Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,954 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109743 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2015
MduZA:

no country will ever beep that vacuum economy,an economy that borrows money to pay public servants,by the way do you have fuel for your generator?if south Africa was built by the Dutch...why is that has to do with you?If the colonizers decided not to build decent infrastructure in your native land,whose fault is that?What is it that you as a Nigerian can boost about built by your ancestors in Nigeria? If you have a thing for south Africa..thats your own thing,the only thing that south Africa wants to see is the more growth of your economy so that more south African companies can establish themselves ...

now this is what i do not like : unclad ignorance. no black south African company is in Nigeria. so save us your crap about coming here to invest.

if the dutch built everything in south africa -which is true by the way- then you should logout of here for we are not mates.

Nigeria has built Africa's biggest economy.

has launched africa's first satellite in orbit.

the only african in nasa

the only african country in MINT

built Africa's biggest movie industry (3rd in the world)
africas music headquarters.

only black African to win the miss world

owns the richest black person in the world

richest blogger in Africa

spiritual headquarters of africa the synagogue has grown into a pilgrimage status with south africans, ghanaians et al, queuing up all day.

my fingers hurt already. mind, we started development only 55 years ago by 1960. south Africa has been developing for over 300 years as home-away-from home by the Europeans. and after just 24 years of Zulu rule, everything is falling apart.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 17, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Who started the topic to begin with? A Nigerian? Who started the insults? Nigerians. All your compatriots who say shot about Ghana you ignore and agree with them but when Ghanaians fight back or defend their country now you make it a big issue. Do not be a hypocrite. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
and @ royalpearl z back. as 4 me country beefing z diff 4rm personal beefing me I lyk u but as d topics reads.....ur fellow compatriots had 2 make Nigeria her perfect example nd comparison.. if not i doubt dis thread won't b opened. .....read through d comments and c hu dominated dis thread nobody z taking shots am just defending my dear country d way u would do 2 urs.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2015
MduZA:

show us how to do it by chasing away the Europeans who are owning your eko Atlantic ...your country contribution only exists in your fantasies,we know who helped us during those trying times...you can visit all museums in SA...your country is not mentioned anywhere...because she has done nothing
which Eko are you talking about. do not blab like a sulking baby. if you are ignorant about who liberated you , the world isn't. now go read this up en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria–South_Africa_relations

ignorant lier!!!

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 8:15pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:
which Eko are you talking about. do not blab like a sulking baby. if you are ignorant about who liberated you , the world isn't. now go read this up en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria–South_Africa_relations

ignorant lier!!!

so Nigeria s role is written on WIKMEDIA?...anyone can write and edit on that blog...your role exists in your imagination,when we talk about liberating a country,,,that's what south African mercenaries are currently doing in your country...
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 8:21pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:

now this is what i do not like : unclad ignorance. no black south African company is in Nigeria. so save us your crap about coming here to invest.

if the dutch built everything in south africa -which is true by the way- then you should logout of here for we are not mates.

the only african in nasa

spiritual headquarters of africa the synagogue has grown into a pilgrimage status with south africans, ghanaians et al, queuing up all day.

my fingers hurt already. mind, we started development only 55 years ago by 1960. south Africa has been developing for over 300 years as home-away-from home by the Europeans. and after just 24 years of Zulu rule, everything is falling apart.

lol...let me not respond to this laughable comment of yours because you would end up telling me that Nigeria built the largest population in Africa....
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:

the only african in nasa

SA launched Africa's first satellite in orbit. Fact!!! Fact!!! Fact!!

There is no such thing as MINT, it is just only a concept that does not exist in reality.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by emeka1101: 8:58pm On May 17, 2015
Dragonking:

Dont forget to add that Nigeria (as big brother) is currently minting money for poor ghana too. grin grin grin
Not true.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:01pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:

the only african in nasa

Are white South Africans nigerians. You are too stupid for words. Whether black or white or Indian or gray. They are still South Africans.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Provide facts for everything you've said. Show me where Ghana Gdp is 30 billion.

American did take the lead in Libya. America realizes it was a mistake. Where was your army when boko haram was raping and killing your children.

