Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109413 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 4:15pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:
Hello pretty baby. yes ghana and south africa has a thing for nigeria. in the case of S.A it is both the governnent and the citizens.

in the case of ghana, it is mainly some of the citizen that are often unsettled by Nigeria.

Let me give you a break down : it all started well when ghana got her independence in 1958 two years before Nigeria. Nkurumah was a Ghanaian hero who ghanaians about national pride and pan african struggles and liberation from colonialism.

unfortunately for ghanaians they are blessed with the ignorance of mistaking a great national leader for a nation in leadership in the committee of nations.

Nigeria got her general independence by 1960 and a new leader was born. from 1963 Nigeria's foreign policy was centered on Africa. now ask the ghanaians here if ghana has a foreign policy and what it is.

same thing for late ghadafi of Libya who was a great nation leader and had the buffoonery of thinking Libya can be an African leader.

FACTS----1)No country of 35 million in population can be a leader

2)No country with a sickening GDP of $30 billion can be an economic umpire.

3) No country with a highly docile citizens can conquer or explore the world. citizens in ghana are highly docile, un-entrepreneurial and uneventful. reason why they don't have a single billionaire.

LASTLY: The ghanaian president is the current ECOWAS chairman and you should have heard his speech to Gen. Buhari where he said that the nigeria is the leader and biggest nation in the region.

Kofi Annan came to Abuja in january and he told the world that THE DESTINY OF AFRICA IS IN THE HANDS OF NIGERIA.

i dare any ghanaian here to ask for proof of Mr. Annan's statement.

lol, how i love slaying Ghanaians with horrible facts.

can you tell me the THING south Africa and her citizens have for a very underdeveloped country like Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2015
MduZA:

can you tell me the THING south Africa and her citizens have for a very underdeveloped country like Nigeria?
thanks and welcome to the show.

since you got bleeped out of the no. 1 economic title of the continent, your government has become panicky making congratulatory message in the open and expressing concern behind closed doors as a western diplomat based in Jo Burg revealed.

the next time you call Nigeria very underdeveloped, always know that south africa is an under developed country and your spear- wielding ancestors built nothing in south africa.

but for the anglo dutch you guys and burundi will be battling for supremacy.

welcome.

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 4:41pm On May 17, 2015
Lol @ lezz thinking he's slaying anybody. Toy soldiers forming Rambo since 1 second BC. Legend only in your own head.

Hey Lezz, can you please make another list about Nigeria & her achievements. They always crack me up. Sometimes they even include yams. Kwaaa. You guys are hilarious.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2015
MduZA:

sorry, my last post only mention one reason why your government has Nigeria on its radar.
i didn't add the citizens which you are a very admissible evidence; in fact an exhibit A.

Can you tell me what exactly you are doing squatting permanently on nairaland for 5 years straight moving from thread to thread looking for nigerians? no?

of course you are feeling the heat, clerk boy.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2015
PunkyOh:
Lol @ lezz thinking he's slaying anybody. Toy soldiers forming Rambo since 1 second BC. Legend only in your own head.

Hey Lezz, can you please make another list about Nigeria & her achievements. They always crack me up. Sometimes they even include yams. Kwaaa. You guys are hilarious.
anything for you baby, you sound very nigerian.the last time i checked Mozambique is providing electricity and gas to south africa.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:
your trolling is boring, childish, stale and repetitious and dull reflecting the short elasticity of your brain .

LAGOS VS GHANA

1) population Lagos 25 million. Ghana 35million

2) Lagos GDP $30 billion vs Ghana $30 billion.

3) Lagos international airport is more viable and busier than ghana's international airport

4) Lagos has 2 billionaires vs ghana's 0

5) west african contribution: Lagos sent dozen of trained doctors , equipments, logistics and materials to Ebola west Africa vs Ghana's local rice. lol

where are your doctors and healthcare provider

i didn't bring Nigeria vs Ghana because we shouldn't be having this conversation. it is a no contest.

Your own Kofi Annan said this January : THE FUTURE OF AFRICA(including yours) IS IN HANDS OF NIGERIA.

kofi is a ghanaian and a former United Nations secretary general. ask him for more details. cos he just murdered you.
I was just even reading through d comments when I saw
****an AVERAGE Nigerian lives on LESS THAN $1 as in #190****
****60% of nig.z poor -102 mill out of 170mill****** ..so if average is living on less than a $,den d poor should b livig on sands & leaves..... .. . ......I just had 2 reply 'cos anyone hu believes d@ stats should believe Africa z a country.....sompple sha....

