Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109424 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 12, 2015
lezz:

butt hurting again. Nigerians are the most entrepreneurial in Africa.

the fact that we run ghana's local economy is a testament to your docility.

Glo, eco,zenith, dangote and our real estate services not to mention our traders are running ghana's central market and ghana's economy. FACT!!!!

Our government saved your country from being a full time slave-state when your puppet government signed the EU trade treaty in April last year, giving western Europe the power to decide your future and that of your children at the most domestic level. It took the intervention of Abuja to rectify that treaty.

the next time you feel like dissing Nigeria just be a little bit more respectful and grateful.
hi lezz, how are u,I am not really gud @ all dese e-argument...which eventually lead 2 e-wars I observed d@ d more I quote and requote d more d insult trickle in which really gets 2 me hard mehn. damn somepple can insult... I just don't like when some people take Nigeria as the bad apple.....
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 10:46pm On May 12, 2015
kiss kiss ilovegh mabre paa.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 12, 2015
RoyalPearl:
kiss kiss ilovegh mabre paa.
woz mabre paa
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 10:56pm On May 12, 2015
ddami:
woz mabre paa
grin grin cheesy cheesy kiss kiss It means am very tired. Am actually going to sleep now. Goodnight
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 12, 2015
RoyalPearl:
grin grin cheesy cheesy kiss kiss It means am very tired. Am actually going to sleep now. Goodnight
well it means oti re mi in my own dialect..
good night
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 11:08pm On May 12, 2015
ddami:
well it means oti re mi in my own dialect..
good night
Okay dear I learnt something new today cool btw I apologise if I said anything that offended you. Sometimes in the moment we just say things we shouldn't. No one likes it when their people and country is insulted and I think we generally should try and get along more than fighting. I know sometimes you can just find yourself caught up in all this unnecessary bickering so my sincere apologies.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:20pm On May 12, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Lol you should be a comedian. It seems your 'government' is always saving Africa as a whole like it 'apparently saved Ghana from the EU and it 'saved' SA from Apartheid. Please bring the proof of such heroic acts or better still why don't you tell your Government to save yourself because it is apparent that you need it more than us cheesy

I LOVE YOU!!! here comes a Ghanaian female with tact and wisdom not childish rantings. you ask for proof. i shall furnish you with all the proof you need how we rectify the EU treaty that would have enslaved all of west Africa for the next 50 years.
www.ictsd.org/bridges-news/bridges/news/west-africa-endorses-eu-trade-pact-despite-lingering-concerns

On nigeria sacrificing for south africa during the apartheid era, especially during the Botha regime here is your proof:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria–South_Africa_relations

NIGERIA IS AFRICA'S PERENNIAL BIG BROTHER.

it is in our DNA. NIGERIA'S MIDDLE CLASS HAS GROWN 600% since year 2000 so the government is helping us.

but the most important thing i want you to take home is the fact that we do not rely on our government. we forge ahead, take up our destinies and our future then we move on. that is why we have the highest concentration of billionaires and millionaires in africa.

now sing me another song.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:27pm On May 12, 2015
RoyalPearl:
How does that help the average Nigerian. So having billionaires while the rest of the population is suffering is something to brag about? Lol I don't understand how some people think. The things you brag about is totally silly
don't believe everything the world bank tell you.

Nigeria has the biggest middle class in africa

highest GSM penetration rate 160 million nigerian own a mobile phone.

highest internet penetration rate in africa.

the average Nigerian OK,

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 11:31pm On May 12, 2015
lezz:

I LOVE YOU!!! here comes a Ghanaian female with tact and wisdom not childish rantings. you ask for proof. i shall furnish you with all the proof you need how we rectify the EU treaty that would have enslaved all of west Africa for the next 50 years.
www.ictsd.org/bridges-news/bridges/news/west-africa-endorses-eu-trade-pact-despite-lingering-concerns

On nigeria sacrificing for south africa during the apartheid era, especially during the Botha regime here is your proof:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria–South_Africa_relations

NIGERIA IS AFRICA'S PERENNIAL BIG BROTHER.

it is in our DNA. NIGERIA'S MIDDLE CLASS HAS GROWN 600% since year 2000 so the government is helping us.

but the most important thing i want you to take home is the fact that we do not rely on our government. we forge ahead, take up our destinies and our future then we move on. that is why we have the highest concentration of billionaires and millionaires in africa.

