Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (39643 Views)

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by bigfrancis21: 5:04pm On May 12, 2015
5minsmadness:
@bigfrancis do you remember your deaths? I think I have memories of two of mine.

No I don't but I fairly remember what my most recent previous lifetimes were and the circumstances shaped my current lifetime and environment.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by tpiadotcom: 7:05pm On May 12, 2015
Accept Jesus into your life (all of you) and eschew vain reasonings.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by perry2020(f): 2:54pm On May 13, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I understand perfectly where you're coming from. I have had uncountable deja vus in life.

Have you read this book by Michael Newton, Destiny of Souls? If you haven't, you need to check it out here: http://fright2fight.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/DestinyofSouls.pdf
Plz resend the destiny of souls it's nt downloading. Kindly send it to mzkomsy@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by bigfrancis21: 4:31pm On May 13, 2015
perry2020:

Plz resend the destiny of souls it's nt downloading. Kindly send it to mzkomsy@gmail.com. Thanks

The download link works. I just tried it again now and it worked.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by temeem: 5:38pm On May 13, 2015
Absolute nonsense.
There are no such things as old souls. Whenever a person dies, his/her soul goes to heaven for judgements and is never returned into another body to live again.
The Quran and bible are clear on this .
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by bigfrancis21: 5:51pm On May 13, 2015
perry2020:

Sent. I sent both of them.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by perry2020(f): 6:03pm On May 13, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Thanks a lot just got them.

Besides is that u on ur dp If it is then Hmmm you indeed chose a young and very cute body
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by chamotex(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2015
Tgirl4real:

Was she 6 months late in the womb? grin

kiss smiley
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by Tgirl4real(f): 11:08pm On May 18, 2015
chamotex:

kiss smiley

U found me truly smiley
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by Phut(f): 3:46am On May 19, 2015
bigfrancis21:

All these attributes qualify me. I am an old soul on my last incarnation process. I remember my life selection process, choosing to come to earth to be born to my current parents, choosing my life circumstances and environment that best fit my life goals, etc. I can go on and on, my life history is quite a big one.

Hmmm...

How do you know it's your last incarnation process? Who made the choice - you or some other person/entity?

What becomes of your soul after the last incarnation process?

In all your previous sojourns, were you always Nigerian?
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by bigfrancis21: 6:31am On May 19, 2015
Phut:

Hmmm...

How do you know it's your last incarnation process? Who made the choice - you or some other person/entity?

What becomes of your soul after the last incarnation process?

In all your previous sojourns, were you always Nigerian?

Hello. Thanks for your question.

I don't remember me or any entity making the decision. It is more of a knowing that I knew within myself I had gotten to the end of my cycle.

No one forces you to come to earth. We all came here out of our own volition, with the guidance of our spiritual guide (called 'chi' in Igbo spirituality or 'angel' in Christendom), for we all have one assigned to us.

After the last incarnation process, and the soul has accomplished all that it intended to accomplish, without incurring any karma whatsoever to bring it back to earth, it graduates completely from the cycle of death and rebirth on earth. It no longer needs to return to earth, as it has garnered all its lessons. Such souls could serve as guides to younger souls in the afterlife who are still in their process of incarnation on earth or move on to several other pursuits in the afterlife.

Sometimes, such souls may choose to incarnate on earth as spiritual teachers to show mankind the laws of the universe. Examples of these souls are the soul that incarnated as Jesus, Buddha etc. Jesus (not from the christian angle) is the epitome of soul evolution that the God source wants from its soul children.

'Nigeria'/'nigerian' is only a recent construct as early as 1960, just a few years before my mother was born. My last visit to earth was in the 1800s - preceding the inception of Nigeria. I could not have always been Nigerian even though I may have been Igbo, Ibibio, Ijaw etc sometime long before (which I don't actually remember). I faintly remember glimpses of a few of my prior lifetimes. However, I remember my pre-birth experience more than the faint memories I have of my past lives.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by ELBAND: 2:00pm On May 19, 2015
Reincarnation? Idontbelieveit
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by MrPresident1: 2:42pm On May 19, 2015
Job 8:8-9
8 For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:
9(For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow: )

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by Phut(f): 10:07pm On May 19, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Hello. Thanks for your question.

I don't remember me or any entity making the decision. It is more of a knowing that I knew within myself I had gotten to the end of my cycle.

No one forces you to come to earth. We all came here out of our own volition, with the guidance of our spiritual guide (called 'chi' in Igbo spirituality or 'angel' in Christendom), for we all have one assigned to us.

After the last incarnation process, and the soul has accomplished all that it intended to accomplish, without incurring any karma whatsoever to bring it back to earth, it graduates completely from the cycle of death and rebirth on earth. It no longer needs to return to earth, as it has garnered all its lessons. Such souls could serve as guides to younger souls in the afterlife who are still in their process of incarnation on earth or move on to several other pursuits in the afterlife.