'cos if dis z true even cotonu will be giving aids and help 2 Nigeria...

I told my mum and she has bin laughing saying d@ 1 good joke.......she said b4 it even gets 2 d@ level dere would ve bin a revolution/crisis

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 5:13pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:
anything for you baby, you sound very nigerian.the last time i checked Mozambique is providing electricity and gas to south africa.

Even if it's from Mars, we don't care just as long as we don't have to turn to generators, firewood & faith just to get something as basic as light. Chisos cheesy Btw, I saw a photo of a Nigerian lady saying prayers over a bucket of water, hoping it turns into fuel. Kikiki. The struggle is real. Still very sad though.

Now get cracking on that list. I can feel laughter building up already.

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2015
ddami:
I was just even reading through d comments when I saw
****an AVERAGE Nigerian lives on LESS THAN $1 as in #190****
****60% of nig.z poor -102 mill out of 170mill****** ..so if average is living on less than a $,den d poor should b livig on sands & leaves..... .. . ......I just had 2 reply 'cos anyone hu believes d@ stats should believe Africa z a country.....sompple sha....

'cos if dis z true even cotonu will be giving aids and help 2 Nigeria...

I told my mum and she has bin laughing saying d@ 1 good joke.......she said b4 it even gets 2 d@ level dere would ve bin a revolution/crisis
trust those desperate haters to quote a lie and twist facts.

a country that has over 130 million active gsm lines

mtn Nigeria revenue amounts to 40% of mtn sub Sahara revenue.

a country with the highest concentration of billionaires and millionaires on the continent.

Ghanaians are the greenest people in the whole of Africa and beyond . people whose hearts are as midnight black as their skin. why do i say this?

ghana rebased her GDP in 2010 to reflect current economic activities in the country. so their GDP is a laughing $30 billion. before that rebasing in 2010 ghana's GDP is an unprintable $18 billion.

Nigeria had a GDP of 27something billion dollars which didn't take in alot of factors and economic sectors as it was based on the economic activity of the last 24 years. well we rebased in April 2014 and we are a $524 billion putting the entire continent on the maps. and ghana screamed foul that it was a manipulated figure.

a process duly handles by IMF,world bank and the finance ministry.
what an envious simpletons.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 5:26pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:
sorry, my last post only mention one reason why your government has Nigeria on its radar.
i didn't add the citizens which you are a very admissible evidence; in fact an exhibit A.

Can you tell me what exactly you are doing squatting permanently on nairaland for 5 years straight moving from thread to thread looking for nigerians? no?

of course you are feeling the heat, clerk boy.

poor Nigerian I joined this forum last year...remember am neither seeking refuge nor asylum...this is internet..if you don't know how it works,am just using my thumb while sitting at home in JHB...since you asked why am here,let me tell you

am hear to panelbeat obsessed people like you

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Dragonking: 5:29pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:

a country with the highest concentration of billionaires and millionaires on the continent.

Ghanaians are the greenest people in the whole of Africa and beyond . people whose hearts are as midnight black as their skin. why do i say this?

ghana rebased her GDP in 2010 to reflect current economic activities in the country. so their GDP is a laughing $30 billion. before that rebasing in 2010 ghana's GDP is an unprintable $18 billion.

Nigeria had a GDP of 27something billion dollars which didn't take in alot of factors and economic sectors as it was based on the economic activity of the last 24 years. well we rebased in April 2014 and we are a $524 billion putting the entire continent on the maps. and ghana screamed foul that it was a manipulated figure.

Dont forget to add that Nigeria (as big brother) is currently minting money for poor ghana too. grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

Even if it's from Mars, we don't care just as long as we don't have to turn to generators, firewood & faith just to get something as basic as light. Chisos cheesy Btw, I saw a photo of a Nigerian lady saying prayers over a bucket of water, hoping it turns into fuel. Kikiki. Still very sad though.