now sing me another song.
grin grin so that Is your proof. Lol you lucky am too tired right now smiley. Btw I have noticed you are a bad belle when it comes to anything Ghana. Minister of Ghanaian Afairs tongue
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2015
ddami:
hi lezz, how are u,I am not really gud @ all dese e-argument...which eventually lead 2 e-wars I observed d@ d more I quote and requote d more d insult trickle in which really gets 2 me hard mehn. damn somepple can insult... I just don't like when some people take Nigeria as the bad apple.....
hello sweetheart! don't let the trolling get to you. here are some tips:

1) it is never about the insults or who had the last word(the insults are actually your medal that your opponent is losing)

2) leave a punchy remark backed with facts

3) have a hollow heart and really enjoy the trolling. it is fun when you watch how people react to your jibes and jeers.

4) always have in mind that most trolls are actually nice people in reality. it is easier impersonalizing someone over the internet where there are no eye contact, body language and voice discernment. just that screen and keyboard in front of you.

just troll with fact, humour and tact and ENJOY IT.

IT'S TRUELY FUN.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Daykoozy(m): 11:46pm On May 12, 2015
kimco:

I remember greece experiencing power cut for their first tym ever. it was news, international news. few people died from shock and anxiety, accidents, and a whole lot of others were crying like they were at a funeral. i bet the "resilient Nigerian grp association" in here feel much better than the greeks. I'm sure.

grin grin grin
Our Padilla go be the chairman grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 12, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Okay dear I learnt something new today cool btw I apologise if I said anything that offended you. Sometimes in the moment we just say things we shouldn't. No one likes it when their people and country is insulted and I think we generally should try and get along more than fighting. I know sometimes you can just find yourself caught up in all this unnecessary bickering so my sincere apologies.
every country z unique with its merits nd demerits.......most argument on nl leads 2 e-wars when u post a simple comment sompple reply u wit insults,i think its an hormonal issue so I hardly comment 'cos d insults really get 2 me.....I rily lyk oda African countries (xcept 1 if u can guess) 'cos I think we ve dis Battle of not letting Africa be d least and last in league of continents and we can only win together.......sompple ve dis pitiful view of Africa not knowing its potentials.....we all ve 2 disagree 2 agree by solving our own problems 1st den we can face d world.well I don't know if ve written anything 2 hurt u buh am sorry...........

DAMN-my speech z long it deserves a Nl award 4 peace

grin
RoyalPearl:
every country z unique with its merits nd demerits.......most argument on nl leads 2 e-wars when u post a simple comment sompple reply u wit insults,i think its an hormonal issue so I hardly comment 'cos d insults really get 2 me.....I rily lyk oda African countries (xcept 1 if u can guess) 'cos I think we ve dis Battle of not letting Africa be d least and last in league of continents and we can only win together.......sompple ve dis pitiful view of Africa not knowing its potentials.....we all ve 2 disagree 2 agree by solving our own problems 1st den we can face d world.well I don't know if ve written anything 2 hurt u buh am sorry...........little rifts lyk dis if not unsolved z wot brings about hate.....

DAMN-my speech z long it deserves a Nl award 4 peace..
am just happy.... byee.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:51pm On May 12, 2015
RoyalPearl:
grin grin so that Is your proof. Lol you lucky am too tired right now smiley. Btw I have noticed you are a bad belle when it comes to anything Ghana. Minister of Ghanaian Afairs tongue
I see you've been snooping inside my posts. hope you like it. most of your male compatriots know me as the ghana slayer.

such a pity you are tired at this time. but if you will engage me through the night, i have a gift for you; my legendary massage and turk in will waken any tired nerves in your body . you don't want to miss this.

i usually charge a fee but for you it is gratis.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 12, 2015
lezz:
hello sweetheart! don't let the trolling get to you. here are some tips:

1) it is never about the insults or who had the last word(the insults are actually your medal that your opponent is losing)

2) leave a punchy remark backed with facts

3) have a hollow heart and really enjoy the trolling. it is fun when you watch how people react to your jibes and jeers.

4) always have in mind that most trolls are actually nice people in reality. it is easier impersonalizing someone over the internet where there are no eye contact, body language and voice discernment. just that screen and keyboard in front of you.

just troll with fact, humour and tact and ENJOY IT.

