Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning (14942 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 12, 2015
lagunna1:

shiooor!

u too like ponmo angry

I dey defend my ponmo whether I eat or not. Unlike you chopping chopping. tongue

Fynestboi:

Lmao grin I fear you ooo. How thing with you boss been a while.

Things have been fine. Don't mind me jare, went on a break
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MizMyColi(f): 7:45pm On May 12, 2015
teeoo:

Fynestboi my brother, how would I change when mumurish tendencies keep evolving day after day a day it gets worse. Yeye boys, to toast girl for real life them no fit. Rubbish upon rubbish.

My sweetie, keep up the good work. Leave them to me. Am back with full dose

LWKM
Teeeocheesy

Again, welcome backsmiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by lilmax(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2015
KcMark:

Joseph, you know what a good predator hunts? It baits the prey into thinking it is partially oblivious of the prey's activities. The prey edges closer with its Dutch courage, losing guard and giving away itself...THEN THE PREDATOR STRIKES!wink

Kachisbarbie just gave herself. What she meant in essence was;"THESONOFMARK had to be 'silenced' one way or the other. It was a necessary evil. HE, I, WAS REVEALING TOO MUCH (and making the others view the whole process through a magnifying glass) so the mods had to do the needful". Connect that to the Dygeàsy's replies. Piecing the puzzle together already, aren't you?smiley

Thanks for proving my accusations right again, miss.cheesy Welcome once again to my world of superior witswink.
cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 12, 2015
teeoo:

I dey defend my ponmo whether I eat or not. Unlike you chopping chopping. tongue

Things have been fine. Don't mind me jare, went on a break

lolzzz u no answer my question for that corner..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 12, 2015
teeoo:
All I see is guys acting like sissies all because of pus.sies they would never see cry

Hey buttlicking 'smartpants', unlike you I HAVE NEVER SENT ANYONE HERE A PM...and I DO NOT INTEND TO ANYTIME SOON. I once challenged all the females on a thread Irunoobo created to provide any prove that I have ever sent them PMs- none has till date. CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOURSELF?smiley Can you swear you haven't been sending PMs? I actually can.wink
You see ,the joke is on you, buttlicking simpleton.cheesy

I'VE ALWAYS OPINED THAT ANY DUDE WHO ACTIVELY SEEKS HOOK-UPS ON NAIRALAND HAS A DYSFUNCTIONAL SOCIAL LIFE OFF NAIRALAND. Guilty?wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 12, 2015
lagunna1:

lolzzz u no answer my question for that corner..

I done reply
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 12, 2015
KcMark:

Hey buttlicking 'smartpants', unlike you I HAVE NEVER SENT ANYONE HERE A PM...and I DO NOT INTEND TO ANYTIME SOON. I once challenged all the females on a thread Irunoobo created to provide any prove that I have ever sent them PMs- none has till date. CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOURSELF?smiley Can you swear you haven't been sending PMs? I actually can.wink
You see ,the joke is on you, buttlicking simpleton.cheesy

I'VE ALWAYS OPINED THAT ANY DUDE WHO ACTIVELY SEEKS HOOK-UPS ON NAIRALAND HAS A DYSFUNCTIONAL SOCIAL LIFE OFF NAIRALAND. Guilty?wink

When would you stop crying You cried like this last year and you have started again this year.

My social life is only what you would dream on having. I wasn't here for over 6months, you' are still the same cry baby I left
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 8:33pm On May 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Putting a dot before any of the letters of his name won't stop him from seeing this mention.
And even if I mentioned him, he won't reply.

If the mod you're talking of is Laslastic, I differ that he wickedly did so
How about pointing me to the thread, or were your comments hidden?

@bold
Are you already siding with him now milady .?
Believe me when I say I was banned and my account was deactivated unjustly. I swear on my left testicle that I didn't in any way insult him or break any nairaland rule. what he did was utmost violation and abuse of power.
Do you know how many contacts I had and how many friends and frienemies alike that I had on that account? Now its all gone ....
Its so painful but what can I do?