Now get cracking on that list. I can feel laughter building up already.
it'll take a while to advance to generator usage. jo burg is being lit up by candles now as eskom proves inadequate.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 5:33pm On May 17, 2015
ddami:
ehehehe pls hu z dis again?? I don't remember quoting,referencing, interrupting,asking 4 suggestion here except 4rm @LEZZ my guy so p.s anywhere u c my moniker skip and don't read anything I write thanks 4 adhering 2 my personal rule....... .NEEXXTT

You are a girl so I will go easy on you. Is true you did not reference or quoted me but you made a reference to the person I am debating about my country so you indirectly reference me, but being Nigerian with horrid education system you wouldnt understand.

Since you weren't talking to me you could have simply ignore my comment that would have send a stronger message but as a Nigerian you are too stupid to realize that. The only thing you know is 419 and blood money.

Now show me how smart you are and ignore this comment.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by SemuhleB(f): 5:34pm On May 17, 2015
PunkyOh:

They are damn hilarious bunch of people. Another favourite line is we are jealous of them that's why we hate them. grin grin grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 5:34pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:
it'll take a while to advance to generator usage. jo burg is being lit up by candles now as eskom proves inadequate.

Not even close. We need those candles for only 2 hours anyway. Furthermore, the current power cuts don't even come close to the ones we experienced 7 years ago. This too shall pass.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 5:36pm On May 17, 2015
SemuhleB:
They are damn hilarious bunch of people. Another favourite line is we are jealous of them that's why we hate them. grin grin grin

LMFAO. I love that line too. As if!

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by esther1994(f): 5:37pm On May 17, 2015
emmyasam95:
What we’re used to is intolerable to Ghanaians. A community in Ghana hasn’t had steady power supply in a while and this lady took to instagram to say their government can’t treat them the way our government treats us. Nigerians can stand not having light but not them…

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/epic-shade-this-ghanaian-just-finished.html

You see Nigeria you see? Comon Ghana
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 5:43pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:
show me where ghana led a military campaign. in africa for starters.

show me what you have achieved with your maths, better health care and education

show me your Soyinka or Achebe.

YOUR KOFI ANNAN SAID THE DESTINY OF AFRICA IS IN THE HANDS OF NIGERIA .

do you want proof?

When I say Nigerians and their government are stupid, I don't say it to just insult you. A powerful country like America even realized that leading a military campaign alone is stupid and disastrous. That's why they waited for France and other country to invade Libya, that's why they are building up a coalition to fight in Syria.

Incompetent Nigerians don't know that, you claimed you led military campaign to fight in Liberia, so my question for you is where is your coalition to fight boko haram. How many of your children have been raped, killed and kidnapped by boko haram.

You claim you have helped other countries but your citizens are poor. Nigeria is the third poorest country on earth, a country where you lack education, health care, electricity and security. 60% of your people lives on less than a dollar a day.

Nigeria was in Liberia for more than 5 years with nothing to show, Te war only ended when America got involved. When George bush said Charles Taylor should leave Liberia.

I laugh everytime nigerians talk about army. A bunch of pregnant b!tches impersonating an army.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 5:44pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:
thanks and welcome to the show.

since you got bleeped out of the no. 1 economic title of the continent, your government has become panicky making congratulatory message in the open and expressing concern behind closed doors as a western diplomat based in Jo Burg revealed.

the next time you call Nigeria very underdeveloped, always know that south africa is an under developed country and your spear- wielding ancestors built nothing in south africa.

but for the anglo dutch you guys and burundi will be battling for supremacy.

welcome.

no country will ever beep that vacuum economy,an economy that borrows money to pay public servants,by the way do you have fuel for your generator?if south Africa was built by the Dutch...why is that has to do with you?If the colonizers decided not to build decent infrastructure in your native land,whose fault is that?What is it that you as a Nigerian can boost about built by your ancestors in Nigeria? If you have a thing for south Africa..thats your own thing,the only thing that south Africa wants to see is the more growth of your economy so that more south African companies can establish themselves ...

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 5:46pm On May 17, 2015
MduZA:

no country will ever beep that vacuum economy,an economy that borrows money to pay public servants,by the way do you have fuel for your generator?if south Africa was built by the Dutch...why is that has to do with you?If the colonizers decided not to build decent infrastructure in your native land,whose fault is that?What is it that you as a Nigerian can boost about built by your ancestors in Nigeria? If you have a thing for south Africa..thats your own thing,the only thing that south Africa wants to see is the more growth of your economy so that more south African companies can establish themselves ...