This what the world thinks of your army.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/15/africa/nigeria-military-families-boko-haram/

lolzzzzzzz. this all the proof i need to know you have lost the debate.

you claimed Niger republic supply us gas and when asked to show yourself worthy you turned into a true ghanaian.

you claim ghana's military was saving africa. now show me one multi national campaign Ghana led and you fled.

ok show me what ghana contributed or sacrificed for africa and you like a true teenager turned around to ask me for proof lol. what a sore loser.

the days of factless and illiterate trailing in NL are gone for good.

thou hath been whooped!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Are white South Africans nigerians. You are too stupid for words. Whether black or white or Indian or gray. They are still South Africans.
Nope, my drowning co-debater. the anglo-dutch of holland, german and french and few english settlers are european who call themselves Afrikaans and settled in S.A as home away from home. so when a Zulu southie comes here to talk, we ask what has your people and ancestors done and achieved.

you do not count the achievement of Europeans to us.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:30pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:

lolzzzzzzz. this all the proof i need to know you have lost the debate.

you claimed Niger republic supply us gas and when asked to show yourself worthy you turned into a true ghanaian.

you claim ghana's military was saving africa. now show me one multi national campaign Ghana led and you fled.

ok show me what ghana contributed or sacrificed for africa and you like a true teenager turned around to ask me for proof lol. what a sore loser.

the days of factless and illiterate trailing in NL are gone for good.

thou hath been whooped!!!

Don't know how many times I have to repeat what Ghana has done for africa including ungrateful Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Dragonking: 9:32pm On May 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:33pm On May 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:
W

1. Ghana is a safe haven for west africa, whenever there's conflict in the region we not only provide troops but we also take in refugees including you boko Kings and queens. Western world use Ghana as a hub to supply the trouble country with resources

2. Ghana educated most of west african leaders. We liberated ourselves and liberated you boko bois.

3 when it comes to healthcare, education, security name it anything positive Ghana will outrank nigeria.

4. Where's the nigerian equivalent of Kofi anan, Kwame Nkrumah and the rest.

5. Your army is the worst in west Africa, like everything else in Nigeria you emphasize on quantity over quality but in Ghana its quality over quantity. Ask Liberia, Sierra leon and Te rest the most respected soldiers during the civil wars were Ghanaian army and senegalese army. Nigeria army is ill equipped and they run at the sound of fire cracker.

6. You say your incompetent army fought during Liberian civil war but history says they went there to satisfy themselves. In the name of peace keeping they went and rape innocent children and left 250,000 bastard babies. The most useless army on earth. You can't even protect your own citizens but you claim you protected others.

7. 60% of nigerians live on less than a dollar a day but fools come here and brag about .2% of the country that steals from the mass. Yes dangote has a monopoly on the nigerian economy. He owns the cement, food products and soon oil in the country.

8. 76% of west African economy is owed by Nigeria. Now add up the POp of all west African countries and you will see that you outnumber everyone. Your oil based economy is nothing to be proud of. Your economy is dependent on your population.

There's is nothing in this world that Nigeria is better than Ghana except negative things. Name anything positive and Ghana will beat nigeria to a pulp.

We taught you math and science, we taught you the English language, we taught how to produce movies, we taught you about music, we taught you soccer and most important of all we showed you the way to liberate yourself from foreign rule. Come again

Self proclaim giant but in reality you are a giAnt

I am not going to repeat myself. Read this
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Dragonking: 9:34pm On May 17, 2015
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:34pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:
Nope, my drowning co-debater. the anglo-dutch of holland, german and french and few english settlers are european who call themselves Afrikaans and settled in S.A as home away from home. so when a Zulu southie comes here to talk, we ask what has your people and ancestors done and achieved.

We all came from somewhere at one point of time.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:

Your knowledge about South Africa is only limited to Google™. It can never surpass that limit.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:35pm On May 17, 2015
Dragonking:

Ghana also begs Nigeria for natural gas..without Nigeria, Ghana is fvcked.

http://www.paxnigerian.com/ghana-cote-divoire-turn-to-nigeria-for-gas-business-news-2015-03-13/

Incompetent nigeria. Ghana's mistake is signing contract with corrupt nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Dragonking: 9:42pm On May 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Incompetent nigeria. Ghana's mistake is signing contract with corrupt nigeria.