IT'S TRUELY FUN.
c analysis u na be BOSS and I am d learner
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by tammie24: 12:09am On May 13, 2015
mrvance:
As Small as Ghana is they can't even manage their resources. They r referring to Nigeria. Their population even reach Lagos own
gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:16am On May 13, 2015
lezz:

Glo, eco,zenith, dangote and our real estate services not to mention our traders are running ghana's central market and ghana's economy. FACT!!!!

Our government saved your country from being a full time slave-state when your puppet government signed the EU trade treaty in April last year, giving western Europe the power to decide your future and that of your children at the most domestic level. It took the intervention of Abuja to rectify that treaty.

the next time you feel like dissing Nigeria just be a little bit more respectful and grateful.

Lezz my guy, how far? Can I join this conversation? grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Obrafour(m): 12:24am On May 13, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Hey am good thanks and you? It's been long. What Vigil? Honestly those stuff has nothing to do with me so idgaf to be honest. Its none of my business. Lol I think it's one of those days for me. Am feeling kinda irritated with the amount of silly comments I have been reading. You know I usually tend to stay away from these Ghana versusNigeria #Round 987,467,334,2345....
You always manage to say the truth to these block heads in a mature way.
Yeah, work and studying have occupied my space for sometime now. I have better use of my bundle now thanks to it, but I will be more than happy to pick up my dusty boots and engage theses d1ck heads.

Hey! I was under the impression you were going to go to for the vigil, I support the idea but not the motive behind it.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:26am On May 13, 2015
Dragonking:

Lezz my guy, how far? Can I join this conversation? grin
lol !!! by all means. although them Ghanaians are most likely in bed now.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Obrafour(m): 12:32am On May 13, 2015
ddami:
every country z unique with its merits nd demerits.......most argument on nl leads 2 e-wars when u post a simple comment sompple reply u wit insults,i think its an hormonal issue so I hardly comment 'cos d insults really get 2 me.....I rily lyk oda African countries (xcept 1 if u can guess) 'cos I think we ve dis Battle of not letting Africa be d least and last in league of continents and we can only win together.......sompple ve dis pitiful view of Africa not knowing its potentials.....we all ve 2 disagree 2 agree by solving our own problems 1st den we can face d world.well I don't know if ve written anything 2 hurt u buh am sorry...........

DAMN-my speech z long it deserves a Nl award 4 peace

Wow! What a beautiful heart, if only the likes of you could speak for your country on international forums instead of some d1ck heads.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Obrafour(m): 12:34am On May 13, 2015
lezz:
lol !!! by all means. although them Ghanaians are most likely in bed now.
Waiting to scam some old granny off her fortune as usual huh?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:51am On May 13, 2015
Obrafour:

Waiting to scam some old granny off her fortune as usual huh?
yes off course !! after e-slaying Ghanaians though.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 1:48am On May 13, 2015
lezz:

Yet you can't do the same for your country. Stupidity at the highest level. Keep making my country great while yours remain a hellhole. grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 1:51am On May 13, 2015
lezz:

Your diction is poor but my guess is you are trying to ask why nigeria should have more population than she can carter for. you cannot be further from reality.

Nigeria is has got more billionaires and millionaires in all of africa.

NO GHANAIAN IS IN AFRICA BILLIONAIRE LIST.

power generation is managed by the federal government ever since until recently. we shall soon witness great improvement.

not withstanding, LAGOS IS MORE SIGNIFICANT THAN ghana. if you want to make comparison then talk about football or go challenge somalia.

Yet our living standard is way above any state in Nigeria including the slump you call Lagos. .2% billionaires among 89% poor that live on less than a dollar a day. Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 10:52am On May 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Yet our living standard is way above any state in Nigeria including the slump you call Lagos. .2% billionaires among 89% poor that live on less than a dollar a day. Keep deceiving yourself.

How can your female compatriot have more political clout than you do ?

89 percent of Nigeria live below poverty line ? let me disprove it with facts.

1) Nigeria has more than 130 million ACTIVE GSM subscribers yet you claim only 2 percent are well off. so who maintains these gsm lines?

2) mtn generates more profits in Nigeria than in any other African country. and my guess is that it is only 2% of the population that does the trick lol.

3) shoprite is setting up shops all over Nigeria even in the north east where boko haram used to hold sway...are you telling me Christopher Wiesse was taking that risk for only 2% of the population ?

