Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Babes Which Way ...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes Which Way ...... (3741 Views)

Two Facebook Babes Engage In B**bs Competition / Naija Girls, Which Way!! / H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Reminiscing on Tonto Dike's opinion on relationship and love, it was funny to notice that ladies paid more attention to her last comment
A good dick never built a house or paid the rent; a hardworking, dedicated, supportive man does.
, forgetting that the centre of her views was love, love against all odds.
As in her statement

What is enough? Can you feed your self? Do you have a bed to sleep in at night? Yet you want a bigger bed, forgetting that you could be looking for someone to share it with. Don't miss out on a family just for money…

Well said, my colleague has been complaining that 3 ladies have turned down his proposal in the last 12months, on grounds that he is not from a rich and famous home. His dad is a driver with one of the multinational oil coys, while his mum owns grocery stores and she is doing well.

My colleague, worked hard in school and have been able to secure for himself a job in an oil servicing firm and goes home with good 5 zeros attached to his salaries aside from bonuses, cumulatively 6 zeros per year. He is very comfortable, living in his own house , drives Toyota Avalon, but babes reject him because his parents are not famous!!!

Babes which way, where is the place of Love, if he didnt have a good job it would have been understandable. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by deadZONE: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by ladyF(f): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
babes una no want talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by kamair237(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Tonto now d trend
trouble who is she again.....
Upto d extend DAT "they" analysing her comments like "poetry"

habba.....

1 Like

Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Dotwillis1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Yhu should understand its not all of them

1 Like

Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Maybe it's because he sounds crazy, desperate & creepy. Who proposes marriage to three different women in the space of a year? Marriage is a huge step & shouldn't be taken like one is ordering a meal off the menu.

2 Likes

Re: Babes Which Way ...... by cindykaey(f): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Not all girls does that undecided btw am not sure your friend is normal, cuz I see no reason why he would be living comfortably nd well mannered and then a girl will still turn him down
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
there are all people he has been friends with for awhile, its not that they are totally strangers,

your response does not answer the question, why did they reject him because of his ackground
PunkyVeer:
Maybe it's because he sounds crazy, desperate & creepy. Who proposes marriage to three different women in the space of a year? Marriage is a huge step & shouldn't be taken like one is ordering a meal off the menu.
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
they turned him down on grounds that his parents are not famous, that shows, he is not the centre but his parents are not ministers or big shots, thats the point
cindykaey:
Not all girls does that undecided btw am not sure your friend is normal, cuz I see no reason why he would be living comfortably nd well mannered and then a girl will still turn him down
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by cindykaey(f): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
Seriously he has been meeting the wrong babes, who turns down a proposal simply because his parents are not rich or something undecided
He should just be himself, he's sure gonna find a good lady soon
Happiness87:
they turned him down on grounds that his parents are not famous, that shows, he is not the centre but his parents are not ministers or big shots, thats the point
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happiness87:
there are all people he has been friends with for awhile, its not that they are totally strangers,

your response does not answer the question, why did they reject him because of his ackground

They said that to his face, that he isn't from a rich family? That's hard to believe. It could be that, that's your friend's insecurity. When they reject him for being needy & creepy, he automatically thinks it's because his family is not "famous". Like seriously? Is everyone that gets married from a rich & famous family? I think the issue is with him. Maybe he comes on too strong suffocating the people he gets into relationships with & when they break away he gets paranoid & thinks it's about his family background. He sounds unwell to me. The common denominator here is him. 3 women can't all share the same thoughts, unless the place is really swarming with gold diggers.

3 Likes

Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ni make you never fit marry so undecided
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Demigods:

Ni make you never fit marry so undecided

Huh? So you think it's normal to propose to 3 different people in the space of a year? Doesn't that reek of thirst to you? It doesn't even sound sincere to wanna marry back to back. Who does that?
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by sinizia: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happiness87:

My colleague, worked hard in school and have been able to secure for himself a job in an oil servicing firm and goes home with good 5 zeros attached to his salaries aside from bonuses, cumulatively 6 zeros per year. He is very comfortable, living in his own house , drives Toyota Avalon, but babes reject him because his parents are not famous!!!

It's either you are lying and your story is fictional, your friend is not rich as you described above or your friend if this financially buoyant is being "attacked" by witches in his village. I mean, which Naija girls will reject a man with an enticing CV as the one you described above? Definitely the Naija girls on Mars not on earth. Your friend needs T.B Joshua, this his situation is supernatural.