I would try to dig out all that happened on the interview thread but he has manipulatively deleted some of it ..If he was clean and innocent would he need to erase the proof and evidence that I was punished unjustly?

this is what the unpopular and powerless people suffer in a corrupt capitalist community that favours only the bourgeois and whatever punishment is meted out to the supposedly 'unimportant' persons and Lilliputians is deemed fit and seen as right and fair.

People are not free to express themselves on a public forum without intimidation or the fear of getting banned.

what other blog, site or forum ban their members (Grown Adults for that matter)
I mean, People spend their money for godsake to be able to use the web and log in to nl, and yet those same people that are your source of income are being banned and having their accounts deactivated indiscriminately and psychotically by Cynical and Philistinic Moderators who weren't with or contributed a single Shilling or Kobo to Seun when he was still hustling and building this Empire.

I can only weep that the favouritism and racism issue that's eating us alive in the real world is also consuming us slowly in the matrix and in the internet universe. This world is indeed polluted. Until the LalasticTYRANTS of the planet earth can be exterminated and flushed, we would never enjoy a true Democratic e-village. All we'd be getting are facades and fictionalized democracy.

If I was Jesus I'd say: "What shall it profit a man to wickedly deactivate his fellow man's account just because he asked a harmless question''- Matthew Chapter One.

Sorry for the long essay, I just felt like pouring all that had being bottled up in me for a while now into a cup...so have a drink please..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 12, 2015
teeoo:

When would you stop crying You cried like this last year and you have started again this year.

My social life is only what you would dream on having. I wasn't here for over 6months, you' are still the same cry baby I left

Foolhardiness is when you think I am campaigning for anyone. Check TheSonOfMark's antecedent posts- he (I) haven't. Whoever emerges doesn't matter to me. What I am concerned about is THE TRANSPARENCY OF THE PROCESS- WHICH IS FLAWED.

That dealt with; why are you avoiding my challenge? Answer the question, dude; HAVE YOU NOT BEEN SENDING PRIVATE MESSAGES TO THESE FEMALES (AND PSEUDO-FEMALES? OFCOURSE YOU CAN'T ANSWER THAT.
See? You really have a dysfunctional social life off Nairaland! smiley That explains why you can't keep your fingers off the PM button and your buttlicking to feed their vanitycheesy.

I know your plan is to distract me though; the seeking of the truth still continues cool, dimwit.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 12, 2015
Gargantuan gaga.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 9:15pm On May 12, 2015
missclasssy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not my 666 account though but my first account which I used mainly at nights to surf various sections...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 12, 2015
KcMark:

Foolhardiness is when you think I am campaigning for anyone. Check TheSonOfMark's antecedent posts- he (I) haven't. Whoever emerges doesn't matter to me. What I am concerned about is THE TRANSPARENCY OF THE PROCESS- WHICH IS FLAWED.

That dealt with; why are you avoiding my challenge? Answer the question, dude; HAVE YOU NOT BEEN SENDING PRIVATE MESSAGES TO THESE FEMALES (AND PSEUDO-FEMALES? OFCOURSE YOU CAN'T ANSWER THAT.
See? You really have a dysfunctional social life off Nairaland! smiley That explains why you can't keep your fingers off the PM button and your buttlicking to feed their vanitycheesy.

I know your plan is to distract me though; the seeking of the truth still continues cool, dimwit.

Oya I send Pm's, plenty sef. Wasn't that how I stole your girlfriend from you. Ode oshi.
Am sorry I ain't no psychopath like you. I make friends online and offline. I don't self-service on people's profile pictures, if I see I can benefit intellectually from them, I reach out to them. I have met great friends from Nairaland and would continue to make greater friends even it means contending with mofos like you.

Please don't forget to take your antidepressants before you sleep so we won't have a repeat of today, tomorrow again.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 12, 2015
MizMyColi, answer my question na..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 9:31pm On May 12, 2015
I honestly don't see how not sending Pms to females on nl is a virtue to the extent that a grown adult would even publicly brag about it.

Sending p.ms is equivalent to sending a d.m on twitter or sending someone a message on Facebook. Na wa oo .. I wonder why people like to make mountains out of molehills and fuss out of every little thing. I detest such pettiness .