One thing is sure, Ghana is TOTALLY USELESS without Nigeria and that's a fact. Nigerians run your business in the country, Nigerians own the real estate sector in Ghana, we own everything down to your entertainment industry.. Ghanaian musicians are queuing up just to sing along side tuface, dbanj, wizkid, davido etc..Your actors can't succeed without nollywood..Even ur babes are dying for Nigerian men..So my brother, to you Nigeria is incompetent but reality, Ghana is dead on arrival without Nigeria. Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 9:46pm On May 17, 2015
Dragonking:

One thing is sure, Ghana is TOTALLY USELESS without Nigeria and that's a fact. Nigerians run your business in the country, Nigerians own the real estate sector in Ghana, we own everything down to your entertainment industry.. Ghanaian musicians are queuing up just to sing along side tuface, dbanj, wizkid, davido etc..Your actors can't succeed without nollywood..Even ur babes are dying for Nigerian men..So my brother, to you Nigeria is incompetent but reality, Ghana is dead on arrival without Nigeria. Take it or leave it.

Generator fumes is one hell of a drug. Fork Molly, heroin, and other drugs. You get better high on generator fumes.

Points for making me laugh, one thing gor sure Nigerians are funny people.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 17, 2015
@lezz my guy as d scores are on my board its 5-1 and one man down d man above me...hu z regretting a particular action..... I just went 2 eat HOT EBA d@ dinner alone z more Dan $1.........in accordance 2 a Nigerian law---freedom of speech.......... here goes my speech
I
my household
my local government
my state
all d region in Nigeria
and NIGERIA knows d@
NIGERIA Z D BEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Dragonking: 9:52pm On May 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Generator fumes is one hell of a drug. Fork Molly, heroin, and other drugs. You get better high on generator fumes.

Hahaha...The irony of it all is that Ghana is also suffering from generator fumes and blackouts.

The economy is already reeling. Factories are slowing output, homeowners are tossing spoiled food from fridges and retailers are spending more cash to buy diesel for generators. The lack of reliable power supply has curbed investor confidence and the government has cut its growth forecast for this year to 3.9 percent, the lowest since 1994, from an estimated 4.2 percent in 2014.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-18/worst-blackouts-in-decade-spur-ghana-opposition-party-protests

Like I said, Ghana is a fvcked up country without Nigeria..How can a population of about 6million(not up to the population of Lagos state alone) find it difficult to manage their resources and are already suffering in silence..

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 9:53pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:

Your stùpidity is of the special variety. It should be bottled in case it infects others. Your posts are not even worth responding to at this point. South Africa didn't spring out of thin air for one, someone had to set the 1st brick/stone & in this case, black South Africans did that. Post Apartheid, we're still doing it under black rule. How many buildings South Africa had during Apartheid compared to now? Who upgraded & maintains the old infrastructure left by the Boers? Your fellow goats live in Suburbs & cities in South Africa, places they wouldn't be living in have black South Africans not fought against the group areas act of the time. Your people are able to actually be in South Africa, which would have never happened under white rule but here you are undermining everything black South Africans did, forgetting that your people are here because black South Africans allow them to be here. That my dear is what we achieved, to have you here with us, sharing the fruits of our labour so you can turn around & ask idiotic questions like this. You're an ignorant & ungreatful piece of turd.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Ekugbeh(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2015
ddami:
@lezz my guy as d scores are on my board its 5-1 and one man down d man above me...hu z regretting a particular action..... I just went 2 eat HOT EBA d@ dinner alone z more Dan $1.........in accordance 2 a Nigerian law---freedom of speech.......... here goes my speech
I
my household
my local government
my state
all d region in Nigeria
and NIGERIA knows d@
NIGERIA Z D BEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA.......
u sure say na only eba?
Buh wait o..... Hot eba?