2 Likes

Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

They said that to his face, that he isn't from a rich family? That's hard to believe. It could be that, that's your friend's insecurity. When they reject him for being needy & creepy, he automatically thinks it's because his family is not "famous". Like seriously? Is everyone that gets married from a rich & famous family? I think the issue is with him. Maybe he comes on too strong suffocating the people he gets into relationships with & when they break away he gets paranoid & thinks it's about his family background. He sounds unwell to me. The common denominator here is him. 3 women can't all share the same thoughts, unless the place is really swarming with gold diggers.
i know one of the ladies in person, the girl wants to get married to a rich man's son, so. I don't doubt, if all the girls said the same thing
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
cindykaey:
Seriously he has been meeting the wrong babes, who turns down a proposal simply because his parents are not rich or something undecided
He should just be himself, he's sure gonna find a good lady soon
i will accept your point, he's meeting the wrong set of ladies

1 Like

Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
sinizia:

It's either you are lying and your story is fictional, your friend is not rich as you described above or your friend if this financially buoyant is being "attacked" by witches in his village. I mean, which Naija girls will reject a man with an enticing CV as the one you described above? Definitely the Naija girls on Mars not on earth. Your friend needs T.B Joshua, this his situation is supernatural.
your opinion
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Huh? So you think it's normal to propose to 3 different people in the space of a year? Doesn't that reek of thirst to you? It doesn't even sound sincere to wanna marry back to back. Who does that?

Talking nonsense.
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

the guy just moved on as the first rejected him, will he sit down and cry
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Demigods:

Talking nonsense.

I guess you must have sense less than what God gave to a goose then. Shruglife.

1 Like

Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I guess you must have sense less than what God gave to a goose then. Shruglife.

Gerrahere men, with your zoo brain.

1 Like

Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happiness87:
the guy just moved on as the first rejected him, will he sit down and cry

Not necessarily. But proposal after proposal is a bit odd. Does he even use the same ring? Or does he weave one using grass? Sorry, I still think he must be off his rockers.
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Demigods:

Gerrahere men, with your zoo brain.

You're one to talk. Ha! That's rich.
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Maamin(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
first of all Op, notin iz wrong wit ur friend he is perfectly ok and doing well, he will eventually meet his dream woman. shay you see those three ladies that rejected him abii? Devil is playing tinko wit their future, they just dont realize it yet. grin

2 Likes

Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Not necessarily. But proposal after proposal is a bit odd. Does he even use the same ring? Or does he weave one using grass? Sorry, I still think he must be off his rockers.
i don't think he used rings with all of them, they are friends, normally one would know during friendship if the relationship has future, one could ask subtle questions.

you self if your guy is thinking won't you know,

he told the first girl according to him, lets take our friendship to the next level, the babe Said no that it won't work, that she won't be able to introduce his parents as drivers and traders to her mum.

i didnt ask him exactly what the other 2ladies said
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Eyop: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
The ladies that rejected him have their own reasons for doing so. For a man to be comfortable financially,materially,etc isn't a guarantee that he's good for marriage. OP May be he should consider your side lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Happiness87(f): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Maamin:
first of all Op, notin iz wrong wit ur friend he is perfectly ok and doing well, he will eventually meet his dream woman. shay you see those three ladies that rejected him abii? Devil is playing tinko wit their future, they just dont realize it yet. grin
hahaha am hoping none of them will start visiting prayer houses when they clock 35
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Maamin(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

i dont really know what you mean by that @bold, but i can sense pride and insecurity plus inferiority complex in dat...what does it really matter if he uses the same Ring, and who said he cant propose to another girl if one rejects him? even he has to do it everyday angry
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Maamin:

i dont really know what you mean by that @bold, but i can sense pride and insecurity plus inferiority complex in dat...what does it really matter if he uses the same Ring, and who said he cant propose to another girl if one rejects him? even he has to do it everyday angry

You don't have to know because I wasn't talking to you. Speak when you're spoken to. She got what I meant so whether YOU get it or not is irrelevant. You're entitled to your sentiments/beliefs about proposals like I'm entitled to mine, so don't quiz me. I don't owe you answers.
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Maamin(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happiness87:
hahaha am hoping none of them will start visiting prayer houses when they clock 35

dont mind dem, later they will say that "there are no suitors", while God has sent many down their path but greed and selfish quality features they seek has clouded their senses and true vision to notice.
Re: Babes Which Way ...... by Sagamite(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Happiness87:
Reminiscing on Tonto Dike's opinion on relationship and love, it was funny to notice that ladies paid more attention to her last comment
, forgetting that the centre of her views was love, love against all odds.
As in her statement

[b][/b]

Well said, my colleague has been complaining that 3 ladies have turned down his proposal in the last 12months, on grounds that he is not from a rich and famous home. His dad is a driver with one of the multinational oil coys, while his mum owns grocery stores and she is doing well.

Babes which way, where is the place of Love, if he didnt have a good job it would have been understandable. undecided undecided undecided undecided

He has asked 3 women to marry him in a one year period?

I suspect he has more issues than the girls he is asking to marry him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Moment When You Wake Up And You Can't Move, It's Not An Attack / World's Sexiest Criminals (photos) / Help Pls: My Senior Brother's Wife Is Seducing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.