Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose (20818 Views)

Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? / Tell Me Its A Lie... Fayose & Saraki / Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 11, 2015
PassingShot:

Better make I fall your hand by not answering because my answer won't be favourable.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Jchi9876: 3:17pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
How did Muazu even becme Chairman of the Great PDP? The same Muazu that couldn't win election for the PDP candidate in 2007 despite being the incumbent Governor? In fact, his candidate lost woefully to Isa Yuguda of ANPP

The same Muazu that lost woefully in his Senatorial bid in 2007 despite being the incumbent Governor of Bauchi State?

The same Muazu that never made effort to campaign nor checkmate almajiri kids voting in Bauchi State and the NW?

The same Muazu that deceived many by saying that PDP won his LG in the March 28 poll only for the PDP to lose woefully?

The same Muazu that has been making ridiculous statement ever since?

Muazu and his entire NWC members should be fired! I stand with Ayo Fayose...We need a rebranded PDP

BAstardnista,did you say "great" pdp ebola solder ur hand dia!!!

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by macof(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
Fayose Demand a thoughtful answer to these (1) and (2) points below based of facts and figures,unfortunately our dear Muazu felled flat before these questions grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2278079/see-gov-fayose-dancing-after

[size=14pt]HURRICANE FAYOSE'S RECORD VS APC[/size]

1)Governorship election: 16 - 0
2) Presidential election: 16 - 0
3)Senatorial election: 16 - 0 (all 3 seats won by PDP)
4)Reps election: 16 - 0 (all 6 seats won by PDP)
5)State Assembly election: 26 - 0 (all 26 seats won by PDP)

Again Fayose Won;
(6)Tribunal court (Gov Election)PDP
(7)Appeal court(Gov Election)PDP
(8)Supreme court(Gov Election)PDP
Haba Fayose Over deliver i beg!

Muazu where Art Thou? pleease resign honorably Ejoo emaa lo! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fayose of Africa
That's our man
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Realist2: 3:37pm On May 11, 2015
Vickydera2:
OK o.
meanwhile please vote VICKYDERA2 for miss nairaland 2015

I will never vote for berem
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Dav24(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2015
Fayose is right, Muazu lacks broad base support to trouble the PDP with his resignation.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by galadima77(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
How did Muazu even becme Chairman of the Great PDP? The same Muazu that couldn't win election for the PDP candidate in 2007 despite being the incumbent Governor? In fact, his candidate lost woefully to Isa Yuguda of ANPP

The same Muazu that lost woefully in his Senatorial bid in 2007 despite being the incumbent Governor of Bauchi State?

The same Muazu that never made effort to campaign nor checkmate almajiri kids voting in Bauchi State and the NW?

The same Muazu that deceived many by saying that PDP won his LG in the March 28 poll only for the PDP to lose woefully?

Muazu and his entire NWC members should be fired! I stand with Ayo Fayose...We need a rebranded PDP

if you need a rebranded pdp then which one did you vote for

1 Like

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 11, 2015
remember007:
yes we shall rise again wit or without Mu'azu ..
yes we shall.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by grandstar(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:

The reason for this may be that Muazu is a gentleman and prefers to win fair and square rather than use underhanded means which is Fayose stock in trade. Thats why Fayose is seething. He blames Jonathan nice guyism for the huge loss and not Jonathan's underpreformance

Muazu was called the desert magician when he was governor and did lots of things. The people of Bauchi regret voting in Yuguda.

PDP because of the shameful disappointment of Jonathan. His case was made worse in the North by the ruthless insurgency by the Boko Haram idiots who seemed unstoppable due to the inept handling of what really is a ragtag thugs.

If Jonathan had performed credibly, he would have won the election

I am apolitical and I dont even vote. I dont even have a voters card.

2 Likes

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 11, 2015
Who told you that Fayose used underhand means? Muazu is a failure jare
grandstar:

The reason for this may be that Muazu is a gentleman and prefers to win fair and square rather than use underhanded means which is Fayose stock in trade. Thats why Fayose is seething. He blames Jonathan nice guyism for the huge loss and not Jonathan's underpreformance

Muazu was called the desert magician when he was governor and did lots of things. The people of Bauchi regret voting in Yuguda.

