Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning (14989 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by goshikid: 7:02am On May 19, 2015
johnjon:

By the way madam.

Most regular rap section folks are not with many posts. We don't chit chat in rap section.

And you guys can't take away our right to vote just because we don't post a lot.

cc:

kr0ne

lagunna

goshikid
wadsup bro?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by johnjon: 7:46am On May 19, 2015
dharay88:

ask ur grandad

Okay, I will ask your grandad why he molested you.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 9:52am On May 19, 2015
Dygeasy is there any deductions for campaign groups that create alternate account fir a soe ific contestant.. Not fair on others that actually been honest and true fir the day .. Please make sure Nljega and co can see this and not count them as votes ..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Dygeasy(m): 9:55am On May 19, 2015
Lala247:
Dygeasy is there any deductions for campaign groups that create alternate account fir a soe ific contestant.. Not fair on others that actually been honest and true fir the day .. Please make sure Nljega and co can see this and not count them as votes ..

That's why we have those conditions in the rules.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MrCork: 10:05am On May 19, 2015
Dygeasy:
That's why we have those conditions in the rules.

....bro..that Nneka123 chick look like London ice cream...this means she must get automatic entry to top ten miss nairaland contestants (real talk) smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Parasitic(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2015
MrCork:

....bro..that Nneka123 chick look like London ice cream...this means she must get automatic entry to top ten miss nairaland contestants (real talk) smiley

corky have you vote, check my siggy!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by ELBAND: 1:19pm On May 19, 2015
Hmm
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by mizzsmilez(f): 6:57pm On May 19, 2015
There is a saying that says, "when you believe in yourself, others will believe in you." grin

To God be the glory, the voting in the second round started and it has ended for today. This round was even sleeker if I must say. Kudos to the organisers, and mister nljega and the fingers behind it grin well done!

To all campaign managers, nice work guys.
And to the contestants, you guys are so pretty. Well done.

Gratitude to those that voted

Kwencypresh damilareoye firefire harjobolar10 onemansquad missSlimbody shankies215 tiffanyj sparkleboy rilwayne001 tophaz omolola1 akinsadeez moana

simonhabby oohmpa semitunde seunmsg jambsupport onisler malllam damosky vanpascore ppmoma suzzyytee05 stephanie75 tun8693 paulskillz mspee haryormeah lolagreg

smadalove kingtom addedayo tintingz adedamoladeji kemisole puberty ivyicey Rummmy ghost01 chisco82 davestead orijin101

And EVery other person that voted.

Aipete2 world of gratitude
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Aipete2(f): 7:45pm On May 19, 2015
mizzsmilez:
There is a saying that says, "when you believe in yourself, others will believe in you." grin

To God be the glory, the voting in the second round started and it has ended for today. This round was even sleeker if I must say. Kudos to the organisers, and mister nljega and the fingers behind it grin well done!

Kwencypresh damilareoye firefire harjobolar10 onemansquad missSlimbody shankies215 tiffanyj sparkleboy rilwayne001 tophaz omolola1 akinsadeez moana

simonhabby oohmpa semitunde seunmsg jambsupport onisler malllam damosky vanpascore ppmoma suzzyytee05 stephanie75 tun8693 paulskillz mspee haryormeah lolagreg

smadalove kingtom addedayo tintingz adedamoladeji kemisole puberty ivyicey Rummmy ghost01 chisco82 davestead orijin101

just my thought....we are nsync'

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kwencypresh(f): 8:35pm On May 19, 2015
mizzsmilez:

