Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109422 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by vega84(m): 6:31am On May 12, 2015
Well we can stand it , that's y we are Nigerians we can stand anytin that's what we do. And that's y we are better than u! Ewu GHANA! #vegatalks
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Michyeddy(f): 6:38am On May 12, 2015
kilokeys:
we can stand it cos we are resilient..

u would definitely run mad if u try imitating us.

we r made from tougher materials.. ode oshi.. and with all ur light and kenke no charlie fit ever fresh reach me and my padis

black dead stars

I like you already

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Milaby(f): 6:48am On May 12, 2015
DuchessLily:
Kai! See finish.... I dnt blame her
really cant blame her, with all the power supply GEJ has been shouting since nothing happen instead its now evn worst
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Uncletony(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Who asked u to born plenty of u can't feed them

& when did feeding enter into the argument?!...dnt u see well?!
Ghana landmass is less than south east not to talk of north west.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by braimeddy: 7:10am On May 12, 2015
The truth is bitter though but she just said the fact.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Essential(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2015
[quote author=emmyasam95 post=33642552]What we’re used to is intolerable to Ghanaians. A community in Ghana hasn’t had steady power supply in a while and this lady took to instagram to say their government can’t treat them the way our government treats us. Nigerians can stand not having light but not them…

Thank God we are not nigerins. Whom always talk but never acts. Charlie na laugh we go laugh them.
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color][img][/img]
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by johnemeka(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2015
Where i stay in PHC ,i have used generator for a year+ now without a flash of light from so called PHCN or RSDPA.

I have adjusted to it...no complains!
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by ericiland: 7:39am On May 12, 2015
deb:

Keep blaming your past leaders and refuse to address those who are in charge of today who could have made a positive change but refused to. Arindin. Your hero and role model says it all; shows your kinda mentality

I reserve my comment
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by croSStodds(m): 7:44am On May 12, 2015
RoyalPearl:
grin grin grin it was such an anti-climax embarassed
Lol.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Ayietim(m): 7:56am On May 12, 2015
Stand on top of the tallest mountain.,tell the world your name, let the world know who you are, don't be ashame. Whisper your name in all ears, then say it out loud, be proud of it, love it, your name is beautiful just as you are. Where are you from? Let the world know, you are from a beautiful place, a breath-takingly beautiful home, it's a home to leaders, it's a home to giants, where the sun never go down, the sun always shines.
What about the culture? So deep and so rich, your way of life makes others green with envy, it's not your fault, it's the gift of nature, let people not envy you because they have theirs in generous measure. Your cuisine? Oh, you almost forgot, how could you? It's one of your best gifts to the world, the way you prepare those delicious appetizers is a wonder, you have the right answer to hunger.
Be proud of everything that speaks about the real you, don't deny yourself the right to be the real you Be proud of who you are.... /p5sIGP-bS
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by croSStodds(m): 7:59am On May 12, 2015
vega84:
Well we can stand it , that's y we are Nigerians we can stand anytin that's what we do. And that's y we are better than u! Ewu GHANA! #vegatalks
This is a typical paradigm of "complacency at its zenith"._"we can stand anything,that's what we do"_,I reiterated the quoted statement subconsciously and I sounded silly.it's evidently obvious our leaders embezzle and lavish money exorbitantly,yet we lack the chutzpah and audacity to protest and fight for our right,I suppose if the light is quenched for a decade,u'll still be able to withstand it. what d future holds is portentously ominous apparently seeing the complacency being displayed by d present generation..
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by 9icelook: 8:53am On May 12, 2015
Tho babe right tho.. we are used to complaining about our bad situations but never take actions against them. if we don revolutionalize for one time this darkness tin go don turn around and all this jegudu jera politicians go don know their place.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by kimco(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2015
musicwriter:
Kwame Nkrumah laid a very good foundation for them on electricity production/generation. First dam by an African head of state was built by Nkrumah.
There's absolutely no reason Ghana should lack electricity, unless they've lost Nkrumah's vision. Ghanaians should've built dams and power stations all over their country by now.

like every african country in the west and east, we wait on the lord (nature) now that the rains aren't coming down as hard anymore...more dams cant help us now. The situation is getting bad now. we lost the plot longest tym
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Avero(m): 9:20am On May 12, 2015
dimples2:
She is right!

No light for three weeks now embarassed who will join me to march and where are my marching to
No light 4 3wks? I haven't had light since this year. Its realy unfortunate that our country is this way. Any way i go join you to march to asu rock
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by kimco(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2015
lastpage:

And who cares what some numskull, mumu Omo-Ghana is saying about Nigeria?

If you had a job, just press the "IGNORE BUTTON" and let "Gay-nanians" have their day!
Talking about Nigeria usually makes them ejaculate and cum!
undecided wink

Lastpage!

but you shud care. i dnt know of any other country with a worse electricity problem. she used nigeria cos thats the best example. even the nigerians here in Ghana confirm it. Even u guys are confirming it ryt now. you know she's ryt. we are no better off in terms off other things but in terms of electricity, we are better than nigeria and dat shud not be atall. hope u guys stand up to it or something.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 9:28am On May 12, 2015
Avero:

No light 4 3wks? I haven't had light since this year. Its realy unfortunate that our country is this way. Any way i go join

shocked since this year
Yours is greater than mine, oya stay for my front smiley

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by kimco(m): 9:33am On May 12, 2015
Batman123:
I don't understand why the average Nigerian thinks that Ghanaians are out to get them. Just look at some of the comments in response. They do not even know why she made that comment or mentioned Nigeria in the first place. Truth be told most Ghanaians don't give 2 fks about Nigeria so if someone mentions Nigeria it must be because of something.

