, commander.

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 11, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THERE IS ONE POINT YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF HERE, WHO PRESENTED MUAZU AS PDP CHAIRMAN?=bauchi state governor AND WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE ANTECEDENT OF THIS GOVERNOR HE HAS HISTORY OF CRIS-CROSSING FROM ONE POLITICAL PARTY TO ANOTHER, so if the likes of muazu and yuguda could be urinating inside house while they are standing outside it will not be a surprising thing! THAT INFORM WHY PDP COULD NOT WIN ELECTION IN BAUCHI STATE, A STATE THAT BOST OF MORE OR LESS OF TWO GOVERNORS PLUS THE CHAIRMAN OF PDP! MAIN WHILE THE YARADUA FAMILY FACTOR=me as person i see them as a betrayal THE CORE NORTH USE THEM AS AN HIDDEN ENEMY OF JONATHAN main while remember that yuguda marry from that family. SO, WHAT DOES IT TAKES TO USE YARADUAS FAMILY TO MOUNT PRESSURE ON YUGUDA WHILE YUGUDA CONNIVE WITH THE PDP CHAIRMAN? have been trying to figure out where the federal capital territory minister fit in the whole conspiracy, but have not gotten a clue, but if i should consider typical way of hausa conspiring, then virtually all the core northern pdp state are secretly complicit in the whole scheming...THAT TELLS YOU THAT WE ARE NOT ONE IN THIS COUNTRY, AND THAT THE ETHNIC INTEREST OF ALL THESE BORN TO RULE IS MORE SUPERIOR THAT NATIONAL INTEREST...
May the good Lord continue to bless you with more wisdom...Amen
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by texazzpete(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:

More important question is: "How did Barcanista become a PDP voltron"?
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Ojiofor: 12:43pm On May 11, 2015
Muazu is a leader without followers.
MUAZU MUST GO!
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by AhmedMustapha(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2015
Ahmeduana:

Mr Man in 2011 with all these men you mentioned PDP scored 16%of the total votes counted, in 2015 PDP scored 9% so how is the result surprising when states like Bauchi and Borno have been voting GMB since he started contesting elections?
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by AhmedMustapha(m): 12:58pm On May 11, 2015
B69U:
All those defectors from the North should please do the honourable thing and kindly take their place in APC now.

There is nothing for u here, frankly speaking we dont want you.

Muazu and all those defecting Northern Gov, Reps, Senators, as well as APC sympathisers, please go now.

Leave our party for us and join your Northern APC party.
If you're a lawmaker and you defect now, you will lose your seat
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by xtervaganza(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2015
Vickydera2:
OK o.
meanwhile please vote VICKYDERA2 for miss nairaland 2015
you no fit win
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Ghost01(m): 1:10pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:

Someone's election booty don dey blink red, furiously. Lol grin
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 11, 2015
Who should answer this?
texazzpete:

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by PassingShot(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2015
texazzpete:

barcanista:
Who should answer this?

^^^^^ Na you nah!

Abi make I help you? grin grin grin grin
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 11, 2015
Abeg help me with a favorable answer

No fall hand o
PassingShot:

^^^^^ Na you nah!

Abi make I help you? grin grin grin grin
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 11, 2015
Bunsky:
Muazu shoro niyen??
Abeg resign,we don't need you anymore.

Pdp will rise again,i'm sure of that.
yes we shall rise again wit or without Mu'azu ..
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by PassingShot(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
Abeg help me with a favorable answer

No fall hand o

Better make I fall your hand by not answering because my answer won't be favourable.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by ezechyke: 2:11pm On May 11, 2015
It is if Mu'azu DOESN'T resign that PDP will break. You cannot lead if your flock refuse to be led by you. Selfish leadership has no place in our new Nigeria.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:

so gej is clueless by knowing all these yet appointing him chairman.

I repeat gej failed because of the influence of those around him. Especially the northerners around him. Same mistake ironsi made.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by waternogatenemy: 2:17pm On May 11, 2015
There is no doubt Muazu is an APC spy and Northern saboteur.

There game is to crash PDP.

The North has no state in the PDP and cannot be our chairman or senior members apart from Taraba and Ekiti likely to produce the next pdp party chairman. Ondo is another state in the equation to produce the chairman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki At The Inter-parliamentary Union (pictures) / Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.