Don't mind him imagine an oil producer but fuel is still scarce. They have been producing oil for 70 years but still doesnt have working refinery. They have to import refine oil from Niger. Useless country

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2015
MduZA:

poor Nigerian I joined this forum last year...remember am neither seeking refuge nor asylum...this is internet..if you don't know how it works,am just using my thumb while sitting at home in JHB...since you asked why am here,let me tell you

the only people that deserves your panelbeating is your anglo dutch Overlords who takes away your ancestral lands and make you an economic minority in your own country. what you owe me is gratitude considering my countries contribution in making sure you left the jungles and caves prior to 1994.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2015
MduZA:

the only people that deserves your panelbeating is your anglo dutch Overlords who took away your ancestral lands and make you an economic minority in your own country. what you owe me is gratitude considering my country's contribution in making sure you left the jungles and caves prior to 1994.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 5:51pm On May 17, 2015
SemuhleB:

Everyone is jealous of them because they have swag, rich and they are taking our women. Nigerians are funny people. We should let them slide because living in hell on earth, you will say anything to make yourself feel important even lies.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 5:58pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:
the only people that deserves your panelbeating is your anglo dutch Overlords who took away your ancestral lands and make you an economic minority in your own country. what you owe me is gratitude considering my country's contribution in making sure you left the jungles and caves prior to 1994.

show us how to do it by chasing away the Europeans who are owning your eko Atlantic ...your country contribution only exists in your fantasies,we know who helped us during those trying times...you can visit all museums in SA...your country is not mentioned anywhere...because she has done nothing

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 5:59pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:
yeah, it was either Zambian or Zimbabwean president that said that.

Ivorian economy is ahead of ghana as we speak. ghana is not even among africa's great. here are some of the top african countries in no particular order:

Nigeria
Egypt
south Africa
Ethiopia.

ghana's national budget is 100% IMF dependant.

Nigerians control 50% of ghana's real estate

we run and dominate the ghana central market

retail and macro trade, imports and exports

Glo, eco, zenith, gtb are all in ghana as a testament to our highly entrepreneurial citizens.

you can do international relations in masters to know more, dear.

How's Ivorian economy bigger than Ghana's. Provide proof. Your oil base economy is going down as we speak.

http://www.one.org/international/blog/infographic-where-the-worlds-poorest-will-live-in-2015/

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 6:00pm On May 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Don't mind him imagine an oil producer but fuel is still scarce. They have been producing oil for 70 years but still doesnt have working refinery. They have to import refine oil from Niger. Useless country

thanx
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 6:02pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:

Owning a cell phone doesn't mean anything. Ghana has more cell phone owners than we have population. Your country is poor and your people are poor. Your priorities are forked up and your incompetent leaders doesn't even realize it or maybe they do but don't give a fork.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 17, 2015
1 question am directing 2 dese Ghanaians
all dis writing and rantings must b 4 a purpose what z it? u guyz keep writing d same thing showing urself here wif both truth and lies

I know wot u want .u want nig. 2 accept d@ u re d best
***GHANA Z D best in GHAFRICA
****NIGERIA z d best in AFRICA

laughing **rings bell*** let d crying and wailing begin all ye Ghanaians PART 4 begins on pg 21.
holiday z fun wit pple lyk u...

wasting data on Nigeria's issue,matters nd problems
*frowning* don't tell me internet z now free in ur country d@ will b yet anoda lie.

lemme quickly check my fans on IG b4 running back...(ah ah some of my followers actually Ghanaians....dose ones are more sensible Dan d once...)

just prove 2 me 4 once all ye Ghanaians d@ u re smart by not quoting me if not......... *laughs*

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

When I say Nigerians and their government are stupid, I don't say it to just insult you. A powerful country like America even realized that leading a military campaign alone is stupid and disastrous. That's why they waited for France and other country to invade Libya, that's why they are building up a coalition to fight in Syria.

Incompetent Nigerians don't know that, you claimed you led military campaign to fight in Liberia, so my question for you is where is your coalition to fight boko haram. How many of your children have been raped, killed and kidnapped by boko haram.

You claim you have helped other countries but your citizens are poor. Nigeria is the third poorest country on earth, a country where you lack education, health care, electricity and security. 60% of your people lives on less than a dollar a day.