4) according to forbes which you can verify, nigeria generates more millionaires more than ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, except Indonesia. FACT FACT FACT.

5) we have an economic output of 524 billion US dollars by far the largest in africa. and this economic out put represents 76% of the entire economy of west African states which includes ghana and 15 other west african country. bwahahahaha.

6) ghana is still a laughable 30 billion dollars the economic size of lagos

7) this very forum you are logged onto is Africa's biggest online forum and it is owned by an ordinary Nigerian, not your mythical 2%.

Ghana is still insignificant and isn't on the maps. Dangote is almost as rich as your entire country,son.

you do not have any sense of hierarchy.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

1) Nigeria has more than 130 million ACTIVE GSM subscribers yet you claim only 2 percent are well off. so who maintains these gsm lines?

2) mtn generates more profits in Nigeria than in any other African country. and my guess is that it is only 2% of the population that does the trick lol.

3) shoprite is setting up shops all over Nigeria even in the north east where boko haram used to hold sway...are you telling me Christopher Wiesse was taking that risk for only 2% of the population ?

4) according to Forbes which you can verify, Nigeria generates more millionaires more than ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, except Indonesia. FACT FACT FACT.

5) we have an economic output of 524 billion US dollars by far the largest in africa. and this economic out put represents 76% of the entire economy of west African states which includes ghana and 15 other west african country. bwahahahaha.

6) ghana is still a laughable 30 billion dollars the economic size of Lagos

7) this very forum you are logged onto is Africa's biggest online forum and it is owned by an ordinary Nigerian, not your mythical 2%.

Ghana is still insignificant and isn't on the maps. Dangote is almost as rich as your entire country,son.

you do not have any sense of hierarchy. IT IS GHANA VS LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Yet you can't do the same for your country. Stupidity at the highest level. Keep making my country great while yours remain a hellhole. grin grin
Ghana great!!!!
do not let IMF hear of such bragging; your next national budget may never be read. lol.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 7:03pm On May 13, 2015
Obrafour:

You always manage to say the truth to these block heads in a mature way.
Yeah, work and studying have occupied my space for sometime now. I have better use of my bundle now thanks to it, but I will be more than happy to pick up my dusty boots and engage theses d1ck heads.

Hey! I was under the impression you were going to go to for the vigil, I support the idea but not the motive behind it.
Working and studying can be quite hectic but best of luck with that. My work too has been pretty busy so don't come on as often as before. Lol I thought you were talking about something else when you mentioned vigil grin. Unfortunately my work won't afford me such luxury. Am working on tight deadlines atm but I would go if I could. You should go too smiley
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by ki02020(m): 7:57pm On May 13, 2015
coputa:
Nigeria go better,lets keep hoping,when we keep recycling the same corrupt leaders every time.Big dream.

So you have concluded that the next govt has nothing to offer abi
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by otumfour(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Dragonking: 8:53pm On May 13, 2015
lezz:

4) according to Forbes which you can verify, Nigeria generates more millionaires more than ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, except Indonesia. FACT FACT FACT.

6) ghana is still a laughable 30 billion dollars the economic size of Lagos

you do not have any sense of hierarchy. IT IS GHANA VS LAGOS.

Wow..This is a beat down. Lezz my man never disappoints as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2015
Dragonking:

Wow..This is a beat down. Lezz my man never disappoints as usual.
bros, how far. expect Ghana to troll without facts. this is a country that was unaffected by the Ebola virus and all she could do for her Ebola ravished neighbours was to send local rice to them.

well Lagos state alone was sending in dozens of train medical personnel and logistics to all ebola stricken countries , that is after successfully curtailing Ebola.

YOU DO NOT COMPARE NIGERIA TO GHANA. it is a no contest.

Lagos is more economically and socially viable, relevant and important to west Africa than ghana.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Obrafour(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Working and studying can be quite hectic but best of luck with that. My work too has been pretty busy so don't come on as often as before. Lol I thought you were talking about something else when you mentioned vigil grin. Unfortunately my work won't afford me such luxury. Am working on tight deadlines atm but I would go if I could. You should go too smiley
Working and studying is hectic yes but thank God there is no nagging to top it up (if you know what I mean). Honest living is what Ghanaians all over the world are known for unlike some you know who on this planet grin.
This vigil has taken a political twist, I won't advice you to make time for it, I will follow it on twitter tho!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply)

Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.