People that send p.ms to ladies here are not pervs or sex-starved and neither does it translate to them having a dysfunctional social life off nairaland ..that's just naive.

If you have gynophobia or you don't have a way with women, that doesn't mean others fear women like you too..

No offense ...its just that your posts are always misogynistic all the time.. What did women ever do to you.?. You need Rehab brother!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 9:42pm On May 12, 2015
teeoo:

Am sorry I ain't no psychopath like you. I make friends online and offline. I don't self-service on people's profile pictures, if I see I can benefit intellectually from them, I reach out to them. I have met great friends from Nairaland and would continue to make greater friends even it means contending with mofos like you

Keep on doing what you're doing. That's how life is meant to be..Smiling and all about making friends and love.

You can be kind enough to advise that dude to work on his social skills.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 12, 2015
teeoo:

Oya I send Pm's, plenty sef. Wasn't that how I stole your girlfriend from you. Ode oshi.
Am sorry I ain't no psychopath like you. I make friends online and offline. I don't self-service on people's profile pictures if I see I can benefit intellectually from them, I reach out to them. I have met great friends from Nairaland and would continue to make greater friends even it means contending with mofos like you.

Please don't forget to take your antidepressants before you sleep so we won't have a repeat of today, tomorrow again.

Friends? Since you have none offline, right?cheesy
Folks like yourself are the ones the girls call "perverts" and for good reasons too. YOU EVEN HAD TO TELL ONE OF THEM TO CEASE DEFENDING HERSELF SO YOU CAN BE HER ATTORNEY. To what end? So she'll finally reply one of your numerous PMs?cheesy BUTTLICKING SERVILE slowpoke!

You see, dimwit; simpletons like yourself are so easy to figure out. There goes your ego-fuelled claims- out the window.smiley

GET ON WITH YOUR SORRY LIFE, IMP. GO FIND SOMEONE TO SEND A PM.wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 10:00pm On May 12, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh so you're saying beauty pageant is about who has the largest votes? Tell me, Miss World, Miss Universe and Miss Nigerian or what have you, did the winners emerge as a result of who have the highest number of votes?, or is it because the winners emerged because they showed poise, elegance?. Or did Agbani win because she had the highest number of votes?.

You might say the bloke is bragging, but I tell you monikers have been created just for this contest. You might also not know that it doesn't cost a million Naira to open a moniker.

And just so you know, boxing is decided by the mount of points an individual gathers while playing to the rules of the game, not by who gather the highest number of votes!. So don't compare boxing to beauty pageant please!!!.

If it isn't about who has the highest vote then how would the winner be picked?
I only said its not a contest to determine their level of intelligence or whether they got brains like you said.
If it was that then an exam should be given to them then..

You can't compare Miss World(Agbani Darego) to this. That analogy doesn't cut the mustard. Missworld usually have appointed judges and its not a brainy thingy either. Agbani Darego can't solve Algebra or state Albert Einstein's theory of relativity to save her life . Instead, they look out for comportment, beauty of course, charisma and how you answer whatever question is thrown at you . But still it can't be compared to this(Miss NL). This is online and its about the way you solicit for votes and the amount of effort you are willing to put into campaigning that gives you the crown.

My point is..You win Miss Naira land by being a little bit pretty, a little bit smart and most importantly having a good campaign team..
The fun of it all is the campaigning and not the interviews and bla bla. I'm stunned most people still don't get it.
If it was about brains and intelligence then Missclasssy would be the only winning it year in year out cos I can't spot any worthy rival.

And why worry about the dude that bragged about whatever team he was is bound to win? ..The organisers have specifically stated that new accounts wouldn't be allowed to vote and if they do, it won't be counted.. So no lele
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MizMyColi(f): 10:25pm On May 12, 2015
kradleber:

@bold
Are you already siding with him now milady .?
Believe me when I say I was banned and my account was deactivated unjustly. I swear on my left testicle that I didn't in any way insult him or break any nairaland rule. what he did was utmost violation and abuse of power.
Do you know how many contacts I had and how many friends and frienemies alike that I had on that account? Now its all gone ....
Its so painful but what can I do?