PDP because of the shameful disappointment of Jonathan. His case was made worse in the North by the ruthless insurgency by the Boko Haram idiots who seemed unstoppable due to the inept handling of what really is a ragtag thugs.

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2015
porka:
PDP had the presidency and majority states before Muazu came.

Muazu came, collaborated with Imams in APC. They refused to campaign for even their own personal elections in order to weaken the PDP's chances.

His statement here confirms his role in the elections. That he feels the PDP is dead and waiting to be 'buried' after his exit is already enough for all PDP chieftains to demand for his immediate resignation.

What party chairman talks about the burial of the party he is leading?

What party chairman admits the 'death' of his party?

Muazu should go and receive his 'thank you' appointment with the Imam.
but at least the party leaders and members should try to tame Fayose. Attacking the party chairman is not a way to go. It can and will cause serious division and more problems to the party. You and I know it's not right to attack ur leader openly. Had it been he is from the South, do you think Fayose would be on his head? But how come other people ain't calling for his resignation except Fayose and Edwin Clark?
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2015
grandstar:

May God continue to add brain to your already excess brain... you've just said it all. People refused to see the fact that GEJ soft handling of the Insurgency in the North was one of his major problems and yet put all the blame on mu'azu. Anyways, people must always look for a scapegoat.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by grandstar(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2015
thank you
MosquitoREBIRTH:
May God continue to add brain to your already excess brain... you've just said it all. People refused to see the fact that GEJ soft handling of the Insurgency in the North was one of his major problems and yet put all the blame on mu'azu. Anyways, people must always look for a scapegoat.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by globalresource: 8:44pm On May 11, 2015
a house divided against itself. Why are this guy spreading their dirty pants outside? are they not old enough to settle their party issues privately and amicably?
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by frankyychiji(f): 12:00am On May 12, 2015
rusher14:
The death of PDP is nigh.

Once Mua'zu Leaves, he leaves with a retinue of Northern strongmen. That invariably renders PDP a regional party with no national reach.

The actors that would be left with within the party are known for their bellicose nature which would lead to further disintegration.

Watch this space...
How do you mean? Of what importance and political value are those northern big men you refer to? I am quite disturbed you think the exit of Muazu will dwindle the fortunes of the party in subsequent elections.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 2:21am On May 12, 2015
The question is; would Muazu resignation turn the fortune of PDP around or escalate the downfall of the party?

The more you isolate some parts of Nigeria from PDP....the more a regional party the PDP becomes..outside Ekiti...fayose is as useless as it could get.

Eventuality Muazu will leave PDP....but PDP will never recover.

PDP lacks the capacity to rebuild and redefine itself with the calibre of the politicians in the fold presently.....
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by rusher14: 3:02am On May 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
How do you mean? Of what importance and political value are those northern big men you refer to? I am quite disturbed you think the exit of Muazu will dwindle the fortunes of the party in subsequent elections.

The reason is clear.

The call for the resignation of Muazu is an act of witch-hunting as it completely dismisses the cult-like following the general enjoyed whilst the campaigns were on. We all witnessed the rallies all across the North. No Jupiter could have forestalled the CHANGE that was imminent.

Expecting Mu'azu to throw invectives and wishes of death at the person of Buhari as many unbelievably immature PDP members did is a good example of why the party was widely rejected.

Many PDP stalwarts from the north and indeed any innocent bystander viewed such acts as
Sacrilege which could cost them more than just their reputation.

Cast your mind back to the election in Bauchi, how the electorate GUARDED its vote. That was the nature of the beast PDP was up against.

I think Mu'azu should resign as he's being goaded to.

The fallout would be as devastating as it would be legendary for years to come.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by tit(f): 4:36am On May 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Let them kill themselves. Pdp is dead and buried forever

just start calling yar sef mumujabbar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by Nobody: 6:19am On May 12, 2015
texazzpete:

More important question is: "How did Barcanista become a PDP voltron"?