Nigeria was in Liberia for more than 5 years with nothing to show, Te war only ended when America got involved. When George bush said Charles Taylor should leave Liberia.

I laugh everytime nigerians talk about army. A bunch of pregnant b!tches impersonating an army.
when a Ghanaian takes to posting pictures as a last resort know that the desperation notch is getting higher.

please America often LEAD in alliance with france, UK, Australia etc. it is still an american LED military campaign.

are you deficient in deductive and inductive reasoning ?

cannot your Ghanaian education bail you out ? i have asked you repeatedly
1) show us where ghana led a military campaign in het entire history

2) show me where Nigeria import gas from niger

3) show us any internationally acclaimed scholar ghana's education has produced

4) what has Ghana done/sacrificed for africa ?

5) what had your educational system and mathematicians done to liberate you economically?

your GDP is still a laughing $30billion

your government waits on IMF donating money before your yearly national budget is read.
Nigeria is still minting your currency for you.

6) why is there not ONE billionaire in all of ghana.

give me answers or shut your mouth up. i have been waiting. won't post roundabout posts.

either shut up or provide answers.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 6:10pm On May 17, 2015
lezz:
when a Ghanaian takes to posting pictures as a last resort know that the desperation notch is getting higher.

please America often LEAD in alliance with france, UK, Australia etc. it is still an american LED military campaign.

are you deficient in deductive and inductive reasoning ?

cannot your Ghanaian education bail you out ? i have asked you repeatedly
1) show us where ghana led a military campaign in het entire history

2) show me where Nigeria import gas from niger

3) show us any internationally acclaimed scholar ghana's education has produced

4) what has Ghana done/sacrificed for africa ?

5) what had your educational system and mathematicians done to liberate you economically?

your GDP is still a laughing $30billion

your government waits on IMF donating money before your yearly national budget is read.
Nigeria is still minting your currency for you.

6) why is there not ONE billionaire in all of ghana.

give me answers or shut your mouth up. i have been waiting. won't post roundabout posts.

either shut up or provide answers.

Provide facts for everything you've said. Show me where Ghana Gdp is 30 billion.

American did take the lead in Libya. America realizes it was a mistake. Where was your army when boko haram was raping and killing your children.

This what the world thinks of your army.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/15/africa/nigeria-military-families-boko-haram/

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2015
MduZA:

are you really that daft you don't know how one squats on the internet?

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 17, 2015
when 6 Ghanaians are on a Nigerian website opposing 2 Nigerians.....wot do u call d@ u sha want us 2 know u are existing isalright we've seen how significant u are...Nigerians don't even ve ur time we just wanna make money egooo..........me I don't know how d corruption,,interrupted power supply and all d bad things u say we ve in Nigeria z affecting u taking panadol on someone else headache..... NIGERIA z d best in AFRICA....if u know ur country z d best say it and don't come here ranting around how Nigeria z bad.....if its our citizens d@ z disturbing u don't give dem visas and deport dem there are ova 100 countries in d world...... oya thanks 4 d concern we've seen ur relevance eh eh eh a standing ovation 4 u *claps hand* less I 4get NIGERIA z d BEST country in AFRICA...

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 7:10pm On May 17, 2015
ddami:
when 6 Ghanaians are on a Nigerian website opposing 2 Nigerians.....wot do u call d@ u sha want us 2 know u are existing isalright we've seen how significant u are...Nigerians don't even ve ur time we just wanna make money egooo..........me I don't know how d corruption,,interrupted power supply and all d bad things u say we ve in Nigeria z affecting u taking panadol on someone else headache..... NIGERIA z d best in AFRICA....if u know ur country z d best say it and don't come here ranting around how Nigeria z bad.....if its our citizens d@ z disturbing u don't give dem visas and deport dem there are ova 100 countries in d world...... oya thanks 4 d concern we've seen ur relevance eh eh eh a standing ovation 4 u *claps hand* less I 4get NIGERIA z d BEST country in AFRICA...
Who started the topic to begin with? A Nigerian? Who started the insults? Nigerians. All your compatriots who say sh1t about Ghana you ignore and agree with them but when Ghanaians fight back or defend their country now you make it a big issue. Do not be a hypocrite. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply)

Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.