Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! (3722 Views)

Am Tired Of My Relationship / Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Rajjah(f): 8:29am On May 12, 2015
Case closeed
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by vizkiz: 8:32am On May 12, 2015
don't worry, by the time a better chick snatch this good guy away from you, you will learn by your self...no matter what we tell you here, you will still flop undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by odunkha(m): 8:35am On May 12, 2015
Pray for God's involvement in your relationship...
Pray and be watchful....
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by MrCork: 8:36am On May 12, 2015
Rajjah:
How come I m the problem of my relationship. I have been with my fiance for two years now. He's just been wrong two or three times now. I m the real trouble maker. I start every quarrel and always go back to plead. He told me he was tired of my 'I m sorry'. He asked if I even know What it meant. I seriously love him and dont want to lose him. I want to make this last plead the last. I dont want to quarel with him. I have never cheated on him cos I know that is a sin he doesnt n will never forgive. I want his love for me to rekindle. What do I do? He is a very good guy. I am so ashamed of myself. I dont want to quarel with him again. No want our last quarrel to be the last.
Advice me pls.

...sweery don't worry....missclassy shud appear from nowhere like superman & advise!! smiley
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Nobody: 8:40am On May 12, 2015
Av u checked if u are in the right relationship , u don't av to force a man to love or feel same with u, just be yourself and what I feel is , your sorry won't change him, let him be the next to tell u he is sorry
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Rajjah(f): 8:45am On May 12, 2015
adeekiti:
Av u checked if u are in the right relationship , u don't av to force a man to love or feel same with u, just be yourself and what I feel is , your sorry won't change him, let him be the next to tell u he is sorry
this is what I want. I want him to b nxt to plead bt hw can stop been d trouble starter? I dont want to lose him.
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Tallesty1(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery don't worry....missclassy shud appear from nowhere like superman & advise!! smiley
And VickyBee will support her.

Sha, the fact that you still use 2go speaks a volume on your age and maturity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Nobody: 8:51am On May 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
And VickyBee will support her.

Then finally sinaj would round it up for her
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Nobody: 9:04am On May 12, 2015
Rajjah:
this is what I want. I want him to b nxt to plead bt hw can stop been d trouble starter? I dont want to lose him.
pls sis , u don't need to hurt yourself , u don't even know if he has someone out there which he can say I'm sorry to 100 times , don't get yourself old o cos he might decide the unexpected , just be yourself and keep praying, av u smile today ? Ok can u adjust ur cheek and put some lovely smiles on ur face

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Tapout(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2015

[size=20pt]so true.....[/size]
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Nobody: 10:10am On May 12, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by ginawest(f): 10:18am On May 12, 2015
u know he z a gud guy yet u stl do dis tinz to him...u berra sit up n turn a new leaf or else a gud gal WL snatch im from u

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Nobody: 10:24am On May 12, 2015
ginawest:
u know he z a gud guy yet u stl do dis tinz to him...u berra sit up n turn a new leaf or else a gud gal WL snatch im from u
you always acting a good lady and giving good advice...hmm,my names damon tho..nice reading you post
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Svelteb(f): 10:54am On May 12, 2015
Can we start from what your expectations from those social networks are? Y were u always going back to them even after u discovered ur bf doesn't like dat idea nd u promised him no more yet u still went ahead and dis time to open an acct on anoda network(and 2go?) mayb if we knew dat we can b of a litu help
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Nobody: 11:09am On May 12, 2015
I don't even understand... what do u want us to tell u?