I would try to dig out all that happened on the interview thread but he has manipulatively deleted some of it ..If he was clean and innocent would he need to erase the proof and evidence that I was punished unjustly?

this is what the unpopular and powerless people suffer in a corrupt capitalist community that favours only the bourgeois and whatever punishment is meted out to the supposedly 'unimportant' persons and Lilliputians is deemed fit and seen as right and fair.

People are not free to express themselves on a public forum without intimidation or the fear of getting banned.

what other blog, site or forum ban their members (Grown Adults for that matter)
I mean, People spend their money for godsake to be able to use the web and log in to nl, and yet those same people that are your source of income are being banned and having their accounts deactivated indiscriminately and psychotically by Cynical and Philistinic Moderators who weren't with or contributed a single Shilling or Kobo to Seun when he was still hustling and building this Empire.

I can only weep that the favouritism and racism issue that's eating us alive in the real world is also consuming us slowly in the matrix and in the internet universe. This world is indeed polluted. Until the LalasticTYRANTS of the planet earth can be exterminated and flushed, we would never enjoy a true Democratic e-village. All we'd be getting are facades and fictionalized democracy.

If I was Jesus I'd say: "What shall it profit a man to wickedly deactivate his fellow man's account just because he asked a harmless question''- Matthew Chapter One.

Sorry for the long essay, I just felt like pouring all that had being bottled up in me for a while now into a cup...so have a drink please..

If there's anything I like the rap section for, it's how it builds your grammatical constructions, making you a maestro at words.

I'm really sorry about that and I understand how you feel.
I do.

You could make an appeal to the admin via the "mail the supermods" feature on FP.

That's a good place to start, and please, tone it down when you write them, please.
We don't want you coming off as haughty or highfalutin.

Though I doubt the possibility of restoration, but it's worth giving a shot.

If that doesn't work and all else fails....
We move on.

Would love to see the thread where it all went down.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

If there's anything I like the rap section for, it's how it builds your grammatical constructions, making you a maestro at words.

I'm really sorry about that and I understand how you feel.
I do.

You could make an appeal to the admin via the "mail the supermods" feature on FP.

That's a good place to start, and please, tone it down when you write them, please.
We don't want you coming off as haughty or highfalutin.

Though I doubt the possibility of restoration, but it's worth giving a shot.

If that doesn't work and all else fails....
We move on.

Would love to see the thread where it all went down.
I sympathize with d guy..... my thread was taken down sometime ago I endured nd followed due process.. buh it seems d due process z not actually working... I waited for a reply after I mailed d mods... till date I got none.... I was even banned for quoting one dude... d most painful part was... after d trash d dude said on my thread I just typed "lol" den boom I got banned for a day nd half.... concerning d issue f banning in a social forum... its somethin I avnt seen before buh I think d dude has a point...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 12, 2015
I hate being threatened. I just hate it. It makes me wanna dare

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 12, 2015

I've been reading the comments. I never knew countless people had equally countless scores to settle with the judges. DID I START A CYBER-REVOLUTION? ARE WE ABOUT TO WITNESS A NAIRALAND SPRING?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by joseph1832(m): 12:12am On May 13, 2015
kradleber:

If it isn't about who has the highest vote then how would the winner be picked?
I only said its not a contest to determine their level of intelligence or whether they got brains like you said.
If it was that then an exam should be given to them then..

You can't compare Miss World(Agbani Darego) to this. That analogy doesn't cut the mustard. Missworld usually have appointed judges and its not a brainy thingy either. Agbani Darego can't solve Algebra or state Albert Einstein's theory of relativity to save her life . Instead, they look out for comportment, beauty of course, charisma and how you answer whatever question is thrown at you . But still it can't be compared to this(Miss NL). This is online and its about the way you solicit for votes and the amount of effort you are willing to put into campaigning that gives you the crown.

My point is..You win Miss Naira land by being a little bit pretty, a little bit smart and most importantly having a good campaign team..
The fun of it all is the campaigning and not the interviews and bla bla. I'm stunned most people still don't get it.
If it was about brains and intelligence then Missclasssy would be the only winning it year in year out cos I can't spot any worthy rival.

