Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC (10080 Views)

My Administration Will Be Committed To Fixing Nigeria – Buhari / Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara / Breaking:buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by iskay1971: 11:27pm On May 11, 2015
The change I'm expecting must start with reductions in lawmakers, ministers and special advisers packages. Anything less is usual business in disguise.
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by susanokopi(f): 12:13am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:
But will prosecute! Not persecute. They are two diff words...jonathan and crew take note

If has done nothing wrong, why is he crying "wolf" when there is none? Sure sign of guilty conscience! He and his ministers better bring back any loots under them. Nigeria has suffered!!
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by Nobody: 1:30am On May 12, 2015
He better,or else i will assume hes corrupt as well,wtf sef ofcos hes corrupt how else would he have had a successful campaign if it wasnt contributions from the cabal that stole the money in the first place,let him just come out straight to say hes granting them a clean slate and whoever steals will pay the price.
Personally im pissed cos na now i wan enter the system things wan kon rugged
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by mohdimplez(m): 4:15am On May 12, 2015
Zocken:
Frankly, I think the APC should be focused on delivering on it's campaign promises to nigerians rather respond to every comment made by government. Expectations of nigerians are indeed very high. Lai Mohammed should be concious that he now belong to the ruling party and should stop acting as if he's in opposition. Having said that, President Jonathan is playing to the gallery by ignorantly expressing fears "persecution" in the public. That indicates he is not clean. I encourage the incoming government to look into the relevant activities of the outgoing government where necessary in order to perform better. For example, the issue of missing $20 billion should be revisited. That money can do a lot in view of the dwindling economic fortunes of the country. Also, the privatisation of PHCN that has brought higher electricity bills and prolonged darkness instead of improved power supply should be examined
APC is still an opposition party till may 29th before it becomes aa ruling party. Lai Muhammed is on track!
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by Agbegilodo: 5:23am On May 12, 2015
kcynho:
[size=15pt]i can see APC have gradually begin to change wat their manifesto told us before the elections [/size]

My good man, there is a difference between "persecute" and "prosecute"......

Persecute - to pursue with harassing or oppressive treatment, especially because of religious or political beliefs, ethnic or racial origin, gender identity, or sexual orientation..

Prosecute - to institute legal proceedings against (a person) or to seek to enforce or obtain by legal process.or to conduct criminal proceedings in court against.

APC will not persecute the outgoing government but will prosecute anyone that they prove has stolen funds....
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by Reference(m): 6:31am On May 12, 2015
If I answer this post it will be a mere repetition of what I frequently say so may the resounding drum fall silent. Corruption can never leave the building.
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by TopGee: 6:40am On May 12, 2015
APC must interpret in their own way anything the President says.
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by menxer: 6:46am On May 12, 2015
I guess GEJ confused prosecute with persecute.
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by ceejay80s(m): 7:08am On May 12, 2015
If gej and his team of thieves no do any thing, why dem dey fear ?
This country will not move forward if buhari no do any thing, I wonder why gej and his 40 thieves dey fear to go to jail when dem know say dem no do anything
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by ceejay80s(m): 7:14am On May 12, 2015
kcynho:
[size=15pt]i can see APC have gradually begin to change wat their manifesto told us before the elections [/size]
Don't worry, in another 4yrs we go do dem wetin we do gej, power dey our hand now,if dey sweep it under the carpet, then, we go use apc broom sweep apc under the carpet, come 2019
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by ceejay80s(m): 7:20am On May 12, 2015
Zocken:
Frankly, I think the APC should be focused on delivering on it's campaign promises to nigerians rather respond to every comment made by government. Expectations of nigerians are indeed very high. Lai Mohammed should be concious that he now belong to the ruling party and should stop acting as if he's in opposition. Having said that, President Jonathan is playing to the gallery by ignorantly expressing fears of "persecution" in the public. That indicates he is not clean. I encourage the incoming government to look into the relevant activities of the outgoing government where necessary in order to perform better. For example, the issue of missing $20 billion should be revisited. That money can do a lot in view of the dwindling economic fortunes of the country. Also, the privatisation of PHCN that has brought higher electricity bills and prolonged darkness instead of improved power supply should be examined. I think it's not out of place for any government to ask questions on anything, so long it's for the betterment of the entire nation.
10 million "LIKE(S)"
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:31am On May 12, 2015
PassingShot:
GEJ is fond of whipping up sentiments and appealing to pity even in clear cases where he has misbehaved.

Why using the word "persecute" if not for looking for public sympathy? Unfortunately, Nigerians are wiser and can now see through the veil of deception the president usually puts on to disguise his incompetence at managing the economy.

If Buhari must probe those who have corruptly enriched themselves under your leadership, so be it. Heaven will not fall.
For d probe to be right,Buhari must start probing from 1960,if not its persecution!
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by PassingShot(m): 7:44am On May 12, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
For d probe to be right,Buhari must start probing from 1960,if not its persecution!

Yeah, it is persecution in Jonathanians world because according to their gospel, all must be probed or no one is probed. And the cycle continues till Nigeria is grounded.
How deluded and unpatriotic can a set of people be!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by Israel5(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2015
What can i say?? Nigeria
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by shukuratbaby: 7:58am On May 12, 2015
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by omojeesu(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2015
THE PATRIOT IS PERSECUTED BY BAD GOVERNMENT. THE CRIMINAL IS PROSECUTED BY GOOD GOVERNMENT. WHERE DO GEJ AND COHORT BELONG?
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2015
PassingShot:

Yeah, it is persecution in Jonathanians world because according to their gospel, all must be probed or no one is probed. And the cycle continues till Nigeria is grounded.
How deluded and unpatriotic can a set of people be!
All most be probed,u can't leave Obj and Atiku and other past leaders dat ruined dis Country to heap all d blames on just Jonathan!
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by kcynho(m): 8:58am On May 12, 2015
Agbegilodo:

My good man, there is a difference between "persecute" and "prosecute"......

Persecute - to pursue with harassing or oppressive treatment, especially because of religious or political beliefs, ethnic or racial origin, gender identity, or sexual orientation..

Prosecute - to institute legal proceedings against (a person) or to seek to enforce or obtain by legal process.or to conduct criminal proceedings in court against.

APC will not persecute the outgoing government but will prosecute anyone that they prove has stolen funds....

You sound a lil bit like u are new in the POLITICAL SCENE of Nigeria,just like u figured out the difference btw those two words,that's the same way the would continue changing & modifying terms and words till it serves their course right
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by Mistermamus(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2015
seems diz ppl are confused today say sumtin tomorrow anoda different tin well just hope we haven't entered one chance
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by charlito94(m): 9:46am On May 12, 2015
U cannot prosecute because u re guilty also
First remove the log in ur eyes b4 removing anoder persons log

U preach change but yet u change or words of manifesto day by day hmmmm

Dis incoming govt sef na wa ooo
Re: Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC by Agbegilodo: 8:56pm On May 12, 2015
kcynho:

You sound a lil bit like u are new in the POLITICAL SCENE of Nigeria,just like u figured out the difference btw those two words,that's the same way the would continue changing & modifying terms and words till it serves their course right

I'm quite adept on issues concerning Nigerian politics...just want to encourage a culture of folks reading posts properly prior to commenting. ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link / Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves / Petitions Flood Senate Over AGF Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.