Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (102264 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=bofoy post=33725036][/quote]

We are friends. I do not have problem with that.

However, we should not be dogmatic to religion. See the Hausa or Igbo of Kanuri etc as a human being first, created by God Almighty, before judging them based on religion or ethnicity.

With that you will be Christ-like, and you would have made your world a better place.

Remember the story of Jesus and the adulterous woman. He never condemned the woman but treated her as a human being and ask her to go and sin no more. The story of Jesus healing on Sabbath Day and was being criticised by the Pharisees and Sadducees emphasises blind devotion to religion is stupidity.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 1:03pm On May 14, 2015
superstar1:

We are friends. I do not have problem with that.
However, we should not be dogmatic to religion. See the Hausa or Igbo of Kanuri etc as a human being first, created by God Almighty, before judging them based on religion or ethnicity.

With that you will be Christ-like, and you would have made your world a better place.

Remember the story of Jesus and the adulterous woman. He never condemned the woman but treated her as a human being and ask her to go and sin no more. The story of Jesus healing on Sabbath Day and was being criticised by the Pharisees and Sadducees emphasises blind devotion to religion is stupidity.
Huray ! I now have a friend in NL forum, FELLOW NIGERIANS EMULATE FROM ME AND MY FRIEND SUPERSTAR , as far as nigeria is concern we are ONE FOR NOW .bye
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2015
bofoy:
Huray ! I now have a friend in NL forum, FELLOW NIGERIANS EMULATE FROM ME AND MY FRIEND SUPERSTAR , as far as nigeria is concern we are ONE FOR NOW .bye

One luv.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by whitecat1: 6:41pm On May 14, 2015
cool
sanmibukunmi:

seriously the whinning is getting too much...... they need to go
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by whitecat1: 6:48pm On May 14, 2015
You will die a hot and terrible death with everything that is you and yours soon and be eaten by vultures!

B69U:

All power belong to Jesus. Go and Die witch die! U are too die!
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by mekadinho(f): 9:11pm On May 14, 2015
bettercreature:
America want to know Biafran leaders in order to know who to hold responsible in case of public disturbance
this people are just learner
SILL..Y AND CHILDISH COMMENT.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by mekadinho(f): 9:22pm On May 14, 2015
Allee90:
We the Almajiris in the north wish to congratulate all igbos on this development. Igbos shuld work hard om this because as far Nigeria is concern, an average northerner will NEVER an igbo man as the president of Nigeria. Long live the biafran republic of fraudsters, armed robbers, prostitution, drug pushers, kidnappers etc etc etc
We love d way we r naa... even na garri we ll b drinking, leave it for us naa... To be in d same country na must? You hate us so much but can't let us go... NAWA oh...
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by mekadinho(f): 10:35pm On May 14, 2015
OgagaMic:

lolz Urhobo man join Biafra ?, or Itsikiri, guy u re a dummy, shaii, I don't wanna speak 4 d edos, ijaw and d rest ,, bt u can ask any if dey re Biafra and see there reply. ,,,, bros 4 warri u nor try am Carey Biafra flag, we go burn u burn ur flag, fool,,, na force ?, today it will b Lower Niger, tomorrow Biafra , Next tomorrow SE/SS una nor dey tire ?.... we don't boast as stupid Yoruba , bt try us, touch any of our land and see d outcome
MR SILL..Y FOO.L, BIAFRA WANT REFERENDUM, IN DA SENSE THAT THOSE WHO WANNA REMAIN NIGERIA ARE FREE TO DO DAT, WE IGBOS R NT FIGHTING U TO JOIN US, SO DON'T GIVE URSELF HBP.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by mekadinho(f): 11:11pm On May 14, 2015
akthedream:
Very good..I prefer Niger Delta country to Biafra...Biafra na no no..SS is different from SE.No oil for you Biafrans..go look for your source of revenue..
MR, ANAMBRA, IMO, ABIA R OIL PRODUCING STATES... LEARN TO ASK QUESTIONS B4 TYPING NONSENSE.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by mike404(m): 10:25am On May 17, 2015
Mimee803:
Look at dis 1 who cares u guys shld pls go sef let's hear word take ur oil too no southwestern wld weep we r not scared Singapore became a 1st world country in 8years without any natural resources not even clean drinking water! Wat dey had was a man wit a vision nd u see we hv dat! Wat wld definitely happen is wen u guys get ur biafra u wld turn against ur slfs becos of d same oil cos of greed nd selfishness infact dat oil is d problem in Nigeria so pls take it we dash u Nigeria problem!
STOP GIVING YOURSELF HBP MIMEE803. CARDIAC ARREST HAS ARRESTED SO MANY PEOPLE... BEWARNED grin
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by MrBully: 11:00am On May 21, 2015
silver614:
I swear u r a wasted spam I wonder weda ur father is a drunker b4 he mate ur mother or ur mother doing ashawo n unfortunately av u as baby bt anyone I still don't see any value in u jus as I
presume useless bloody buffoon.
Well, as u can see, am replying after many days. Business and travels have kept me outside the internet life for long. I just have one advice to offer to you. Hug a moving trailer and die cheesy bye, perv!
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by omoharry(f): 12:15pm On May 21, 2015
MrBully:

We are the South South, and if at all Nigeria divides today we'll join Biafrans!
I think we the south south should start thinking in that line of joining BIAFRA ..............LET us see how it goes, i am sure with well thought-out negotiations with the people and proper road map of a new nation that will benefit every one with out marginalizing any tribe; I am sure majority of South South region might join the ship. but it must be THROUGH A REFERENDUM.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ibadantiti(f): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
OK
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by tobyemmanuel(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
jossyj:

your entire generation will die miserably
So you know you fools are polluting our farm lands
May the biggest of all thunders fire your entire family your tribe and your Nigeria.

I rebuke that IJN. Back to sender, may it work for u effectively as u wished me. Fire! May God multiply it times 10 for u. God bless nigeria. If u no like nigeria go stand on top u
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by PenSniper: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Stale news.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.