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Ekugbeh(m): 9:59pm On May 17, 2015
Dragonking:

Hahaha...The irony of it all is that Ghana is also suffering from generator fumes and blackouts.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-18/worst-blackouts-in-decade-spur-ghana-opposition-party-protests

Like I said, Ghana is a fvcked up country without Nigeria..How can a population of about 6million(not up to the population of Lagos state alone) find it difficult to manage their resources and are already suffering in silence..
buh 4 naija blackout na d second name our power companies.
SMH
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Dragonking: 9:59pm On May 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

Your stùpidity is of the special variety. It should be bottled in case it infect others. Your posts are not even worth responding to at this point. South Africa didn't spring out of thin air for one, someone had to set the 1st brick/stone & in this case, black South Africans did that. Post Apartheid, we're still doing it under black rule. How many buildings South Africa had during Apartheid compared to now? Who upgraded & maintains the old infrastructure left by the Boers? Your fellow goats live in Suburbs & cities in South Africa, places they wouldn't be living in have black South Africans not fought against the group areas act of the time. Your people are able to actually be in South Africa, which would have never happened under white rule but here you are undermining everything black South Africans did, forgetting that your people are here because black South Africans allow them to be here. You're an ignorant & ungreatful piece of turd.

Punky, you too like wahala. grin

You are a lady, go and rest OK. wink
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 10:03pm On May 17, 2015
Dragonking:

Oil producer but can't refine the oil. You have enough gas to power the whole of west africa but your incompetence is suffering you. Ghana is only in this situation because they sign that gas contract with you 419 people.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Dragonking: 10:03pm On May 17, 2015
Ekugbeh:
buh 4 naija blackout na d second name our power companies.
SMH

Nigeria situation is understandable as the population should be around 200million people if not more..Hence there is tendency for mismanagement..

But Ghana's case on the other hand is just pitiful, sardonic and laughable as a country of only about 6million people is still finding it difficult to manage their resources. This is the clear difference.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Dragonking: 10:08pm On May 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Oil producer but can't refine the oil. You have enough gas to power the whole of west africa but your incompetence is suffering you. Ghana is only in this situation because they sign that gas contract with you 419 people.

Ask yourself, why is Ghana so desperate to sign a contract with a so called incompetent country? This shows that Ghana is the father of incompetency.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 10:10pm On May 17, 2015
Dragonking:

Nigeria situation is understandable as the population should be around 200million people if not more..Hence there is tendency for mismanagement..

But Ghana's case on the other hand is just pitiful, sardonic and laughable as a country of only about 6million people is still finding it difficult to manage their resources. This is the clear difference.

You still can't feed 60% of your people. More than half of your people live on less than a dollar a day.

Keep making excuses for your incompetency. America has 300 million people, China has a billion, Brazil has the same amount citizens but they don't suffer from what you are going through. You understand why your own government don't vaue the life of a nigerian, because you allow them to get away with murder.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

aawww am so happy u know we are very funny people it just made remember d@ we are one of d top happiest country/people in Africa and u coming behind us check Google and more Dan 2 websites also......despite how bad u guys view nig...and claim we live on less Dan $1 and 60% of us are poor........ to us happiness z more valued Dan things u guys think of........later dey will say we are suffering and smiling.....
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 10:12pm On May 17, 2015
Dragonking:

Ask yourself, why is Ghana so desperate to sign a contract with a so called incompetent country? This shows that Ghana is the father of incompetency.

Don't know why they did that but it's a lesson learned. Up till Ghana signed that contract you didn't even know what your gas could do, you were just flaring the gas.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 10:15pm On May 17, 2015
ddami:
aawww am so happy u know we are very funny people it just made remember d@ we are one of d top happiest country/people in Africa and u coming behind us check Google and more Dan 2 websites also......despite how bad u guys view nig...and claim we live on less Dan $1 and 60% of us are poor........ to us happiness z more valued Dan things u guys think of........later dey will say we are suffering and smiling.....

Keep suffering and smiling, while your leaders continue to loot the country. All you know is boasting to other countries with nothing to show for it. Nigerians are indeed funny people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply)

Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / List Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees Screened By DSS - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.