And why worry about the dude that bragged about whatever team he was is bound to win? ..The organisers have specifically stated that new accounts wouldn't be allowed to vote and if they do, it won't be counted.. So no lele
Firstly, if its as you said then why did the judges ask questions at the final stage?. Or didn't you experience the last one?. I did and there were questions. Infact what made the contestant I supported loose was because of the abysmal way she answered the questions given. Many monikers openly said so and condemned her for it, so what do you really mean bro?.

Secondly, beauty pageant is beauty pageant! What differentiate them is the organizing and the amount of publicity/sponsorship. Agbani did not win because she had the highest amount of votes did she? Nope she won because she scored highest in every area the judges were looking for!. And is Einstein theory of relativity the only question you can muster to come up with?.

I remember a certain Daily Time of Nigeria (DTN) Miss Nigeria where they asked a contestant to name two rivers in Nigeria and she openly said, River Benue..... Then she said No idea!. What say you to that?. There are basic things every Nigerian should know.

Thirdly, according to you miss whatever is the brainiest female moniker here, but that's according to you bro! You should learn that your opinion(s) is not an established fact!. So stop shoving it please.

My good man, even in NYSC there is also Miss NYSC and the winner is not judged by who has the highest amount of votes. Its that simple.

Just like I stated earlier, there are things every Nigerian should know, have you ever heard of a subject called Civic Education? Yes bro they teach it in both primary and secondary school. Try asking a female here which geo political zone Taraba state is? Or even ask them which geo political zone has the least number of states or the highest number of states or even which state in Nigeria has the highest number of local government and which state has the smallest, let's see how they will fare.

And in case you want to suggest they might use google, bro, they're some thing even google can't give you!.

Believe me when I tell you that, in the words of tuface idibia "I don tey for this game no be today".

PS: Lemme even check Missclassy's post and ascertain just how brainy she is for myself.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by joseph1832(m): 12:15am On May 13, 2015
KcMark:

I've been reading the comments. I never knew countless people had equally countless scores to settle with the judges. DID I START A CYBER-REVOLUTION? ARE WE ABOUT TO WITNESS A NAIRALAND SPRING?
We just might be witnessing the cyber revolution that will say goodbye to cluelessness and senselessness that has bedeviled this Romance Section!. After all GEJ the carrier of the clueless and senseless virus has been voted out!. Lmao!.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 12:56am On May 13, 2015
KcMark:

Stop deceiving yourself. Just so you know, whoever sells you that cheap weed ain't doing you good lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Phikom(m): 4:43am On May 13, 2015
teeoo:

Stop deceiving yourself. Just so you know, whoever sells you that cheap weed ain't doing you good lipsrsealed
Same teeo?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 9:53am On May 13, 2015
Phikom:

Same teeo?

Yeah bro, same teeoo only with an extra o
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Phikom(m): 9:55am On May 13, 2015
teeoo:

Yeah bro, wanted same teeoo only with an extra o
Wow...its been a long while...where have u been?...how is ochon?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 9:59am On May 13, 2015
Phikom:

Wow...its been a long while...where have u been?...how is ochon?

Ochon is cool, just a little busy. Am great bro. No mind me. How have you been
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Phikom(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2015
teeoo:

Ochon is cool, just a little busy. Am great bro. No mind me. How have you been
good... xtend ma greetings to him...how unfair for not asking after ur bro from anoda mother...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 10:13am On May 13, 2015
Phikom:

good... xtend ma greetings to him...how unfair for not asking after ur bro from anoda mother...

No vex my hommie, thanks for asking.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Phikom(m): 10:14am On May 13, 2015
teeoo:

No vex my hommie, thanks for asking.
copied...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by dharay99: 12:41pm On May 13, 2015
I wanda y our so called mods Neva close ds thread.

With all dez continous throwing of stones n bottles at eachoda.?
Nawa o.

Real bulshiiit ongoing on nl. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Saw This And Was Really Inspired / Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? / Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.