anytin for literaturelander dear
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by maureensylvia(f): 8:39pm On May 19, 2015
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF MAUREENSYLVIA
GREETINGS TO YOU ALL
With love in my heart, I wish to thank those who spent few minutes of their time by voting for me, d
list is much but will start with these ones
Rilwayne001
Allosaurus
xynerise
chimerase2
Dolcilicious
sheba123 (my madam at top)
teespice
Jennimma(king of Queens)
calmdove
johnjon
eseohe23
lagunna1
jayson4a
kylez
deejavuu
francistony
tayebest
chibwike
jephri
shoyzee
diddydiva
unknownT
decentdamsel
ozoigbondu
tinting2
about2wed
istillfuckyou
princess042
enoquin
techno4life
pickabeau1
alphaoscar
erickthewreck
barcanista
popemax
shannyG
sabretooth1
Twaci
activity77
naijaboiy
meforyou1
juliaann
lurlah2014
ligopedro
joseph1832
humblebloke
cammo
kolatobs
ayomidegal
santanamimi
sleekyshuga
xbladez (Godwin shaa)
mannylex
ipekemmie
elband
malonephill
nmobrown888
kanyol
georjay
leboo
papAcme
wrongturn
Ugolex55
vickydera2
missbehave247
omisakint
spencekat
lordmario
kr0ne or krOne
abyolah
sean079
ionsman
missterious
iolite
KelvinGraphics
adeoti01
multikolour
spencekat
davestead
kingasian
warlord3000
fembleez20
virus04
4four
chimdim
akinrogun
okpukpu
malllam
khaytunechi
Datazone
brightoinmcs
chisco82
stan241
briee
adeaks
ghost01
mistytohcute
sparkleboy
Akdams
omolola1
Idowuogbo (able mama...I trust u)
bdemix
kingsasian
moan a
victoriousvic
seunmsg
sholyzee
Jambsupport
kalushaiyke
EricRichie
spectacle
hiyahnuh
mistabiola
sinizia
write2obi
softysparky
jshstech
arsenalholic
eneGod
joykelex(my face)
tashaamaria
homesteady
priceless charm
nickyvil
spookem
mko4ever
hidenconyo
shymmexOBE
sean079
terza
kinmayor
cheriepet
borna95
papindinho
Rozzayy
YOU GUYS ARE D BOMB
I cannot forget to mention my campaign managers
cc: Speakdatruth
PervyByNature
pryd
pendusky
blym
Mrs dozik
words cannot express my feelings for contributing immensely for me. I LOVE YOU ALL
MUAHHHHHHHHH
to those that didn't vote for me today, it's not too late, pls come and vote for me tomorrow.
PLS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME TOMORROW...just click https://www.nairaland.com/2322733/
miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination.
Thanks in anticipation, you guys are wonderful
I can't stop to appreciate d efforts of Nlpageants u guys are awesome, BRAVO!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by davestead(m): 12:40am On May 20, 2015
Aipete2:
just my thought....we are nsync'
Keep it up nwanyi oma....never relent...#fighting..fist pump..

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Aipete2(f): 6:08am On May 20, 2015
davestead:
Keep it up nwanyi oma....never relent...#fighting..fist pump..
okay
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by mizzsmilez(f): 7:04am On May 20, 2015
Good morning!!

Hope you had a wonderful night? I did. Its a beautiful day, God willing and I foresee it being made even more so as you come on board to vote AIPETE2 to qualify to the next round.
She is humble, committed, unfazed, and appreciative by all means.

This teacher/agriculturist to be needs your vote, we count on you. We don't know how to rabble rouse, or politicize but we have faith in people's kindness and sense of judgement.

So dear
frontpagers, romancelandera, speciality landers, crimelanders, jokelanders, familylanders, fashionistas, literature landers, entertainment landers, politic enthusiasts, you... You... And you too.

Please, vote for the Black Bold Calm Gem called Aipete2.

All you need to do is to type
"I vote aipete2.
Cc: nljega"

Here is the link to the next round in the MISS NAIRALAND contest.
https://www.nairaland.com/2324981/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final#up

Muuuaaahhh!!!
Have a blessed day!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by quiet006storm: 10:41am On May 21, 2015
Miss Nairaland amongst so many other things are issues that bring happiness and laughter but what about pain in the heart? Have you ever felt so much pain that you can't talk about it and it became a part of you? Read this and be encouraged
http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/wheres-my-pain.html?spref=tw
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 11:19am On May 22, 2015
Laguna cry cry cry

Pls don't forsake us cry cry cry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Parasitic(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2015
UNBAN TOHPAHZ ACCOUNT LALASTICLALA, #FREE TOHPAHZ THE NEW NAIRALAND QUEEN,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? / What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? / Girl With The Big Bo Obz Come's Out With New Pictures Showing All Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.