Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,686 members, 7,844,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State (35523 Views)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by jazinogold(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2015
Money Good ooo, poverty na disease o.....

Five Reasons why you should vote TRYPA for Miss Nairaland 2015..... T -- She's Trustworthy

R---- she's Responsible

Y ---- she's Young and Youthful

P ---- she has a Positive mindset

A ----- she's affectionate

nairaland.com/trypa
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by Nobody: 8:23am On May 12, 2015
topsyking:
ATIKU NA COPYCAT .SAME THING OBJ DO, HE ALSO DO..
OBASANJO UNIVERSITY,
ATIKU UNIVERSITY,
OBASANJO FARMS N POULTRY
ATIKU MILLS..
THE RICH ARE GETTING RICHER AND D POOR ARE GETTING POORER..
WHICH WAY NIGERIA
angry angry

That is if you accept to remain poor.

Talking for myself, rich people take a lot of risks which poor people will see as stu.pid acts. Faith backed by action makes the difference. Most unemployed graduates here will not accept to open small shop to sell cement(its dirty) or erect roadside table to sell banana(its demeaning).

Make I stop here..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by TopHand: 8:33am On May 12, 2015
topsyking:
OBASANJO UNIVERSITY,
ATIKU UNIVERSITY,
OBASANJO FARMS N POULTRY
ATIKU MILLS..
WHICH WAY NIGERIA
angry angry
yes I agree but the lesser evil is that he is investing the stolen money in nigeria on a real project and not just some useless hotel unlike most politicans who hide their loots in the us, uk or europe
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by laboguashi(m): 8:34am On May 12, 2015
omonnakoda:
Atiku was the head of Customs I believe. I am not aware of any business other than than

This was Atiku (4th from left) during his days in customs. Observe that he's the only one without a glass of drink in his hand.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by Thespecialone(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2015
The fundamental difference between the poor and the rich is their mindset.

Selah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by Trypa(f): 8:55am On May 12, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland- contest-2015-campaign This is the link
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by VickyRotex(f): 8:57am On May 12, 2015
goodgate:
iffa hear! Its more comfortable crying in a Bentley than on a bicycle. Even the poor are not happy,pray for GOD's blessings and favour, be dilligent and work smart and wealth will come.

@bolded, really? I guess you've not seen where a rich man cries. It's more bitter. The poor ain't happy, but majority got peace and rest of mind.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by AMvanquish: 9:15am On May 12, 2015
topsyking:
OBASANJO UNIVERSITY,
ATIKU UNIVERSITY,
OBASANJO FARMS N POULTRY
ATIKU MILLS..
WHICH WAY NIGERIA
angry angry

What are you saying! Atiku has been farming since his teenage years. Check his bio..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by goodgate: 9:37am On May 12, 2015
VickyRotex:

@bolded, really? I guess you've not seen where a rich man cries. It's more bitter. The poor ain't happy, but majority got peace and rest of mind.
. Aunty, nasooo, which peace of mind, when you can not pay bill? You can not afford a really decent apartment? Have you not heard that a hungry man is an angry man? Abeggi lets all pray for GOD's blessings.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by besttrader: 9:40am On May 12, 2015
He still flaunts his loots, nice! BPE wasn't bad at all!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by VickyRotex(f): 9:46am On May 12, 2015
goodgate:
. Aunty, nasooo, which peace of mind, when you can not pay bill? You can not afford a really decent apartment? Have you not heard that a hungry man is an angry man? Abeggi lets all pray for GOD's blessings .

I wouldn't wanna argue further. Most important thing @bolded.

Ill gotten wealth cant make you happy.

The blessing of the Lord maketh rich and addeth no sorrow with it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by gracestate: 12:11pm On May 12, 2015
BUY PLOT(S) OF LAND AT ORISUN ESTATES
Locations:1) Arigbajo, Ifo, Ogun State - N350,000 per plot
2) Simawa (behind redemption camp) - N600,000 per plot
Size of a plot: 60ft x 120ft (648sqm)
For details/inspection/purchase, call: 09051368495, 07033876712 (KINGBuilder Limited, Orisun Estates)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by Osyfellaini(f): 12:53pm On May 12, 2015
It's all about JOBS for Nigerian youths. The CHANGE is becoming very visible.
Kudos Baba Turaki.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by omonnakoda: 1:00pm On May 12, 2015
laboguashi:

This was Atiku (4th from left) during his days in customs. Observe that he's the only one without a glass of drink in his hand.

Interesting. Is there any significance to not holding a glass?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by laboguashi(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2015
omonnakoda:
Interesting. Is there any significance to not holding a glass?

No there is no significance. I guess being a Muslim, he's not permitted to take alcohol which I believe is being served. My thoughts though.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by omonnakoda: 3:57pm On May 12, 2015
laboguashi:

No there is no significance. I guess being a Muslim, he's not permitted to take alcohol which I believe is being served. My thoughts though.
I don't think there are many gatherings where ONLY alcohol is served.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by laboguashi(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2015
omonnakoda:
I don't think there are many gatherings where ONLY alcohol is served.

Well, you have a point there. All the same, I observe him not holding a glass in the picture.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by bababuff(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2015
Show me the money.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by goodgate: 7:24pm On May 12, 2015
VickyRotex:

I wouldn't wanna argue further. Most important thing @bolded.

Ill gotten wealth cant make you happy.

The blessing of the Lord maketh rich and addeth no sorrow with it.
. Who said all that were ill gotten? Mind you he was a former custom chief during Buhari's regime. His allowances when he was vice president were enough to make a person rich for life, if properly managed.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by VickyRotex(f): 7:30pm On May 12, 2015
goodgate:
. Who said all that were ill gotten? Mind you he was a former custom chief during Buhari's regime. His allowances when he was vice president were enough to make a person rich for life, if properly managed.

Oh, you've misunderstood me, I wasn't referring to him. Why would I say his wealth was ill got?

I was tryna generalize it. Tryna say there are people that are rich, but ain't happy, at times its cos of the circumstances surrounding their riches.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Inspecting His Feed Mill In Adamawa State by goodgate: 6:13am On May 13, 2015
VickyRotex:

Oh, you've misunderstood me, I wasn't referring to him. Why would I say his wealth was ill got?

I was tryna generalize it. Tryna say there are people that are rich, but ain't happy, at times its cos of the circumstances surrounding their riches.
. Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki / Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo / Iyabo Obasanjo Speaks On Father’s Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.