Protection tinz
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by frankyychiji(f): 8:00am On May 12, 2015
rusher14:

The reason is clear.

The call for the resignation of Muazu is an act of witch-hunting as it completely dismisses the cult-like following the general enjoyed whilst the campaigns were on. We all witnessed the rallies all across the North. No Jupiter could have forestalled the CHANGE that was imminent.

Expecting Mu'azu to throw invectives and wishes of death at the person of Buhari as many unbelievably immature PDP members did is a good example of why the party was widely rejected.

Many PDP stalwarts from the north and indeed any innocent bystander viewed such acts as
Sacrilege which could cost them more than just their reputation.

Cast your mind back to the election in Bauchi, how the electorate GUARDED its vote. That was the nature of the beast PDP was up against.

I think Mu'azu should resign as he's being goaded to.

The fallout would be as devastating as it would be legendary for years to come.
See...this is not about Pdp or Apc, it's about failure. Muazu failed even to deliver his ward. Even before the election, he has been severally accused for anti party activities. Every sane Nigerian knows that all northerners including muazu were part of the grand conspiracy to return power to the north. That is what the Change slogan simply means. Now that Buhari has been given the power he so much craves, is he, Buhari, not singing a different song as regards his campaign promises? If Jonathan had not contested but instead presented a northerner as PDPs candidate, Pdp would have won that election. So bro, muazu has shown that he is not useful to his political party, he should resign honorably. Abi the work na him papa work? Jonathan should sack him before leaving office abeg. Let muazu go and join the Apc! Buhari should make him a minister.
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by rusher14: 4:04pm On May 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
See...this is not about Pdp or Apc, it's about failure. Muazu failed even to deliver his ward. Even before the election, he has been severally accused for anti party activities. Every sane Nigerian knows that all northerners including muazu were part of the grand conspiracy to return power to the north. That is what the Change slogan simply means. Now that Buhari has been given the power he so much craves, is he, Buhari, not singing a different song as regards his campaign promises? If Jonathan had not contested but instead presented a northerner as PDPs candidate, Pdp would have won that election. So bro, muazu has shown that he is not useful to his political party, he should resign honorably. Abi the work na him papa work? Jonathan should sack him before leaving office abeg. Let muazu go and join the Apc! Buhari should make him a minister.

Jonathan does not have the power to sack the chairman of his party. The only reason a president can get away with such impudence is simply because money talks. With days to go to the end of Jonathan's tenure, it would be political harakiri for him to unduly interfere with the board.

Do not be deceived, Jonathan's administration created a cult-following of the General, no one could have defeated him.

Just as the power of incumbency has been demystified, I implore you to look beyond a north/ south division and look at stewardship of the leader.

Perhaps, under normal circumstances the chairman of the party should be resigning after such a loss. Yet, it's important you grant him the decency to do so without prodding.

Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by frankyychiji(f): 6:26pm On May 12, 2015
rusher14:

Jonathan does not have the power to sack the chairman of his party. The only reason a president can get away with such impudence is simply because money talks. With days to go to the end of Jonathan's tenure, it would be political harakiri for him to unduly interfere with the board.

Do not be deceived, Jonathan's administration created a cult-following of the General, no one could have defeated him.

Just as the power of incumbency has been demystified, I implore you to look beyond a north/ south division and look at stewardship of the leader.

Perhaps, under normal circumstances the chairman of the party should be resigning after such a loss. Yet, it's important you grant him the decency to do so without prodding.

....yet its important you grant him the decency to do so without prodding.

#Africanleaders don't ever resign honorably!
Re: If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose by bornmekus: 8:07pm On May 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

Its a big lie.P.D.P is more than you n you are a betrayal to President Goodluck Jonathan.A man who cannot win his state for The party he is the national chairman has no mouth.And the worst of it is that he was once a state Overnor.What a funny Game changer.

http://www.today.ng/politics/if-i-resign-pdp-will-be-buried-says-adamu-muazu-your-resignation-can-not-break-pdp-fayose/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Month After, Buhari In Dilemma Over Babachir, Oke / Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout" / Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.