dats becos they take the childish bickering to heart on nairaland. the moment a ghanaian mentions "nigeria" even in a gud lyt somebody must insult him. both sides are very childish sometyms and need to learn to put childish things aside. look at the op. is dat not fuel enough for childish bickering. simply pathetic.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by coputa(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2015
ki02020:
Blaming past or present leaders will not solve the present situation we nigerians are in but one thing is certain tough time never last nigeria will survive the mess and ghanians and africa as a whole will then see us as their BIGBROTHER....long live THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Nigeria go better,lets keep hoping,when we keep recycling the same corrupt leaders every time.Big dream.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by kimco(m): 9:46am On May 12, 2015
Daykoozy:

You and everyone liking your comment are slow mofos.
You mean to tell me that living in abject poverty is something to boast about!
This is what is called suffering smiling.
If you all take to the streets and protest like the Ghanaian mentioned, then maybe this would have changed a long time ago.
Many die as a result of lack of electricity. Many dreams are unfulfilled as a result of lack of electricity. And you want to come here and yarn rubbish. You and your liners can go to he'll.
This is nothing but false pride if you ask me.

And trust me most normally people who are used to steady electricity will run mad Without power for an hour. cheesy

I remember greece experiencing power cut for their first tym ever. it was news, international news. few people died from shock and anxiety, accidents, and a whole lot of others were crying like they were at a funeral. i bet the "resilient Nigerian grp association" in here feel much better than the greeks. I'm sure.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by FuckYou: 9:53am On May 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:
F
T
C cool

Chai I wish this lady was here 20years ago.

Well na we dey do ourselves,dey carry insult pour for body sad
seriously. Nigeria go stand jeje them go just begin dey insult
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mizvee(f): 10:31am On May 12, 2015
OMG!! Plenty kisses for you...this your comment is all the answer that fool need. GODbless you jawe
kilokeys:

we r made from tougher materials.. ode oshi.. and with all ur light and kenke no charlie fit ever fresh reach me and my padis

black dead stars

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nakuza(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2015
I don't why Ghanians keep on comparing the size of their economy with ours. Ghana is just like one state in Nigeria, so why all this noise about.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by joseph1832(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Uncle calm down na grin
Trust mii when I tell you that I'm calm. You really won't like what you see when I'm angry/pissed!.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by joseph1832(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2015
kilokeys:

black dead stars
We are resilient, YES! We are fresher, YES! We are tougher, HELL YES!!! But we shouldn't shy away from the truth. If our leaders have done what they're suppose to do, will people like this Ghanaian be voicing such comments?.

As Nigerians, we should never give room for people to point fingers at us.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by achimotan(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2015
Nakuza:
I don't why Ghanians keep on comparing the size of their economy with ours. Ghana is just like one state in Nigeria, so why all this noise about.

who has compared the size of economies here.it appears some of u just comment by heart.

We are currently experiencing power rationing and our authorities some times give the example of nigeria which has huge gas reserves and supply us with gas where power rationing is worse than ghana.
What jamila who posted on Instagram was simply saying was that Nigerians might have taken it in their stride and not complaining but we Ghanaians are not going to give u the politicians reprieve until u fix the situation .A demonstration has been scheduled for 16 may to register our outrage.24 hour electricity is a right not a privilege.

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by ff07join14: 12:11pm On May 12, 2015
kilokeys:

black dead stars

Nigerian definitions surprises me ! you are suffering and saying u r resilient. Your leaders put pressure on you through corruption and you claim you are tough. Ghanaians demands good governance all the time and we wont let a leader go away with incompetence and fight ourselves and be tribalistic. Man demand competence from Buhari !

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by ff07join14: 12:16pm On May 12, 2015
mizvee:
OMG!! Plenty kisses for you...this your comment is all the answer that fool need. GODbless you jawe

Your comment is not intelligent. You keep suffering. Nigerians travel all over the world and are put in Jails and treated badly. If there's constant power, how many Nigerians will suffer abroad. Keep defending your leaders with their children squandering your share of good living

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by ff07join14: 12:19pm On May 12, 2015
achimotan:

who has compared the size of economies here.it appears some of u just comment by heart.

We are currently experiencing power rationing and our authorities some times give the example of nigeria which has huge gas reserves and supply us with gas where power rationing is worse than ghana.
What jamila who posted on Instagram was simply saying was that Nigerians might have taken it in their stride and not complaining but we Ghanaians are not going to give u the politicians reprieve until u fix the situation .A demonstration has been scheduled for 16 may to register our outrage.24 hour electricity is a right not a privilege.

Dont mind them. The current generating capacity of small Ghana is around 2600 MW while that of Nigeria is 2450MW. What a SHame. Big Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by ff07join14: 12:21pm On May 12, 2015
Michyeddy:

I like you already

U like mediocrity. Dream Big !

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by steve308(m): 12:23pm On May 12, 2015
fact
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by vega84(m): 12:34pm On May 12, 2015
croSStodds:

This is a typical paradigm of "complacency at its zenith"._"we can stand anything,that's what we do"_,I reiterated the quoted statement subconsciously and I sounded silly.it's evidently obvious our leaders embezzle and lavish money exorbitantly,yet we lack the chutzpah and audacity to protest and fight for our right,I suppose if the light is quenched for a decade,u'll still be able to withstand it. what d future holds is portentously ominous apparently seeing the complacency being displayed by d present generation..
nwoke m all I see here is plenty of big grammer and less of point. Bt my own point the Ghanaians of all people should nt be in position to mock us!
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by ff07join14: 12:50pm On May 12, 2015
Michyeddy:

I like you already

U like mediocrity? Dream Big !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.