Sometimes, such souls may choose to incarnate on earth as spiritual teachers to show mankind the laws of the universe. Examples of these souls are the soul that incarnated as Jesus, Buddha etc. Jesus (not from the christian angle) is the epitome of soul evolution that the God source wants from its soul children.

'Nigeria'/'nigerian' is only a recent construct as early as 1960, just a few years before my mother was born. My last visit to earth was in the 1800s - preceding the inception of Nigeria. I could not have always been Nigerian even though I may have been Igbo, Ibibio, Ijaw etc sometime long before (which I don't actually remember). I faintly remember glimpses of a few of my prior lifetimes. However, I remember my pre-birth experience more than the faint memories I have of my past lives.

Thanks for your response.

I could ask you questions all day.
I know a little bit about Chi as in : I buru Chi yi uzo igbagbuo onye yi na oso. But would definitely like to learn more from you, on this matter.

Have you considered writing a book, maybe presented as fiction but spliced with liberal doses of your experience(s)?
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by Phut(f): 10:25pm On May 19, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Hypnotherapy can help you remember past lives. It stills your mind and takes you back in time to your memories. We carry these memories within us, only that they have been supressed for a reason.

Why do you suppose that these memories are suppressed?

And does your Mom remember you planning portions of your life together?

Who do you see as the Creator?

Have you read the Alchemist? Coelho talks about us being a part of the Universe's life force and that when we ordain to do something, the Universe conspires with us to achieve that end

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by Phut(f): 10:36pm On May 19, 2015
@ 5minsmadness: please recount your memory of your death experiences
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 21, 2015
I exhibited most of d characters stated,wen I was young.I never liked d company of my mates cos I always felt their were not in my level.my parent complained too
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by 5minsmadness: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Hello bigfrancis
If u are free I want to ask you something.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by bigfrancis21: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
5minsmadness:

Hello bigfrancis
If u are free I want to ask you something.

Sure. Go ahead.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by 5minsmadness: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Sure. Go ahead.
Is it possible for a man to die and then choose his sons family to reincarnate in?

My friend's dad died recently. He wasn't a very nice person but he was a rosicrucian. My friends wife is currently pregnant and he is convinced it's his dad trying to have another go at life and he's not happy about it at all. The thing is, he says the chances of her getting pregnant during that period were very slim as they met only once and not during her fertile period. So he feels his dead dad is trying to pull a fast one on him. He feels his dad should go somewhere else and not bug his family any longer.

Silly right?
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by bigfrancis21: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
5minsmadness:

Is it possible for a man to die and then choose his sons family to reincarnate in?

My friend's dad died recently. He wasn't a very nice person but he was a rosicrucian. My friends wife is currently pregnant and he is convinced it's his dad trying to have another go at life and he's not happy about it at all. The thing is, he says the chances of her getting pregnant during that period were very slim as they met only once and not during her fertile period. So he feels his dead dad is trying to pull a fast one on him. He feels his dad should go somewhere else and not bug his family any longer.

Silly right?

It is very much possible for a man to die and choose his own child's family to re-incarnate into as soon as possible, especially if the bond and love shared between the man and that particular child was very tight. With such earthly bond shared, the man may want to rejoin with his son as soon as possible on earth rather than wait till his son completes his life and crosses over for possible future lives that could be shared together.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by 5minsmadness: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
bigfrancis21:

It is very much possible for a man to die and choose his own child's family to re-incarnate into as soon as possible, especially if the bond and love shared between the man and that particular child was very tight. With such earthly bond shared, the man may want to rejoin with his son as soon as possible on earth rather than wait till his son completes his life and crosses over for possible future lives that could be shared together.

But there was no love lost between them. He was estranged from his father for years.
Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by bigfrancis21: 12:40am On Jun 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

But there was no love lost between them. He was estranged from his father for years.

In that case, he could be coming back quickly to probably pay off a karmic debt, this time as his son's child. Life may turn out later where he (his son's son) wouuld be in a position to help his ailing father (i.e. the man's son), thuus paying back whatever negative karma he might have accrued in his just concluded life.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body by OShepherd: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Only GOD understands! My little girl was born exactly 14mnts after my old man's demise & she had every character trait. Very jovial,loving&caring. I won't 4gt our first trip 2 d village were she kept requesting 4 "akara" which is barely 3Km away 4rm d point we were. M/w dis same "Akara" is our oldman's best snacks. Or is it how she behaved in d village immediately she alighted 4rm d car......She kept running round d area leading other kids without shyness as if she had been wit dem in d village while d elderly pple watching wit surprises were like Baba has returned in a woman form as she has same semblance with him. Leaving d village? - Na war oooo! So U can't fully understand d universe- only GOD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? / I'm Addicted To Prostitutes Please Help / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.