Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why The Sudden Change In Chaacter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Sudden Change In Chaacter? (567 Views)

My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 / Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Sudden Change In Chaacter? by mamagee3(f): 12:13am On May 12, 2015
Hi guys, there 's one of my friends who lived in the same city with, he never calls nor texts me on Mother's Day to wish me a happy Mother's Day. After I moved to a different city, he called and texted me yesterday on Mother's Day to wish me a happy Mother's Day.

I was and I'm still surprised at the sudden change in character. What could be the reason behind his sudden change in character?
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Chaacter? by Nobody: 12:15am On May 12, 2015
finish that beer and go to sleep.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Chaacter? by aristocrazzy: 12:18am On May 12, 2015
grin grin Heheheheheheehe, lol is this really a question or what . . . . . Maybe someone below could be able read his mind from wereva he is.
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Chaacter? by tpiadotcom: 12:19am On May 12, 2015
as soon as i meet him, I'll ask him and let you know.
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Chaacter? by nanauju(f): 12:19am On May 12, 2015
Should I be concerned about him texting u on mother's day
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Chaacter? by Nobody: 12:34am On May 12, 2015
blublahd:
Hahahahaha. This one pass beer. Na sapele water
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Chaacter? by tosyne2much(m): 12:37am On May 12, 2015
Maybe he's now trying to be caring at the expense of satisfying his joystick
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Chaacter? by Aitee1: 12:54am On May 12, 2015
blublahd:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Op please do the needful! grin
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Chaacter? by smartexx: 1:02am On May 12, 2015
see question
wait ma consult the oracle

will get back @ u when the chicken grows teeth........PSCHEWWWW!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

When Your Wife Dad Never Wanted The Wedding To Happen / Go pay her bride price, testing dose is way over... / How Was Your Last Birthday???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.