undecided
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by micktoxin(m): 11:16am On May 12, 2015
Rajjah:
Hey op. The real problem is social network? You seem too hard on yourself. Social network shouldn't be a problem, unless there is more to the story-otherwise toxic relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by richidinho(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2015
Mstheeew............ 419 love everywhere
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Realsufi: 12:24pm On May 12, 2015
My advice is for you to stop using any phone that have access to Internet for now. Or to delete all social network from your phone.
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by amokeme(f): 1:55pm On May 12, 2015
Am still looking for the problem here undecided
He might even be tired of the relationship and then turn it around to make it look like you are the problem. You need to take it easy on yourself and have a real talk with him. And if that doesn't work, then it means you guys are not compatible. Love is not everything
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by amokeme(f): 1:58pm On May 12, 2015
Realsufi:
My advice is for you to stop using any phone that have access to Internet for now. Or to delete all social network from your phone.
for someone she is not yet married to? Pls!
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 12, 2015
vichks:
Then finally sinaj would round it up for her
really? How?
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Realsufi: 2:02pm On May 12, 2015
amokeme:
for someone she is not yet married to? Pls!
I advice her because she don't want to miss him
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by loomer: 2:11pm On May 12, 2015
It's just a typical symptom of a woman.
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by kay9(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2015
You never explained exactly what it is you do/say on social network(s) that he dislikes, but I'll let it slide. My own observation is that you agree that he is right - that you should cut out out social networks, or whatever. But that leads me to another question... So what exactly are you now doing here telling us about it?? Or isn't NL on the banned list? What happens when he sees this thread opened on your phone??
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by 2goodbobo(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2015
How old are you @OP?
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2015
Lolz
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by boynigeria(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2015
Rajjah:
M sorry for the long story pls.
How come I m the problem of my relationship. I have been with my fiance for two years now. He's just been wrong two or three times now. I m the real trouble maker. I start every quarrel and always go back to plead. The real problem is social networks and I have vowed to stop. He told me he was tired of my 'I m sorry'. He even said it was a normal thing for me to use sorry but dont mean it. I had to meet his mum to help me plead last three months we quarelled cos of some chats he saw on watsap. He forgave me cos of his mum n now I just quarelled with him again. He paid a surprise visit and I disappointed him cos he saw me open a 2go account. I never knew what pushed me into that cos I wasnt even paying attention to using it. I pleded. He asked if I even know What it meant. I seriously love him and dont want to lose him. I want to make this last plead the last. I dont want to quarel with him. I have never cheated on him cos I know that is a sin he doesnt n will never forgive. I want his love for me to rekindle. What do I do? He is a very good guy. I am so ashamed of myself. I dont want to quarel with him again. I want our last quarrel to be the last.
Advice me pls. Guys n ladies what can i do? Why do I find myself doing the wrong thing? I want to stop. I want to sincerely stop. Av lost appetite since ysterday morning that this incident happened.
2go! 2go? babe are u on weed! since what century
u are addicted to social network and u dont even kn it
u have to take a break off it for a while
like i did last year dec.
yea, i was a crazy addict, i was on everything
whatsapp, ebuddy, palmchat, facebook, twitter, instagram, flick, whisper, secret, google+, snapchat, mention it
i had over 180 bbm contacts and over 100 request, believe it or not
till i decided to breakaway from it all cos i discovered i had lots of online friends but few real friends
now i do just nairaland and whatsapp,
felt like i wasnt alive at first but im liberated now
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
really? How?
with her ukwus grin
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 12, 2015
vichks:
with her ukwus grin
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Rajjah(f): 5:01pm On May 12, 2015
2goodbobo:
How old are you @OP?
m 20
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Rajjah(f): 5:02pm On May 12, 2015
boynigeria:

2go! 2go? babe are u on weed! since what century
u are addicted to social network and u dont even kn it
u have to take a break off it for a while
like i did last year dec.
yea, i was a crazy addict, i was on everything
whatsapp, ebuddy, palmchat, facebook, twitter, instagram, flick, whisper, secret, google+, snapchat, mention it
i had over 180 bbm contacts and over 100 request, believe it or not
till i decided to breakaway from it all cos i discovered i had lots of online friends but few real friends
now i do just nairaland and whatsapp,
felt like i wasnt alive at first but im liberated now
thats wat i want to do
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Rajjah(f): 5:03pm On May 12, 2015
kay9:
You never explained exactly what it is you do/say on social network(s) that he dislikes, but I'll let it slide. My own observation is that you agree that he is right - that you should cut out out social networks, or whatever. But that leads me to another question... So what exactly are you now doing here telling us about it?? Or isn't NL on the banned list? What happens when he sees this thread opened on your phone??
nl is nt dat a problem cos he visits he often bt he doesnt have an account

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babes Which Way ...... / 50 Romantic Words To Say To Her. / See What I Bought For My Friend This Christmas - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.